PDA

View Full Version : A Bizzare Fling

submachine
12-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Based on a true encounter.
As someone who has no qualms on striking a conversation with strangers, I often observe the situation for a while before pouncing on my "target". My targets aren't men for sure, but ladies who are alone by themselves who often look as if they needed some help.

Sad to say, none of the encounters ended up with something special. Interestingly, all of them are tourists, including this special one.

Why is this one special? Because for once, someone approached me not the other way round.

After meeting a client, I was on my way home on a hot weekday afternoon. As I was crossing the road, from far I noticed this Thai/filipino looking lady in black. Slim, taller than the average girl on the street, with big eyes, sharp nose and a chiseled face. She doesn't look like a SYT, more like a girl that has just passed the SYT stage. Still, it is those type of girls that guys would take a 2nd look, including me.

I crossed the road while she stood there looking around. As I walked past her, I have a habit of looking if there is a ring on the marriage finger. She has one, so ok, don't think I should chat up or anything like that.

"Excuse me, do you know how to get to the MRT station?" A voice asked.

I turned around and it was the lady in black. From her accent, I confirmed she is a pinay.

"Ok, you just walk in this direction all the way and you will reach." I replied. But because the place was quite complicated with many shophouses, I thought I should just ask her to follow me since I was going to the train station too.

She smiled and I guided her along the way. To make the short walk to the station less awkward, I asked her what she was doing, where she was going and if she was on vacation.

Suddenly, she grabbed my right arm and pointed to a temple "looks nice, can we take a picture there?"

I nodded and said yes and she continued to hold my arm as we walked towards the temple entrance. I was thinking "oh my, we barely met for 5 minutes, I didn't know your name and you are already holding my arm!"

Perhaps this is my lucky day......

submachine
12-07-2015, 11:44 PM
To give you guys an idea of how she looks like, she resembles the Taiwanese TV host of 一袋女王.

She looks 80% like her, a mixed Ang mo version one though.

http://pic.pimg.tw/garbage7788/894f39b4cbe144725fa60d1796aa3074.jpg

coolmanspooky
12-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Sit here to camp

RapidoBoy
13-07-2015, 10:53 AM
I bring popcorn .

bigmannow
13-07-2015, 10:29 PM
camping here also...

LeeYongDe
13-07-2015, 11:02 PM
I bring coke

greenhonnet
13-07-2015, 11:07 PM
camping too :)

LeeChongWei
13-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Quite chio !!!!! :D

submachine
13-07-2015, 11:34 PM
So she struck a few poses near the temple while I helped take some pictures with her mobile phone. After which, we continued our way to the train station. As we walked, she was getting rather touchy. Holding my arm, patting my back, laying her hand on my shoulder etc. it was broad daylight and I had to act like a gentleman and think straight. I was also thinking maybe this girl is out to scam me or something like that but I have nothing to lose so far.

"Do you know where to get cheap perfume? I want to buy but some of the shops are very expensive!" She exclaimed.

"I happen to know a reputable shop nearby selling perfumes at very cheap prices, I can bring you there." I replied.

"Is it alright for you? Do you have something on?"

"No, I am free to accompany you for the rest of the day."

Thankfully I was free that late afternoon. So I brought her to the perfume shop which was just a 5 min walk.

"Let's pretend to be a couple, you help me ask for the perfume brand. If they see me as a tourist they may charge me more."

I laughed and said ok and the next thing I knew, she grabbed my right arm with both her hands, this time even tighter and I could feel her side boobs. I was a bit stunned like vegetable but she was really very enthusiastic.

We managed to get her desired perfume at a very cheap price. I thought I should show my gentleman side by offering to buy her the perfume as a gift but she insisted on paying herself. At least it showed she wasn't so friendly towards me because she wanted me to buy her something.

Since I was free and she really looked interesting and interested, I decided to go for some window shopping with her. Along the way, I actually bought her a very cheap evening bag, only $10 hehe.

She asked if we could go to another area to shop, I guessed why not. This time, she pulled me to a clothing store and we selected some clothes together.

"I am going to try them on. Wait for me outside of the fitting room ok?"

I nodded and waited and when she came out with the bodycon dress, my goodness, her figure was quite awesome. Should be a C cup.

After buying the clothes, she pulled me to a shop selling lingerie. Yes, I didn't type wrongly. I felt a bit awkward so I told her to just shop inside while I wait outside the shop. Eventually, she still asked me for my opinion if the bra and panties she selected looked good. I just told her they were great haha.

This is just very intriguing. You have just met a stranger for less than 2 hours and she asked you for opinion on the such personal things. I didn't quite know what to make of it but I do suspect something from our conversations within this short period of time and I will elaborate in the next post.

submachine
13-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Quite chio !!!!! :D

Yes bro she is really quite a looker. I would give 8.5/10. Her figure looks superb too, 8/10.

Fabregas99
13-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Nice encounter bro ..... keep going :)

14-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Looks so cute

http://pic.pimg.tw/garbage7788/894f39b4cbe144725fa60d1796aa3074.jpg

PlaySoBig
14-07-2015, 03:01 AM
TS please continue :)

Djandi
14-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Waiting for next installment with cheese hotdogs..

sataybeehoon
14-07-2015, 04:08 PM
woah chio girl :D

Pole-At-Arms
14-07-2015, 05:37 PM
camping for the fling :D
some pinoys can be very friendly

bigmannow
14-07-2015, 09:44 PM
camping here...

typeone
14-07-2015, 10:24 PM
Support and eagerly waiting.

dazze
14-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Waiting for next update TS!

alec
16-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Come back ahhhh

submachine
17-07-2015, 10:11 AM
She told me she was on holidays in Singapore before going to Malaysia then head back to her country. It sounded fine but not when you hear how long she was staying over. 7 days in Singapore and 3 days in Malaysia. No tourists would stay in our tiny island for so long. She gave me the impression that this was her first time here. It was certainly a lie as I got to uncover more.

When I asked her which hotel she was staying, I was surprised to hear that she rented a cheap room in a neighbourhood area for under $100 for 7 days. That should ring some alarm bells. For those who are familiar with how some pinays working in bars here stay, they usually squeeze together in an apartment where the owner charge them cheap daily rates.

Believe it or not, it was only after buying her bra, she asked for my name. 2 types of situation came to mind. If I knew I may get lucky with her but would not meet her again or stay in contact, I might give a fake name. If I think I may get lucky but it may take quite some time for it to happen, I would say my real name. At this juncture, she was very friendly and nice and I didn't feel the need to lie, so I told her my real name.

If you are a normal person, you would reply with your name too. But interestingly, she tried to confirm something before saying her name.

"You are telling me your real name right? Because I am going to tell you my real name." She said.

"Haha, yes of course!"

Let's call my new found mysterious friend, Jane.

Now I can confirm there is something fishy about her background...

"Since you are here for so long, let's meet again maybe tomorrow?" I am trying my luck.

"Yes yes, would like to meet you again!"

"Ok great, I will meet you at 1pm tomorrow. We shall go for movies and meal!"

To be continued

FatSpider
17-07-2015, 02:39 PM
carry on............

smoky7
17-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Wow!! Pretty gal :D:p

alec
22-07-2015, 11:11 PM
so how was the 2nd date???

Alienwork
23-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Camping here..ts nice start..

Excellente
23-07-2015, 03:29 AM
Great stuff bro

submachine
25-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Thank you bros for your support! sorry to keep you waiting for the next installment.

So the next day, I booked movie tickets and we agreed to have lunch before going to the movie. The agreed time to meet was 1pm and the movie starts at 2:30pm.

I reached the mall punctually and waited for 15 minutes but did not see her. Texted her and she told me she "is coming soon".

Soon turned out to be a long time. I was prepared to wait too. I once dated a WL for movie and she turned out 3 hours late. The movie was then over but we had great sex after that.

She soon texted and said "I will reach at 2:30pm". So I waited for 1.5hours with an empty stomach.

Today she seemed more conservative. She was not as touchy as yesterday and we kept a "friends" type of distance. At the back of my mind, I was thinking "jialat, why today not as touchy as yesterday?"

2 hours later, the movie ended. She told me she had to meet another friend at Orchard after that but she did not mind having dinner with me first. We did some window shopping and had a good meal. Nothing much so far.

"if you have some more time, maybe we can go for a drink?" i asked

"yes, I love to drink!" she seemed quite excited.

We headed down to a nearby pub for a drink and got into some serious chatting.

Quite a bit of lies from her about her experiences in Singapore.

She said she has not been to Universal Studios [lie]
She said she has not been to Marina Bay Sands [lie]
Her first time in Singapore [lie]

Throughout the conversation, she had good knowledge of sillypore but I did not want to expose her.

The night after I first met her, I did some "checks" and knew she was probably here as a "entertainer". Her photos on social media showed her with a big group of girls at universal studios, the beach, zoo etc. There was a pic of her at the skypark too.

I suspected that she may have completed her stint in Singapore and she was just on leave for the last week of work before going back.

I guessed she is no stranger to being more intimate with stranger guys then, if she has prior working experience as an entertainer here.

After our drinks, she was still unsure if she had to meet her friends. So I suggested going to another place to have another round of drinks, which she surprisingly obliged.

During the 2nd round, I told her quite a lot about some of my complex past relationships and it intrigued her. I had 4 glasses of wine and because my alcohol tolerance level is low, I started to get tipsy when the intention was actually to get her a little high and drunk.

"Let's go back, I will go home and meet my friends there instead."

"Ok no problem!"

I was not able to walk a very straight line, slightly high and more daring. She noticed that I was high and grabbed my arm to put it close to her side.

" Hahaha, you are drunk! drunk drunk drunk!" she teased

"NO I am not! hahahaha, you are high too!"

In fact, I am getting a little horny.

We stumbled our way to a nearby road side to grab a taxi. Being more daring now and seeing how she began to be more touchy with me, I wrapped my arm around her waist and she did not resist.

We were quite merry at that time and I suddenly threw my lips at hers and bingo! She did not resist! I was just testing water and I knew she was more clear headed then me at that time. So the kiss lasted only like 2-3 seconds and she was chuckling after that.

More to come...

JokerDeBest
25-07-2015, 02:54 PM
You poor thing you should have taken a quick bite while waiting for her .

eurra
25-07-2015, 04:39 PM
wow.......

TigerGeneral
27-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

Happykid
27-07-2015, 04:18 PM
now cannot go toilet break liao if not miss the juicy part ....haha:)

ahpek64
29-07-2015, 01:49 PM
now cannot go toilet break liao if not miss the juicy part ....haha:)

Just standby with a bottle is all you need. :D

NABOdog
29-07-2015, 03:39 PM
TS please continue ...... :)

GoldRabbit
31-07-2015, 01:04 PM
The kiss must be dam hot and very long ... :D

submachine
11-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Sorry to keep bros waiting.

The kiss was a very brief one.

We crossed the road to get a taxi but there was this very strong reluctance to just end the night and go back home.

I tried to buy some time by asking her to sit down at the bus stop while we rest for a some time before hailing for a taxi.

We seat down and she glued her body next to mine and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Hahaha, what a night!"

"So where are we going now?" I cheekily asked.

"Home of course!" she replied without thinking.

Wah lao, I sian quite a bit. I knew she was staying with a group of friends, so any form of action would not be possible. I thought she was as horny as me at that moment.

I still tried to behave and eventually we managed to take a taxi and on our way back, we were holding hands all the way in the taxi. We did not talk much, just enjoyed the company.

When the taxi reached her destination first, she took the initiative to lean towards me and give me another kiss.

"So, why not we meet up again tomorrow? Just for drinks." I asked her again, sensing that although nothing happened this evening, I am bent on getting a little more out of this "rendezvous".

"Yes why not!" She sounded super excited.

So I have 1 more shot of getting something special out of this before she flew off....

duracell99
11-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the update :)

Chandeliers
12-08-2015, 01:55 AM
The kiss must be dam hot and very long ... :D

It must have been :D

RapidoBoy
15-08-2015, 02:02 PM
The shot must have been very difficult to come out.

junior_cannibal
15-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Camper reporting.

dimplesboy
16-08-2015, 01:59 AM
nice story ts!!! Waiting for your next part ! :D