PDA

View Full Version : Green Apple at Jurong East

ray922
23-07-2015, 03:37 PM
I've called Green Apple at NBR to confirm that the Green Apple at Jurong East is not related to them. Anyone try this before?

romidogdog
23-07-2015, 04:57 PM
I've called Green Apple at NBR to confirm that the Green Apple at Jurong East is not related to them. Anyone try this before? ever pass by and wanted to go in, but back off after seeing one milf look cmi.

moodee
23-07-2015, 05:45 PM
I am a regular at the jurong east one. My therapist can really give hard solid massage. i go pretty often for my neck problem.

altec7
23-07-2015, 05:46 PM
ever pass by and wanted to go in, but back off after seeing one milf look cmi.

Same here.
The goods inside arent very appealing or maybe I caught them at a wrong time.
On the positive side, there are a whole row of massage shops in that area, including foot reflex.
So my trips to that area is never wasted :p

davidman
23-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Tried that place a few weeks back.
Was in the area, saw a few and eventually decided to try my luck with green apple.
It's a 2storey establishment. Lower level for foot reflex, upper level for body massage.

When I went up, my masseur told me they ran out of disposable underwear, and asked me to wear my own underwear instead. I tried to play punk and stripped naked instead :p but she came in and told me mus wear something. In the end she went down and got me a pair of shorts meant for foot reflex:(.
Anyway, massage was OK, minimal teasing etc. No attached shower and they don't expect you to be doing that too.
No rtm for me

Scombridae
23-07-2015, 07:13 PM
this place is clean, didn't really see anything appealing around during my 2 visits. massage is pretty good. :)

M0ntblanc
23-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Cannot be not related le... Police won't let same shop name exist one unless same boss lol Mai get bluff by the working ladies there :cool:

ray922
23-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Cannot be not related le... Police won't let same shop name exist one unless same boss lol Mai get bluff by the working ladies there :cool:

Not related, I checked Green Apple's website to look for their phone number but this joint is not listed, so I called to confirm.