PDA

View Full Version : Puss for thought

kildy
30-07-2015, 02:41 AM
So i realized that there are people here sharing the intricate details of their sexperiences/ventures in the form of stories etc. Perhaps through these stories it serve as a form of a guide for others to replicate (or aspire to)......

I've quite a handful encounters and has little patience in going for a lengthy story, not too sure which one I should pick to share.

Out of curiosity, I'm sure there are tons of bros or readers out there who have their fair share of story to tell - question is - what's stopping them?

I've been a reader drifting through threads, scanning through the words for plot, almost on a hunt amidst a platter of puss.

And again I explore slightly deeper into the thought process of and for such sexventures. Not too sure this is the best place to seek out the wisdom of other members but the golden question here is:

Despite many sexventures, do you consider yourself capable of 'love' on its own, with another woman - how then do you uphold the 'purity' of this notion of 'love'?

I aim to seek out varied responses from a small fraction of readers (>30).

And my promise to you? I'll pick a tales of my 烂桃花years to tell. And I guarantee reader's satisfaction. :cool:

durian
30-07-2015, 02:18 PM
The moment you come into this forum, you have lost your purity :D

Tempura
01-08-2015, 10:29 AM
The moment you come into this forum, you have lost your purity :D

Not only lose your purity you also lose your innocence as well. :p

tiuminator
01-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Not only lose your purity you also lose your innocence as well. :p

Not only lose your innocence you also lose your principle as well.:p