PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling in lower abdomen and scrotum

mikeoher
10-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi guys I went to message center a few times and the most recent one was last week, had a HJ with a bit of titfuck. For the past few days there's some kind of weird feeling in my scrotum, its not painful but I can feel something, its quite uncomfortable. I don't see any penile discharge but when I urinate it feels a bit hot. I also feel that my urge to urinate has reduced even though i drink a lot of water. I can't see any swelling but I kinda feel like my balls kept touching my legs unlike before. Sometimes there's also a sharp pain in my penis that goes away within a minute.

That one time I had unprotected BJ from a ML was three months ago. Am I at risk for STDs? Should I go for testing? Would appreciate it if all the kind brothers here can help because I can't sleep well and keep checking my private part once every few hours.. Thanks

Big Sexy
10-07-2015, 04:01 PM
what kind of weird feeling? tingling sensation?

BBJ carries a risk so yes i would go for a checkup if i were u.

Should I go for testing?

mikeoher
10-07-2015, 04:44 PM
what kind of weird feeling? tingling sensation?

BBJ carries a risk so yes i would go for a checkup if i were u.

It's hard to describe, like you just got hit at the balls but its not really painful, just got a feeling there. When I press it a little to check for pain, nothing also.

I went for HJ twice before getting tested in March, result came out fine. During the heat of the moment accepted the ML offer for BJ, it didn't last very long as I came pretty quick. It's all been fine till this feeling came recently.

blacksocks
10-07-2015, 05:34 PM
best to have a check with the doctor.

early treatment is best as the virus can affect others of the reproductive system if its not taken care of.

curryface
10-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Not that it'll help, but I also did a HJ and a titjob a week ago, never done a bbbj though. Got a little bit of a pinching feeling in the nuts, but otherwise sort of alright. I also felt really strange after going there and doing that. Spoke to two docs who said HJ and titjob are no risk for any STD at all. Kept telling myself I'd never go back and do that shit again after seeing some bad hygiene at one of those places, then went back and did it.

Big Sexy
10-07-2015, 08:52 PM
your risk is low, however do get yourself checked.

It's hard to describe, like you just got hit at the balls but its not really painful, just got a feeling there. When I press it a little to check for pain, nothing also.

I went for HJ twice before getting tested in March, result came out fine. During the heat of the moment accepted the ML offer for BJ, it didn't last very long as I came pretty quick. It's all been fine till this feeling came recently.

DoctorTan
11-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Theoretically there is no risk of STDs from HJ and titfuck.

That said, I had 1 patient who was diagnosed with gonorrhea and he said all he had was a HJ. I think he probably missed out another exposure which he felt was unimportant.

Anyway, your symptoms which are feeling hot urine and pain in the scrotum can both be symptoms of Chlamydia.

However, the only real risk of Chlamydia you had was the BJ 3 months ago. And although possible, it is unlikely a Chlamydia infection will take 3 months to show symptoms.

So given the whole scenario, it seems your symptoms are not very likely to be due to STDs.

The logical medical approach would still be first to test and rule out STDs then look for other medical causes.

mikeoher
11-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Theoretically there is no risk of STDs from HJ and titfuck.

That said, I had 1 patient who was diagnosed with gonorrhea and he said all he had was a HJ. I think he probably missed out another exposure which he felt was unimportant.

Anyway, your symptoms which are feeling hot urine and pain in the scrotum can both be symptoms of Chlamydia.

However, the only real risk of Chlamydia you had was the BJ 3 months ago. And although possible, it is unlikely a Chlamydia infection will take 3 months to show symptoms.

So given the whole scenario, it seems your symptoms are not very likely to be due to STDs.

The logical medical approach would still be first to test and rule out STDs then look for other medical causes.

Thank you for the advice Doctor Tan. Wanted to see a doctor this morning but feel ok after waking up although still slightly feeling it sometimes. I guess I will wait another 2-3 days if it persist then I will go seek for doctor.

Thank you others who helped, appreciate it much!

mikeoher
15-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Today I went for testing. The weird feeling in scrotum is gone but my penis starts to itch more often and there is a pimple-like thing at my groin area. There's some rash on my chest and stomach area as well.

Doctor said since I did not have unprotected sex, I can basically rule out HIV. I check for swollen glands in my neck, armpit and groin every few hours, still as anxious as ever.. Will the lymph nodes swell for sure if HIV is present?

Finger crossed for the test results a week later..

Big Sexy
15-07-2015, 09:40 PM
mate, stop being paranoid
there are many causes for swollen glands..e.g bacterial and viral infection
and what test did u do for? Herpes? :confused:

Doctor said since I did not have unprotected sex, I can basically rule out HIV. I check for swollen glands in my neck, armpit and groin every few hours, still as anxious as ever.. Will the lymph nodes swell for sure if HIV is present?

Finger crossed for the test results a week later..

mikeoher
15-07-2015, 10:21 PM
mate, stop being paranoid
there are many causes for swollen glands..e.g bacterial and viral infection
and what test did u do for? Herpes? :confused:

I will try. Now got red spots all over my face sigh. I think the test almost cover everything, syphilis, chlamydia, HSV. Even did a swab test for gonorrhea.

Big Sexy
16-07-2015, 08:08 AM
mate, I am sure Dr Tan will be able to advise you better

but there isnt really much u can do now that u have already seen a doctor and done the test
avoid all sexual activities until the result is out. Visit a doctor again if u see the need.

I will try. Now got red spots all over my face sigh. I think the test almost cover everything, syphilis, chlamydia, HSV. Even did a swab test for gonorrhea.

mikeoher
16-07-2015, 09:59 AM
mate, I am sure Dr Tan will be able to advise you better

but there isnt really much u can do now that u have already seen a doctor and done the test
avoid all sexual activities until the result is out. Visit a doctor again if u see the need.

Thanks man. Last night my right armpit become itchy, I checked it and noticed that it became wrinkly and skin are peeling off.. Not sure what caused this but it wasn't like this before..

DoctorTan
16-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Very hard to make a diagnostic call without seeing you. The problem is the words "rash" could be used to describe a huge variety of things. Big Sexy is right. You need to wait for your test results.

What confused me is why did you need to do a swab for Gonorrhea?

The test for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia should be a first catch urine sample or both done on urethral swab. Unless your Chlamydia test is a blood test which really is a useless test for Chlamydia. Which then makes me question the other tests done also.

There are a lot of details and nuances to STD testing.

mikeoher
16-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Very hard to make a diagnostic call without seeing you. The problem is the words "rash" could be used to describe a huge variety of things. Big Sexy is right. You need to wait for your test results.

What confused me is why did you need to do a swab for Gonorrhea?

The test for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia should be a first catch urine sample or both done on urethral swab. Unless your Chlamydia test is a blood test which really is a useless test for Chlamydia. Which then makes me question the other tests done also.

There are a lot of details and nuances to STD testing.

I'm not sure, I only read from my testing slip that is written swab for gono. Yes, the doctor stick a cotton swab into the tip of my penis. He said this is to test for bacteria there. I didn't take any urine test.

IAmAwesome
26-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Spoke to two docs who said HJ and titjob are no risk for any STD at all

Thats a relieve for tit lovers ;)

nazrula
30-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Guys i need help... 1 month ago i had protected sex now balls turn red and little bit pain, the pain on and off. Any idea what is it?