PDA

View Full Version : Ong Ye Kung should stop being a hypocrite

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-07-2015, 03:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

"I certainly wish to be fielded, to try to earn the chance to serve"
He is just being self-serving. Last time, he wanted "to serve" the people of Aljunied.
He walked away, back to his job in NTUC and then moved to a GLC.
So much of his "serve the people" mantra - gives up easily.

"This whole corridor is a special place. I find it has a soul. It's a really special place."
Spoken like a true used car salesman. At least you can hound a used car salesman for selling you a lousy car.
The more than 40% of the people who voted for him in Aljunied couldn't locate him after the last election.
Now he appears in Sembawang.

"It's building up, yet has greenery, has heritage and a lot of kampung spirit. It's really a special place."
Pimps use the same approach when trying to sell their women. What does he know about "kampung spirit"?
Which kampung was he brought up in? His motherhood statements can be made for 80% of the constituencies.

As George Yeo said recently, people should not go overboard to talk about serving the people. Ong is just trying to kid us
with his "let me serve you" theme - he can serve us no more than the people who told us that they were our servants after
the last election.

Mr Ong, there are many ways to serve - like going back to you NTUC job to help the PMEs who have been displaced by the
irrational FT policies. At least you will be serving at a national level, not just in some kampung greenery corridor in the north.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?211175-Ong-Ye-Kung-should-stop-being-a-hypocrite&goto=newpost).