PDA

View Full Version : MELAKA Cheong Scene

mbz777
22-05-2006, 02:30 AM
Hi all bros,

Here’s a general report on the cheonging scene in Melaka.

Had to be in Melaka for 4 days last week to organize a conference for a client, so at nite very free and can go check out the various cheonging places. Good thing Bro Wisecity was there so got kaki to roam around. BTW, Bro Wisecity seems to be very very familiar with the scene in Melaka so whoever going to Melaka and looking for cheonging please PM HIM to get contacts lah…

Stayed at a place in Melaka Raya…the part of town sitting on reclaimed land, called Portugis Hotel. Very cheap, RM68++ per nite, if book 2 nites, the 3rd nite free. The 2nd nite can be consecutive nite or it can be a 2nd nite within 6mths and the 3rd nite within 6mths oso free…Look for the very friendly manager Mr Ryan. PM me if any of you want the contact or address to this hotel. If check in after 12mn, special price is RM48++ only….good for ONS bonk….the good thing about this hotel is, the ground floor has 3 separate cheong joint! The main 1 is a Karaoke restaurant with MILF GROs. On the left is a Malay Karaoke with plenty of NLs. On the right is a Chinese karaoke with PRC, Viets and local Chinese….vy convenient jz bring upstairs to bonk. The 1st floor is a SPA under renovation, shud be opening in 2-3 mths time. Also, this Hotel is right in the middle of the part of town with the highest density of PUBs, KTVs, Feng Tau discos, snooker/pool joints etc etc etc…all these joints hv gers…even the snooker places has East Malaysians SYTs, my colleagues landed 2 very young Sabahan gers… one good place to “tar pau” is a pub called “Double 1”….serves “international buffet”, know wat I mean?

Bro Wisecity and I then went to town and he explained to me that most of the 5 star hotels has health center/spas but we didn’t check it out coz usually 5star joints no hanky panky so as to protect the main hotel biz lah…went to a Vicky Spa at Metropole Hotel. Very old and rundown hotel with PRCs and local MLs. A bit plump, not our taste so we moved on. Hotel car park attendant acting as agent for OKT gave us a number, but this OKT only have 1 PRC so we didn’t bother to check it out. Behind Metropole is a huge & dark open air carpark and according to my sbf bro, is usually full with Ah Gua but tat day we only saw 3-4…one of them we “kacau” offered us a BJ service but since we are straight we didn’t try oso lah…

Wisecity’s fren gave us another OKT number. He operate out of a private apartment and has Viets, PRC & Indons. I checked it. When i arrived at 1am, apparently he only got 2 viets left. 1 is very small size, fair and small breasts and the other is tall, tanned and oso small titties…not my type oso so in the end, 4 days in Melaka but didn’t bonk lah….i think psychologically I oso not in the mood mainly coz Arsenal played so well but lost and still recovering from allergy attack.

Any1 wants OKT contacts or other contacts mentioned in this report pls PM Bro Wisecity or me lah….

Any bros hv more info on Melaka cheonging places pls do share in this thread. TQ.

HAPPY BONKING!!!!

ukcheong
22-05-2006, 06:44 AM
wah.. can tahan ar? 4 days go check almost everywhere in Mcca..... If I, sure burst liao hehehe...

DeKuip
22-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Ma Hai mbz777,

Talk till malacca every where oso have action and pussies party but u end up said no farks??!!!

Lei Ke Hai lah... it's the pussies all cintana 33 qualities or u left ur ku ku at home. :p

Bruce.J
22-05-2006, 12:17 PM
bro mbz777, the ger in melaka dont let tarma izzit? :D

Melaka should have lots of NL.... bro dekuip there should be a heaven for u :P

DRYDUST
22-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Ma Hai mbz777,

Talk till malacca every where oso have action and pussies party but u end up said no farks??!!!

no la...he wanna save the yogurt for SS2 jar gugu/linku massage session...

mbz777
22-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Ha Ha Ha......i know all my bros sure wont believe me 1 lah...but actually its true. i didnt bonk at all lah...#1 coz skin still a bit itchy from last week's allergy attack, #2 coz melaka vy hot, vy heaty evyday eat asam pedas and accidently bit my lips, so cant do painting so no meaning to bonk lah...#3 coz most of the gers bro wisecity and i saw were either too plump or too skinny or NL....not our cup of tea lah...so in the end i tot this week got appointment for afternoon char kuat and bonk sessions so might as well keep the ammo to shoot kau kau like AK47 lah! Now just booked Fanny from Cititel oredi, goin for 1st bonk at 3pm. any1 wanna join? he he he...

DRYDUST
22-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Now just booked Fanny from Cititel oredi, goin for 1st bonk at 3pm. any1 wanna join? he he he...

aiya bro... i just back from RitzGdn.... makan-makan

BLUESMAN
22-05-2006, 06:30 PM
aiya bro... i just back from RitzGdn.... makan-makan

Nowadays a lot of SOLO missions hor.

mbz777
22-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Nowadays a lot of SOLO missions hor.

Hi bro bluesman, my apologies. i supposed to call you, bro DD etc for afternoon PRC ML adventure, however an emergency came up. I was supposed to bring Kool & the Gang for a concert here in July, last minute my client havent pay deposit they took other offer and cancelled us so got me into big trouble. Didnt sleep since Sunday, prob only settled at 2pm today. I tot too late to call u all for ML today so i went on commando mission lah, end up in Crystal Crown....FR in CC thread.

Wat say u we do it tomolo 2pm? Bro DD? Other bros who wanna enjoy a good afternoon Char Kuat wanna join us...like yslguy? we keep in touch via sms or PM ok?

See you all tmrw afternoon ok?

pomrakthai
22-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi bro mbz777,

I know where this hotel Portugis is, but I didnt know it has cheong joints too! I used to travel to Muar, so next time might as well stay in Melaka and travel to Muar for training sessions!

Will contact you for further details. what I am concerned is always those run-down hotels [like Metropole Hotel at the old Melaka bus station!!]...is this hotel portugis OK? clean rooms [both phyically clean and not haunted :D ]??

mbz777
22-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Hi bro mbz777,
Will contact you for further details. what I am concerned is always those run-down hotels [like Metropole Hotel at the old Melaka bus station!!]...is this hotel portugis OK? clean rooms [both phyically clean and not haunted :D ]??

Sifu,

Dont worry about Hotel Portugis. I was pleasantly surprised myself. Being used to staying in 5star hotels as event planner, i m oso very particular about cleanliness except when backpacking in 3rd world countries. As for hauntings, of course i hv Big Bro JC to protect me lah so no worries on that.

As i've mentioned, look for the hotel manager (who dresses up like a kitchen helper) Mr Ryan, vy frenly and helpful guy. Ask him for room 224 or similar...more spacious. Amazingly, all their rooms has King/Queen bed + 29" TVs with astro etc. After 1am you can even request for xxx movies in-room to help liven up the atmosphere in case you manage to get ONS or MILf from the 3 joints downstairs or from the many other joints within walking distance nearby. Ryan mentioned that a lot of Muar & batu pahat ppl cheong in that area on wknds. He say many salesman on sales call in Muar & BP oso prefer to stay there coz more action. This place can easily drive to Muar within 30mins using the old road. Prof, PM me if you wan some members to check out this place tghtr. If free i dont mind goin for 1nite of gers and gluttony...damn cheap as compared to KL. Bro wisecity oso there at least once a month. Let me know ok? Happy Bonking!!

mbz777
22-05-2006, 09:50 PM
wah.. can tahan ar? 4 days go check almost everywhere in Mcca..... If I, sure burst liao hehehe...

Hi bro UKcheong, wat to do? 1 whole week kena food allergy, whole body full of rashes "ng ho ee sii" to cheong lah...the ger wanna giv catbath, AR, BBBj oso scared...think i got sum kinda skin disease or wat...oso very heaty leh...lips got ulcer so cant paint...like wat they say lah..."tiu hai moh lai hai hoh chee sik pau mo siu yin" mah...he he he...look forward to meet you on this coming KL tcss next monday?

Bro De Kuip, really didnt bonk lah...knn, the allergy only subsided the moment i got home to KL. but melaka seems to be NL land leh...like bro Bruce J say, shud be a paradise for you. The KL taikors wanna do an excursion there?

Bro Bruce, didnt enquire about tarma leh...u and bro wisecity wanna tarma-ma with me & jayrabbit after this coming tcss? i can call and make appointment wt Ping Ping eh? :D

DRYDUST
23-05-2006, 02:48 PM
bro BM, no SOLO la...myself always ngam ngam pass by 1..:D

Bruce.J
23-05-2006, 03:04 PM
wah bro mbz777, tarma with lots of girls i ok la.....so many guys..i better run.

keongzai
24-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Last month stay in Orkid hotel.There have a spa there..do drop by and checj the pricing..Massage alone RM65...If u want bonk job...can ask the ML directly..usually around RM100.....

perno81
24-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Last time I went I stayed in Garden City (Serviced) Apartments. It's also walking distance from Melaka Raya (beside a disco forgot what name).

We had a 3 bedroom flat with twin beds in each room and two bathrooms for RM 271 per night. The flat was very spacious and well kept.It's suitable if a lot of brothers want to cheong together. Got swimming pool some more.

I can find the number if any bro wants. PM me.

Kiavolution
17-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Bros, I was in Malacca this weekend. Tried to look for fun place but fail. I came back to and saw your recommendation on the Portugis Hotel. Roughly where is the location?

Kiavolution
17-07-2006, 12:15 AM
where is portugis hotel situated?

mbz777
17-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Hotel Portugis
12-20 Jalan Melaka Raya 20
Taman Melaka Raya
Melaka
06-282 4100
If still cant find, ask ppl lah.

clrimitar
17-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Hey bro, any new place in malacca to introduce other than hotel portugis?:)

hng2000
17-07-2006, 05:13 PM
For those who still can't find, it's behind Amigo Western Restaurant, Behind Maxis and not far from Sydney 2000. These 3 landmark is VERY good enuff to find the hotel.:cool:

Hotel Portugis
12-20 Jalan Melaka Raya 20
Taman Melaka Raya
Melaka
06-282 4100
If still cant find, ask ppl lah.

sToNeCoLd
20-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Hi Bros,

Heading down to Malacca tomorrow. Besides the brudders said here about pubs/KTVs..any other places to chill out??I learnt the most happening place should be Double 1??? How about the rest??

Thanks

etch
20-07-2006, 08:56 PM
For spa/massage can try Century mahkota behind Mahkota Parade. There's used to be few gems there, dunno about now though..

nike1to6
21-07-2006, 09:33 PM
double 1? where is that?
69 we know lah... but not so good nowadays

lustyboi23
22-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi brothers. will be going to malacca in AUG. Being there a few times, I have tried massage only. Pubbing wise, where is this Double 1 disco, sounds happening. Is it near Jonker street? some useful info would help greatly. I am staying at Reniassance Hotel.:D

meanguy
30-07-2006, 11:23 PM
Dear bro lustyboi23,
If you are looking for entertainment, then u have to go to Melaka Raya. That's where most of the action is. If you are staying in Renaissance hotel, it's a little far to walk (abt 35 mins).Maybe u shld try to catch a cab from the hotel n ask the bellboy abt the prices n how u can get there.They will know the taxi rates.This double 1 disco sounds familiar and will check on it. But there are other places to go to,like Pink Sakura a KTV n disco place.It's also in Melaka Raya.

Why don't you pm me when you are abt to come down? Maybe we can go for a drink or something.

meanguy.

mirkblood
01-08-2006, 08:15 PM
bro lustyboi23,

should try to book a hotel in Melaka Raya ... melaka taxi is nt tat easy to flag ...

Double 3 n other pubs ard tat area are populated wif filipinos jus like TP in SG.. other than this nothing much there ... lately i'm been going to Aloha, Intan more but starting to get sick of them ...

ministry
05-08-2006, 11:27 AM
These are the few KTVs around in Melaka..in my order of preference:

1. Beijing 2008 (Station 3) ... near to the police station and accommodation blocks. This is the best in terms of infra and ingredients :)
2. City Hunter
3. Dynasty

mirkblood
05-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Dynasty standard to me has gone down alot ... Haven been to Beijing ..may go try one of this days ...

Just went to Double One last nite bring customer who is first time in Melaka ... nt really impressive only a couple of "can see" young vietnamese ..

dick_almighty
08-08-2006, 03:59 PM
hey seems xcitin,lm suppose to stay for a project soon.
gd info dudes
tanx

big dick
08-08-2006, 04:07 PM
hey seems xcitin,lm suppose to stay for a project soon.
gd info dudes
tanx

bro... wow now got dick_almighty.. :eek:

mansee77
08-08-2006, 04:36 PM
just back from malacca over the weekend so i should share some info with all the bros here.

used to be quite regular there some yrs back n had tried massages at emperor, grand cont.,metropole, ramada, city bayview, orkid...

this time round can only try mahkota bcos my wife is shopping there so i chabok for 2 hrs of fun.

check with the hc captain jack n he ask me what i want, good massage of play around ?
told him i want a girl that's not too old, pleasant looking n can do a bit of massage as well as play around.

went to the room n take a shower n 3 mins later, a knock on the door n in came cindy. i just finished my shower so i step out, n 1st look rate her as 6.
petite girl with shoulder lenghth hair and the boobs look not bad.

lay down on the bed n she started her massage n its not bad for a small size girl. she's very chatty n we had a nice conversation ( in mandarin ) n i told her to give me a good massage n then follow by a body massage with boobs n hj.

after 15 mins of quite good massage she asked me to turn around n i straight away help her to take off her dress. wow, those boobs are really not bad for a small size girl n when i ask her what's the size she said 34b, actually it looks more like 32c to me :)

she's very obliging n willing to please as she uses her boobs to give me a good rub. i gave those boobs many good squeezes n finger her cunt n the ass hole as she started to wiggle. looks like she's really enjoying it too as she just lay on top of me quietly for a few mins to enjoy the fingering. then seeing that she's getting high i ask her to lay down instead n as i used my my finger to plat the clitoris the left 2 fingers start to give her a nice finger fuck n my mouth start to suck her breast. wah lan, just 1 min into it n she started to shake n climax. after that its my turn but her hj is just very sop without too much variation. luckily i still get to squeeze those nice boobs n finger her if not the hj will be not much fun.

after the fun i continue to hv 1 hr of foot reflexology. the total cost is 140.40

here r the ratings.

looks: 6 ( about 25 yrs old )
boobs : 71/2 ( nice to squeeze )
body : 7
hj: needs improvement ( i'll definately teach her the next time )
rtf: yes, to give her another good climax n also to squeeze those boobs.

NO1PUNJABI
10-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey bros, I have stayed at Portugis Hotel some 2 years back. It was okay but have a smell but bearable. Went to City Hunter and it is a ripoff. The gals are not playable at all. Tried this joint called Sri Teratai or smtg. Lots of sexy malay girls. Dunno if its still around.

ibryon
29-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Hello all bros

Me & fds will be visiting melaka for the first time next mth. After reading all the posts here, it sounds like melaka's nite scene is mainly focused on HC. What about bars & discos? Any bro can recommend a good place to go? What's the going rate on taking the gals out? We'll be living in afamosa, will that be far from the activities?

Thanks.

marlarkar
02-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Bro,

afamosa to town is about 25km but with a fairly straight dual cariageway (only problem is that there are more then 15 traffic lights in between :mad: )

most actions centered in melaka raya, but i heard inside the resort got action at the disco with prc. I have never check it out but according to sources the karaoke prc now work in the disco/pub singing.

forzezone
21-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Does anyone have FL or PRC contact in melaka? Will be there probably next week.

ran's
16-10-2007, 03:51 PM
:rolleyes: anymore cheonging place in melaka besides mahkota spa, orkid, emperor, where is this little dragon. anyone for info...:)

aeropane1
17-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi Bro,
Need some intro in this melaka town. I am there twice a month for the past 2 years. Always go there deprive of sex as KTV is a rip off.. tried aloha and 2 more KTVs. Each time spent RM1000... with girls that cannot event lay your hands on.... Went to Orchid and kena all the old folks girls..... Is bro there got contact or cheong place can please intro or PM me.