PDA

View Full Version : FWB to trade.

xxquickflashxx
13-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Have a FWB contact to share. She's local Chinese 22 this year and really horny. She's open to having FWB. In fact she asked me to be FWB with her lol.

Only will trade with sincere bros. She's a really nice girl and a gem.

Only pm me if you have a FWB contact to trade as well.

I will pass you her Line and teach you how to contact her. Have her Instagram too.

Cheers!

LeeYongDe
13-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Hi bro..i have one who lives in wlds..mind to trade?kam xia in advance

selley
14-07-2015, 12:57 AM
hi bro got one in the east if youre interested!

xxquickflashxx
14-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi bros kindly pm me if you're interested! Kindly give me more details about yours with details like whether she's open to a fwb or anything. Thanks!

loveless1
14-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Have a FWB contact to share. She's local Chinese 22 this year and really horny. She's open to having FWB. In fact she asked me to be FWB with her lol.

Only will trade with sincere bros. She's a really nice girl and a gem.

Only pm me if you have a FWB contact to trade as well.

I will pass you her Line and teach you how to contact her. Have her Instagram too.

Cheers!

If she is legit and is open to seek a FWB, why need to exchange contacts? Just meet up and introduce for both bros? Either one can go first for this sort of thing.

As for the Line and IG, why need to teach us how to contact her? Are you already her friend? Mind clearing my queries, bro?

xxquickflashxx
14-07-2015, 11:51 AM
If she is legit and is open to seek a FWB, why need to exchange contacts? Just meet up and introduce for both bros? Either one can go first for this sort of thing.

As for the Line and IG, why need to teach us how to contact her? Are you already her friend? Mind clearing my queries, bro?

She's open to having an FWB. But of course you need to talk to her first. Yep I'm already her friend. Upped her a few times.

As for meeting up. You are more than welcomed to meet her! Haha.

kakaboy123
15-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Hello bro anyone wan exchange? Mine stay bp. =) 22 this year

Siamese
16-07-2015, 02:06 AM
I also got... want to trade... but mine dragonball card, anyone? :eek:

xxquickflashxx
17-07-2015, 10:21 PM
hey guys, kindly PM me with more details of your FWB if you want to trade. Have few more girls to share for those interested.

Cheers!

kakaboy123
20-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Hi guys beware of this guy quickflash. He dun have any contact and.even use my contact to.trade with me. Careful.guys. any serious guy have fb or.fwb pls.contact me to.trade.

copper
20-07-2015, 06:19 PM
Be careful of this guy call Avengedseven ...share with him my genuine contact...yet acted blur...and MIA! should have trust my instincts on this fucking lousy bro..so please don’t give him cheated on you by saying he need to verify yours first, BEWARE

kakaboy123
20-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Copper I.know.how u feel. =/ I also this quickflash gave me.1 line 1 we chat both also.cant than also pass me.a.malay also.cannot. dunno why people wan cheat fwb

barneyksc
21-07-2015, 01:54 AM
i do have one to trade, but must talk abit and ask her out then slowly can up her... though i up her twice liao

XiaoChun77
21-07-2015, 08:51 AM
I've already gave up in trading contact. At most if I find any new one & upped a few time, will pass them to some genuine trader I ever trade before even without any return is fine cos I know they will do the same to pass their to me once he is done with his fb.

clinton
21-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Be careful of this guy call Avengedseven ...share with him my genuine contact...yet acted blur...and MIA! should have trust my instincts on this fucking lousy bro..so please don’t give him cheated on you by saying he need to verify yours first, BEWARE

bro thanks for the warning ... ups +8 :D

guess67
21-07-2015, 10:32 AM
bro thanks for the warning ... ups +8 :D

U also exchange contact? :rolleyes:

darkgod123
21-07-2015, 12:00 PM
how do u guys even get these kind! me 0 and no one shares or teach!

skyscrape
21-07-2015, 06:03 PM
PM ME to trade