PDA

View Full Version : Watch out!!! Super Horny SYT coming to serve, CIM & ANAL allow....

poompoom
02-06-2006, 02:04 PM
great news keep coming in...after the twin sister went back hm, the twin tower is here to serve, nw come another super horny, pretty SYT to serve the bros here. watch out for more details.

FantasyLife
02-06-2006, 02:35 PM
great news keep coming in...after the twin sister went back hm, the twin tower is here to serve, nw come another super horny, pretty SYT to serve the bros here. watch out for more details.

Bro, can i have 1st blood???

bart
02-06-2006, 02:46 PM

I also want leh! I 2nd in line in case Fantasy cannot make it.

I'll call up my contacts to serve Fantasy a SAF 100! :)

LED...
02-06-2006, 02:59 PM

Bro, forecast tomorrow will rain leh.........hope to hear from you ....real soon :D

bart
02-06-2006, 03:04 PM
PICS please please please??

poompoom
02-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Bro, forecast tomorrow will rain leh.........hope to hear from you ....real soon :D
u so fast hor. sms me for ur prefer timing. finger licking goooooood.:D

poompoom
02-06-2006, 03:05 PM
bro, 1st bloob reserve liao leh, 2nd for u ok?

LED...
02-06-2006, 03:06 PM

Just back from overseas.........horny like F**k:D

Roger that Sir..........

poompoom
02-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Just back from overseas.........horny like F**k:D

Roger that Sir..........
so u got the hint when coming? pls help me lar, she everyday ask me to find guy for her to fuck, i oso buey tahan her, bo pian have to faster ship her in. kekeke:D

bart
02-06-2006, 04:02 PM

OK. sms me the estimated time.

Thanks.

4am'rs
02-06-2006, 04:22 PM

eh bro, its finger fucking good eh :D

grant
03-06-2006, 02:04 AM
whos the gal? pic ? name ?

poompoom
03-06-2006, 02:55 AM
bros, pics be up tmr noon. warning!!! make ur booking fast. kekeke:D

wahliew_28
03-06-2006, 03:07 AM
pls help me lar, she everyday ask me to find guy for her to fuck, i oso buey tahan her, bo pian have to faster ship her in.

wah lan... so hiong ah... sounds damn scary sia... later scarli all the bros come out after the session missing one ball liao... :D

IOWA
03-06-2006, 10:03 AM
hp (green card) kenna suspended. contact you once reactivated.

FantasyLife
03-06-2006, 10:55 AM

Wa Piang!!!! 1st blood bo liao?? thats fast!!!!
then bo bian loh...Bro when she come? Think i oni free on next monday.

poompoom
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
ok, here is the stat for tis power horse.
Cherry, 20yo, 33B'24'33, super horny syt, CIM n ANAL allow. 150, 90, 2.:)

grant
03-06-2006, 09:05 PM
wooo anal.. something different for me..

poompoom
04-06-2006, 08:26 AM
wooo anal.. something different for me..
then do it bro but i tik u abit busy these 2 days rite? kekeke:D

poompoom
04-06-2006, 09:19 AM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winwin88798/album?.dir=/5202scd&.src=ph&.+++=phUNB.EBR3aBFKCd

this are the pics for her

grant
04-06-2006, 11:08 AM
then do it bro but i tik u abit busy these 2 days rite? kekeke:D

my CO going oversea next week so these few days gotto accompany her..
next week, hell break loose

Arch
04-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Managed to get a last minute slot today, thanks to poompoom. First impression is that she is better looking in person. 20 years old and definitely inexperienced in this line. Asked her what she did and standard answer was study. After my session today, I believe her. This is why:

First off, she did not prepare the bath and instead gave me a standing shower. Said she bathed already and stood outside the bathtub and gave me a soaping while I was standing up. Normally, I take this as a BA girl, but with Cherry, I can tell that she is definitely inexperienced. She is actually GA but probably does not know better. No hanky panky here so we proceeded to the bed.

As I laid on the bed, she took off her towel and I like what I see. Nice firm B size tits with light pink nipples. Slim and taut body. Shaven and very nice and young pussy. This is where she really showed her inexperience. The first thing she did when she got onto the bed was to go for my dick. Took my semi hard dick and started sucking away. Good suction, no hand action, a bit of teeth action and a lot of up and down using her mouth. She managed to swallow about 3/4. I let her do this for quite a while. Even put my hands on her head and guided her up and down action. Shiok as it felt like my school days getting a blow from a young girl. This continued for about 10 minutes before I got her to lie down and started to lick her all round. She frenches very well and is very soft spoken. So all you will hear are soft muffled groans. Very very shiok. As I painted her pussy, she was thrashing around and moving her head left and right. And those moans... Shiok.

Got her to cap me and she signalled that she wanted to ride me. She was thrashing around and moaning away. Very tight pussy and very wet as well. Did a couplt of positions before I asked for anal. Got the necessary lubricant and started to penetrate her ass. Very tight and it took a while for me to push in about halfway. Started slow and long strokes, and changed from doggy to her being sideways and eventually to missionary. Only could fit in halfway and could see her grimacing. So asked her and she said 'pain'. Pulled out and got her to give me BBBJ before I came all over her tits and body.

Summary

Face: 8 (Much prettier in person)
Body: 7 (Young and slim)
Tits: B+ (Firm and soft)
Pussy: Shave and very smooth
BBBJ: 6.5 (Due to her inexperience, but getting better. Initially she only sucked and up and down action, later got her to use her tongue to lick the head and also shaft)
FJ: 8 (very accomodating and those moans are killer)
AJ: 9 (Where to get anal from a young inexperienced girl, Super Shiok)

Overall, don't expect service like those of BKK massage joints. For a super erotic anal good time with a young inexperienced girl, she is the one. She sure brought back memories of my school days.

goodielecks
04-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Just finished my session with this girl. Overall an average session. Here's how it goes.

Door opens and a girl with china-doll looks stood in front of me. She does look better in person. Then she smiles and shows her yellow teeth. I didnt quite like that but it was alright. We tried to break the ice and converse in simple english but it was rather difficult. Her english is rather limited and so is my thai.

Shower she said. Ok i said. I thought she was gonna join me then she said she shower already. I wanted to tell her i showered before i came as well but decided against it. I went in and then she passed me a towel. It was wet so i presumed it was used. Nvm just take and make do with it.

Came out found out naked and wrapped in towel already. Then i lay on bed, she immediately went for my dick and suck on it. What?! No catbath? I thought to myself. She sure looks hungry for some dick. About maybe couple of mins, she capped me and went on top. That was quicker than i expected. After a good few mins with her on top, switched to missionary. Then requested for anal. She applied some ky first and I entered slowly to ease her pain. Cummed in anal doggy style and perspiring all over

Then she asked me to take another shower. When I came out, she went in. Seems like she doesnt like to shower together. She came out and we tcss a little bit. Still struggling to communicate until she said tired. Pitied her as i think i must be the last customer for the day so i gave a massage on her shoulders and arms. Definitely pales in comparison to hers. Then she asked me if I want to proceed to 2nd round. I notice it was still rather early, i guess she wanted to finish it off quickly and have her dinner and sleep, so i agreed. A mixture of hj and bbbj for me to finish it off. No cim a little disappointed. Washed up, got dressed,tcss and paid up.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 slim, nice legs, couple of tattoos on shoulder and lower back
BBBJ: 6.5/10 short and steady
FJ: 7/10 nice soft moans
AJ: 8/10
Catbath: Nil
Frenching: Nil
GFE: 6
Overall service: 8/10 for the effort even though she's tired and hungry. Could tell that she was really trying hard so i appreciate it.

Just a couple of notes bro win. Maybe could get her to change the towel? Cos mine was a bit wet and a little too unhygenic for my liking. Thanks.

viper69
05-06-2006, 09:10 AM
ok, here is the stat for tis power horse.
Cherry, 20yo, 33B'24'33, super horny syt, CIM n ANAL allow. 150, 90, 2.:)
Bro I'm interested in cherry today kindly pm me at [email protected]

poompoom
06-06-2006, 10:14 AM
my CO going oversea next week so these few days gotto accompany her..
next week, hell break loose
sure hell lose liao n all the ghost coming up. few more days to world cup, comfirm alot of zombie walking ard the street. hehehe.:D

c0mawhite
06-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Looks: 7 (looks cute, not that slutty look from the pics. in fact she looks very young with her vampire teeth. whats missing from her teenage face is a set of braces man. she looks more at home at siam square, siam paragon than at a hotel with a tiko like you.....or erm me)
Body: slim, b cup breast just nice
BBBJ: 7 (at first damn painful man, but gets more n more shiok)
'eek ohm/tahm eek siao?' dunno correct or not
FJ: shaved her fur, but about 2 3 days back, so im forced to rub a baby catus man...
AJ: dun have. i dun like also. but it was quite fun mentioning it and seeing her scrambling up looking like a possum caught in a oncoming car's headlight and mumble mai mi mai mi, kinda like pleading with her rapist. shiok.

Dexterman
06-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Where is she from? Seems like is a Gem uncovered.

4am'rs
06-06-2006, 08:30 PM
I will not post much detail story about her. There are some personal reason behind this. But overall, I can give some stats point for her.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Catbath: nil
Frenching: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
AJ: nil
GFE: ...
CIM: Yes

Damage: $150
Thanks for the session bro win. At last I manage to try his gems.

poompoom
07-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Where is she from? Seems like is a Gem uncovered.
bro, from LOS, thailand.:)

big dick
07-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Never try anal sex b4 with a fl... only do with my CO... so jus give it a shot.. read thru the thread and found cherry from bro win... Really look chio from the pic (pic are a bit misleading) but in real life, she put on heavy make up.. without the make up, i will give her 6.5...

Anyway make the appointment... opened the door to see her wearing a pink top and white short... HMMM.. really look lika A HORNY SYT... undress myself and we took a shower together... nothing much to say for the showering.. all very SOP...

Proceed with the bbbj... and like what have been posted here b4, she need further guidance on it... suck my dick but not all the way in... after ten min cant cum... so bonk her cowgirl style... a very hardworking gal... keep on ridding and ridding like i am a heavenly horse... credit to her for that.. seldom i ever such a hardworking gal... got the feeling of cumming .. so ask her to go on four hands and legs.. cum in her in doggie style...

Smoke one stick... found out that she dun smoke and she went to open the window to let the air out... so bros beware, dun smoke in the room... she is a very nice gal wuth no attidude problem.. will do what u tell her to do...

gave me a massage while i recover... her massage not bad.. hehe... fall asleep while she was massaging me... either it was too soft or i really feel shiok until i fall asleep....

after the massage i have to use sign language that i wan to bonk her ass.. she not that fluent in english... thought that she will moan loudly when i entered her anal.. but like she got no reaction like that.. dun wish to make any comment about that.. anyway cum inside her ass...

name Cherry,
age 20yo
figure 33B'24'33, 8.0
look super horny syt, 7.0
Frenching nil... not even a kiss on her cheek.....
FJ 7.5 ( no moaning sound, like no reaction) ( but credit to her for willing to do various postion)
CIM never try
ANAL 6.9 ( no moaning sound, like no reaction)
RTF sadly no cos i still prefer a fl that i can tcss with
Damage 150, 90, 2.

poompoom
07-06-2006, 08:35 PM
just realise tat she actually love anal more than FJ.

angie
08-06-2006, 12:08 AM
just realise tat she actually love anal more than FJ.
like that must hurry up and queue up for booking liao ah.
bo tan man man, fully book ya.:eek:

enek
08-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Here's my first ever fr in sbf but i must say, not a very good one though. So, here goes.

Outlook: Looks wise, she's younger in person i believe. Still has the kiddish kind of talk and smile but with heavy make up. I would rate her a 6.5.

BBBJ: Her bbbj needs improving. A 5 here.( i'm a sucker for a gd bbbj )

AJ:Didn't try( i have my reasons although i chose her for tat )

Tits: Just nice to hold in ur hand( my hand actually hahaha )

FJ: She's very accommodating( u have to guide her with wat u want )

Catbath: Zilch

Frenching: Zilch( or should i say i didn't go for it )

Overall, she's quite green and communication is a problem if u dun speak thai.
She'll do almost anything but u have to guide or even gesture to her( she really does not understand english ). For bros looking for good service, i would not recommend trying her unless u just wanna go for anal.

RTF: no( i will wait for bro win to intro someone else who gives excellent service ).

I hope my short fr don't offend anyone. I'm just honest in what i am saying. Cheers.

poompoom
09-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Dear All,

Everyday, every world cup match, I will have a question for you. The first one who post here with the correct answer will get a prize. (sorry, no multiple entires, i knoe what evils tots u hav, hehe)

- Regulars who have tried and posted fr here, WILL GET ONE FREE BONK FOR THE GIRL OF THIS THREAD!!!!!

- Newcomers who win will get $20 off the retail price.

This is to reward those who have stayed with me and to celebrate this male dominated event together.

Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets....

Question 1: Germany vs. Costa Rica
NAME THE PLAYER U THINK WILL BE THE FIRST TO SCORE

Question 2: Poland vs Ecuador
NAME THE PLAYER U THINK WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET BOOKED

The fucking fine line of terms n conditions
No jackpot, 1 winner per match/qn
I decide the final say in everything.....haha

Cut and paste the question out and put ur answer below to join this contest. Oh pls, no children below 16, if not the prize go to your daddy or elder bro

zepfer
09-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Question 1: Germany vs. Costa Rica
NAME THE PLAYER U THINK WILL BE THE FIRST TO SCORE

1: Germany Lukas Podolski

Question 2: Poland vs Ecuador
NAME THE PLAYER U THINK WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET BOOKED

2: Ecuador Patricio Urrutia

poompoom
10-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Prize:
Regulars (post fr here b4) - 1 free bonk
Newcomers - $20 off retail listing

Rules:
1st correct ans win
1 winner per games/qn for all girls
Copy and paste the qn out and answer below

Clarification:
If there are 3 games today, there will be 3 different winners
Post ur ans in the thread of the girl you wanna have a chance with
If u got all 3 correct, 1st qn will win ur prize, qn 2 n 3 will go to next lucky winner
Any dispute, I will decide the final goodwill decision

Winners are encouraged to give tips. Soccer tips for the girls, and Tip$$$ for me, hehe:D

poompoom
10-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Contest question

All 3 games, NAME THE CORRECT SCORE:D

3 winners for today

GOOD LUCK

moodyz
10-06-2006, 07:39 PM
England 2 vs Paraguay 1

Trinidad And Tobago 0 vs Sweden 3

Argentina 1 vs Ivory Coast 1

Bro here's my Prediction tonite....:D

HUAT AR!!!

hunger_for_sex
10-06-2006, 07:52 PM
England To Draw 1-1

Sweden To Lose 0-1

Argentina To Win 4-1

pokpoklok
10-06-2006, 07:56 PM
england 3-0 paraguay

sweden 3-0 T&T

argentina 2-1 ivory coast

poompoom
10-06-2006, 08:27 PM
England To Draw 1-1

bro, very high chance to win.

zepfer
10-06-2006, 09:46 PM
k juz humtum :D

England win 3-0

Sweden win 2-0

Argentina To Win 3-0

hunger_for_sex
10-06-2006, 09:54 PM
bro, very high chance to win.

lol just anyhow enter.. heez many similar score people enter liao :p

kong1684
10-06-2006, 09:58 PM
England 3 vs Paraguay 1

Trinidad And Tobago 0 vs Sweden 2

Argentina 2 vs Ivory Coast 0

coal
10-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Trinidad & Tobago - Sweden
0 - 1

Argentina - Ivory Coast
2 - 1

all4great
10-06-2006, 11:36 PM
England 1 Paraguay 0 (post-match :D )

Trinidad & Tobago 0 Sweden 1

Argentina 3 Ivory Coast 1

whisper
11-06-2006, 12:32 AM
KNN I'm overseas now you got so good kangtao. Where is she going back? I love gals like AJ more than FJ :)

Prize:
Regulars (post fr here b4) - 1 free bonk
Newcomers - $20 off retail listing

Rules:
1st correct ans win
1 winner per games/qn for all girls
Copy and paste the qn out and answer below

Clarification:
If there are 3 games today, there will be 3 different winners
Post ur ans in the thread of the girl you wanna have a chance with
If u got all 3 correct, 1st qn will win ur prize, qn 2 n 3 will go to next lucky winner
Any dispute, I will decide the final goodwill decision

Winners are encouraged to give tips. Soccer tips for the girls, and Tip$$$ for me, hehe:D

poompoom
11-06-2006, 09:18 AM
KNN I'm overseas now you got so good kangtao. Where is she going back? I love gals like AJ more than FJ :)
aya, when u be back? she going back soon leh.:)

whisper
11-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Wa liao, I'm only back on the week on 19 Jun. :o

aya, when u be back? she going back soon leh.:)

whisper
11-06-2006, 06:55 PM
bro poompoom, by then is she still available? See her picture already very stream manz....

poompoom
11-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Today's contest question, for all 3 games:

Guess the minute of the 1st goal scored
(will take result from fifa.yahoo official site)

remember 3 games = 3 tickets
and answer in the thread of the girl u want to have a chance

good luck to all

peeny78
11-06-2006, 07:40 PM

Serbia & Montenegro v Netherlands
18min

Mexico v Iran
5min

Angola v Portugal
55min

moodyz
11-06-2006, 07:44 PM

8min

Mexico v Iran
9min

Angola v Portugal
10min

Cheers

pokpoklok
11-06-2006, 07:58 PM
holland match : 4min

mexico match : 16min

portugal match : 10min

QQ8899
11-06-2006, 08:35 PM

Serbia vs Netherlands
25th minute

Mexico vs Iran
10th minute

Angola vs Portugal
15th minute

May God Bless me!!!:D

calex
11-06-2006, 08:51 PM
bro poom poom, whole my life , have not strike lottery tonight

hope lady luck , may bless me once

1st match: 69
2nd match 36
3rd match: 65

viperz
11-06-2006, 09:05 PM
37min

Mexico v Iran
22min

Angola v Portugal
28min

PM me for a monday sexion can.

zepfer
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
4min

Mexico v Iran
13min

Angola v Portugal
26min

poompoom
12-06-2006, 09:40 AM

18min

Congrat bro for ur winning. ur guessing on holland game is the rite 1 following fifa timing. pls pm me for further detail.ur prize will be Cherry bec i oni can take the earliest timing of ur posting as ur 1st choice.:)

poompoom
12-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Sorry, later not free till 10pm, so post QUESTION 1 FOR GAME 1 FIRST (9pm game)

Question: Which minute will the LAST GOAL will be scored?

happyglman
12-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Australia vs Japan

Last goal 13mins

avsea
12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
9pm 1st game 85th min
12mn 2nd game 70th min
3am 3rd game 71th min

calex
12-06-2006, 07:24 PM
the last goal will be at 23 minures

QQ8899
12-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Question: Which minute will the LAST GOAL will be scored?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

My guess: 69min

QQ8899
12-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Question: Which minute will the LAST GOAL will be scored?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My guess: 69min[/QUOTE]

Bro poompoom, wat happens if 2 bro got the correct answer? Bro Hungryscribe from the other thread also guess 69min leh. Or can i change my guess?? :p

SexDemon
12-06-2006, 08:03 PM
1st match last goal - 83min :rolleyes:

twpkevin
12-06-2006, 08:23 PM
1st game last goal in 78min

poompoom
12-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Those who ans Qn 2 & 3 before this post no count. Pls post again. To be fair for all. Tks.

Contest Question for June 12th Game 2 & 3

Game 2) Italy vs. Ghana (12mn)
Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?

Game 3) USA vs. Czech Rep (3am)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

pokpoklok
12-06-2006, 10:01 PM
2nd match Ans : 38min

QQ8899
12-06-2006, 10:03 PM

Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED? 16 min

Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED? 63 min

kefuso
12-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 18th min

Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 66th min

Just trying my luck as I know nothing about football... :D

happyglman
12-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Re: Watch out!!! Super Horny SYT coming to serve, CIM & ANAL allow....
Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 15th min

Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 15th min

poompoom
12-06-2006, 11:40 PM
My guess: 69min

Bro poompoom, wat happens if 2 bro got the correct answer? Bro Hungryscribe from the other thread also guess 69min leh. Or can i change my guess?? :p[/QUOTE]

i look at the time posted. if time posted is the same, then the forum post number will decide who posted first

avsea
13-06-2006, 12:38 AM
3am match at 15min

silversurfer
13-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 6th Min

Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 54th min

grant
13-06-2006, 01:41 AM
AM i too late to play?
for italy match, 33min

Bomb
13-06-2006, 01:57 AM

Goaless

moodyz
13-06-2006, 01:57 AM

Bro Italy match 3am i guess first goal to be scored in the 12mins :D

Cheers

Blue_Black
13-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Question: Which min will the FIRST GOAL BE SCORED?Answer: 8th min

SexDemon
13-06-2006, 09:41 AM
1st match last goal - 83min :rolleyes:

Kena Zap 6 points by Sam for posting my guess, sigh...... :(

avsea
13-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Bro Win,

Kena Zap 12 points too for playing. Think Sam don't agreed to this.

Bro Sam,
If you do not concur to this, please let us know. So at least we will not get zap by you.

poompoom
13-06-2006, 12:22 PM
so sorie for all the bros who take part in the contest, i,myself oso kanna 30pts frm sam. will tik of something so tat we can still have fun without kanna zap. wait for the news.

Bomb
13-06-2006, 12:52 PM
NO warning tio zap,sad...
can inform not agree with the competition 1st mah :)

poompoom
13-06-2006, 02:28 PM
NO warning tio zap,sad...
can inform not agree with the competition 1st mah :)
nvm lar, u so many pts, can tahan kanna 6 pointers. i kanna few time more will see red liao. :(

poompoom
13-06-2006, 07:48 PM
DEAR ALL WORLD CUP CONTEST MOVE TO HERE (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=55057)

Only fr and discussion of the girl here....:D

QQ8899
14-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Question: Brazil vs Croatia (3am game) which min will the last goal be score?

Answer: 81st min

Win: Cherry

whisper
14-06-2006, 04:56 PM
bro poompoom, when is she leaving? Do I still able to play football from 19 Jun?

Bomb
15-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Cannot tahan la,haha :p
w8 anyhow shoot ah