PDA

View Full Version : London Soho

frenchcap88
19-07-2015, 06:59 PM
London Soho area, any brother here has been to any of their strip club? Just hope to have some simple fun and drinks at night. Any pub/club to recommend? Anything to be careful over there? First time there

YumChar
19-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Hey Bro,

You can try Venus at Farringdon. Usually there are quite a lot of girls but not sure about Sunday...

You usually get free entry if you have one of their flyers. When inside, you first try to find a table and some tables closer to the dancing pole might need you to open a champange~ £150. Some girls would approach you and as you to buy them drink and etc. Only buy her drinks if you want to and politely say no if you do not feel like to. Girls provide lap dances at £20 for 5min. I must warn you it is purely visual and absolutely no touching while the girl is dancing. sometimes less than popular girls might offer you £30 for longer or they might pair up, i.e 2 girls strip dancing for £30.

Just becareful about girls asking you to go private with them, i.e bring you to a private area. They go by hour slot and that could be £400-£500 solely for their company and strictly no da bao or any monkey business!

http://www.venusgentlemensclub.co.uk/

Speculator
19-07-2015, 11:39 PM
I'm going to London soon. Where u staying. Wanna action tgt. How long u be In london

YumChar
20-07-2015, 12:22 AM
I am based in London. :)

Uncle like me cannot chiong too much liao :o, however happy to give advise or recommend to those who wants to chiong or places of interest in London or UK ...

Speculator
20-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Nice. Is there any interesting place in charring cross I can play? Is it popular for swing parties there? If I am Gg to chiong, uncle can u share what I should do or go? And is girls there easy to pick up?