PDA

View Full Version : Discreet Tui-na in Central area

PuNkDeViL
30-07-2015, 12:50 AM
NThis evening after work i were feeling tired, and therefore walk around the area near to my office to look for some hard massage. As i were walking looking around, I walked past a TCM and inside sitted a lady at the counter and both of us have an eye contact. And so i was thinking to go in and have a look. The counter lady who is apparently is the boss of the TCM explain to me the services they have and she told me they have traditional massage, mosha and tui-na. The price was quoted $40 for 45mins and $45 for 60mins. Since i need a good massage so i took the 60mins package

She then lead me to the room and ask me to change. The place is very clean and and new , and I immediately felt relex and calm. I then strip and change to the short provided

The lady boss then come and help me to massage, and v fast we were chatting like an old friends. She then ask me if the short is too tight for me and ask if I want to take it off instead. Well indeed it was a bit small for me, so I agreed to take it off. Next she then ask me if her strength is enough and if i required harder strength. I told her to focus on my neck area as i geel tired. Her massage is hard and strong and she know where are the important points to focus on. As we talked happily, suddenly she pop the GQ and i asked what she provide, as she said she only provide HJ . Was quite disappointed initially however my small head rules over hig head so agreed to it. She then start to massage and i start to autoroam her upper and brush her south. She then start to sensually and slowly rub my little bro, she seems to enjoy it. After a while i unloaded and feel like a happy man. She then went out to take a clean warm towel and help me to clean up. We talked and laugh..finally the time is up, I then change up and pay my money. Overall it is a very satisfying service. She then tell me there are actually others young syt MLs who is working and tell me to try their service next time.

Look : 7/10 (MILF)
Massage : 8/10
Cleanliness : 9/10
Boobs : B
Hj : 8/10
Damage : $45 60 mins, extra HJ only $50
RTM : yes , and try other ML

unknown8989
30-07-2015, 12:55 AM
sup bro, possible to share location/contact? Thanks in advance man!

LengKia
30-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Hi bro , can share this location of this joint

Thank in advance

sappyd
30-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Share location pls

kepodang
30-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Bro.. Can share pls. Thx

alpilles
30-07-2015, 07:57 AM
Hi bro,
Possible to share?

yumaasami
30-07-2015, 08:11 AM
Bro, sounds power! Can share location? Thank you...

supremo007
30-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Good FR bro, I working in central, can share the location and contact TIA

PuNkDeViL
30-07-2015, 09:24 AM
to all bros...who send me the PM. I will only give out ctc to thoes who are senior and has contributed in other posts. This is to protect the playground. Cheers

frencraze
30-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Up for u bro, although am a peanut in this forum. Pm me if am honor to hv the contact.

frewk85
30-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Bro can share pls

Bonafide12
30-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Hi bro, can share location? Thanks

PuNkDeViL
30-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Have gave out the contacts to a few lucky senior bros today. Will gave out another round again. Ctc will only give out to senior bros with 40 pts and above. This is to protect the playground.

Thanks

Aaal
30-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Hi bro. CAn share location?

Aloysius777
31-07-2015, 03:09 AM
Can share lobang. Working in CBD area

BigT
31-07-2015, 09:52 AM
Has Up You

speedywinx
31-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Bro, can share contact and location

tonyparker
31-07-2015, 11:46 PM
pls share contact bro!

PuNkDeViL
02-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Had already gave out contacts to those qualify bros. To those bros who received the contacts, please provide FR thanks :D

WL84
03-08-2015, 01:23 PM
NThis evening after work i were feeling tired, and therefore walk around the area near to my office to look for some hard massage. As i were walking looking around, I walked past a TCM and inside sitted a lady at the counter and both of us have an eye contact. And so i was thinking to go in and have a look. The counter lady who is apparently is the boss of the TCM explain to me the services they have and she told me they have traditional massage, mosha and tui-na. The price was quoted $40 for 45mins and $45 for 60mins. Since i need a good massage so i took the 60mins package

She then lead me to the room and ask me to change. The place is very clean and and new , and I immediately felt relex and calm. I then strip and change to the short provided

The lady boss then come and help me to massage, and v fast we were chatting like an old friends. She then ask me if the short is too tight for me and ask if I want to take it off instead. Well indeed it was a bit small for me, so I agreed to take it off. Next she then ask me if her strength is enough and if i required harder strength. I told her to focus on my neck area as i geel tired. Her massage is hard and strong and she know where are the important points to focus on. As we talked happily, suddenly she pop the GQ and i asked what she provide, as she said she only provide HJ . Was quite disappointed initially however my small head rules over hig head so agreed to it. She then start to massage and i start to autoroam her upper and brush her south. She then start to sensually and slowly rub my little bro, she seems to enjoy it. After a while i unloaded and feel like a happy man. She then went out to take a clean warm towel and help me to clean up. We talked and laugh..finally the time is up, I then change up and pay my money. Overall it is a very satisfying service. She then tell me there are actually others young syt MLs who is working and tell me to try their service next time.

Bro, pls share contact n location. Thanks

PuNkDeViL
06-08-2015, 04:41 PM
had replied the PMs that the bro send to me. Please kindly write your FR after u have visit.

Those any bro which i didn't reply , please send me PM again.

Thanks

bystander007
06-08-2015, 11:41 PM
hi TS,

thanks for sharing. care to share ctc? maybe can exchange in central area.

cheers

roddie07
08-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the location. Tks.

jingxuanliu
08-08-2015, 11:13 PM
I always looking for good massage with nice happy effect.
Bro, can please share ctc? Thanks

PuNkDeViL
09-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Went again to the same joint last week after a hard long day of work. This time round, I took another MILF ML as per recommendation from the lady boss. Long story short. Her massage was hard and she know where the important point to press. She was chatty and we start to joke and talk like an old friend immediately.

Then come the teasing part, she know start to tease from behind by moving her finger nail along my butt crack and slowly slipped her hand underneath (u know what i meant). It was so comfortable and tease that I beg her not to stop.

Then slowly i turned around, she automatically start to do the HJ and I auto-roam her top and slowly down south, she did not resist. We did have few kisses as well. Finally i unloaded, and i am feeling satisfy.

I paid up and we hugged each other before i left the joint. As i walked out I saw an SYT outside. I promised myself i will be back again

Room cleanliness : 9/10
ML Look : 8/10 (MILF)
Boobs : 8/10 (B cup)
HJ : 8/10
Damage : 50 for entrance fee + 50 for extra
RTM : YES !

kenchii20000
09-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Hi Bro,

Mind to share the location of the TCM? Would like to give it a try sometimes next week.

Cheers

darkhorse4321
09-08-2015, 10:54 PM
hi bro, care to share?

thanks in advance

Cumcum99
10-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Bro, mind sharing the location & contact?

Will do field report as you mentioned .

miketanmt2013
10-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Bro can share location? Thanks! =)

Ironman123
10-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi Bro TS,

Really need a good massage and a happy ending. Care to share the contact. Many thanks in advance.

glosso
10-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Went again to the same joint last week after a hard long day of work. This time round, I took another MILF ML as per recommendation from the lady boss. Long story short. Her massage was hard and she know where the important point to press. She was chatty and we start to joke and talk like an old friend immediately.

Then come the teasing part, she know start to tease from behind by moving her finger nail along my butt crack and slowly slipped her hand underneath (u know what i meant). It was so comfortable and tease that I beg her not to stop.

Then slowly i turned around, she automatically start to do the HJ and I auto-roam her top and slowly down south, she did not resist. We did have few kisses as well. Finally i unloaded, and i am feeling satisfy.

I paid up and we hugged each other before i left the joint. As i walked out I saw an SYT outside. I promised myself i will be back again

Room cleanliness : 9/10
ML Look : 8/10 (MILF)
Boobs : 8/10 (B cup)
HJ : 8/10
Damage : 50 for entrance fee + 50 for extra
RTM : YES !

Bro, could you share the address of the shop beside this tui na shop? Thanks.

supernice
12-08-2015, 10:58 PM

Pls share. Thank

anthony_wu
13-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi bro,

Care to share contacts? TIA

leroy13
13-08-2015, 11:37 AM
hi brudder

can share the location

thx

kue19xx
25-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Thanks bro TS for location. Went to location but could not find the shop. Relook at address realised I searched wrong place. :confused:

As lunchtime is up, will come and search again amd hope can meet Milf that suits my taste. :D

charzaghi
26-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Bro can pm me for location? Thanks

all2know
26-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Bro, can share contact and location?