PDA

View Full Version : Come share what things FLs have told you before

david3g
26-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Come share what are the things FLs have told you before and whether you think it's fake or real. I'll start 1st.

There was a PRC FL who told me that normally the customers she gets are those old men who can't even stand or just pump 3 times and cum already. I was like "wahh? pump 3 times cum already? That's pretty fast." But I think it's probably true?

fudgeholic
26-06-2015, 10:46 AM
I was like "wahh? pump 3 times cum already? That's pretty fast." But I think it's probably true?

Premature ejaculation is common in older men.. Young men arent immune to it tho.

MisterX789
26-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Not all girls get so wet after being in the trade awhile so they lube up before the session and 9/10 times - they don't ever cum.

newyorker88
26-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Be careful of anything they say, talk any cock you want with them. Other than money issues or KC trap.

Mastodonman
26-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Sob stories, normal talk cock etc

theupmostone
26-06-2015, 11:31 AM
"I cannot hold it already. I am going to cum." I don't believe it.

Also, most of them will say the money is for studies. However, they would be carrying expensive bags and shoes. Some do admit they spent the money unwisely.

thisisme
26-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Wahh ... u cock is sooo biggg

kykiss
26-06-2015, 01:06 PM
I suppose the FL will normally say business nowadays very bad. Today you are my first or second customer. Not enough money for the accommodation. Then will say "Wah, your cock so big, normally other customer not so big".

Mastodonman
26-06-2015, 01:07 PM
I suppose the FL will normally say business nowadays very bad. Today you are my first or second customer. Not enough money for the accommodation. Then will say "Wah, your cock so big, normally other customer not so big".

Yea stuffs like these happen even though i know mine obviously not big lol

sfh2110
26-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Last year I visited an FL that was staying near my place; literally opposite only. Bonked her every week since she was only here for 1 mth and we clicked almost instantly; looks like late 20s, slim and figure very good, petite. Face is slightly above average la, but her skin not very good, got a bit of redness. She advertised on the site that a few weeks back kena taken down by police.

First time I visited her was last yr during a public holiday, and for some reason, we really instantly click. I have never experienced anything like this to be honest after all my chionging, because I am not naturally chatty one. After go into her room, she took of her dress then stripped me, then her phone rang; she apologised then turn around to talk. I put my arms around her and rubbed her boobs, and rubbed my erect cock against her butt while she spoke to potential customer. Machiam in some drama serial lidat loh, I was ultra turned on. Shower quite SOP, then bonked her.

After she took off my condom, she sit down on the bed beside me and we talked. I asked her how the customers were and she started telling me that there was one guy who kept asking her for her used underwear, and she even went downstairs to talk to the guy. The guy keep pestering her over the phone and all that, can see she quite disgusted by it. I actually met another FL a few weeks back that experienced the exact same thing! I told her about it also, maybe from there managed to click even more.

What was most surprising came next. She lie down on my shoulder beside me like my wife/GF, and she start showing me pics of her back in China in her village and pics of her daughter, tell me about life back home while scrolling through the pics. Eh if no HP pics hor, seriously I wun believe la; but all the pics are really there leh. And no reason to PS anything at all or what right? Say anything also wun get a single cent out of me what! I felt really at ease already, so I loosened up la and talk to her about her life and all. My cock start to stand again, she stroked it a bit and asked me if I wanted another round; I told her I didn't bring enough money, she said never mind. Wtf? I have NEVER experienced anything like that seriously.

We went for second round, and I think this was the first time I *might* have felt a woman orgasm; I am single and have never had a gf, visited FLs and MLs all my life. Tightening and pulsing around my cock, is that a female orgasm? Bros maybe can enlighten me lol.

The advertisement was $80, in the end I paid $100 la. After that first time how I resist...I went back another three times lo. All 3 times there was no change, no extra charge. The last time, she said she had trouble paying for her budget air ticket because she dunno how to use the SAM machine. She gave me $200 cash for the ticket and asked if I could help, so I went over with her and paid; only can use NETS so I paid loh. The ticket was $200 exact, no monkey business no scam no nothing. U can imagine after I help her how well that night went right.

This sounds like a ficticious story, but I sumpah this is true. I just relating my experience because to be very honest, 99.999% of FLs are not telling the truth la. But this one really surprised me.

bochapsing
26-06-2015, 02:11 PM
"I cannot hold it already. I am going to cum." I don't believe it..

Wahh ... u cock is sooo biggg

these are probably the first 2 standard lines in the "FL handbook"... :):):)

iCunt69
26-06-2015, 02:31 PM
"Are you a doctor, why are you trying to examine my pussy?"

FishPartner
26-06-2015, 02:51 PM
One thai FL asked , have you seen my Johnbass. He din pay me.

orangeproud
26-06-2015, 03:38 PM
"Shuai ge, the customer before u is so rough towards me....u must gentle towards me OK?" :D

orangeproud
26-06-2015, 03:43 PM
When business is bad, they said :"Wow, u have such a big cock unlike other tiny cock."

But when business is good, they get ya ya will said:" You think your money very big?!!!"

Ha.....:p

Dixon
26-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Positive and negative.

Positive: "Very bad for last few days. You are my first customer today." Outcome - good service, no time watching...

Negative: " Very busy. Haven't eaten since this morning. Very hungry." Outcome - rush job, bad attitude...

kykiss
26-06-2015, 05:58 PM
When business is bad, they said :"Wow, u have such a big cock unlike other tiny cock."

But when business is good, they get ya ya will said:" You think your money very big?!!!"

Ha.....:p

Haha.. Very true

Positive and negative.

Positive: "Very bad for last few days. You are my first customer today." Outcome - good service, no time watching...

Negative: " Very busy. Haven't eaten since this morning. Very hungry." Outcome - rush job, bad attitude...

There are also cases where even first customer doing rush job

sony2002
26-06-2015, 06:16 PM
This sounds like a ficticious story, but I sumpah this is true. I just relating my experience because to be very honest, 99.999% of FLs are not telling the truth la. But this one really surprised me.

I had a similar encounter when i was in Shanghai, there are many "Barber shop" around whereby you can get girls very cheaply. This is where all the girls from rural area, old or less pretty will provide sexual service inside a hidden room in the shop. Most of the girls who work there are of lower quality, as the young and pretty one will go KTV and earn big money. However, for only RM100/shot, I have no complain and once in a while i can still find good quality girl who need quick money.

One night, i was going around every barber shop in the neighbourhood, and come across this girl that claimed to just start work only. She is so pretty with model like figure, so i dont believe she is fresh in this trade. As I have a hotel room nearby, I paid RM300 for overnight + 2 shots.

After finished the 2 shots, we rest and continue chatting. She told me the usual stories, saying that she never sell her body before, but no choice because owe people money after business failure + parents need money to see doctor, and I was her first customer...etc.

At first, i never believe all these, as i thought she just trying to act pity to get extra tips. However, she actually offered 3rd shots without asking single cent. Since she is so pretty with good attitude, i quickly get her phone number and QQ so that we can keep in contact. She even told me that she can give me discount as her boss wont be able to take her commission.

When i reached home, I google her name, phone number and QQ, and realised that she really had a business. I chatted her up and had more sessions during her off day, as I have a professional camera with me, she asked if I can help her to take some nice photo for her and family, but the condition is that i must not tell anyone she is working as WL. She love the photo so much that she actually gave me some money to thank me, but i rejected as those are her hard earn money. In return, she offered her body to me, which of cos i cannot resist.

Since then, we become like lover and we go dating, meals and sex...she never ask me for money. Very soon, she quit the job and start another business with her own money.

Too bad, i cannot accept having a girlfriend or future wife that worked as WL before, so she never expect me to go steady with her. We become like a companion to each other until my assignment in China has completed and I have to return to Singapore.

However, the most touching part is that she said she will still wait for me to come back. After more than 6 years, we still in contact with each other, and she still never have any boyfriend....may be still waiting for me? :(

She is a really nice girl with good attitude and wife material. So pretty with perfect figure yet still no bf till now...

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/10565/10565030688a4c57afd688e4a859ba30c3f9f7f1.jpg

M0ntblanc
26-06-2015, 09:24 PM
I had a similar encounter when i was in Shanghai, there are many "Barber shop" around whereby you can get girls very cheaply. This is where all the girls from rural area, old or less pretty will provide sexual service inside a hidden room in the shop. Most of the girls who work there are of lower quality, as the young and pretty one will go KTV and earn big money. However, for only RM100/shot, I have no complain and once in a while i can still find good quality girl who need quick money.

One night, i was going around every barber shop in the neighbourhood, and come across this girl that claimed to just start work only. She is so pretty with model like figure, so i dont believe she is fresh in this trade. As I have a hotel room nearby, I paid RM300 for overnight + 2 shots.

After finished the 2 shots, we rest and continue chatting. She told me the usual stories, saying that she never sell her body before, but no choice because owe people money after business failure + parents need money to see doctor, and I was her first customer...etc.

At first, i never believe all these, as i thought she just trying to act pity to get extra tips. However, she actually offered 3rd shots without asking single cent. Since she is so pretty with good attitude, i quickly get her phone number and QQ so that we can keep in contact. She even told me that she can give me discount as her boss wont be able to take her commission.

When i reached home, I google her name, phone number and QQ, and realised that she really had a business. I chatted her up and had more sessions during her off day, as I have a professional camera with me, she asked if I can help her to take some nice photo for her and family, but the condition is that i must not tell anyone she is working as WL. She love the photo so much that she actually gave me some money to thank me, but i rejected as those are her hard earn money. In return, she offered her body to me, which of cos i cannot resist.

Since then, we become like lover and we go dating, meals and sex...she never ask me for money. Very soon, she quit the job and start another business with her own money.

Too bad, i cannot accept having a girlfriend or future wife that worked as WL before, so she never expect me to go steady with her. We become like a companion to each other until my assignment in China has completed and I have to return to Singapore.

However, the most touching part is that she said she will still wait for me to come back. After more than 6 years, we still in contact with each other, and she still never have any boyfriend....may be still waiting for me? :(

She is a really nice girl with good attitude and wife material. So pretty with perfect figure yet still no bf till now...

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/10565/10565030688a4c57afd688e4a859ba30c3f9f7f1.jpg

I prefer the pic with cloths lol more pretty lol... Anyway fl also human la,.. Some might experience getting cheated by them some they really have their own sad story... But it's always best to build up a defense when believing what the fl say if not end of the day own self get cheated... It's not easy to accept the gf who have a fl past not many bros here can I think

IwantbustyKim
27-06-2015, 08:52 AM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/motivate-monday-18.jpg

bloggert
27-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Quite a few of these Chinese girls have little by way of educational backgrounds. Consequently - when it comes to earning a living, their options are a lot less compared to those who do. They end up in the service industry, such as hotels, restaurants, but are tempted by the quick money offered in the FL business. Not a few of them come from families who lived on farms - so you can imagine that they're very simple people - but motivated to earn money to find a way to support their parents. In China, with a one-child-policy, it was important for them to be able to do that as many of them want to give their parents a good life, one way or another.

They understand that their youth is something they can sell. Often in the advertisements, it says that they're 23 or 21 but in fact they're usually closer to 30, I've discovered. I met one of them on the eve of her 30th birthday - and she said that she wanted to go by herself to sit by the seaside (seems like a lot of them like the seaside) and drink her way through the night as she ponders about her life. Of course, they knock off work really late and then they're tired - and yet in the night, she makes her way out to the bay to reflect on her dreams and so on.

As some have pointed out - doing this as a business tends to change them, dull their ability to experience real intimacy. It also changes the way they see men - they don't often meet men whom they consider good and their sense of self-worth is pretty low. Beneath the business like exterior, many of them are actually quite lonely and lost.

I asked a few how they felt about their job. They were resigned and said that if they had a choice, they wanted out of it. Many actually want to start a family of their own. The older and more savvy ones probably have plans in saving up money for a business of their own. Another was actually taking courses on her day off in the hope of a better future. The younger ones may not have figured this out yet and have little plans for their future since their youth is still there.

Like everyone else - they do have their stories, unfortunate turn of events in life, broken relationships, and so on. At the end of the day - I found that if you can get past their business mind and performance, you will find normal human beings just like you and me. No doubt, some of them might be more scheming than others but I like to think of them as humans who have needs just like we do, and who have hopes and dreams for a better future.

If you manage to make that connection and go from being a customer to being a friend, you will see significant change in their behaviour. Of course, it should be mentioned that they don't have that many friends so if you're too good a friend, they might get attached to you and pin their hopes on you. In the course of it, some will play the 撒娇 card in the hopes of winning your heart. You might find some who are really nice people, those who would make good friends and even companions.

Not easy to live with their hopes and dreams on such a thin thread.

FishyPartner
27-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Many encounters : faster, it is so hot. Make it quick.

When u see their face, your KKJ also no mood. What to do dress up and ask them to leave. Some expect tips too. Excuse me ..

orangeproud
27-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Luckily she din say: "Fucker, it is so hot. Make it quick!" Or else u will show her:confused::eek:
& told her off: "what the fuck?" Ha....

conquer
27-06-2015, 10:46 PM
They said I am very handsome and have the largest cock they have ever seen in their lives. :D

orangeproud
27-06-2015, 11:36 PM
The statement by bro conquer sounds very familiar to many samsters, brothers here. This is the FL classic statement?;)

cumranger69
28-06-2015, 12:19 AM
Da Ge, ni de hao da woh!!!:D:D

4getful
28-06-2015, 12:37 AM
ktv gals can be consider as FL? The gals told me, PRC women would be the last one you want to believe.

horniez
28-06-2015, 12:56 AM
say my KKJ is like ang mo.. very big... *yawn*

GuavaJuice
28-06-2015, 01:24 AM
There was once I went for a massage FL. She don't offer FJ services only hard massage and HJ. So initially I wanted to test water to ask her how much she wants for FJ. And she insist that she don't offer FJ. Personally I believe that as long as its FL doesn't matter they are doing massage and HJ or whatever. Almost everyone has a price. This kind of ML that don't offer FJ especially I feel that got kick to get a FJ out of it lol. But price must be reasonable la.

So back to the story. She don't offer sex services. I asked her then, what does she do when she has sexual needs. To my surprise and shock, she told me that actually she has a boyfriend in Singapore and the guy is married with 2 kids. So every other day the guy will visit her apartment in the wee hours of the night and they will have sex until morning and the guy will go back to his family. She also explained that he was initially a customer, then chemistry did its magic and somehow they "got together." When asked about how she feels about the relationship, she said that she know this is not gonna last very long as she is the third party. But nevertheless she enjoys the feeling of fucking someone else's husband. I was really like lol.

Wonder which lucky bro managed to get some free sex from FLs. Have read quite a few stories in the forum and I wonder is there any technique or is it just pure luck that some bros are able to find such kangtao. If really got technique feel free to pm me to share hahaha.

torrentman123
28-06-2015, 01:40 AM
There was once I went for a massage FL. She don't offer FJ services only hard massage and HJ. So initially I wanted to test water to ask her how much she wants for FJ. And she insist that she don't offer FJ. Personally I believe that as long as its FL doesn't matter they are doing massage and HJ or whatever. Almost everyone has a price. This kind of ML that don't offer FJ especially I feel that got kick to get a FJ out of it lol. But price must be reasonable la.

So back to the story. She don't offer sex services. I asked her then, what does she do when she has sexual needs. To my surprise and shock, she told me that actually she has a boyfriend in Singapore and the guy is married with 2 kids. So every other day the guy will visit her apartment in the wee hours of the night and they will have sex until morning and the guy will go back to his family. She also explained that he was initially a customer, then chemistry did its magic and somehow they "got together." When asked about how she feels about the relationship, she said that she know this is not gonna last very long as she is the third party. But nevertheless she enjoys the feeling of fucking someone else's husband. I was really like lol.

Wonder which lucky bro managed to get some free sex from FLs. Have read quite a few stories in the forum and I wonder is there any technique or is it just pure luck that some bros are able to find such kangtao. If really got technique feel free to pm me to share hahaha.

It does happen.
If there is chemistry, anything can happen.

A few years ago, I went for a korean FL here.
Turns out actually she's from central asia (looks korean, and can speak korean, but can speak russian as well).
That's when I realised that many of the korean FLs here are actually not from korea.

Anyway long story short, did her the 1st time and there was some chemistry.
Ended up bonking her quite many times for free and even stayed in her room for quite a few nights on different occasions.
Went out to sentosa nye countdown with her too. talk about some memorable times.

She went back n got a boob job (I don't like enhanced), so when she came back, it was never the same again.

Let the good times roll!

PowerRider
28-06-2015, 02:55 AM
http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/motivate-monday-18.jpg

lol funny meme :D

submachine
28-06-2015, 03:16 AM
The most ridiculous stuff I heard about is not from PRC FLs but local ones, in particular, minahs working in KTV.

Usually they start with a tall tale and when I asked more questions related to the original question and answer they gave, it became very clear that they were lying.

I understand that sometimes they lie to cover up certain things, we guys also do that but we usually keep it very brief and simple. Eg: if asked what is our occupation, we just say we are in blah blah blah industry.

A sample of what I heard from Malay girls in ktv before:

Me: so you are working full time here in KTV?
Girl: yes and I am intending to further my studies. You know, a customer actually gave me $30,000 to study a course at the media academy but that time, I had a friend who needed money urgently, so I gave all of it to help her instead of using the money to apply for the course.
Me: wow, that is very nice of you (I know 99% this is bullshit.)
Girl: haha, I am just trying to help. Now, I am thinking of applying for ABC university (private) for their marine life science course as I am always interested in sea creatures.
Me: good for you. (Again, I know this is total bull. This private uni has never ever offered anything remotely close to this. And for someone to be so interested in AV media stuff to suddenly want to study biology related course is such a drastic change. Besides, it is clear she didn't have to intelligence to do so)

I wonder if she really thought about what she was gonna say before saying them. She was sober, not high. Not the prettiest girl but she has moves that can make any man nose bleed haha.

I have a lot more snippets of stories to share about what girls say, will post them soon.

mionsh
28-06-2015, 12:44 PM
One of the most memorable one I got scolded by her for a good 30mins when I was placing a soccer bet before my massage session as I went to ask her which team to take, lucky and thx for her scolding the team I wana bet initially lost save my money but this cute n pretty is seriously fierce told me the bad of gambling n lots of stuff but end up rtf-ing for the next 6 months so many time till lost count ler she fearing I got not enough money to use as I was studying at that time she charges me half price and don't bother take sometimes but do took her out for meal and movie at times when time permit. Not that I don't wana pay full but she just show a angry expression when u try askingm her to take all. Really cute lady

Really a nice lady to hang out with superior gfe, hardly U get a massage lady scolding you for gambling as usual understand from her she com out do massage n hj cos she studying halfway and parent got sick so need money urgently was thinking she was toking rubbish initially but saw her wechat moment saw her with her square hat a year + later so guess she was truthful to some extend really miss those 6 month :(

submachine
29-06-2015, 12:38 AM
Got this ktv Minah to agree on a lunch date at 1pm. The time was fixed by her as she informed that she could only wake up in the late morning.

I waited for 30min but she didn't turn up.

Called and messaged her to no avail.

After 1 hour of waiting, she finally replied "sorry, I will be late. Something happened. Give me another 30min."

I asked if anything serious happened but no reply. Tried calling, also don't want to pick up my calls.

Never mind, I waited for 30min and still didn't show up. More calls and messages followed for another 45min. No replies. Then a message came "I am on my way. In the taxi now."

I called immediately but she didn't pick up.

From her place to our meeting place, maximum 30min. Another hour past, didn't see her. I felt like walking off but I didnt. Wanted to hear her explanation.

Finally after close to 4 hours of waiting, she appeared. I kept my cool and showed some concern by asking what happened.

She told me her ex boyfriend's current girlfriend went to her house to look for her, trying to create a scene because the ex boyfriend was still keeping in contact with her. A girl fight ensued with the ex boyfriend coming to resolve the matter. In the process, one of her living room window panes was smashed.

Sounds like a bullshit story to me though. She looked perfectly fine.

There was no apologies for her being late for nearly 4 hours.

Turned out I was right about the lie. I went to her house a few days later (did not enter her house). Her window panes were all intact, all covered with thick layer of dust. None of them were broken and none were replaced.

The likeliest reason was that she overslept and was too lazy to get up despite being late.

submachine
29-06-2015, 01:21 AM
In a separate incident with the same Minah, I decided to give her a chance again. This time I knew she would be late if I meet her somewhere else. So I told her that I would pick her up at her place so no crap/excuses can be made. She thought it was a good idea and agreed to that.

The agreed time to pick her up was 2pm. I reached on time. Went to her unit and called. Jialat, her phone was off/battery died.

I knocked on the door as the door bell was spoilt. No commotion. The house seemed dead silent. After several calls and knocks, I still could not get any sort of reply.

I feared that she forgot that we were supposed to meet and went out instead.

More than 1 hour had past as I sat at the staircase waiting. Suddenly, a middle aged lady appeared and took out a key to open door from outside. I approached her and asked "hello Aunty. I am Peter, Aminah's friend. is she in? We are supposed to meet at 2pm and I waited for over 1 hour but I was unable to find her."

The Aunty said "yes, she should be in. I think she is still sleeping."

She then shut the metal gate but kept the door open. Damn, did not even invite me into the house or at least tried to inform her she has a guest.

Another hour past. I tried calling and this time I could hear her phone ring. She was probably in her room but I got no idea why she didn't pick up.

Soon, she opened her room door, which is facing the house door directly. She saw me and gave me this "paiseh" look before closing the door again. WTF?

15 min later she came out of her room and finally opened the gate for me to enter. "Come inside my room" she said.

I went in and sat on the floor as she went back to her bed.

"Alamak, you are sleeping. You forgot we are supposed to meet?"

"Sorry my phone died and could not find my charger last night and I went to sleep. I just found them just now when I woke up"

Lousy reason but I accepted.

Here is the thing, how her room actually looked like was totally different from what I thought it would be. All because of another lie of hers.

During a ktv session, she told me this story about a guy who liked her. During her recent birthday, this guy took her out for a few hours. And he planned a big surprise for her. Knowing that she likes black and white, he secretly got a few of his friends to paint the room black and white, replace her room furniture with only black and white ones. When she returned, she was so touched by the guy's surprise for her, a bedroom makeover in a few hours she was away. Her sister coordinated with the guy too so the plan can be a success.

Bullshit yet again.

Her room had pink walls. None of the furniture was black or white and the room was not in a good condition.

I didn't put her in a bad spot by questioning how come her room was not black and white which she described.

That was about the last straw. I decided not to contact her anymore. No sorrys at all for making me wait for hours and kept lying to me on things she didn't have to lie about.

pting
29-06-2015, 03:12 AM

WL usually have many stories to share.
Better listen here and forget there.

pting
29-06-2015, 03:21 AM
I also pick up a 19yr PRC from barbershop (BBS) in CP 2 years ago, BBS is the cheapest WL u can find there, spa and KTV girls are very much more expensive.

This BBS girl told me though she work as a BBS girl, but she have big dreams, she wanna work hard and become a mommy in KTV, she used to be a assistant mommy in one of the KTV.

She think after become mommy, she want to have a team of different girls under her cater to different type of customer. Such big dream even for a barbershop girl.

http://i58.tinypic.com/sdfepu.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/35jfd38.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/wkila9.jpg

MrFragile
29-06-2015, 04:57 AM
The likeliest reason was that she overslept and was too lazy to get up despite being late.

I also think as well

orangeproud
29-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Bro Sub machine

She kept lying to u is to show u she has lots of other suitors other than u, u must jia you, put in more money & effort in order to fight the rivals & win her heart finally. They will keep mention other guys...how good they treat me.....blah. . ...in order to make u jealous.

Why she kept lying to u? Well, bcos she is a BIG LIAR, get used to tell lies already, tell lies to cover up her mistake, tell lies to make u jealous so u will be the next carrot head, tell lies to boast about something not exist, tell lies to gain your sympathy so u will give her more money, help her in various way and forgive her again & again....such gals are skilled in telling lies, big lies, small lies, white lies & fabricate stories. Good story teller also.

Must be rationale when dealing with them, dun so smitten by their beauty & start to believe all her bullshit or else end up u r the shit.

SEAJ
29-06-2015, 12:57 PM
.....This BBS girl told me though she work as a BBS girl, but she have big dreams, ..... Such big dream even for a barbershop girl.

LOL - Clipper hotel!

Just about all these CP girls have big dreams, and just about as many fail as the frailties of character and the practicalities of life usually overtake their dreams.

Sad, but.... life goes on for these girls.... in whatever shape or form.

SEAJ

durian
29-06-2015, 02:50 PM
the following scene was described to me 7 to 8 years ago by A local FL during one of my massage session in health centre (those days very few SPAs). She was apparently also working in KTV at night.

In those days, the norms in many KTVs (in orchard plaza e.g. Boss, in tg pagar, pearl centre) were that the girls would wear bikinis top. After they entered the room, the bikinis top will come down and these girls will normally sit cowgirl style on the patrons lap..... and all things goes. Many will cup or fondle the girls breasts while some brother will go and lick their breasts. As many of these operate on butterfly basis, the girls will do special services for the customers (bj or hj ... and in rare case fj)

This girl describe to me how she handle the butterfly system and customers' demand in superquick time:-

- we go inside the room, take out bikinis top and feed the hungry customers
- after cock teasing we will pcc for the customers
- you know ah... when our number is called to another room, we got to rush over quickly... as time is of the essence where got time to wash hand, wash the nipple or wash our mouth... sometimes we just wipe it on our shorts and off to the next room
- hahaha, at the next room all action starts... the fortunate customer who go breasts kissing or licking will also get to taste the previous cheongster saliva
- some customers like to kiss yo ... and they probably enjoy the previous customer's cum as well....these go on and on .:eek::mad::rolleyes:

From then on, I have stop going to those KTV. :D

xxxaddict
29-06-2015, 04:13 PM
the following scene was described to me 7 to 8 years ago by A local FL during one of my massage session in health centre (those days very few SPAs). She was apparently also working in KTV at night.

In those days, the norms in many KTVs (in orchard plaza e.g. Boss, in tg pagar, pearl centre) were that the girls would wear bikinis top. After they entered the room, the bikinis top will come down and these girls will normally sit cowgirl style on the patrons lap..... and all things goes. Many will cup or fondle the girls breasts while some brother will go and lick their breasts. As many of these operate on butterfly basis, the girls will do special services for the customers (bj or hj ... and in rare case fj)

This girl describe to me how she handle the butterfly system and customers' demand in superquick time:-

- we go inside the room, take out bikinis top and feed the hungry customers
- after cock teasing we will pcc for the customers
- you know ah... when our number is called to another room, we got to rush over quickly... as time is of the essence where got time to wash hand, wash the nipple or wash our mouth... sometimes we just wipe it on our shorts and off to the next room
- hahaha, at the next room all action starts... the fortunate customer who go breasts kissing or licking will also get to taste the previous cheongster saliva
- some customers like to kiss yo ... and they probably enjoy the previous customer's cum as well....these go on and on .:eek::mad::rolleyes:

From then on, I have stop going to those KTV. :D

This is how the KTV places sell lots of liquor.

Must use the alcohol as antiseptic, rinse nipples with Martell before sucking / licking. And use Martell as mouthwash before frenching.

sammyboyfor
29-06-2015, 04:17 PM
That was about the last straw. I decided not to contact her anymore. No sorrys at all for making me wait for hours and kept lying to me on things she didn't have to lie about.

You obviously have not read the links in my signature. :rolleyes:

Whores are for fucking. Just fuck them and be done with it.

The time and money you wasted could have been far better used fucking another whore.

5ag1_Boar
29-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Local FL. Told me her father pass away. By now I regular until like friend already, so went to the wake. Met her family and friends, but she intro me as ex-colleague. Met her pri school daughter which she mention before, and then her son who is mid 20s. She never mention son before, but calculated and guessed her real age... early 40s. Not bad, she looks late 20s only. I knew her agent gave fake age (also late 20s) but guessed she only mid 30s at most.

A week later she message me, say her family short a small sum of money to pay the funeral costs, ask me lend her. I've risked lending her small amounts before, and she always paid back. This time only slightly more.

She gave a bank account number that was different then before. I asked why different account. She said this the funeral company account. I asked which company. She gave the name which is the one where the boss is quite generous and even give free funerals befire to very poor customers. Featured in news several times.

I was suspicious because:
1) Such big business, usually don't ask for payment via bank transfer.
2) Boss of the company so generous, less than 2K he also want to collect immediately? Don't discount, would at least work out a long term repayment plan, right?
3) Such a small sum, relatives can't help? I met her very close friends at the wake who were obviously not poor, they can't help?

So I Googled the A/C number, see if the funeral company website will show up. A business showed up! It was an illegal online betting website. Posting the bank account online for deposit before betting. Another bank account number she gave before also there.

Confronted her on chat, she act blur at first. Then I show her the website, she say she go confirm the A/C number. Of course never hear from her after that. I left it as that because previously she always paid me back... Just lie about the reason for borrowing.

Recently her agent contacted me, ask if I want to book her. Was tempted, just to see how she react when she see me and also cause she was good in bed. But rejected cause I don't want to stir shit and her price too high for a 40 year old.

5ag1_Boar
29-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Got one local FL... Always complain about her family. Sianz to book. I kenna second time cause she change agent and I didn't know was her. Didn't reject cause still a decent fuck. Just tahan her complaints, f her good, then bye bye.

orangeproud
29-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Bro

U r such a kind soul, willing to listen to those FL woes, even went to her father wake, believing in what she said, lent her money again & again....

Just to caution u it is good to be kind, but always if u r too soft heartened & kind heartened towards the wrong person, u will get yourself in trouble, get hurt not only financially but emotionally.

Like Bro Sam always remind all samsters here whore is for fucking only, just fuck, pay, forget. Just a transaction. Must differentiate friend and whore. They r whore to u, u r just client to them, dun make this relationship complicated.

pleasurehobby
29-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Local FL. Told me her father pass away. By now I regular until like friend already, so went to the wake. Met her family and friends, but she intro me as ex-colleague. Met her pri school daughter which she mention before, and then her son who is mid 20s. She never mention son before, but calculated and guessed her real age... early 40s. Not bad, she looks late 20s only. I knew her agent gave fake age (also late 20s) but guessed she only mid 30s at most.

A week later she message me, say her family short a small sum of money to pay the funeral costs, ask me lend her. I've risked lending her small amounts before, and she always paid back. This time only slightly more.

She gave a bank account number that was different then before. I asked why different account. She said this the funeral company account. I asked which company. She gave the name which is the one where the boss is quite generous and even give free funerals befire to very poor customers. Featured in news several times.

I was suspicious because:
1) Such big business, usually don't ask for payment via bank transfer.
2) Boss of the company so generous, less than 2K he also want to collect immediately? Don't discount, would at least work out a long term repayment plan, right?
3) Such a small sum, relatives can't help? I met her very close friends at the wake who were obviously not poor, they can't help?

So I Googled the A/C number, see if the funeral company website will show up. A business showed up! It was an illegal online betting website. Posting the bank account online for deposit before betting. Another bank account number she gave before also there.

Confronted her on chat, she act blur at first. Then I show her the website, she say she go confirm the A/C number. Of course never hear from her after that. I left it as that because previously she always paid me back... Just lie about the reason for borrowing.

Recently her agent contacted me, ask if I want to book her. Was tempted, just to see how she react when she see me and also cause she was good in bed. But rejected cause I don't want to stir shit and her price too high for a 40 year old.

Good job bro, Very clear minded of you to do the necessary research instead of just believing her from her previous little tricks and techniques which most probably and surely was to waiting for the bait for the big fish. 2k mmight be a so so sum for some of us, but its a good enough sum for many of them to start a business or get downpay a house in their homeland.

pting
30-06-2015, 03:57 AM
It is funny as in we go visit FL/WL for sex and release but sometime end up in a deeper conservation with them. But i learn to take it as part of the entertainment package.

This is one 19 yr cute PRC girl i try her in a MP in CP. She told me she used to work in her hometown as a shop assistant earning abt SGD$300 a mth. She came work in MP so to provide better life for her parents, at the same time she can afford more luxury and branded item.

http://i62.tinypic.com/rtzvrs.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/npfiqd.jpg

StewieRules
30-06-2015, 05:34 AM
Like Bro Sam always remind all samsters here whore is for fucking only, just fuck, pay, forget. Just a transaction. Must differentiate friend and whore. They r whore to u, u r just client to them, dun make this relationship complicated.

Yup boss has good points on this issue

5ag1_Boar
30-06-2015, 11:41 AM

I actually agree. I may be friendly with them, but never consider them as real friends.

Listening to woes? That's only cause I regular, so conversations topics get wider. I'm not interested in any emotional connection.

I don't have a habit to lend money to the FLs. This one only because already very long time regular.

Nevertheless, must always be careful and use your big head first. To them, we are ATM only, no matter how friendly they get. Don't let heart get involved. Can be friendly, but cannot be friends.

Heard of 1 fella... Borrow 60K to pao an FL. Madness.

5ag1_Boar
30-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Come to think of it, being nice to them is also transactional. They want money (in this case, in the form of a regular customer... I.E. consistent regular income), I want better sex, discount, extras and special treatment.

Added bonus for both: rapport, familiarity and comparatively safer then meeting strangers.

But always use big head to think, open both eyes to see, and lock up your heart.

newyorker88
30-06-2015, 12:35 PM
I actually agree. I may be friendly with them, but never consider them as real friends.

Listening to woes? That's only cause I regular, so conversations topics get wider. I'm not interested in any emotional connection.

I don't have a habit to lend money to the FLs. This one only because already very long time regular.

Nevertheless, must always be careful and use your big head first. To them, we are ATM only, no matter how friendly they get. Don't let heart get involved. Can be friendly, but cannot be friends.

As boss would put it, there are there to earn money or get as much as possible as from whoever they service. No need to get too involved with them.

extraarm
30-06-2015, 01:31 PM
It is funny as in we go visit FL/WL for sex and release but sometime end up in a deeper conservation with them. But i learn to take it as part of the entertainment package.

This is one 19 yr cute PRC girl i try her in a MP in CP. She told me she used to work in her hometown as a shop assistant earning abt SGD$300 a mth. She came work in MP so to provide better life for her parents, at the same time she can afford more luxury and branded item.

each has her own difficulties....

FishyPartner
01-07-2015, 12:18 AM
One FL said ...there is a rat! I think her name is natsuki. Or is it ratsuki. Can't remember.

datdoremon
01-07-2015, 12:48 AM

Is this girl still working? Can share contact? Haha

BMW69
01-07-2015, 11:24 PM

Some old uncle wipe out their CPF and sell their house to Pao FL

submachine
01-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Another amusing stuff I heard from another Malay ktv girl.

Girl: "I actually know a few languages, like Malay, chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Vietnamese and so on."

Me: "wow, that is impressive. You mean you can speak all of them fluently?"

Girl: "yes..." (Then she started counting seriously) "yeah, I can speak 8 languages fluently."

(I am thinking, if you are such a linguistic talent, why do you end up working in a ktv?)

From the same girl,

Girl: "besides working here, I also work part time at xxx restaurant"

Me: "ah, you are so hardworking. Any dish you recommend there?"

Girl: "the oysters are good there. And you know, I always try to understand my job completely. So the day before I start working there part time, I went there and ordered all the dishes in the menu, so I know what is good and what is not. Cost me around $1000."

Not sure if she heard herself saying all these. Why the hell would you spend $1000 on food tasting so you can do your part time job better? Such an obvious lie.

StealthBomber
02-07-2015, 12:05 AM
"Wah... you can manage 2 shots! Most of my customers, only 1" :D

In between shots, some FL tell me about what they were doing back home. Typically sales or shop asst job and come here short term to get more cash. Some, more intereting, reveal their routine and how the business is run from their limited viewpoint.

What i don't like are FL that suddenly ask if you are married or about your job. Total turn-off...

archer69
02-07-2015, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=pting;13236930]It is funny as in we go visit FL/WL for sex and release but sometime end up in a deeper conservation with them. But i learn to take it as part of the entertainment package.

http://i60.tinypic.com/npfiqd.jpg[/QUOTE

Nice care.to share contact?]

pting
02-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Is this girl still working? Can share contact? Haha

Nice care.to share contact?]

I dont have the girl contact, this place in China also dont have fun liao.
I insert photo only for added sexcitement to what they have told me during bonk session.

xxxaddict
02-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Another amusing stuff I heard from another Malay ktv girl.

Girl: "I actually know a few languages, like Malay, chinese, Japanese, Korean, Tamil, Vietnamese and so on."

Me: "wow, that is impressive. You mean you can speak all of them fluently?"

Girl: "yes..." (Then she started counting seriously) "yeah, I can speak 8 languages fluently."

(I am thinking, if you are such a linguistic talent, why do you end up working in a ktv?)

From the same girl,

Girl: "besides working here, I also work part time at xxx restaurant"

Me: "ah, you are so hardworking. Any dish you recommend there?"

Girl: "the oysters are good there. And you know, I always try to understand my job completely. So the day before I start working there part time, I went there and ordered all the dishes in the menu, so I know what is good and what is not. Cost me around $1000."

Not sure if she heard herself saying all these. Why the hell would you spend $1000 on food tasting so you can do your part time job better? Such an obvious lie.

This is hilarious. Seems that the Malay KTV girls you know are super entertainers. Sex and laughs all rolled into one. Complete package.

need_it
02-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Then there are some PRCs who aren't very vocal. They don't tell you if you have a big tool or you are strong, but when you insert into them, they give you that excruciating look like you have just impaled them with a giant. Ask them if it hurts and they say no, but still give that look that is a mix of pleasure/pain/I-don't-know-what. Think that is better than them exclaiming that you are huge and all. Haha.

GreyMatter
02-07-2015, 02:34 PM
She will say my butt so round ; so smooth and so fair . :D

MagicFingers
02-07-2015, 04:00 PM

Wow, see her liao, got stirrings below. She looks quite sweet.

Haha, thanks for sharing this. - MF

donkeyleg
02-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Really sweet looking :)

Imagine her horny look when bonking her :D

warrior2013
22-04-2016, 06:37 AM

I heard that many times man. too cliche and passe lol. In the past I wld tell them " ya right.. if I were the only customer and I dun pay u like $500 a shot u must be one crazy woman who hang on to a shop that gets u only one customer a day ) be it me or other guys ) and its a 10 hr shift. Thats too much bull to even laugh at. dunno abt the cock part tho but they double over in pain later in the abdomen and say got electric pulsated. Natural lubricant was more than ample so it was none of the dry ramming pain. For the abdominal, painkiller comes next. the hell is that supposed to be? Got to have a hashtag for this " cliche " man... lol

urger
22-04-2016, 10:49 AM
I have an encounter many years back when there were lots of massage spas in spore. Once I frequent Jalan Besar Dickson Road spa (Forget the name of the spa).
Was assigned to a local girl.
I was in a disbelief though I have strike 4D. This local girl was just too pretty and demure to work in the spa. She was in mid20s, well groom, sweet and soft-spoken.
So chitchat with her while she was massaging me. Can tell that she was a green horn in massage and after 20minutes GQ popped.

So i casually asked her,

Me: How long have you worked here?
She: Today is my first day.
Me: You sure?
She: Yes. she can ask the boss if you dun believe.

Me: Hmmm....can i take full package?
She: ......Can......but I not very good.....you dun mind?

Me: Urrr.....how many customers did you have on your 1st day?
She: You are the 3rd one. 2 of them just HJ.

I was kinda suspicious but also rather happy if that was the truth. So looking at the time, i decided not to engage her for the full job. Instead.....

Me: What time you finish work later?
She: 11pm.

Me: Ok....lets go for supper. Will come pick you up.
She: You sure you wanna wait for me?

Me: Do you think I am joking?
She: Ok.....then i sms you.

Then I washed up and exchange number.

True enuf, she called me after her work and off we went for supper till the wee hours. Throughout the conversation she told me a lot of herself and family. She even shown me her IC. I even advised her to quit her job in the spa.
That night I did not bonk her as we hit it off rather well.
Indeed, the next day she message me that she has called the spa that she decide to quit the job. I called up the spa afterwards and indeed was told that she quitted.

We becomes good FB from then ......

Mozhe
22-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Months ago was looking through SBF Local Massage Service Directory decided to call a ML in G district. Everything was quite sop until the juagen part.  She was sitting in between my legs naked and her legs was spreading wide.  Looking at her clean shaved pussy I told her I m very sensitive and ask her to go slow as I don't want to end game so fast. After few minutes of jg,  she asked me if I want a fj.  I asked for the price and she said no extra charges coz she got horny while jg-ing me.  She asked if I hv a condom and I told her no coz her package did not include fj. She went to another room and come back biting a packet of durex,  saying she took her bf's stock. WE we're fucking on the massage bed and she was very wild. She told me to bring my own condom if I rtm/rtf. She reminded me not to write a FR for her as she doesn't want her bf to know and she doesn't provide fj. I don't know if she tells others the same. 

katong17
22-04-2016, 01:27 PM
haha every FL will say that your dick is damn big :D:D
standard line older than my grandmother.

my friends tried the same one on same day before, she said both of theirs are the biggest she's ever had

actually, the funniest part is when I read some FRs, some bros will be damn happy when the girl says this. "i tried to be gentler because she said I was really big" :D:D

Prince57
22-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Months ago was looking through SBF Local Massage Service Directory decided to call a ML in G district. Everything was quite sop until the juagen part.  She was sitting in between my legs naked and her legs was spreading wide.  Looking at her clean shaved pussy I told her I m very sensitive and ask her to go slow as I don't want to end game so fast. After few minutes of jg,  she asked me if I want a fj.  I asked for the price and she said no extra charges coz she got horny while jg-ing me.  She asked if I hv a condom and I told her no coz her package did not include fj. She went to another room and come back biting a packet of durex,  saying she took her bf's stock. WE we're fucking on the massage bed and she was very wild. She told me to bring my own condom if I rtm/rtf. She reminded me not to write a FR for her as she doesn't want her bf to know and she doesn't provide fj. I don't know if she tells others the same. 

Wa no extra charge, you kio tio liao :D