PDA

View Full Version : Foreigners know how to play with mom

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-07-2015, 05:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The MOM is really no match when dealing with foreigners...these foreigners know how to tekan the MOM loopholes to get employment pass and dependant's pass to take jobs and business away from the natives... The Minister for Manpower is really hopeless ...

Quote:
....Firstly I’m a Brit, so having an excellent passport helps, no need to apply for tourist visa for most Western-focussed countries; I can get it at the border. I had been in Singapore for about two years, mostly on a dependants pass from my wife’s employment pass. Any work I was doing was on a freelance basis, mainly into the UK, or locally (accepted with a permission letter from my wife’s company to the Ministry of Manpower)...I’d also spent 6 months on a ‘standard’ employment pass work for Wego who at that point were named Bezurk.

So I was already allowed to be in the country, which does make things a bit easier and less time-pressured. If you’re outside the country that’s your first hiccup, however the standard tourist visa is 30 days, which is within the maximum processing time for a single application. Possibly even a second, anyway if you overrun a short hop over the bridge to Malaysia, or the cheap ferry to Bintan will refresh your visa.

These guys at MOM are really gong kias and do not know how these foreigners are exploiting the loopholes... Vote for the pappies and this is the shit that the natives get ...Jobs and business for foreigners easily...

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?211363-Foreigners-know-how-to-play-with-mom&goto=newpost).