PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on Solid TN.

Nyogin
03-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Hi bros,being a newbie..Nid advise on good solid massage,not those touch abit kind,looking for those trained preferbly.I'm used to those chinese sinseh kind,prefer w/o the pain.:p Anyone can advise anywhere around town or west area has one?Wld be appreciated....hope to learn more from you guys.Thanks!

six_2
03-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Hv a gd 1 coming to town next week, if u dun mind the(soso) look n on the plump side ?

zephure69
04-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Hi bros,being a newbie..Nid advise on good solid massage,not those touch abit kind,looking for those trained preferbly.I'm used to those chinese sinseh kind,prefer w/o the pain.:p Anyone can advise anywhere around town or west area has one?Wld be appreciated....hope to learn more from you guys.Thanks!

Jing Jing Acutherapy Centre
7 Neil Road (Near Tanjong Pagar)
Tel: 62208573

Ask for PRC lady Tang Hong. Tell her your problem areas and for $40 you will have 60 mins of non-stop solid but painful massage. (Her motto -- no pain no gain)

On my first visit I was almost tearing in the first 30 minutes.

Cheers

Cheunn Jai
04-06-2006, 02:57 AM
(Her motto -- no pain no gain)

On my first visit I was almost tearing in the first 30 minutes.
Cheers
เจ็บปวด? สนุกดี:D
Mi like her motto

Nyogin
04-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Bro zephure69...Any FR for this tt u reccomended?SErvice wise...massage skill etc.?Hope to noe more..Thanks!:)

zephure69
04-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Bro zephure69...Any FR for this tt u reccomended?SErvice wise...massage skill etc.?Hope to noe more..Thanks!:)

I suppose looks is not a big issue here. She is a lady in her late 30s/early 40s and presentable looking.

She know the exact problem areas in your body and would thoroughly work on these spots. Very professionally done. And yes, you need to wear their shorts. This is a clean joint so my advise is just let her concentrate and do her stuff to fix your pain. If you want extras, u should go to the nearby ones at TP.

After my first visit, the ache remained for the next 2 days and after that body felt good. My 2nd visit was less painful. But she coyly told me she so far have only used half strength....

Summary:
Skill - 9.0
Friendliness - 8.0 (more friendly on 2nd visit. Probably its because she knows I m there for serious massage)
Service - 9.0 (accomodating if you tell her ur exact problem areas. For $40 u get 60 full minutes of non-stop, no-nonsense massage)

Cheers