PDA

View Full Version : new TN at aljunied

EvoIX
22-05-2006, 02:20 PM
hi bros, have been away from the TN scene for a while but just wanted to share a new found joint.

finished my appointment at paya lebar singpost centre and decided to drive to nearby aljunied hawker centre for lunch.

proceeded to the carpark behind the polyclinic at ave 2 as it’s the biggest one there. as it was about 12 plus, no available lots so had to wait. while circling for a space, noticed a TN called golden wellness at blk 119.

after a quick lunch, made a detour to check out the place. inside quite cosy, newly renovated (can still smell the paint). saw 5 gals inside, picked one quite cute looking. chose a ada choi look alike, about late 20s.

massage quite good when she started, but cos I just finished lunch, was kind of regretting (scared vomit). after 15 mins, ask her if she provide other things which she offered HJ and JG.

HJ was quite shiok, a mix between SOP & JG, full autoroam allowed, although bottom part took a bit more “tactical manouvering”. teh teh not gigantic, but still a handful.

finally unloaded after 15 mins and dressed up.

price supposed to be $38 for 90 mins + $50 for HJ but bargained since i only had 15 mins of massage. found out they just opened on Sunday so $38 for 90 mins damn cheap liao. told her i'd be back again and gave her $60 all in which she accepted but teased me that I MUST go again.

name: coco
body: 7/10 (petite)
HJ: 8.5/10 (long time no do + mix btwn HJ&JG)
FJ: not offered
RTF: promised her liao ;)

janejane86
22-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Is the room setting private enough ? Does it come with attached shower ?

wildbeast
22-05-2006, 02:43 PM
My office nearby leh. Eat there regularly too, how cum never notice!!!! even the reno time. Bro, thanks for info, will check out...

sex-no-enough
22-05-2006, 02:59 PM
name: coco
FJ: not offered

no fj quite waste time right?

mrchild
22-05-2006, 03:03 PM
will check this out when i am nearby :D

Honey Boon
22-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Polyclinics, could it be Aljunied Crescent where the HDB branch is around as well as the public swimming pool there.

Blk 119, ok, tonight, past by will check it out :D

faszcom
22-05-2006, 08:24 PM
LOL..stay here for 29yrs...work around here for 4yrs...past by this TN outlet everyday for de past 4yrs..but never know they provide special..

But this outlet looks very decents leh, and the girl look like from indo.
Will try tomorrow during lunch time...:D

Honey Boon
23-05-2006, 12:00 PM
but I tot this TN is newly open....... only open last week :confused:

LOL..stay here for 29yrs...work around here for 4yrs...past by this TN outlet everyday for de past 4yrs..but never know they provide special..

wildbeast
23-05-2006, 02:29 PM

Hey.. hey... bro, we are in same neighbourhood man! :eek: I stay there for 23 yrs b4 moved out few yrs back. My off nearby only.... must check out later. cheers..

faszcom
23-05-2006, 05:18 PM
From what i know there is two TN, one beside the Shop & save and the other very small one beside the VCD rental shop with fruit stall infront. the later one dunno got special or not as never try and seem very small & clamp.

The one beside the Shop & Save had been exist for long time liao and looks very decents, you can smell those chinese herbs from outside. If the bro here is talking about de one opp. market with HDB office upstair, then this should be the one. Last time if i'm not wrong got some PRC, then later recently i saw are those look like indo girls.

If not these two then i cannot think of others, unless there is one newly open TN slip under my eyes..:D

faszcom
23-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry bros, just notice the message at the bottom by thread starter, it mentioned this TN just open on Sunday.
Sorry sorry, incorrect info provided..:o

Will go & try next week and provide FR...cos already had an appt with Anna, the malay girls which stay around that area..

Takumi1983
23-05-2006, 08:25 PM
to threadstarter, im living veri near to the place u said but as i walk arnd blk 119 i didnt saw ani golden wellness TN as u mentioned.. maybe care to enlighten mi abit?

Takumi1983
23-05-2006, 08:44 PM
hi bros, have been away from the TN scene for a while but just wanted to share a new found joint.

finished my appointment at paya lebar singpost centre and decided to drive to nearby aljunied hawker centre for lunch.

proceeded to the carpark behind the polyclinic at ave 2 as it’s the biggest one there. as it was about 12 plus, no available lots so had to wait. while circling for a space, noticed a TN called golden wellness at blk 119.

hi evoIX bro, im living juz a few blks away frm tis TN u mentioned but as i walk arnd the blk juz nw i saw nth of such place call golden wellness.. care to enlighten mi?:)

Honey Boon
24-05-2006, 01:39 PM
confirm have :D

I saw the other day...... is between coffee shop/hawker center and Meal 2 (something like dat). It is on second floor.

to threadstarter, im living veri near to the place u said but as i walk arnd blk 119 i didnt saw ani golden wellness TN as u mentioned.. maybe care to enlighten mi abit?

BolehTahan
24-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Did a walk around the place and found the shop...but its next to a coffeeshop...hard to get into the TN whilst being discreet...

Honey Boon
24-05-2006, 06:42 PM
ya, no back door becos is on 2nd floor :(

Did a walk around the place and found the shop...but its next to a coffeeshop...hard to get into the TN whilst being discreet...

Takumi1983
24-05-2006, 11:23 PM
on the 2nd floor? hmm thx will check it out another day..

faszcom
29-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Want to go in few times, but to many people walk past and most of them know me..suay suay the western food rest. also know me...haiz, guess guess got to go at 8pm+++

Honey Boon
30-05-2006, 12:21 PM
ya, is difficut....... it is between the two crowded outlets :(

Want to go in few times, but to many people walk past and most of them know me..suay suay the western food rest. also know me...haiz, guess guess got to go at 8pm+++

faszcom
10-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Alright, at last have de courage to chiong up the stair and lucky there is not much people around as 8pm+..
Quite nice place, the room consider big and clean.
being served by QiQi,
looks: 6/10 (cos plumb)
massage: 9/10 (not like those just touch touch here and there)
Hj: 8/10 (1 additional point becos of her big boobs)..
rt hj: of course

lacoruna69
14-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Just found another TN outlet at Blk 95, Aljunied Crescent.
It's on the row of shop houses facing the Expressway.
Walked past, saw 2 gals.
This shop full view glass. The gals sitting maciam like 'fish tank'.:D

Honey Boon
16-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Bro, what is the total damage?

Alright, at last have de courage to chiong up the stair and lucky there is not much people around as 8pm+..
Quite nice place, the room consider big and clean.
being served by QiQi,
looks: 6/10 (cos plumb)
massage: 9/10 (not like those just touch touch here and there)
Hj: 8/10 (1 additional point becos of her big boobs)..
rt hj: of course