PDA

View Full Version : it all started with msn...

Pages : [1] 2

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 02:45 AM
hey bros n writers... been reading many stories here... sexual n non sexual...
it made me wanna write something of my own... i am not tat great a writer so bare with me ;)

fiction or non fiction up to u to decide ;)

names are altered to protect the identity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spearz : hey nice game christy dun mind if i add u up in msn? in future we can cs together?

Christy : yeah sure... [email protected]

Spearz : alright...

i logged off my cs n go on msn added christy to msn... just when christy accepted my request n online i msged her immediately

Spearz : hey christy! spearz here... nxt time got game jio me :)

??? : huh? spearz? who r u? wat game u talking abt?

Spearz : We just played CS together rmb?

??? : i dun play cs... and i think u added the wrong person...

i check the email and OMG in stead of christy_yeo... i typed christy_yew...

Spearz : OMG i am sorry i typed the wrong email... it was suppose to be christy_yeo nt yew... well anyways i am spearz here sorry abt tat... dun mind we can still be frenz?

Christy : yeah i dun mind... just dun mix me up with someone else in future... haha... christy here btw in case its nt obvious to u enough.. :P

omg this gal ar... got abit of attitude sia.... well who cares... its my fault adding wrongly anyways..

we started chatting for awhile i guess i dun wanna bore u guys with the rest of conversation... it was then i found out she had a bf and blah blah blah. i ended the conversation without saying much

after a couple of months which my studies wasnt going very well and my mum decided to send me overseas to study... where i will b away from my games n laziness to study.

2yrs later...

i was back for summer holidays and after my best buddy left my hse for our regular gaming meet up... my msn popped up "little girl of loneliness is online"

i was like hmmm who is this sia... loneliness lehh... sound like a emo...

click n open a chat window... saw the email [email protected]....

to be continued...

muttonsoup126
29-07-2015, 04:31 AM
1st camper here ..... :D

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 05:25 AM
continuing

2yrs later...

i was back for summer holidays and after my best buddy left my hse for our regular gaming meet up... my msn popped up "little girl of loneliness is online"

i was like hmmm who is this sia... loneliness lehh... sound like a emo...

click n open a chat window... saw the email [email protected]....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

having nt much memories of wat we talk abt i went to check my msn chat logs... i was like oh her again... loneliness sia i thought she got bf alrdy?...
sure must be something happen... 2 yrs liao dunno if she rmb me anot

Spearz : hey there loneliness... why so emo title...

Christy : erm u r?? how come u inside my msn??

here we go again... knew it she will forget who am i after all i am just a guy tat added her wrongly... i went thru the problem of explaining and even pasting our previous chatlogs for her and coming bk to topic of asking her title of msn...

after abt 1hr of chatting on msn... i found out tat her bf dumped her and she doesnt really have much frens in her new jc maybe cus of her straightforward attitude... but as we chatted she actually quite fun... we could chat abt anything tats wat i feel... time really flies tat i didnt notice...

Christy : hey its been great chatting with u but i gtg...

Spearz : huh so soon? going slp alrdy? only 10plus wor

Christy : no la juz gonna wash the dishes for my mum and some hse choirs

Spearz : ohh... i see... then will u be on later?

Christy : nahhzz gonna off my lappy alrdy...

kinda disappointed and at tat time i wasnt really tat good with gals i was hesitating hw to ask for her number just then...

Christy : well if u wan can chat on phone while i do the dishes... 9xxxxxxx
:)

i was so happy n excited... she could actually read my mind? haha quickly took my phone n saved her number down...

back then no watsapp no internet on phone or fb only had msn n frenster...
best thing i dun even knw wat she look like but yet just happy maybe got chance jio her out for movie or wat...

i didnt call immediately dun wanna sound desperate so i went to freshen up got my hse phone ready n called her 10mins later...

Spearz : hello... is this christy? spearz here...

Christy : who else will b on the phone if i gave u my hp number? scared i give u fake number is it?

she sounded sweet n abit ang mo pai type of gal... bt as usual she got abit of those attitude...

Spearz : haha no la... first time speak to u mah... must polite abit... (changing topic) wahhh... u always give ur number out so easily ar?

Christy : nt really... just those i comfortable speaking with...i wont give my number if u sound like those perverts or watever nonsense ppl..

blahs blah blah...over the phone we chatted abt our hobbies n stuff... i found out she love movies till the point tat she can go watch movie alone :o i was like wahseh this gal quite unique leh... usually if no1 pei me go cinemas i wont go alone sia... we chatted on phone for god knws how long...

Christy : ehh i going to slp soon almost 6am alrdy...

Spearz : (checking my hp time) omg so late le well gals need their beauty slp... ok bah... have a gd night rest... but ermm btw... u still on holidays right?

Christy : yeah jc still having holidays... why?? wanna ask me out?

Spearz :(wtf got so straightforward anot) ya... thought we can catch a movie or two together since u just broke up and i happen to be free to cheer u up alittle... (i sounded quite stupid over the phone)

Christy : yeah sure... why not... day after tomorrow fri i can make it...

Spearz : ok... hmmm plaza sing? i knw the cathay de seats quite comfortable...

Christy : ok see ya then at 12noon gd nites

Spearz : ok gdnites...

we hanged up the phone and i could barely slp... it keep running thru my mind how she look like... will she be ugly? fat? beautiful? gnd look? if she really too jialat will i run away? i knw it sound wtf type of guy i am but back then i forgot even to ask for her photo... her msn pic is just a anime gal pic... i thought to myself... well got bf b4 shld nt b too bad bah... one year older than me somemore... if really too ugly then try be her gan di (godbrother) can liao...

friday came... i dun wanna look too casual or too formal just wore a polo n jeans... and headed down to dhoby ghaut...we agreed to meet at the purple line mrt escalator there to plaza sing at b2 i was early n camp abit of distance away from there and thought well if she called n really too jialat i can just block her n run away... ultimately we oso nvr meet before...

suddenly my phone vibrated. (i switch to silent mode) then i saw a girl with a phone n looking around calling out softly spearz... spearz..

to be continued...

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 05:27 AM
hope its nt too dragging n sorry if its nt all sexual stuff yet... kind of like a love story...

maddog_mlvn
29-07-2015, 06:40 AM
2nd camper to pitch camp here.

BeddyByes
29-07-2015, 07:02 AM
nice do continue bro :D

robofish
29-07-2015, 07:27 AM
hope its nt too dragging n sorry if its nt all sexual stuff yet... kind of like a love story...

Its okay, sexual stuff can come later :)

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 01:03 PM
ty bros for the support n camping here... when i think back its kinda like drama series LOL hoping to complete the story in 3weeks time :)

anyways continuing....

suddenly my phone vibrated. (i switch to silent mode) then i saw a girl with a phone n looking around calling out softly spearz... spearz..

What i saw certainly wasnt some miss universe or miss singapore but she have the GND look if u knw wat i mean. the typical singaporean slightly nerdy gal just in a pink tee shirt jeans n sport shoes and her hair tie up in a pony tail... but she definitely isnt bad looking n it caught my eyes.. so much tat i was iterally staring at her...

i think she saw me staring n came towards me n ask

Christy : Spearz?

i snap bk to reality and said

Me : ya.. ehh christy? hehe sorry was daydreaming...

Christy : Nvm.. why u nvr pick up ur phone... i thought u put me aeroplane alrdy... instead u r here staring at me... too ugly is it?

Me : No la... its just u look beautiful... and tat instance mesmerized by u..

Christy : dun bullshit... which part exactly look beautiful? my tee shirt or jeans? haha

Me : beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... So wat u wanna watch? i checked today 12 20pm have Just My Luck by Lindsay Lohan n oso Silent Hill... which both oso ur favourite type of genre...

Christy : Hmmm... lets catch both movies bah.. i am free tonight anyways unless u got other plans then nvm loh...

Me : Nope i am all urs today... Lets see... u eaten ur lunch alrdy?

Christy : nahh only brkfast... but i am nt tat hungry now yet

Me : alright why nt we watch just my luck first... catch a quick bite then we go for second movie then dinner together?

Christy : ok lets go...

We started talking while walking over to cathay... didnt hold hands or hug wat so ever just like frens... long time frens... we were able to talk anything under the sun... jokes n laughter... i definitely enjoyed her company...

We finished our first movie together and i guess its perfect for our first movie cus its a love/romance comedy. We were discussing abt the movie n headed to macdonald hse's long john silver for a quick lunch... till today i still rmb wat happened

We ordered our meal and i remember she mention before she hates coke n while i love it... while i was holding the tray i ask her to look for seats...
the restuarant wasnt particularly full... if u been there to long john silver at macdonald hse u will notice the entrance got a stairs... we didnt knw n thought probably got seats up there... at the foot of the stairs she jam brake as there wasnt seats up there and i knock into her... and guess wat... so coincidentally my coke toppled and half into her fried fish n chips... we quickly just grab a table n sat down... i busy wiping my hands n laughed...

Me : Well... Just My Luck....

Christy laughed n said something really stunned me for awhile...

Christy : haha... now dun start kissing me... i dun wan my luck gone... hahah

She sounded too cute tat moment... for those who caught tat movie in 2006 u will knw wat i meant.... well i offered my set to her n first time of my life i had eaten coke fries... haha... coke fries... wat the hell?

to be continued...
gtg for lunch first :D

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 01:06 PM
nice do continue bro :D

haha thks for the support... its my first try...
hopefully u all enjoy the story

AnjingMati
29-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Please continue soon :)

BMW69
29-07-2015, 08:00 PM
This is nice :)

bratwurst_dick
29-07-2015, 08:11 PM
nice one TS keep it up! :)

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 08:18 PM
3 long post and i just half way thru the first date... geez maybe i am too long winded... bt well i guess i must pen all these down...

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 09:25 PM
abit of free time :D
continuing

She sounded too cute tat moment... for those who caught tat movie in 2006 u will knw wat i meant.... well i offered my set to her n first time of my life i had eaten coke fries... haha... coke fries... wat the hell?

After lunch we got back to cathay to catch Silent Hill movie and thruout the movie i didnt make a move ( i knw i knw wat the hell such nice date n nvr do anything) instead she made the move...

Towards the ending of the movie the more gore n scary parts she hugged onto my arm... i got a shocked but instinctly i use my left hand to pat on her head n help cover her face as she was scared... i dunno what got to me... i did wat i nvr thought i would do back then... i move in to give her a kiss on her lips to calm her down alittle...her lips felt so soft n incredible.... how i wish time stopped there n then... i must say even though it was a short 5sec kiss... it almost felt it lasted forever... i am sure many bros experience this before...

after the kiss it felt alittle awkward we went back to watching the show in silence... i thought i was fked... i messed up big time...

Suddenly another scary part came n again she held tightly onto my arm n this time she didnt let go till end of the movie...

When the lights came on we stared at each other... arms still locked.. she realised it and quickly withdraw her hand... i guess she must have felt shy n awkward... i quickly change the topic to drop the awkwardness saying we shld grab some dinner as lunch wasnt fulfilling... Christy just nodded silently n could see abit of red face... i swear that sight till today i still thought was one of the cutest i ever saw in a gal...

We headed to plaza sing for dinner n i suggested secret receipe... nt too ex or too shabby i guess... bk then i still studying cant afford super high class restuarant so oh well...

After we sat down n ordered our food we started talking abt the movie... i thought of teasing her alittle

Me : ermm my arm nice to hug anot? enough to shield u from the movie?

i didnt get a reply instead she just smile shyly, didnt dare to look at me and i knew i got her... tat instance i knw she does have a thing or two for me i guess... if nt oso wont so shy dun dare reply me...

i left my hp on the table then... just then she took my phone and explore... i was kind of careless or stupid thinking back... i actually left my ex de photo on display pic n forgot to change... She unlocked my phone... she must have saw the photo n quickly just lock the phone i return to me... i still didnt got the hint and asked

ME : i thought u wan play with my phone...

i took up my phone just then i realised omg the picture... trying to change topic we chatted abt something else... luckily it relieved the awkwardness... food arrived and we continue chatted n crack afew jokes till even after desserts they cleared the plates we still chatting...

it seems eternity tat we chat and well natures call... i need the restroom

Me : ehhh i need to go to the restroom wait for me awhile ya...

Christy : oh me too... i guess alittle too much drinks in the cinema just nw..

we stood up n left the place... waitress even said ty hope to see u again... it didnt hit me till i was in the restroom tat i felt i forgot something... OMG we havent foot the bill...

to be continued

IceSpearz
29-07-2015, 09:31 PM
it be nice if bros n readers can leave me some feedback... hope to see any parts i can improve on my writing.. thks in advance... :D

BMW69
29-07-2015, 10:55 PM
You're doing good TS.

Dino1
30-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Nice story TS.

Keep it up

BlurLikeSotong
30-07-2015, 04:38 AM
Keep going TS :)

Summerhillt
30-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Those good old man times when you saw the girl you like gets online - you heart goes into a flutter.

JustANewbie
30-07-2015, 07:44 AM
You're doing good TS.

Upped you back.

NABOdog
30-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Nice story, camping for updates :)

IceSpearz
30-07-2015, 04:53 PM
thks for the support bros...

continuing...

we stood up n left the place... waitress even said ty hope to see u again... it didnt hit me till i was in the restroom tat i felt i forgot something... OMG we havent foot the bill...

When i exited the restroom i told christy abt it n in order to leave a gd impression we headed back to foot the bill... the scene was quite funny when the look of the cashier surprised we actually headed back...

All gd things come to an end... so did our first date.. but I insisted on sending her home... when we reach her mrt stop instead of taking a bus which is 3 stop away... we decided to walk instead... the long walk drew our relationship closer...

There was no gd bye kiss or hug wat so ever but i guess... its a gd start alrdy... Need maintain gentleman image especially the first date...

When i reach home again we chatted on phone for hours... just gonna pick some interesting parts of conversation n nt bore u with the rest...

Me : hehe hope u had a nice day today... even though it was quite funny the coke fries n unpaid dinner...

Christy : yea... it was fun... N u knw somthing... u r the first guy tat ever send me home... my previous ex nvr did it b4...

Me : oh is it? i am honored to be the first... well many first time for me today as well...

Christy : huh... wat first times... were.. u... talking... abt...

ME : hahaa so fun to disturb u... first time coke fries... first time walk away frm nt paying dinner... and oso first time someone hold my hand so tightly on first date :p

Christy : NO LOH~!!! its bcus... its bcus... ya bcus of movie~!!! so scary... natural reaction...

ME : haha... relax relax... just kidding... anyways so fast compare with ur ex bf le ar... am i better? haha

Christy : Dun wan talk to u liao... gd nites...

with tat she ended the call... well its super cute the way she reacted even with she straightforward character she does have a cute n shy side... just when i wanted to send her a gd nite msg... she smsed me first

Christy : Ya u better :p gd nites

i break out in a smile seeing tat... replied her n hopefully set another date with her soon... after tat i drift off to bed.... still in my mind... nvr pay for dinner? coke fries? what the hell... but it sure made a deep deep impression...

to be continued

IceSpearz
30-07-2015, 11:01 PM
i break out in a smile seeing tat... replied her n hopefully set another date with her soon... after tat i drift off to bed.... still in my mind... nvr pay for dinner? coke fries? what the hell... but it sure made a deep deep impression..

1week later..

As usual we chat for hours daily... doesnt seems to have an end to our topics n jokes... it oso slowly bcome a habit to chat with her at night... but her holidays was ending... the last weekend of her holidays we manage to meet up for another movie n dinner... nothing much happen... then on sunday night when i was abt to get rdy to call her... i received her msg... asking me if i am free... she had a quarrel with her parents n she needed some company...

i saw the msg i quickly took a cab to her place... oh btw she lives at landed property... super rich family... it was near midnight when i reached n her unit is nt hard to find especially her family's range of cars can be seen from the gates... i msg her if i were to go up or she meet me outside... well i send her bk twice but nvr have i step into her hse before...

Me : i am here.. u ok? wan me go in or wait for u outside?

Christy : dun... wait for me outside... my parents dunno abt u... they dun allow me to have bf u knw...

Me : ok...

a part of me was thinking her parents quite conservative... other part struck my mind "they dun allow me to have BF u knw"
seems like my promotion is quite fast... nvr did i propose to her or express my feelings to her bt it seems like she alrdy accept tat i am her bf... brushing it off my mind since i am here to comfort n company her... dun wanna think so much other stuff...

3mins later she came out with her head lowered... but i could see she had just cried.. her eyes gave it away... i didnt dare to say much... not knwing wat is best... i just held her arm and slowly walk beside her...

she led me to a play ground near her hse where we sat down on one the benches... then i asked her if everything ok..

Me : u ok? u can tell me everything... i can be a gd listening ear u knw...

Christy : erm... i am ok other than the fact my mum just slapped me ya everything is ok... tear began forming in her eyes...

i took out a pack of tissue which i prepared n pass her silently hugging her as she start crying all over again...

we sat there probably 10 to 20mins just hugging n her crying silently before she stopped n compose herself...

Christy : funny uh... jc alrdy still get whack by parents...

Me : not really bah... everyone have their family issues...so sorry nth much i can do but just sit here accompany u cry...

Christy : no need sorry uh... is i trouble u bah... first time... first time a guy see me cry...

Me : well another first i took away... i very happy tat at least u share ur problems with me...

Christy : Arent u suppose to to comfort me rather than let me just cry so long...

Me : well crying out will probably make u feel better... hopefully.... after all i dun mind my shoulders getting wet... if u wan i got other shoulder to dry ur tears... u wan?

Christy : (she let out a weak laugh) you uh... really weird i guess... see me cry u can be so happy abt it...

ME : cannot like tat say mah... i m happy cus i am the first guy u turn to when u feeling down... n oso happy u can trust me to share ur problems with me...

Christy : you knw uh... last time even i with my ex i quarrel with my parents and ask him if can accompany me he will only use sms or phone to comfort me wont physically be here... and always when i down i will sit here alone in the night just cry out...

ME : wtf... wat kind of guy is he sia.... leaving u alone here so dangerous... i will nvr do that...

Christy : ya tats why u weird... will rush down immediately... heehee..

Me : i tohught tats wat bf supposed to do...

Christy : who said i accept to b ur gf? hee hee...

Me : (taking out my phone showing her the sms) there someone just nw say de loh

Christy : you uh... mis read my sms liao la... oso nvr officially propose to me... nvr accept to b ur gf loh...

Me : haha then u just allow any guy to hug u n hold ur hand like tat de meh... tis type of thing no need official de la.. u knw i knw can le... hahaha

Christy : then wat? no anniversary date? must official de mah

i got up from the sit n kneel down taking off my chain tat i always wear...

Me : erm... So here goes.. Christy will u be my gf... allowing me to share ur joy n sorrows, be the only guy beside u when u need a shoulder to cry on... only guy tat will hold ur hand from now on?

Christy : OMG... i just kidding la... but yes... i will... quickly get up... aiyo so dirty the floor...

i helped her put on the chain tat was with me n hugged her...

Me : with tis chain you r mine liao... hehe... there got our anniversary date liao... 9th july 2006... hehe...

i will always remember this day... 9th july 2006...

to be continued...

BeddyByes
31-07-2015, 01:07 AM
keep coming back to the thread to read, great stuff

Summerhillt
31-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Wow bro if you guys still tgth that's 9 years!!

IceSpearz
31-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Me : with tis chain you r mine liao... hehe... there got our anniversary date liao... 9th july 2006... hehe...

i will always remember this day... 9th july 2006...

It was around 2am before i walk her home n took a cab home... Didnt sleep till 6plus as i promised to wake her up via phone call... it didnt took long before she woke up from my call and as she preparing for her school i sms her to disturb her... " gd nites my turn to sleep " All i got was a angry smily:mad:

it wasnt till around 3pm i woke up to go fetch her from school... paya lebar all the way to woodlands... can u believe it? lol well honeymoon period i guess... all the way to woodlands just to send her home frm school... well her parents quite strict n conservative... disallowing her to have a bf...

This cycle continued thruout the week... 6am wake her up for sch, 4pm fetch her home from school, walk bk tgt from mrt to her hse... chat on phone at night till she slps... it sort of become a habit...

Weekend came and the first time we went out for a date as a couple... we met at plaza sing as usual... this time i was quite surprised by her attire...
thruout this 3weeks i had NEVER seen her make up or dress up... initiately was just tee shirt n jeans... then JC uniforms...

Slight description of wat she wearing... it was a short low cut spagetti black dress and a white half jacket over it... she wore slight make up but perfect as i dun really like heavy make up(no offense to any sis tat love heavy make up).. she let her straight rebonded hair down... tat view made me jaw drop...

Christy : Dear... stop staring la... ur jaw dropped alrdy... is it weird?

ME : ermm... nope... nt weird... just too beautiful... shocked for a moment...

i went n lock arms with hher and headed to cathay...

Me : Wahhh... today so beautiful... how come previously nvr see u dress up before de...

Christy : heehee... cus we nt together mah... plus i rather u like me n choose me when i am at my worst... heeeheee...

Me : wahhh like tat i must hold ur hand tight tight... if nt random guy will come ask for ur number...

to be continued...

IceSpearz
31-07-2015, 02:56 AM
http://img1.promgirl.com/_img/PGPRODUCTS/1405158/1000/black-dress-LUX-LD1349-a.jpg
the dress look similar to this with a half white jacket

IceSpearz
31-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Wow bro if you guys still tgth that's 9 years!!

haha bro sad to say... we were together only for 2yrs plus...

IceLeopard
31-07-2015, 04:50 AM
Please continue TS :)

prataegg
31-07-2015, 04:53 AM
camping for updates :D

Summerhillt
31-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Please continue lah brother!!! You still rmbr her so deep. You got occasionally go stalk her fb or Instagram? Wow you all like so sweet. Why break up sia!!!

BMW69
31-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Please go on :)

iPangSai
01-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Nice story :)

JurgenKlopp
01-08-2015, 03:42 AM
camping here :D

IceSpearz
01-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Please continue lah brother!!! You still rmbr her so deep. You got occasionally go stalk her fb or Instagram? Wow you all like so sweet. Why break up sia!!!

Yes i do stalk her fb once awhile

IceSpearz
01-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Christy : heehee... cus we nt together mah... plus i rather u like me n choose me when i am at my worst... heeeheee...

Me : wahhh like tat i must hold ur hand tight tight... if nt random guy will come ask for ur number...

Well the movie we caught was garfield sitted in a corner... the cinema was quite cold and the outfit she wore made her snuggle up to me tightly... enjoying her hug n soft perfume she uses... thruout the movie i couldnt resist stealing afew kisses n one thing led to another we started frenching... vigrous tongue action for almost 5 to 10mins totally ignoring the movie n the people around us...

My hands started to slowly roam from her shoulders.. to her face... and slowly headed south... unfortunately when i reach her bra she stopped me n the kiss... she got abit shy i straight herself up abit even though still in my arms... whispering in my ears

Christy : dear... alot of ppl la... maybe later... kk?

in my mind was like HOSEH liao... MAYBE LATER... but i guess its too gd to be true... haha but i dun wanna force her into something she nt comfortable with... so i just nodded n give a kiss on her forehead...

After the movie we went for teppanyaki nearby... not before long we began our journey bk to her house... instead of her going home we went to the play ground near her house...

To be continued...

Bluerabbit
03-08-2015, 10:38 AM
TS got a picture of Christy boh ? :)

IceSpearz
03-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Have... Alot... But to protect her identity i wont post it here

iNotDumb
03-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Have... Alot... But to protect her identity i wont post it here

Cover the face, show the rest :D

IceSpearz
03-08-2015, 06:03 PM
After the movie we went for teppanyaki nearby... not before long we began our journey bk to her house... instead of her going home we went to the play ground near her house...

The Usual place we sit... it wasnt very late in the night n its possible ppl might pass by... i know this aint gonna be a place where we can do anything...

We just sat n chatted for awhile... soon chatting turns to hugging... hugging turns to kissing... her lips was so soft so tender... her scent is simply addictive...her tongue is like a magical snake curling in my mouth making my tongue go crazy.. just feeling each other up n enjoy the deep kisses we both share...
nothing too overboard... just enjoying every passionate kiss...

Christy : *whisper* someone super hard...hmmm... hmmm..

Me : ya... hmmm .... hmmm...

Christy : hee hee.... too bad... this one public ar... dun anyhow... heehee...

Me : Dear... u ahh...

I need to calm down... its no use... here we are wide open in a small playground... theres no way i could release here or go any further... She is just purposely teasing me... i need to control...

Need to think... need to beat her in her own game of tease... cant let her always do this...

after calming down we chatted n hugged for another 30mins before walking her back home... our topic always seem endless but i guess its normal for new couple... while walking towards the main road to flag a cab i am thinking again... how... hmmm loving her is one thing... getting tease by her is another... need to beat her in her own game... i got a plan... but its not gonna easy... nothing too evil... but nt gonna easy...

But definitely worth a try... no harm... either i succeed making her begging me to give it to her or she dun tats all... i could tell she wants it herself...

this gonna long fight and i dun intend to lose... not gonna lose to the fight of tease... gotta control...

to be continued...

IceSpearz
03-08-2015, 06:30 PM
thks for all the bros supporting camping reading n the one who upped me :D

04-08-2015, 03:16 AM
TS please continue :)

LinJen
04-08-2015, 05:17 AM
waiting for more updates :D

IceSpearz
04-08-2015, 10:21 AM
thks horny11 bro for up and bros supporting my story

continuing

But definitely worth a try... no harm... either i succeed making her begging me to give it to her or she dun tats all... i could tell she wants it herself...

this gonna long fight and i dun intend to lose... not gonna lose to the fight of tease... gotta control...

The usual routine continued but my time in singapore gonna come to a end since my holiday here almost done... Sadly my plan didnt work as well as i thought... thru our conversations i found out she intend to keep her v till after marriage... i dun wanna force her into something she nt comfortable with...

Day before i went bk to studies we met up... Again she was dress as stunning as ever... It was kinda like more emotional this time as she knew i gotta leave soon...
we were at cineleisure where we went into perlini's silver.... got her a necklace...

Me : Dear... i leaving alrdy... maybe few mths wont b bk... this necklace represents hw much i love u... everytime u miss me do take out this necklace as it will represent me from tomorrow onwards...

Christy : hmmm... (shedding a tear) i will treasure it n wear it everyday...

We caught another movie... but i cant even rmb wat was the show abt as we were busy making out the whole movie... 1hr plus of kissing...

MY mum wanted us to go home for dinner... its probably the first time i brought a gf home n my mum pretty excited... it was oso the first time christy ever been to my house...

Dinner was pretty normal, small chats here n there... my mum finds out more abt christy n her family... After dinner she went into my room where we cuddled up in bed n chatted

Christy : Dear ur mum very frenly hor... hee hee... i think she likes me...

Me : cus she in gd mood mah... i first time bring gf home lei... wat u expect...

Christy : Sure anot first time... ur previous ex leh... dun bluff loh u nvr bring them bk before...

Me : Nope nvr brought them back before... See feel honoured anot... so fast meet future in laws...

Christy : Bleahss :P semo future in laws... i nvr said i marrying u.. hee hee...

Me : sure... sure...

i move in to kiss her... half way thru the kiss i tickled her and she got a shock... she broke the kiss n tickle me bk... end up we began rumble here n there on the bed till we came to a stop when i was pressing her down... bro u knw the kind of dramatic pinning of the girl down...

we look into each others eyes deeply... slowly i move in for another passionate kiss... we french kiss for like 1min suddenly she bit my tongue...

Me : Ouch... wat was tat for?

Christy : hehe... tat was for tickling me...

to be continued...

IceKachiang
04-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Nice story TS, please continue :)

BMW69
04-08-2015, 10:44 PM
You're not in public anymore TS. ;)

JohnWane
05-08-2015, 05:17 AM
camping for more ......

IceSpearz
06-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Me : Ouch... wat was tat for?

Christy : hehe... tat was for tickling me...

i planted another long kiss... our hands slowly started roaming... i slowly removed her half jacket and met no resistance... i got more daring n roam slowly to her zip of the tube dress... slowly i unzip her dress... this time my mouth slowly kissed n lick her neck n her ears... christy let out a soft moan... hmmm... a moan so incredibly sexy n turning on...

i know both of us could no longer control anymore... her hands is slowly jerking my dick thru my shorts... i slowly pull down her half zip tube dress revealing her strapless bra... Christy didnt have like a D or E cup but a nice ample C cupper perfect just for her petite body... Just as my hands start massaging her incredible assets thru her bra... she lifted herself slightly n unclasp her bra...

Christy : Hmmm... this is more comfortable... hmmm Dear... got lock the door?

I knew i hit the jackpot n quickly lock my room door...

when i return to her side... she slip off my shorts n boxers... this time the feeling was out of the world when her soft fingers wrapped around my shaft jerking up n down slowly n softly...

i begin working my way to her tits using my mouth slowly licking her perky nipples which she let out a slightly louder moan... i know at tat point her nipples are very sensitive which i dun mind spending more time stimulating...

to be continued...

robogao
06-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Please continue quick :D

IceSpearz
18-08-2015, 02:38 AM
Hi all bro supporting my thread... Sorry nt much time to write anymore... Hais just saw an fb notification... Apparently she gt herself a new bf even though we r long ago history... Seems like the pain is nt gone...

tigerprawn99
18-08-2015, 04:02 AM
Hi all bro supporting my thread... Sorry nt much time to write anymore... Hais just saw an fb notification... Apparently she gt herself a new bf even though we r long ago history... Seems like the pain is nt gone...

Sad to hear that bro .... :(

despokiddy
18-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Take care bro

Dino1
18-08-2015, 11:12 PM
What a waste...hope TS can be back to complete the story

IceSpearz
21-08-2015, 03:26 AM
Sorry i wont b bk for a year... Hopefully after one year my thread still exist maybe will continue then... Byeee

siumai3210
21-08-2015, 04:27 AM
Sorry i wont b bk for a year... Hopefully after one year my thread still exist maybe will continue then... Byeee

All the best to you bro

JimmyCrackCorn
21-08-2015, 05:49 AM

Hope to see you back soon TS :)

smoky7
21-08-2015, 09:14 AM
Good story TS, awaiting your next instalment

junior_cannibal
21-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Nice. Keep coming TS.

sweekee
21-08-2015, 08:42 PM
keep up the story!

yAdd
27-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Nice story TS! It started off as sweet as hell.

Reading your story has reminded me of the MSN times, even though I was a teenager back then. It was definitely more fun than whatsapp (if any users know what I mean, when you see your crush online notification :))

All the best to you! Do not get yourself so affected knowing that she has gotten herself a new bf. Like what people say, history is history no matter how good it was. Cheer up, Spearz! I feel ya.

Johnnykhan
28-08-2015, 12:27 PM
New supporter here!!

IceSpearz
19-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi all the bros tat supported my story... Gd news i m back to complete the story!!!!

Starter
19-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Upz your thread Bro....Hm... Counter Strike Guess you a few years younger than me....

IceSpearz
19-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Thks bro ^^ haha yeah well i am 27 hmmm guess nt too old or too young

Starter
19-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Thks bro ^^ haha yeah well i am 27 hmmm guess nt too old or too young

Dun Always Fire in the hole hor..... Dangerous....

IceSpearz
19-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Lol wont la... I kana once alrdy... Jitao kana c4 exploded... Well bro how old r u?

Starter
19-05-2016, 03:21 PM
I am 8yr your Senior....... lolz Damn I am old

IceSpearz
19-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Need to refresh my memory abit.. Lol after all 8mths nvr been around to write alrdy...

i begin working my way to her tits using my mouth slowly licking her perky nipples which she let out a slightly louder moan... i know at tat point her nipples are very sensitive which i dun mind spending more time stimulating...

My left hand slowly slip down to her thighs.. Slowly carressing n moving up her dress... When my fingers slightly touch her love hole thru the panties. Her hand caught hold of mine. I guess deep down she wants it but nt yet ready..

Even with her eyes closed one hand on my dick other holding my hand... She tried her best and managed to whisper
Christy : dear dun please... Ahhh... I not... Prepared...
Me : hmmm... Dear... I love you... Hmmmm if u really dun wan.. Well... I wont force you...
Despite saying tat my fingers still slowly rubbing against her hole and continuing sucking her tits...

She jerked her hand faster n harder... Hoping to make me shoot i guess... I know then she probably still need some time to proceed even further...
Well ultimately... Its like our first time doing all these n i really didnt want to horrify her or force her so i just continued enjoying her handjob n sexy pair of tits for now...

To be continued

IceSpearz
19-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Lol starter bro... Still young la bro... 35 only mah

Coray
19-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Dun Always Fire in the hole hor..... Dangerous....

Very well said :p

IceSpearz
20-05-2016, 01:27 PM
The day finally came... Barely one month together and yet felt like eons we two together... But as usual... Another six months wont be bk... Who knows wat might happen... Maybe we wont b as loving... Maybe feelings fade alrdy...

At airport was kinda of emo... I told christy if she dun wan come is ok but she insist on coming... My parent did the check in for me... While i went around with christy trying to make full use of whatevr time we have left together...

Almost abt time we went bk to find my parents n happen to see few schoolmates boarding the same flight said hi n intro my gf to them... One of them is my classmate Anand...

Anand pull me aside

Anand : wahh bro... Two months holidays nia got new gf alrdy ah... Lock arms n the look from her eyes... U two proceed till where alrdy sia... Like very deep alrdy ahh... Hahah

Me : wah lao bro... Nt what u think is like la... She very innocent de ok... Plus i think the feelings r very real n deep indeed... Cant bear to let her go...

Anand : jesus christ... Bring her along la lol... Tell me u will still have tat feeling when we come bk 90percent break up alrdy lol...

Me: wtf... I got strong feelings abt this... We can last de hor dun curse me... Somemore she jc student... U think wan bring then bring meh?

Anand : oh well faster go enjoy last 5min before we going pass the gate liao...

I went bk to christy.. Lock arms again... I can see her eyes turning abit wet... We slowly walk towards the gate before entering... She turned n face me...

Christy : dear... Must take care ar... I will always wear the necklace n think of u de dun worry...

Me : aiyo dear dun worry la... Our anniversary we will celebrate together de ok? Cheer up dear i will always b here (pointing to her heart)

Christy : ya right... Like as if u can fly bk celebrate with me like tat...

Me : i will de... Love you dear...

Christy : i love u too...

We kissed yet again... But this time is in front of my frens my schoolmates my parents... We kiss almost of a min... And my mum came and said

Mum : enough la u two nt shy ah so many ppl seeing...

We broke our kiss and said final gd bye n hug my mum n dad. i took my passport n boarding pass before joining my mates...

To be continued...

IceSpearz
20-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Do feel free to leave ur feedbacks n comments on the story... Well i nt much of writer bt i try my best spice it up base on my own story.. Well true or not up to u all to believe

hunghingboy
20-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Do feel free to leave ur feedbacks n comments on the story... Well i nt much of writer bt i try my best spice it up base on my own story.. Well true or not up to u all to believe

True or not doesn't matter. Simply enjoy your stories. Keep it up!

20-05-2016, 08:25 PM

Wah bro you not leaving this story like that right?

wilstroth
20-05-2016, 10:21 PM
Just up u! Please continue! :)

IceSpearz
20-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Nope its just the beginning of the story lol.. I spoke of just first month together... We were together 2 yrs 7mths

Thks bro for the upz

IceSpearz
20-05-2016, 11:50 PM
We broke our kiss and said final gd bye n hug my mum n dad. i took my passport n boarding pass before joining my mates...

To be continued...

Well we had to change our flights to domestic flight upon reaching... and the connecting flight is about 15hrs difference... when i reached the hotel i called my mum to let her know of my safety arrival, after all i am still young back then even though we travel with my schoolmates. i called christy too and yeah she managed to wake up n answer my call even though its like 3am in the morning in SG and she have school the next day... we spoke for like 10mins and all the usual i miss you i love you thingy... we finally hang up the phone partially cus its expensive n oso dun wan to disturb her slp...

we shared 4 students to one hotel room for rest and when i went back to my room... there were total 11 of them alrdy in there with all the usual booze n smoke BUT the smoke was weed instead...

all of them already high as shit... enjoying the booze n weed... we took photos of our reunion... tats when the unforeseen trouble came in.... apparently one asshole was so high tat he didnt know wat he was doing he took photos of the weed n afew of them smoking it... i was unfortunately caught in one of the photo...

We took the connecting flight the nxt day and thought nothing about the incident and when we arrived at school n back to dormitories all normal...

blah blah blah school went on and it was not untill the 2nd week when suddenly one day a senior came to my class n called me n my fren to the head office...

even though in school my clique is known for troublemaking n stuff we were puzzled why we called as we didnt do anything funny past two weeks... little did i know our nightmare is coming back to haunt us...

to be continued...

IceSpearz
20-05-2016, 11:51 PM
sorry for this few updates might be abit boring... but its the essential part of the story...

IceSpearz
21-05-2016, 02:00 PM
We were all called in to the head office and by then we alrdy saw another schoolmate that was with us at the hotel... Daryl...

The idiot who took our pictures... and on headmaster desk was his laptop. Somehow i know then trouble is brewing... i was wrecking thru my brain how to get out of this shit alive..

The headmaster threw 10 over printed pictures of us smoking n drinking on the table and demand an explanation.. eventually how hard we try to think of something no words came out from our mouths...

its no ordinary breaking of school rules... skipping class or damage some classroom window tat simple... it involved something bigger this time.

We went thru 2 full hours of shouting n scolding before headmaster decides to leave the matters to principal...

to be continued...

hunghingboy
22-05-2016, 05:58 AM
No worries about the boring parts. Is cool ur story, update please. Camping

IceSpearz
22-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Oh well i too busy today to be typing away on my ipad at outside lol so leave the update to tmr when i in office

Starter
22-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Oh well i too busy today to be typing away on my ipad at outside lol so leave the update to tmr when i in office

Busy with what??? Share leh.......:D give you me only point but system block as me give other first

IceSpearz
23-05-2016, 12:19 PM
Lol yesterday went bowling with frens whole day lol

Starter
23-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Lol yesterday went bowling with frens whole day lol

Dun also check out longkang hold the balls and aim to screw Hor. Many waiting for ur story

IceSpearz
24-05-2016, 12:41 AM
on 7th Aug...

Total 13 of us got expelled... i spend my 2yrs there not graduating n let my parents down in shame... The school arranged our flight back home on 8th of august... wat a national day i would spend.... AND worst... our first month anniversary...

i really didnt know wat to do and felt really lost... but its an unchangeable fact... we tried to plead for leniency and of no use... principal refused to see us there after...

My parents received a call to pick me up at the airport... making things worst... my flight got delayed due to national day... i arrived at changi airport at around 10pm. My father refused to come fetch me... all i saw was my mum in tears...

as usual... when i reached home i sat there 30mins non stop screaming n scolding at me... and i could do nothing... its my fault... i was supposed to graduate tat very year... planned so much and all the plans burst like a bubble...

finally the scolding die down as nothing could b done... i went bk to my room all feeling down... i took my phone and called christy...

Me : hi dear...

Christy : DEAR is tat you?!? i thought u still in school?!?!

Me : yeah its me... alot had happened... feeling really fucked up... promise me dun abandon me after i tell u wat happen can?

Christy : dear u r scaring me now... tell me wat happened... wat u doing bk in singapore...

Me : promise me first k?

Christy : okok i promise i wont leave u... u ok? u crying? wat happen.. tell me pls...

Me : i got expelled... i dunno hw to explain thru the phone... can meet me?

Christy : okok i wait for u... same place same time...

Me : ok... see u later...

we hang up the phone. i bathed n changed rdy to go and meet christy... deep down inside i dunno hw to face her or anyone but shes the only one i hope i could turn to now... when i was leaving my mum still awake... shes sitting at the sofa crying... i couldnt hold it and tears rolled down my eyes... tat sorrow in her... i let everything she hoped for down.. yet again another reminder...

to be continued....

IceSpearz
24-05-2016, 10:56 AM
I brought along the anniversary gift which i bought at the airport. A book written by one of my favourite authors at tat time and a box of chocolates.... well i was hoping the gifts would savage something back then...

I reach her place and msg her letting her know and soon after 20mins she came down with her usual tee shirt n sweat pants. The sight of her walking out from the main gate and the smile on her face even though she knew slightly wat happen was like antidote to my poison. We hold hands and slowly walk in silence till our beloved bench by the playground. the only time n place tat always seem to belong to us...

We sat down and i pour out my problems n all tat happened to her... She comforted me and ask me nt to think too much and too advice me to start over again in singapore... the usual kissing n hugging. It felt so good just to be in her arms... the smell of her hair... the warm of her body hugging me in the cold dead night...

i suddenly remembered... i took my bag n took out the book n chocolates

Me : Dear happy anniversary... didnt i promise you i will celebrate with you always. (forcing a smile)

Christy : OMG... you ah.... aiyo tis is not wat i expect for anniversary lorh... SUCH a big bomb just for anniversary.... hehe.. thks dear.. muacks.. but i dun have anything for u lehzz... sorry >.<

Me : You being here for me when i am at my worst point of life is more than enough a anniversary gift le... muacks

we continued kissing at the bench... at tat point of time it was just pure kissing n hugging nvr proceed any further... it was oso then i felt true love... huan nan jian zhen qing... i somehow believed tat back then...

to be continued...

Starter
24-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Well done bro, I understand the feeling coming back after being expel.... not a nice feeling

IceSpearz
25-05-2016, 01:56 AM
Well done bro, I understand the feeling coming back after being expel.... not a nice feeling

LOL yeah worst expelled on the first month anniversary date... back then i thought it was like coincidental la or was it my crow mouth say promise her will spend the anniversary together just to cheer her up then really god arranged it...

Cloaker
25-05-2016, 05:34 AM

Very well said

wilstroth
30-05-2016, 10:52 PM
Got expelled? Were you in a boarding school or university?

IceSpearz
02-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Boarding school

Starter
02-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Boarding school

KNN tot u MIA, Bro busy with who????

03-06-2016, 09:29 PM
KNN tot u MIA, Bro busy with who????

Bro starter don't say bro IceSpearz la. Every night i need to read your update if not I cannot sleep leh

Starter
03-06-2016, 11:02 PM
Bro starter don't say bro IceSpearz la. Every night i need to read your update if not I cannot sleep leh

dun make me hijack Icespear thread leh, dun worry climax coming

IceSpearz
10-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Hahaa i thought my thread died off lol been reading starter bro de story lol hundred times more exciting lol

Barrister
10-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Any more to share?

Starter
10-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Finally.... you appear

Pusslet
10-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Any more to share?

About to ask this too :)

Ryanzxx
13-06-2016, 08:51 AM
more stories pleaseee

IceSpearz
16-06-2016, 03:33 PM
hi i am back again... sorry somehow these few days i didnt manage to find the courage to carry on with the story... all the memories is pouring bk but no matter i guess i still wanna pen down the story... continuing

continuing...

As i was expelled... coming back to sg mid of a school is hard to find a school again.. especially the reason n comments of previous school.

Daily i followed the almost same routine doing nothing but wake her up at 6 then i go slp. wake up fetch her from school. slowly spend watever precious time we had since her parents at tat point of time didnt allow her to have a bf.. cwp n np became our favourite hangout. even though its like a routine our days spent is always happy. she knows i trying hard to get bk to school but probably had to wait for term to finish n new term starts.

This went on for awhile untill suddenly she told me her parents going in malaysia to genting along with her younger bro the following thurs to mon. As she is in jc she cant afford to miss class so she stayed. she suggested i go over pei her as she have the whole hse to herself.

when i heard the news i couldnt wait for thursday. i thought i would b staying over u know like just two of us enjoying the whole house to ourselves. She said no. u cant, but can stay untill late night..

i felt tat she probably scared or something... previously at my place we almost went overboard i guess she still nt ready yet.

to be continued

IceSpearz
16-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Thursday came, as usual i went to pick her up. just tat this time its different we went to the supermarket to get some snacks and i thought of getting some hotdogs or nuggets so i could prepare some stuff for a quick dinner.

Christy stopped me, " DEAR!!! dun take hotdogs!!! My family is vegetarian."

Me : Huh? vegetarian? i thought you take chicken all these?

Christy : only at home we eat veg. go restaurant all these is fine.

Me : Oh okok... like tat at night dinner we eat wat wor....

Christy : haha at my house got alot of mock hotdog, sausage and seafood oso

Me : HUH? i nvr eat before veg de or mock de... nice meh???

Christy : hehe.. nice loh i cook for u try dear :)

i was skeptical at first and suggested we dinner outside first. She rejected the idea and insist i shld try some veg de... and since she gonna cook for me alrdy... well i just follow along...

We took a bus back wasting no time. its the first time i saw her house from inside and its huge....

to be continued

Kreener
16-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Very well written update bro

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 05:29 PM
She led to the kitchen and took out somemore stuff from her frigde

did the cooking with me helping. i was nvr really needed in the kitchen with my sis n maid around at home but i did some light cooking at night for supper so the minor cutting of veg n stuff is still nt too much for me to handle

christy was surprised actually i know hw to do the cutting and stuff... i quite surprise didnt see any maid or anything

Me : dear ur maid off today ar?

Christy : no la... we dun have a stay in maid... we only got part time helper doing the mopping and cleaning but dishes n cooking we do ourselves

Me : no wonder i see no1 around...

we had a simple but fun dinner fooling around the kitchen and after tat we did the dishes together... makes me think tat hmmm even though her family is rich she not all tat princess behaviour able to cope with house chores and stuff... seriously nt much girls does tat now i thought...

for the first time she led me into her room... well big spacious bedroom with toilet attached... i notice the massive collection of pooh bears around and oso some other soft toy on the shelves only one pooh bear on the bed by the side of the pillow.... tat caught my attention and i asked

ME : dear tat pooh bear so special ah... all on shelf on tis one on bed...

Christy : ermmm... no la.... hmmm... just tat it was there to hug loh... nt so special la

Me : sure anot??? ur ex gave it???

Christy : ermmm... ya... dear jealous ar?

Me : no la... just asking...

i think i did have a sulk or something which she caught it... after her bath it was my turn she ask me to bathe oso and pass me a towel from her cupboard... just a plain pink towel but after inside the bathroom i took it and sniff hard... i believe alot of guys does tat oso... LOL sniffing to ur own gf towel trying to get a scent of hers... smells good... smells good indeed...

after my bath i came out noticing the pooh bear was gone...

Me : dear i am done... ehhh pooh bear got legs runaway le ah...

Christy : ya loh run le... scared u anyhow think mah... tat pooh dun mean anything de kk?

Me : aiyo i nt so xiaoqi la... jealous over a pooh bear... (but inside i am smiling)

Christy : but hor like tat tonight i nth to hug le...

Me : i stay let u hug loh...

Christy : bleahzzzz... dun wan....later u hug liao sure anyhow LOL... cannot stayover...

Me : ok loh :(

to be continued...

Starter
17-06-2016, 05:30 PM
yes la you are back

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 07:28 PM
yes la you are back

haha yeah back from holidays LOL actually i been around most of the time just didnt have the mood to write few days ago so i stopped maybe tis holiday trip makes me wanna continue again

Starter
17-06-2016, 07:32 PM
go for it bro!!!!

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 07:34 PM
thks bro shall write another update now

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 08:07 PM
We watched a movie together on her bed.... after the movie i got tired i just rest n fall aslp with her in my arms... funny thing she just lay there together and soon she fell aslp too...

it was around 1am when i woke up and saw christy all curled up and took her blanket to cover her... it woke her up as well

Me : srry didnt mean to wake u up..

Christy.. aww... hmmm... nvm... wat time alrdy??

Me : 1am loh

Christy : huh so late le ar... yawnsss.... then how wor so late le actually wan u go bk when u got bus de...

Me : well i can stay here till morning then i bus home.. dun wanna waste cab fare... or we can go our playground there slack...

Christy : i lazy go out le... nvm bahs stay till morning loh...

with tat we snuggle up together with her laying on my shlders n my arms around her we fall aslp till morning hugging... yeah well nothing happened just a normal couple slping together but at tat point it felt really nice to wake up hugging the gal u love...

around 6am i woke up and she still aslp... apparently my phone alarm rang and i shook her...

Me : dear wake up for school liao... today ur father nt going to send u dun late le...

Christy : awwww.... hmmmm... ok.... hmmm...

slowly she open n rub her eyes like a little girl just started school wanna just lay in bed.
tat moment she look so cute i reach forward n gave her a kiss on her forehead

Me : lai dear dun nua alrdy go brush teeth i prepare brkfast...

Christy : orh...

slowly she got up and left for the bathroom and i went downstairs to the kitchen...
nothing too fanciful just toast kaya butter hot milo n pan fried some mock ham for brkfast for her...

after 20min i saw her walking down in her jc uniform all freshened up and she came hugging me from behind...

Christy : wahhh dear so sweet make brkfast ahh....

Me : lol i thought i told u just nw i make brkfast for u?

Christy : just nw slpy nvr hear... hehe thks muacks...

we had brkfast alrdy i send her to school and went home... msg her will b there to pick her up from school...

she replied saying... Dear pack some clothes for the weekend if u wan...
i was smiling away at her msg...

got rdy earlier went to cwp mini toons... i knew she loved pooh bear and especially got one baby pooh bear which she didnt have, i bought it and yeah wanna surprise her after school...

maybe iwas there early saw many jc students came out some gals saw me with the pooh bear n was having small talks abt it... i didnt care much though... finally saw christy came out walking down the stairs to the side gate... she saw the bear n ran towards me and smiling away...

Christy : OMG so cute.... is this for me???

Me : nope its for my wife whos gonna be by my side 50years down the road

Christy : hehe thks dear... i love it so much muacks

Me : no problem i know u will love it...

Christy : so fast buying replacement for the bedside pooh le ah...

apparently its quite obvious i bought for tat purpose... but it felt so sweet she gonna replace the bedside poooh with mine...

Me : btw why u ask me pack clothes wor... i thought u say cant stayover...

Christy : hehe... i change my mind... since last nite u so good boy i thought maybe i need a bigger bear to hug to sleep and someone to make me brkfast

Me : wahhh so now i only ur bear and chef so can hug to slp and make brkfast ahh... :(

Christy : u know... no guys stayed over before n hugged me to slp whole night and ur the first to ever make me brkfast... hehe... but no la ur nt just my chef n bear... ur the best dear ever... love you... muacks

to be continued...

Starter
17-06-2016, 08:09 PM
aw... so sweet...

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 08:10 PM
aw... so sweet...

LOL i just type finish nia u read liao... bro u camping ahhh

Starter
17-06-2016, 08:15 PM
you so on form must read la

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 08:21 PM
haha got bro support me maybe i write more... LOL

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Same thing we went back to her house got settled had our baths and went down to make dinner... even though its just making simple dinner it felt so fun with her... small jokes n fool around here n there making a mess in the kitchen... even though after dinner we had to clean it but it felt good...

today she suggest to go playground slack early since its been few days she been there alrdy. i guess i can say tats our little private "lovespot"

chatted quite awhile around 12midnight we slowly walk bk...

once inside her room we started some kissing n slowly making out on the bed... my hands start to slowly auto roam to her back and slowly to the front.... her hands slowly reach for my bulge n rubbing it from outside my shorts... i slowly feeling her tits from outside her pyjamas tee shirt... she still had her bra on and my right hand went behind n snap her bra loose while my left hand reach under she tee n pull her tee up... exposing her lovely c cup bra... she slowly pull down my shorts n rubbing my dick thru my boxers as we carried on our tongue fight... i broke the kiss n in a swift motion i pull her tee over her head and took off her bra...

christy : dear u so naughty tonight...

me : u look so beautiful dear... i love u...

with tat i dive my head down and suck her right tits and she let out a moan... my left hand slowly twitching her left nipple and she let out another louder moan...

she pulled down my boxer in a swift motion n started giving me a handjob... i from sucking her tits slowly move up and started kissing her neck and she let out another moan... i knw she getting aroused but the moment i reach for her sweat pants she stopped me...

Christy : dear... can we not?? i dun wan to do it before marriage...

not wanting to spoil the moment i didnt take off her pants and carried on squeezing her tits n twitching her nipples... She fasten her pace jerking my dick off as i suck her and squeezing her breast more furiously... i left her tits and rub her clit from outside her pants again she moan...

Me : dear can we at least just take off the pants n leave ur panties on... the pants quite thick...

Christy : hmmm ... ahhhh ok... dear...
with tat i pull down her pants n rubb her pussy outside her panties and i could feel its wet...

i slowly move her panties aside n rub on her pussy... she got more aroused n took my finger to insert into her... i started fingering her n sucking her tits harder as she continued jerking my dick...

suddenly she started moaning louder n start to curl up alittle n jerk her hips hard on my fingers letting it insert her deeper i knw she experience an orgasm as i was also abt to cum from her furious handjob... i went fullspeed... she tensed up n let out a loud moan which more like screaming "ahhhh.... dear dun stoppppp" and grab my dick tighter n jerk harder afew more times before i came as well all over her stomach n the bed... she fell back breathing heavily so as i did collapse on her tits catching my breath... we both came.. but yes i managed to keep my promise didnt penetrate her tat night....

we fell asleep soon after tat naked... i managed to pull the blanket over and we both slept naked hugging each other....

to be continued....

Starter
17-06-2016, 09:00 PM
bu yao, bu yao............. bu yao ting.............

IceSpearz
17-06-2016, 09:02 PM
LOL... chapter by chapter mah ;)

BBQwing
17-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Awesome!!! more more :D

DuffManYeah
18-06-2016, 03:22 AM
Do continue bro

IceSpearz
20-06-2016, 04:48 PM
i woke up around 9plus, we were still both naked and hugging each other... even though we didnt had sex but to me the session we had the night before was great and really heartwarming... its the first step i guess... will definitely slowly open her up.

i slowly got up and dressed... she was nvr really a morning person and i covered her in blanket before going downstairs to prepare breakfast for my beloved...

breakfast was just a simple affair i put it on a tray and brought it upstairs to her. When she smell the hot coffee and toast she slowly open one eye n did some stretching... she got up and didnt get dressed just wrapped the blanket like a tube dress and sat on the bed.. when i put the tray on the bed she lean in on my shoulders..

christy : dear... dear... can feed me?? i lazy :P

Me : aiyo... zhuzhu ah u... okok lai zhuzhu open mouth...

christy : ahh.... (open her mouth as i put a corner of the mock ham n cheese toast in she took a bite) ... munch munch... th...a..n.ks de...a.r... munch munch..

we went thru brkfast in tat awkward position of her resting her head on my shoulder n feeding her slowly... can u imagine the scene....

after brkfast i brought the tray downstairs n do the dishes... when i am done she was still wrapped in blanket but with her laptop on her bed.. she was checking out the cathay website and looking for movies to watch. Soon we decided on a movie and it was at amk jubilee the old eng wah cinemas...

I guess since last night session we were closer and open up a new side of her...

christy : dear lets take a bath...

Me : huh? together ah?

christy : dun wan ah? dun wan then i bath myself loh... i tot got someone free to help me wash my back le...

me : haha.. i nvr say i dun wan ahh... i will help u wash more than just ur back...

christy : eeeyur dun wan... dear sure thinking naughty things... hehe

to be continued....

Starter
20-06-2016, 04:50 PM
eeyur so cheesy hair stand lol, well done bro

Chirper
20-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Very nice update bro :D

IceSpearz
21-06-2016, 01:03 PM
haha... bro ur felicia de teh voice more hair stand pls LOL~!!!! i wrote basing of wat i remembered haha and yeah maybe she is like tat type of gal xD

IceSpearz
21-06-2016, 04:29 PM
we proceeded in the bathroom. i quickly stripped as she wasnt wearing anything.. she on the shower and before we know we were alrdy smooching away in the showers and exploring each others body... my didi was rock hard in the instant she touch it lightly... the feeling is undescribable... the gentle touch of her smooth hands... its heavenly...

Christy : dear... so hard ah... hehe

Me : ahhh... you loh... your touch is so heavenly...

Christy : u mean like this?

She stroke my didi and other hand massage my balls... i buay tahan just dive for her perfect tits sucking it hard and squeezing it with the other hand... i pin her against the bathroom walk and continue my sucking...

christy : ahhh... dear... dun stop... where u learn to do this... errrrr....

i went kissing upwards to her neck and let my other hand roam south...
i found wat i am looking for as i rub her pussy lips outside slowly... she let out of my balls and took my finger to insert it in.... i slowly finger her and she let out mutiple moans...i wanted to fuck her there n then... i slowly remove her hand and place my dick just outside her lovehole but she stopped me...

christy : dear pls... let me do other thing than tat...

she knell down slowly and took my dick and slowly lick the tip of my dick... slowly putting it in her mouth... ARGHHH... i pull out almost immediately

Me : OMG dear... dun use ur teeth...

Christy : sorry dear... i dunno >.<

immediately i knew she nvr tried it before... i am the first guy she tried to give a blowjob...

Me : its ok baby... just pretend u r sucking a lollipop or ice cream... let ur tongue do the job...

she follow my instructions and i must say she is quite a quick learner... even though its not as good as a pro... but i knw she trying... after awhile she stopped and took out saying her mouth tired alrdy and use her hand instead...

i resumed attacking her tits n finger her... not for long she moan louder n louder as i go faster n faster she suddenly shivered and i felt her nail scratch my shoulder n other hand stroke my dick faster and i knew she came but i told her dun stop as i was coming too... i told her to knell down... she gave me tat innocent as i shot my load all over her breast...

i sat down on the bathroom floor just as she did letting the shower just wash away the mess i left on her... we sat there hugging for afew min enjoying each other company as we let the shower just pour freely over us....

we got up and got a proper bath together helping each other wash up n soaping... we were playing with foam and soap inside for awhile before we wash it away and we shared a big towel drying ourselves....

when we are done i checked the time and saw we were late for the movie...

to be continued...

HelloDavidson
22-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Good story, support TS!!

Starter
22-06-2016, 01:01 PM
haha... bro ur felicia de teh voice more hair stand pls LOL~!!!! i wrote basing of wat i remembered haha and yeah maybe she is like tat type of gal xD

I not saying the girl, I saying ur zhuzhu.... zhuzhu.... eeyur Buay tahan

IceSpearz
22-06-2016, 04:08 PM
hahah funny thing is tat our msg part started involving the zhuzhu when she call me zhuzhu cus i slp till late aftrnoon but she didnt knw i nvr slp at night just to call her wake up =.= then i oso call her zhuzhu cus she everytime nua on bed

Oejan80
22-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Awesome story TS

IceSpearz
30-06-2016, 03:07 PM
lol i notice my story dying sia LOL...

Starter
30-06-2016, 03:34 PM
write lah, lolz

Starter
01-07-2016, 01:51 PM
I SEE TS online!!!!!:D

Aibi
01-07-2016, 03:46 PM
lol i notice my story dying sia LOL...

Where got dying? I'm sure there are many still waiting for your updates :D

Starter
05-07-2016, 11:23 PM
zhuzhu.... come back zhuzhu....

see I so good

KobeLakers
05-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Where got dying? I'm sure there are many still waiting for your updates :D

Support TS too .... pls update ASAP!!

IceSpearz
06-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Haha okok i will b back with faster updates

IceSpearz
06-07-2016, 02:13 AM
If i remember correctly we caught the movie death note. Movie was part of our favourite dates as we both love movies alot...

After we done with the movie. I receive a sms from my mum asking me if i wanna have dinner at home. I suddenly had an idea.

Me : dear dear wan come my house for dinner? My mum is cooking... Hehe she hope if u free i could bring u over... And since ur parents not in we could stay over at my place...

Christy : okok... Hmmm like tat tonight no need cook le and free food yay.. But i no clothes wor... Need go home take...

Me : haha nvm la u can wear mine...

Christy : yrs? (Staring at me) got my size meh? Hehe u sure i can wear anot..

Me : of cus can la then tmr i pei u go bk since i need pick up my stuff from ur hse oso...

Christy : ok loh... Need buy some fruits for auntie mah?

Wahhh her tis question made me feel like she trying to make my mum have good impression lol but the feeling was damn good... Back then it felt like she treat our r.s very seriously...

Me : haha ok loh my mum liked rambutan and watermelon if u wan buy haha

We then proceed to the fruitstore near my place and buy fruits. The shop auntie my family knew her for many years le

Auntie : ah boy ah today so good u bring ur gf buy fruits home ah... First time meet parents ah...

Christy was blushing so badly and just smile awkwardly

Me : aiyo no la my parents seen her before le la... Just nice thought of buying some home loh

Auntie : wahhh like tat good mah meet many times liao can gett married soon ah...

I was stunned and so made christy blushed even more...

Me : aiya no la we still schooling... Rambutan he much 1kg

I quickly paid n left to avoid making christy shy more lol

To be continued...

pokeUpie
06-07-2016, 04:06 AM
Nice update :)

Starter
06-07-2016, 10:00 AM
wah lao eh teasing episode leh.....

IceSpearz
06-07-2016, 09:16 PM
wah lao eh teasing episode leh.....

Bo bian leh lol need build up the story and i telling base on my memory of wat happen lol

IceSpearz
06-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Dinner was normal... but my mum had more interesting questions to christy than i believed... it felt like an interview for daughter-in-law...

anyways after dinner wanting to avoid more questions i brought her to my room where just lay down on bed listening to music n chat....

chat soon became kiss.. kiss became furious tongue action...soon my hands was on auto roam... fondling her breast n rubbing her back...

we were so into it and i thought hoseh liao tonight might get some action... just then my mum came knocking on my door...

Mum : ehh come out have some fruits...

i was like total face palmed by my mum...

we broke our kiss n adjusted our clothes n went out for fruits...

to be continued...

Starter
06-07-2016, 09:46 PM
you mother buay zhi dong, wah lao....

IceSpearz
06-07-2016, 10:51 PM
After the fruits and some chit chat christy whisper to me saying if she can take a bath.

i went bk my room took one of my towel and my old PE shirt n a spare fbt shorts for her. (dun ask me how or why i have a female fbt shorts) Just then an idea struck me...

i pass her the towel and brought her to the master bedroom toilet as my door uses the other toilet and i dun wan her to use tat.

my dad came home just then and i told him dun go in first christy bathing. my dad gave me the huh wtf look and look at my mum then went to the study room to wait for christy to be done.

Christy was done in 15mins and wow she look very beautiful even though its like girl nxt door look in my tee shirt n fbt shorts.

i lean in to tell my mum we gonna watch some movies before heading to bed so dun disturb us ah thks.

Mum : dun anyhow ah. i think i better pass u dad's condom. i dun wan so young be ah mah...

Me : huh? wtf? no lah u think too much la...

Mum : dun think i dunno... these few days go her hse stay when no1 around today bring home stay. wat else can u all do. better be careful if not i dunno hw to answer her parents oso

i was like since when my mum so open minded de... wtf.... just now come disiao me... now say pass me condom... i just brush her off and went into my room where christy was on bed waiting for me...

to be continued...

IceSpearz
06-07-2016, 10:52 PM

actually i think my mum purposely de... just wan me be careful dun diao kia

Starter
06-07-2016, 10:59 PM
actually i think my mum purposely de... just wan me be careful dun diao kia

got one hokkien song my fav you can use ai lu bo diao kia

Rotchavit
06-07-2016, 11:26 PM

Maybe the mother think can catch some action? :p

IceSpearz
07-07-2016, 10:06 AM
Lol... Actually got once very funny... My ex staying over and we were doing it and my ex moan so loud my mum knock on my door and said. U all wan do wat nvm but lower ur voice pls i need to slp leh.. Lol

Starter
07-07-2016, 10:19 AM
Lol... Actually got once very funny... My ex staying over and we were doing it and my ex moan so loud my mum knock on my door and said. U all wan do wat nvm but lower ur voice pls i need to slp leh.. Lol

This one simple, u wait the next day when your father is with her then tell her

"Mother, last night pai seh, u know lah our family tool all very big one bo pian"

FredSolo
07-07-2016, 01:25 PM
do continue TS, new camper here :)

BigCiv
08-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Bro Spearz! I saw ur post on bro Starters thread... I really came looking for yours! Finally found it and its also verrrryy interestingg! Pls do update more often :)

Starter
08-07-2016, 12:36 AM
Bro Spearz! I saw ur post on bro Starters thread... I really came looking for yours! Finally found it and its also verrrryy interestingg! Pls do update more often :)

see so many asking you to write!!1 faster lah.... I also wanna read cannot be I read my own thread right

Godin
08-07-2016, 02:26 AM

So you told her your ex's moaning cannot be controlled one :D :D

IceSpearz
08-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Thks guys for the surpport will update tmr morning lol too drunk to write nw lol

Mayers
08-07-2016, 03:38 AM
Thks guys for the surpport will update tmr morning lol too drunk to write nw lol

Haha ok, rest well bro :)

Wombats
08-07-2016, 03:49 AM
See you tomorrow TS :D

MiniMe63
08-07-2016, 03:52 AM
do continue bro

IceSpearz
08-07-2016, 10:33 AM
do continue bro
I went into my room. As christy was waiting for me in bed. We wasted no time and continued our kissing from where we left off. By now christy is more receptive and willing to do more as she did when we first got together.

I was enjoying fondling her right tits n sucking on her left one which cus her to grab my hair and moan. Her other hand went for my lil bro and began stroking it.
After awhile i pull down her shorts n notice she had no panties on n began fingering her.

I saw her biting her lips n moaning enjoying every moment... She then slowly whispered..

Christy : dear where u learn how to do tat?

I didnt wnswer her but insert one more finger causing her to moan louder... By now i felt she was high enough and i went for 69 position. I started licking her n eating her out. She started sucking my dick like a gal first time getting a lollipop. I almost felt like cumming after awhile and i got up changing position. Laying her down i spread her legs and position myself outside her lovehole entrance... I slowly use my dick n rub the outisde of her pussy nt entering her.

She was hmmm dear dun tease me le pls and grab my dick to slowly insert it in.... I responded by shoving my dick in... It was so tight and i felt a thin resistance before going deeper and notice she had a surge of pain in her expression... I just popped her cherry... I didnt pull out and let her get used to the size before slowly sliding my dick out... I started pumping her slowly and increase my speed gradually....

She started moaning n her pain turn to pure pleasure n lust... She was hugging me tightly and wan me to go deeper as i went down to kiss her neck n lick her earlops

I increase my speed till she was scratching me suddenly and moaning louder... She curled up alittle n her expression was pricelesss. I knw she just cum again... Panting heavily i still continued as i havent reach my climax...

I slow down abit letting her catch her breath before going fast again... I can see she going crazy experiencing maybe the third or fourth orgasm the night.... I too was reaching my limit and said dear i cumming.... I pulled out and she quickly took my dick to her mouth and sucking it till i cummed in her mouth... It was heavenly....

We then layed down and hugging each other... She asked me...

Christy : Dear... Where u learn to did tat...

Me : hehe years of porn paid off... U like it?

Christy : (slapping my chest) hehe yuppp... We r so gonna do it again

To be continued...

Starter
08-07-2016, 10:57 AM
the switch has been flicked lol.....

DaMouth
09-07-2016, 01:28 AM
Nice story bro :)

FredSolo
09-07-2016, 01:46 AM
What happened to Christy's "no sex before marriage" rule?

HumanoidSex
09-07-2016, 04:25 AM
the switch has been flicked lol.....

Seems like it :p

OnTheRoof
09-07-2016, 04:33 AM
good update TS

IceSpearz
09-07-2016, 05:00 AM

Lol it seems like to me no sex before marriage is just saying de bah... Maybe wasnt too close and dun wan to make her look slutty or easy to get to bed... Lol count myself lucky oso cus i took her virgin when she was 18... I would say quite rare to find such a gem le

OnTheRoof
09-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Lol it seems like to me no sex before marriage is just saying de bah... Maybe wasnt too close and dun wan to make her look slutty or easy to get to bed... Lol count myself lucky oso cus i took her virgin when she was 18... I would say quite rare to find such a gem le

Agree exactly

JoseMonterio
09-07-2016, 10:49 PM

Words can be played around ..... no sex but can make love :D

IceSpearz
10-07-2016, 12:29 AM
we lay there naked hugging each other under the blanket and chatted. but its more like a heart to heart talk...

Christy : dear u know ah... its my first time i do anything like tat with any guy...
cus i feel u r special...

Me : how special wor...

Christy : cus u knw the time u left for studies... at airport and after tat i went home... i felt so lost n miss you so much... i nvr felt like tat before with any of my ex...

i lean toward her forehead n place a short kiss

Me : i also nvr felt so strongly before for any gal.... then i got expelled and came bk i really scared i will lose u... i am so disgraced n yet u nvr left me.... i love u dear

Christy : actually when u called me i so shocked but i oso felt very happy u r bk... i think i very selfish.. sad u expelled but i am very glad u r bk... the whole month u r gone i keep thinking of u... and its 6mths i everyday keep thinking hope ur feeling for me wont fade... hope u wont fall for another gal in ur school... i really love u too dear...

our lips touched and we slowly kiss... slow but filled with both our deep feelings...
it wasnt ur usual passionate n sexual tongue fight... its a deep affectionate kiss we enjoying slowly...

we broke our kiss after like dunno how long... and hug even tighter...

Me : thks for nt leaving me... sorry for disappointing u... i love u dear...

Christy : i love u too...

we slowly enjoying each others embracement n drifted off to slp

to be continued...

Starter
10-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Hm... So sweet...... Christy seems nice

Starter
10-07-2016, 12:39 AM

TS hear wrongly she meant " Know Sex before marriage" lolz

HumanoidSex
10-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Hm... So sweet...... Christy seems nice

Agree as well

satako
10-07-2016, 03:10 AM
Agree as well

Same thoughts here
6/36

DoveShampoo
10-07-2016, 03:39 AM

Hahahaa LOL!!!

IceSpearz
10-07-2016, 10:30 PM
i woke up around 8plus with my right arm n shoulder all numb as whole night christy is in the same position... i didnt move as she was still slping and i was enjoying looking at my cute little angel sleeping...

we were still naked and i had a raging hard on... i slowly roam and grope her tits as softly as i could not wanting to wake her up. i played with her nipple and soon it became hard.

maybe without my notice i started groping harder n she stirred and woke up... she with her lazy voice

christy : hmmmm... dear... damn shiok... so early horny alrdy ah...

Me : ur body is sexy how not to be horny...
she half slping half awake went to stroke my alrdy hard dick...

christy : dear so hard ah... hmmmm....

Me : ya very hard n horny for u...

i started squeezing n twitching her nipple faster n harder.... she let out afew soft moans and began to be fully awake

i shifted position and started sucking her tits like a hungry baby and fingering her..
it was not long before she was horny and begging me to finger her faster bt instead i slow down...

Christy : OMG dear... pls... dun stop now... go faster... i cant take it... ( with the cfm horny look)

Me : well make me wan to go faster then...

She understood wat i wan and shifted to 69 position n began sucking me furiously... i lick her pussy n insert one finger in.. making her squirm and moaning uncontrollably...i lick n eat her pussy faster and she moan louder

Christy : omg dear... i think i am cumming...

with tat she suddenly tensed up, shivered alittle n her pussy became super wet...

Me : wah dear cum alrdy ah... but i havent wor...

she climbed on top of me and slowly insert my dick into her pussy... she took abt 5sec to get used to my size before she started rocking n riding my dick...

it didnt take very long for me to feel like cumming as such a sexy goddess with such a tight pussy riding me n seeing her c cup tits bounce as she is riding me...

Me : dear i am cumming... ahhh

she quickly got up and stroke my dick with her hand... in 3,4 strokes i shot my load on her hand... she took my load n wipe on my tummy purposely and stuck her tongue out...:p BLEAHSZZZZ

Me : omg dear... wat u doing...

christy : hehe :p now we both need to bath :p

to be continued...

Starter
10-07-2016, 10:39 PM
more!!!! please

SkyActiv
10-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Nice update TS ..... it's bathing time :D

IceSpearz
10-07-2016, 10:41 PM
haha okok today i sibei eng shall update more upon bro's request.

btw thks to the bro tat up me 12pts :p

IceSpearz
10-07-2016, 10:52 PM
we got up and i wore my boxers. i took some tissue n wipe the cum off my tummy and went to check if anyone is home.. lucky for me my sis went out, mum went to church and dad is out for taichi...

i went bk to my room and say

Me : lets bath together again dear.. hehe noone is home dear....

Christy : hehe ok

without wearing any clothes christy just took my towel and we lock fingers and went to the bathroom.

we turn on the shower n we were rubbing each others bodies... putting shower gel for each other... she helped me wash my back and i help her after.. tat moment i felt blissful like a new wedded couple... we soon started playing around in the bathroom.... i tickle her and she took the showerhead n aim for my face fending herself...

we took almost 1hour in the bathroom fooling around hugging n kissing but nothing more..

she took only one towel and when we done i took the towel and help wipe her dry first...
when she is dry she too help me wipe. i wrap the towel around her dun wan her to catch a cold n we went out of the bathroom to go bk to my room...

we got dress and i suggested to go catch another movie before going over to her house... she turn on my com n checked for the timing before deciding on a horror show tat fit the timing...

we went down to cathay holding each others hand thruout the journey...

to be continued...

ChuL1uXiang
10-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Great story bro, please continue soon :)

Starter
11-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Cathay huh... Which seat u take????

IceSpearz
11-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Cathay huh... Which seat u take????

always we took the cpl seats LOL

Starter
11-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Looking forward to you next post

IceSpearz
11-07-2016, 12:11 AM
ok will update the nxt one now for u bro LOL~!!!

IceSpearz
11-07-2016, 12:33 AM
We bought the tix n went into the cinema... even though its sun afternoon the cinema wasnt very packed... we choose a cpl seat with noone sitting on our left n right. christy by now got a habit of laying on my chest with my arms around her n just nice resting near her breast...

when the cinema went dark and show started i would steal kisses from her and she will reply with a smile n kiss bk... i started to be more daring and rub her tits thru her bra n tank top... i look down saw her biting her lips controlling herself to be quiet and didnt stop me... my hand went in circles groping her nice tits...

suddenly she sat up and took out a jacket from her bag which she took from my hse and sling my arms around her back to same position. she even place my hand on her breast n then use the jacket to cover my hand n herself... i went back to squeezing n gropping her more harder this time...

she stop me after awhile and slip my hand into her tank top touching her bare breast.... i got the hint and starting twitching her alrdy hard nipples... i was hardly watching the movie... we had long kisses when the part was alittle boring... i could see her biting her lips or biting her index finger every now n then we stop kissing...

we didnt proceed any further and thru the movie my hand was inside her top.. i stop n just cup onto her breast when i was tired and the later part of the movie where more scary scenes n stuff happens.

when the credits roll i then slip my hand out of her top and remove the jacket... she sat up and straighten her tank top adjusted her bra... the lights came on n the guy sitting two seats away from us turn over saw christy then look at me and wink... i guess he saw my hands movement somehow... i just smile n hold christy hand to proceed to the exit...

christy : dear naughty ah... see la the movie i dun even understand half the storyline... only kana scare nia... you la...

Me : haha i oso dun understand mah... hehe sorry luh u too attractive, i just cant control myself nt to touch u...

Christy : is it? hehe wait till u reach my hse...

to be continued...

Starter
11-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Not bad writing power got improve!! But I want more....

IceSpearz
11-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Not bad writing power got improve!! But I want more....

LOL bro... sunday night leh tmr still got work... but hor now thinking bk wat happen n all the happy n sad memories came back...

Starter
11-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Now you know why I write my story, when you write more things come back to you, just relive it once. Memories are precious

DarkLordVader
11-07-2016, 04:15 AM
Now you know why I write my story, when you write more things come back to you, just relive it once. Memories are precious

Very well said

Vellfired
11-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Very well said

Agree with you bro

draxler55
11-07-2016, 08:16 AM

Very good point lol

BigCiv
12-07-2016, 01:29 PM
Brooo come back continue 😇

jialatstory
12-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Thank you for sharing nice story.

Starter
12-07-2016, 05:45 PM
knn eng to talk in my thread update leh:D

IceSpearz
13-07-2016, 01:13 AM
we proceeded to take a train back to her hse.. upon reaching her hse we went up to her room...

after closing her door n turning on the aircon i went to grab her tits from behind....

christy : aiyo so anxious ah...

Me : ya cant wait...

she turn around and we began kissing n stripping each other clothes... i pin her down to the bed and slowly went to suck her tits... she started moaning and stroke my dick...

just then... we heard a sound... she immediately woke up from her trance...

Christy : oh shit... the gate sound... my parents are back...

i was shocked n totally lost the mood...

Me : huh... i thought they will be back only late at night...

Christy : usually late at night... hide under my bed first... my mum sure open my door to check on me...

i quickly got dressed and went under her bed... she changed to her normal home clothes and sat on her study desk opening her books to study... only seconds later her door opened...

Christy's mum : girl nvr go out ah? eat dinner alrdy?

christy : studying loh... havent eat dinner...

Christy's mum : okok i cook for u later... i go bath first...

with tat she close the door... and i climb out... christy went to lock the door and said

Christy : die liao loh... now how u go home...

well her parents have been very strict with her having bf and worst if they found out like tis... i had no choice but to wait till her parents gone to bed then i leave...

wat a nice surprise LOL

to be continued...

Starter
13-07-2016, 01:32 AM
haha the best place to hide....?

IceSpearz
13-07-2016, 12:44 PM
haha the best place to hide....?

Bo bian her cupboard is filled with her clothes... The attached toilet oso dangerous.. Cus her dirty clothes is in her toilet de laundry basket... Scared her mum wan to take... Best is under bed liao

CibLover
13-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Nice romantic love story.

Camping for more. TS, please continue.

Thanks.

Big2
13-07-2016, 04:25 PM
hid under my first love's bed a number of times before too.. naked... when her older brother returned home unexpectedly early from school. Was only 16 and she was 15 then. Didn't have sex, just heavy petting. That few times had to wait for her brother to take his shower then I could quickly get out of the house. haha exciting and missed those days.

IceMiloO
13-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Under the bed hand/leg sure kana cramp

Starter
14-07-2016, 01:31 AM
hide where also can dun try those zipped wardrobes, I tried once the wardrobe toh.....:eek:

BlackBaron
14-07-2016, 04:20 AM
Under the bed hand/leg sure kana cramp

Lol happen to me before :D

IceSpearz
14-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Christy after awhile went down to help her mum with the cooking n left me alone updtsirs to explore her room...

Like all normal guys... First thing u do is explore wat???

Some will say lingerie... Bt my first thing was explore if she kept any things her ex got for her... Nt gonna ask her to throw... Or trash it out but i was hoping to find wat more stuff she like n replace those lol...

I found a drawer... Inside i guess contain some letters... My box of chocolate for her... A book i got her... Her old bedside pooh... One handphone pouch... A puzzle... N some stuff i cnt rmb...

Curiousity got the better of me n read the letters... Its from her first ex... Jeremy...
Did i mention before she had two ex? Haha i got to knw tat when she told me chatting one night at our private playground...

I read some of it and even i knw they no longer tgt n shes with me nw i still feel a pinch of jealousy... U can call me stupid bo liao go read for wat...

Just when i was done putting bk the letters... Someone opened the door...

To b continued..

Starter
14-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Wah now all hanging experts

Robustness
14-07-2016, 06:17 PM
More updates TS :D

IceSpearz
14-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Wah now all hanging experts

bo bian all learn from u de... if not my here bo reader liao lol

IceSpearz
14-07-2016, 06:39 PM
christy walked in with a packet of biscuit behind her back and a can of 100plus. she was wondering where was i when she turned and got a shocked. i was standing behind the wall beside her wardrobe...

Christy : dear... ni xia si wo le la... wat u doing there...

Me : i dunno who will open the door mah... dun wan hide under the bed n nxt best place is behind tis wall here wont be seen if u just open the door and not look around inside..

Christy : orh... okok... na ur dinner n drink... i scared u hungry... sneak something up for u

Me : thks dear... hehe... tonight i so kelian alone here eat biscuit n 100plus... while u enjoy dinner downstairs...

Christy : u wan can join us downstairs ar i intro u to my parents... u can join us if they nvr take chopper chop u or use broomstick sweep u out loh... hehe...

Me : dun wan... nvm i eat biscuit here better... sob sob...

Christy : hehe guai dear... dun like tat hehe... still got time before dinner... i told my mum i come up bath :p

to be continued...

Starter
14-07-2016, 07:23 PM
you no food still want to give protein??? lol

IceSpearz
14-07-2016, 10:24 PM
you no food still want to give protein??? lol

LOL~!!! bo bian back then can do non stop... now cannot liao LOL

BlackBaron
15-07-2016, 03:21 AM
bo bian all learn from u de... if not my here bo reader liao lol

Well said :D

IceSpearz
15-07-2016, 09:27 PM
I got her hint... we quickly proceed to the bathroom... stripped and my hands went for the lovely tits n began kissing letting the shower pour on us...

I pinned her to the wall as i attack her neck and one hand slowly move towards her lovehole...

I then pull her to sit on her toilet bowl... she knw wat i wanted and began sucking my dick... the sight was lovely with her cfm puppy eyes n mouth on my dick i was soon feeling of cumming... i stopped and turn her around.... asking her to use the basin as support i began to fk her doggy style... the reflection from her mirror is difinitely arousing.... seeing her moaning is erotic

I start slowly enjoy n fasten my pace... i could see christy experiencing her orgasm as her face showed it all...

Christy : omg dear dun stop... arghhhh

Me : haha dear enjoying?? Beg me to go faster

With tat i slow down alittle

Christy : dear omg... pls i beg u... faster... ahhhh

I fasten my pace and soon i myself is cumming as i see her having another orgasm...

Me : dear i m cumming...

Christy : dun stop nw pls dear... cum in me... i wanna feel u inside me

I gave another few hard pumps before cumming in her as she too had cummed again... we two went to sit down hugging each other under the shower before proceeding to dry ourselves up

To be continued...

Starter
15-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Dangerous place proceed with caution

Koblak
15-07-2016, 10:43 PM
TS please continue soon ....

skorc
16-07-2016, 02:30 PM
LOL~!!! bo bian back then can do non stop... now cannot liao LOL

Very true :D

Please continue bro...

HelloDavidson
16-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Nice story, camping here! :)

Robustness
16-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Dangerous place proceed with caution

Thanks for the heads up :D

IceSpearz
18-07-2016, 03:02 PM
when we finished bathing christy went down to have her dinner. i stayed in the room and ate my biscuit. in my mind i was thinking... wat shld i do or give her to make her love me more... abit of jealousy still exist in my mind... this jeremy guy felt like a threat to me even after they broke up so long back... its a just hunch at tat point of time though...

after christy came back to the room, we just lie down in bed n chatted... during our relationship we really enjoy these talks... i can find out more about her n she knws more abt me... tonight i led the topic to ex n slowly asked abt her ex... she told me her story as i listened... i told mental note of where they went wrong or some stuff tat guy do n kept in mind not to do those stuff...

christy oso ask me abt my ex n previous crush...

Me : ehhh... my first crush ah... primary school time loh... i like my classmate de elder sister... 3yrs my senior...

Christy : wahh so young wor... then u still got see her?

Me : haha... primary leh dear... now alrdy lost contact till dunno where liao... but my secondary school de crush longest le... liked her for 4yrs thru the days till i met u...

Christy : (pouted her mouth) sure anot... i bet u still got like her right even if u r with me... who is she...

Me : haha jealous ah? She is past le mah... her name is stella... aiya dun worry la we oso nvr contact much liao... plus she like the school flower dunno how many boys rejected by her.. i no chance de la...

christy : means got chance u will choose her la... hrph.. dun talk to u liao u talk to pooh bear (pushes the pooh bear to my face)

Me : aiyo pooh see la... tell the truth cus i love ur owner very much dun wan lie to her but now kana replaced to talk to u... so ke lian de me... nvm i talk to u... pooh i oso jealous leh... u know hor the jeremy n marcus hor...

christy : semo jeremy n marcus... they my ex mah... nvr contact them liao...

Me : (still talking to pooh) ya loh... still jealous... cus at least they got r.s with ur owner mah... my one just normal fren nia... my one sided crush nia...

Christy : ok lah dear... talk to me dun talk to pooh le k? hehe dun jealous le k? lets promise not to let our past hinder us together...

Me : ok i promise u... but u oso promise ahhh...

little did i know tis promise was just gonna make us quarrel for the first time later...

to be continued...

Starter
18-07-2016, 03:19 PM
wah one of my fav writer come back

Starter
18-07-2016, 03:26 PM
more poohbear tell me more else I call you pubor

IceSpearz
18-07-2016, 03:34 PM

Haha pooh de wife is called? Pooh bor
Tats wat my fren used to disturb christy last time

Starter
18-07-2016, 03:38 PM
bro your story still got a lot of energy in it go go go

IceSpearz
18-07-2016, 08:53 PM
i went home at around 1am and same rountine played games till 6am... i played shattered galaxy had afew good battles n same thing i called her awake before going to bed... as usual woke up and went down to woodlands to fetch her from school...

nothing much happened... we chatted happily and proceed to back to her place... i didnt went in as her part time maid was in... i went home to rest to meet her at midnight...

played shattered galaxy till around 11 and told my clique on ventrilo i going out meet gf and afew of them was like nvr intro... LOL

so late liao go meet her do wat sia... sure ahem ahem de loh... hahaha...

i ignored them and just left the channel n went to take a bath before proceeding down...
i reach around 12 and msg christy i am here... she came down as usual the cute little excited face smiling seeing me outside...

we walk to the park... our little love spot... we sat down n started kissing...

to be continued...

Doblo
18-07-2016, 09:40 PM
More! more please!! :D

satako
19-07-2016, 01:15 AM

lol at that...

IceSpearz
19-07-2016, 03:01 AM
we kissed and i started to roam around her body... before i knew it i unsnap her bra... she was so engrossed tat she just moan n enjoy me twitching her nipples from under her tee shirt...

i wanted more and i guess i went overboard as i tried to take off her shirt in public... even though its midnight with no one looking i guess tat snap her back to reality and stopped me immediately...

christy : omg dear... wat u trying to do... we need to stop...

she quickly got off me and put back on her bra... i was speechless.. i made her angry... even though we alrdy done it before bt tat was enclosed n private... i guess she wasnt into doing this in public...

she look pissed as i walk her bk home without holding hands or saying gd bye or gd night she just went in without looking bk at me... tat moment i thought its over... i went home tat night thinking... wtf have i done...

the morning i contemplating to call her wake up anot... i decided to call n after afew rings i put down without her having the chance to answer the call...

she didnt msg me at all... but as usual i knw her schedule and went to her school to pick her up... we were quietly thruout the journey back listening to song on my phone... i rmb playing the song listen to ur heart n everytime we touch... at least when i tried to hold her hand she didnt resist me... when we walking back from the bus stop we past by the playground... she suddenly pull me n went to sit in our usual spot... the spot where things went out of hand the night before... before she start talking i lean forward n hug her

Me : dear... sorry for wat i did last night... forgive me pls...

christy : i will forgive u bt no more public act k... i dun like... wat if ppl see...

Me : thks dear... wont le... i so scared u wont forgive me... tis morning dun dare wait for u pick up oso i hang le...

christy : actually i woke up early tis morning... waiting for ur call... i was thinking if u call n come fetch me today i will forgive u...

woman logic... call then forgive... lucky i called n auto go fetch her...

christy : i was abt to pick up then u hang up le... then today play the song wat meaning...

Me : hoping u will forgive me by listening to ur heart... and telling u everytime we touch i can feel static... and i can feel the magic everytime we kiss...

christy : wahhh so sweet ah dear... eat honey before coming to meet me? hehe tonight coming over? u come up my hse tonight...

to be continued....

Starter
19-07-2016, 04:29 PM
so loving.....

nightingle91
19-07-2016, 04:38 PM
haha TS might be a late bloomer but definitely a sweet talker!

Armant
19-07-2016, 06:16 PM

Seems like it :D

IceSpearz
20-07-2016, 04:23 PM

Really meh... I dun see myself so much a sweet talker... No gf as of yet hw to consider sweet talker

DivockOrigi
20-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Really meh... I dun see myself so much a sweet talker... No gf as of yet hw to consider sweet talker

No gf but many fb? :p

JemBud
20-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Seems like it :D

Was thinking the same too :D

IceSpearz
20-07-2016, 09:01 PM
as usual i went around 5plus and played shattered galaxy... untill around 10pm got ready n left the house to go christy place...

when i reach i msg her, she came down n brought me in thru her back door. thinking abt it this is the first time i sneak in at night... LOL very softly we went up and sneak into her room...

once we were in there we started kissing and caressing each other... we broke our kiss and christy suddenly took out my phone n played the song everytime we touch on speakers... wow the mood was awesome...

christy : dear... everytime we touch yea? hehe

me : ya everytime we touch....

we went back to kissing n tonight seems more passionate than ever.. maybe the song... maybe watever happened.... makes me wan her more than ever...

we slowly strip each others clothes off... piece by piece... enjoying the touch of each other... when we were both naked we slowly explore our bodies n non stop kissing.... i dun wanna rush tonight... the drag was unable to fully describe... the feeling out of the world...

we lay down on the bed n went 69 position... slowly eating out her pussy as she slowly tease my dick with her tongue... i increase my pace flicking my tongue on her pussy... not before she arched her back and had her first orgasm of the night... her moans got louder and she bit her own lips trying to control her moans nt to be too loud...

christy : omg dear... feels so good...

Me : its just the beginning...

we changed position n as i am always more of a boobs person i attack her beautiful nipples sucking n kneading with the other... i insert two fingers n started fingering her alrdy wet pussy... she stroke my dick n other hand was around my neck holding me down on her tits while she moan uncontrollably... not before long she again shivered n scratched my back having 2nd orgasm...

christy : oh dear... if u keep doing tat tonight i will go crazy... ahhh.... ahh...

Me : hehe its a long night ahead... slowly enjoy dear...

christy : but dear... i cant wait... i wan ur dick inside me...

with tat she climb on top of me... and use her hand to guide my dick into her pussy... one swift motion she pushed down on my dick inserting fully into her... she started riding me as i squeeze her boobs with one hand and seeing the other go bouncing up n down...

she was super tight n the fast pace soon make me feel like cumming... i stopped her and changed position... we got into missionary... and her legs wrap around my waist as i pump her hard... she soon experience another orgasm as i go faster then suddenly slow down as to hold myself back from cumming...

christy : dear faster... harder... its too good... omg... ur teasing me again...

i continued going fast after awhile slow... it was untill she having another orgasm then i non stop going fast till i feel like cumming... she could see me abt to cum as i pull out she shifted down n suck my dick hard releasing everything i had in her mouth... even after i cummed she still continue sucking... the feeling like sucking my soul away... i just collapsed on the bed while she enjoy continue sucking my dick...

my dick went from limp to again slowly awake again...

me : omg dear... u continue like tat i sure will rape u again...

christy : hehe tats wat i trying to do...

to be continuedd....

Starter
20-07-2016, 09:16 PM
haha hyper mode

Phython1
21-07-2016, 08:05 AM
keep updating TS really good read and bring out all the imagination and memories of the past.....,

Starter
22-07-2016, 02:10 AM
no supporter u no write, got supporter u also no write

Primative
22-07-2016, 05:07 AM
Very nice TS

IceSpearz
22-07-2016, 10:40 AM
no supporter u no write, got supporter u also no write

Gg kana caught laziness

ris2099
22-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Gg kana caught laziness

walao bro, laziness is very dangerous desease, soon u will be too lazy to fuck also...:D

IceSpearz
22-07-2016, 11:22 AM
My dick was once again awaken by her incredible blowjob... I pull her up and started kissing her again as my other hand reach for her tits n she stroke my dick...

Christy : hehe dear all hard n horny again... Hmmmm... Pls rape me... I am ur slut...

Me : hmmm... Seems like the one more horny is my little slut... But i like to rape little jc nerdy slut today... Hmmmm... I always thought dear look sexy in ur uniform... Do a little parade for me and i will rape u in ur uniform

Christy : hmmm dear... Ur so bad one... Wanna rape student... Hehe... Later dirty my uniform.... Wait for me i go wear...

She got up n went to her cupboard... N was deciding which one to wear...

Me : (i gotup as well n hug her frm behind) the tightest one n wear bk ur bra....

She took out one set left in the corner... She said tis one she bought wrong size... Very tight fit... Plus her bra she had difficulty buttoning up... It looks like the buttons gonna burst out anytime...

Me : wow dear... U look so beautiful n sexy... I always wanted to knw wat it feels like to make love to u in ur uniform...

To b continued...

w2w2
22-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Loved the update .... please continue :)

Win10
22-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Reminds me of Christy Chung :D

Osim
22-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Power story TS, camping for update :)

Coup
22-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Loved the update bro

Starter
22-07-2016, 07:38 PM
wah you write till here better dun let us wait too long

IceSpearz
22-07-2016, 09:31 PM
got some time before i go out LOL okok one more update kk

IceSpearz
22-07-2016, 10:03 PM
she tie up her hair as well into ponytail... just the way she always tie to school... i couldnt wait any longer... i went forward to hug her from behind and kiss her neck. my hand slowly caress her lovely breast thru her uniform n bra...

Me : hmmm... miss christy... u had been a bad student... so naughty...

christy : ahhh... how am i bad n naughty...

Me : for wearing such sexy uniform n oso not wearing any panties to seduce me..

christy : hehe... nobody ask u to touch and my uniform fits nicely ah...

my hand slowly roam south n went under her skirt... as she stood there not wearing any panties i slowly rub n tease her pussy...

Me : all wet n horny... i like...

i continue kissing her neck n biting her neck near her shoulder n slowly unbutton her top two buttons n let my hand slip in and caress her bra n avoid directly touch her breast... i slowly insert my fingers into her n she lean on me all weak... she parted her legs slightly and held on my hand from outside skirt trying to push me to finger her faster... i purposely went slowly to tease her even more...

christy : omg dear... faster pls... i cant take ur teasing anymore...

Me : beg me to go faster... say u r a horny little slutty student cant wait to be fucked by who....

christy : dear i beg u... please... ahhh... i am... urs only... ur little slutty student...

Me : u miss out something.. ( i push in my finger fast n withdraw teasing her more)

christy : ur honry little slutty student... i cant wait to have ur dick inside me to pleasure u dear.... please... let me have it...

Me : hehe... good girl... but first my dick abit dry le... i dun wan to hurt my very own little slut now right...

she knew wat i wanted... she turn around n kneel down... she started sucking my dick with the cfm look in her uniform... the look is so submissive yet could see her so horny... it was only afew quick suck n licking my own dick wet with her tongue... i ask her to bend over and use her study table as support. i flip up her skirt n slowly insert into her...

i began slowly. one hand holding on her waist other hand unbuttoning another two more of her uniform top buttons... i didnt unclasp her bra but just pull one side of the strap off n flip one side of her bra n starting kneading her breast... i went faster faster as i got steady squeezing her breast.... she started moaning as i rammed her faster n faster...

not before long her moans got louder n started squirming... she arched her back and her hips automatically move n jerk to my rhyme with my ramming... she reached her dunno hw many times orgasm of the night and she continuously enjoying her orgasm one after another... because i alrdy cummed once earlier it took me longer for the 2nd round bt i felt it cumming...

Me : dear... ahhh... i am cumming...

i pull out my dick as she turned around n kneel down again before she took my dick into her mouth i cummed all over her uniform n her half expose breast n bra... the view was epic priceless... even though its my 2nd time i cummed alot with the view....

christy : see la dear... so messy.... and omg my neck... u gave me a love bite?

Me : sorry i cant help it... u look too sexy... i had to leave a mark to tell other horny boys in ur school u belongs to me... i love u...

christy : hehe dear... so scared other boys view at me ah? hehe i love u too

to be continued...

JazzMaxim
23-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Hope you remember to use protection .

Starter
23-07-2016, 12:18 PM
curry puff... curry puff......

IceSpearz
24-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Hope you remember to use protection .

When i with her the times i use condom was less than 10times... Nvr kana...

Lol

BirdCode
24-07-2016, 01:07 AM
camping for more !!!!

HiAce
24-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Camping too! :D

IceSpearz
28-07-2016, 09:21 PM
ps so long nvr online... been quite a crazy week for me... lost my job n losing the girl i am wooing... alot of cock ups... applied new job got rejected... blah blah blah... no mood sia...

Mafan
29-07-2016, 11:38 AM
ps so long nvr online... been quite a crazy week for me... lost my job n losing the girl i am wooing... alot of cock ups... applied new job got rejected... blah blah blah... no mood sia...

oh my take care bro

BigCiv
01-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Take care bro! When life brings you down, you always get back up!

babychronic
02-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Wah.. TS, still playing shattered galaxy now?

IceSpearz
02-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Wah.. TS, still playing shattered galaxy now?

used to play... hahaha i thought the game died off afew years back?