PDA

View Full Version : The right way to give GREAT and SOLID ORAL SEX?!!!

tongkat.ali
21-05-2006, 02:35 AM
so that your girlgirl will really love you deep deep that type......

what shall be the way to do it? really need some help now :o

sexkingkl
21-05-2006, 02:39 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1487991&postcount=53

Ask her to watch this ... ;)

Remember To "Up" My Reputation Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... ('',)

tongkat.ali
21-05-2006, 02:52 AM
actually i meant giving oral sex to the girlgirl lar, not the other way. does your video consist of the part where the guy giving the oral sex? and is it really the right way?

sexkingkl
21-05-2006, 03:52 AM
next time put

" The right way to give GREAT and SOLID ORAL SEX TO MY GIRLFRIEND " or

" The right way to LICK MY GIRL's PUSSY "

Remember To "Up" My Reputation Points , If You Like , What I've Contribute ... ('',)

tuo luo
21-05-2006, 05:04 AM
actually i meant giving oral sex to the girlgirl lar, not the other way. does your video consist of the part where the guy giving the oral sex? and is it really the right way?
bro,tats wat smeppl cal it painting;)

Criminalz
21-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Ahhh...allow me to share with your my killer tongue method.

1. ensure you have a clean mouth. try not to give her a head right after a hearty meal, you dun really wan to see "Chai Xin" on her clit.

2. Ensure she have a clean virginal. Guess you dun wan to be overpower by the smell and she find you fainted between her legs. That would guarantee you no pussy for a long time.

3. If possible, advice her to trim a little. This is for your own sake, it is not fun for you and her if you need to constantly stop and pull hairs out of your mouth. moreover, if 1 strand of hair get stuck in your throat, it is a damn uncomfortable feeling.

4. DO NOT just dive straight at her clit. you need to appreciate her pussy. lick the surrounding, explore the edge, sometimes use thick stroke, sometimes use thin.

5. occassionaly, tongue fuck her...yes, we all know our tongue is not 6in long but...just do it.

6. Go easy on your saliva flow, after awhile you dun wan to try and figure out whether she is wet or you just create a big puddle with your saliva.

7. Moan!!! somehow the vibration can be felt on her clit...

8. Most importanly Enjoy it, well at least fake it...you will notice the difference when she return the favour.

OK...these are the few basic steps to a good head...

tune in next week, we will talk about how to make her cum with your mouth and knowing whether she just came in your mouth or she just pissed in it.

Big Sexy
21-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Cunnilingus that this... but it is not guaranteed that your girl will love u deep depp after that........read here post 32..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40699&page=3

actually i meant giving oral sex to the girlgirl lar, not the other way.

dirtymonk82
21-05-2006, 11:58 AM
tune in next week, we will talk about how to make her cum with your mouth and knowing whether she just came in your mouth or she just pissed in it.

Yes teacher...will be eagerly waiting for the mext lesson

sk_33
21-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Anybody organising a practical hands-on (mouth-on) session?

tongkat.ali
21-05-2006, 03:58 PM
5. occassionaly, tongue fuck her...yes, we all know our tongue is not 6in long but...just do it.

Shifu, I do have problem about "tongue fucking" her. Can explain more in details for the steps? Basically, I have no clue how to get started with this part.