You expect your clients to fall from the sky ? :D

Pierre.

Scarlet17
21-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Drop from sbf

Wonker
22-07-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi Scarlett,

I am just trying to help you along... I think what is missing is you are lacking some information, for example would help if:

I am providing oil massage to both men or women. I have x years of experience in this area. My hourly rate is $XX and you are expected to provide a room or hotel for the massage. I will do outservice.

Please note I will not provide additional sexual services. This is purely massage.

I am a 20 year old male (or female) and blah blah....

No one will really reply to your massage advertisement as they don't know what you offer, how long the oil massage is, your experience in massage, how expense it is, what part of Singapore you willing to do, etc...

Just trying to help compose for you. If you serious do try something like my example and you may have some proper replies. =)

Scarlet17
22-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Thank you wonker

Scarlet17
22-07-2015, 08:33 AM
I am providing oil massage to both men or women. I have 2 years of experience in this area. My hourly rate is $100 and you are expected to provide a room or hotel for the massage. I will do outservice.

Please note I will not provide additional sexual services. This is purely massage.

I am a 30 year old female.pm me if you want my contact

loveless1
22-07-2015, 11:02 AM
I am providing oil massage to both men or women. I have 2 years of experience in this area. My hourly rate is $100 and you are expected to provide a room or hotel for the massage. I will do outservice.

For clean massage and still have to provide room or hotel and that comes down to more than $180/hr (with room) with you.

For clean massage and all inclusive (room, shower facilities, air-con etc), $40 - $50/hr with a masseur that we can select or known or request a certain type to our liking or near our liking etc.

Your proposal is considered very high end. Some senior masseurs have more years of experience than you do...no massage bed some more. Very very difficult to be relaxed during the massage...and very very easy to choose where and who to go to for massage because of your lack of facility.

Lastly, please pay boss advert fee if you are serious in your massage business.

Yakuza
24-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Summerhilt
Thanks for reminding.

Me 33yrs old. Female, Chinese girl
Shoulder length hair,curvy.
165cm,55kg

last year jun u were 33 yo...

tis year younger by 4 years.. thot u would be 34 yo now.. just passing by nia..

simple2kee
24-07-2015, 07:08 PM
bro Yakuza, clap clap clap! :D

justl00king
24-07-2015, 09:08 PM
My hourly rate is $100 and you are expected to provide a room or hotel for the massage. I will do outservice.

100 bucks for just pure massage? :confused:

Just passing by...bump for chiobu massage, good luck! ;)

SnowLeopards
24-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Hoping idiots drop. :D

Pierre.

justl00king
24-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Hoping idiots drop. :D

Pierre.So many idiots around? :p lol

TGIF mate, have fun tonite! ;) n a good weekend too!