PDA

View Full Version : Gelang Patah thread

24-06-2015, 08:52 PM
Opening this thead as I cannot locate the previous Gelang Patah thread.

Pariss Hotel stock have made their way to the mp near chinese restaurant NCK, at Nusantara. A few new MP have also opened near Maybank. This area is getting HOT.

Past few weeks I have been banging a real gem Xiao Ke, a viet from Pariss stock. The first time I had her was about 2 years ago and I still remember how she used her legs to push my butt in as I was cumming into her. She was definately one of my tok-kong sibeh shiok gal.

Luck would have it I see that she is back in Malaysia and now at Gelang Patah, so fast hand fast leg went to RTF her.

Below my review:

Looks: 9/10 - syt type, short and petite.
Boobs: 8/10 - Perky B+ cup not very big but ok for her frame.
Pussy: 10/10 - Extremely tight, a lot of feeling when bonking her from all positions.
GFE: 10/10 - She can speak simple Mandarin and I always get very good gfe form her.
DFK: 7/10 - Light pecks, no tongue.
DATY: 9/10 - Very accomodating and good stereo when you are doing it to her with your tongue. Gets her horny also.

The new port does not have much customers yet so bros can go support her. Pls PM me if you need more details, or just add wechat parissspa to get the hotline to call.

Been gone from the scene for some time but back again to contribute!

Johnny168
24-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Hello bro. Tried to add parissspa but it does not exist. Is this the correct spelling?

sirlucifer802
25-06-2015, 03:30 AM

Pariss Hotel stock have made their way to the mp near chinese restaurant NCK, at Nusantara. A few new MP have also opened near Maybank. This area is getting HOT.

Past few weeks I have been banging a real gem Xiao Ke, a viet from Pariss stock. The first time I had her was about 2 years ago and I still remember how she used her legs to push my butt in as I was cumming into her. She was definately one of my tok-kong sibeh shiok gal.

Luck would have it I see that she is back in Malaysia and now at Gelang Patah, so fast hand fast leg went to RTF her.

Below my review:

Pussy: 10/10 - Extremely tight, a lot of feeling when bonking her from all positions.
GFE: 10/10 - She can speak simple Mandarin and I always get very good gfe form her.
DATY: 9/10 - Very accomodating and good stereo when you are doing it to her with your tongue. Gets her horny also.

The new port does not have much customers yet so bros can go support her. Pls PM me if you need more details, or just add wechat parissspa to get the hotline to call.

Please pm to me.. Bro... Want to know her better...

sirlucifer802
25-06-2015, 03:35 AM

Below my review:

Please pm to me.. Bro... Want to know her better...

pizzaboyz
25-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi each spa and kocation is she located now?

28-06-2015, 10:18 PM
could be parispa, try again?

she is located near NCK restaurant gelang patah...behind got a hotel start with V.

chris91
28-06-2015, 10:59 PM
could be parispa, try again?

she is located near NCK restaurant gelang patah...behind got a hotel start with V.

Bro, tried adding both Parissspa and Parispa but cannot find. :confused:

29-06-2015, 07:14 PM
hmm, thats weird. anyway pm me for OKT thread, i found it on the chinese bbs. all pics of the gals.

Goatslooter
29-06-2015, 07:31 PM
hope to get your reply via PM.:)

Ayiee
02-07-2015, 12:37 PM
plz pm place no contac bro

RichieSGPG
03-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Bro. Please kindly pm contact. Thanks.

21-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Bro. Please kindly pm contact. Thanks.

Parisspa123 just add them. Xiao ke went back pariss lio probably go whack her again tonight. Itchy balls

Edwardchan
14-02-2016, 04:39 PM
I have a malay fl in gelang patah for exchange. Anyone interested? Do pm me.

XXYYXX
14-02-2016, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=29475;13213661]Opening this thead as I cannot locate the previous Gelang Patah thread.

Below my review:

Been gone from the scene for some time but back again to contribute![/QUOTE

Yo bro pls pm me details, thks

Vinzseow
01-03-2016, 01:15 PM

Please pm me for the Malay fl, thank you

StarvingMan
06-03-2016, 02:44 AM
I try to find the mp near NCK restaurant and behind V hotel but found there is no mp on last february...maybe the mp has close?

Edwardchan
15-03-2016, 12:37 AM
I try to find the mp near NCK restaurant and behind V hotel but found there is no mp on last february...maybe the mp has close?

Yah there is no mp around there. Have you tried the one beside GP maybank?

Kakaroct
18-03-2016, 01:44 AM

Hi bro.. sorry touch this thread.. i got rumours & info from my friend stay at around gelang patah.. have fl girl stay at V3 hotel.. anyone have any info for this hotel? Fl girl like part time model.. please pm me if any news.. boobs lovers here.. :D

Honda_s4
18-03-2016, 01:49 AM
Malay or indonesia?

Edwardchan
19-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Hi bro.. sorry touch this thread.. i got rumours & info from my friend stay at around gelang patah.. have fl girl stay at V3 hotel.. anyone have any info for this hotel? Fl girl like part time model.. please pm me if any news.. boobs lovers here.. :D

I heard about the V3 hotel too. But might be pondan there.

Kakaroct
19-03-2016, 04:42 AM
Malay or indonesia?

Hi bro honda..
Conform malay bro..

Kakaroct
19-03-2016, 04:49 AM
I heard about the V3 hotel too. But might be pondan there.

Hi bro edwardchan..
Conform not pondan bro.. please open your pm..
I wait your feedback.. :D

Edwardchan
19-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Hi bro edwardchan..
Conform not pondan bro.. please open your pm..
I wait your feedback.. :D

Ur friend tried before? Recently I got one contact working in that hotel, but found out she was shemale lol.

The one beside restourant E&Y got action too.

cacaca
19-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Bro can send contact Bo. Going there on Wednesday for work. Thanks alot

A+++
14-07-2017, 11:15 PM
There is a new mp opened at the shop lot next to Amansari Hotel gelang patah there, anyone tried b4?

SG10
16-07-2017, 10:13 AM
There is a new mp opened at the shop lot next to Amansari Hotel gelang patah there, anyone tried b4?

Thanks for the upz bro.

mizi353
24-07-2017, 06:22 AM
Pm bro formalay fl

Krusty97
21-08-2017, 01:08 AM
Bros pm contacts to me pls

dabeeuuteeef
21-08-2017, 11:21 AM
anyone willing to share? :D

suce55
21-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Conform malay bro..

please pm contact.

figo17
21-08-2017, 11:14 PM

Pm bro. Thanks. What's her name

Krusty97
09-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Just tried Saboon Massage in Gelang Patah, sevice was ok i guess.. and all the girls there were Vietnamnese, pm me if u guys are interested in the Wechat ID for the place.

Peterrrr
11-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Bro pls share location thanks

Krusty97
17-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Bro pls share location thanks
Bro the mp is next to Syed Alwi( SA closed down recently tho)

figo17
17-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Just tried Saboon Massage in Gelang Patah, sevice was ok i guess.. and all the girls there were Vietnamnese, pm me if u guys are interested in the Wechat ID for the place.

Bro pm WeChat. Thanks

Krusty97
19-09-2017, 01:13 PM
I also went to a mp near the V3 hotel in GP , but all the girls in there were fat and old and indon , really not my type but the price if not mistaken was rm120... if any brothers here interested in that kind of thing, its next to a barber shop and you must go up a flight of stairs to enter it.

skydark909
09-10-2017, 04:34 PM
pm saboon spa wechat bro

Fi11
14-10-2017, 02:09 AM
Pm Wechat. Thks in advance

pocorokome
14-11-2017, 04:23 AM
posting FR after 2 sessions in Gelang Patah.

First time there was about 2 months ago, went for a China ML,
Body: Full, 6/10
Boobs: Firm
Massage: 5/10, RM62
B2B + BBBJ + full naked: 5/10, RM200 (i kena potong head)

Went there 2 days ago, picked an Indon ML
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Sag a bit but big
Massage: 8/10, RM62, she has a very soft and smooth hand and arms... :)
Offered B2B + HJ + full naked: RM100, got GFE, can auto roam but no digging. Want special? Strictly keep under the radar so that not to alert the uncle at counter. :)

I'll be back for the Indon ML for sure.

figo17
15-11-2017, 01:43 PM

Offered B2B + HJ + full naked: RM100, got GFE, can auto roam but no digging. Want special? Strictly keep under the radar so that not to alert the uncle at counter. :)

Bro. Wads the Indo ml number. I regular here too. 😄

figo17
15-11-2017, 05:25 PM

Pm the number bro. Thanks

kucinghutan
01-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Bro. Wads the Indo ml number. I regular here too. 😄

Wah! Another regular bro. From his, description, I think it's No. 17. But then when it comes to boon size, to each his own. There are 4 Indons there 8, 9, 15 n 17. 15 is best looking and petite but always booked. 8, 9 n 17 are about 7/10 looks wise. 17 has biggest boobs la among all 4 probably a C-cupper.

A+++
05-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Wah! Another regular bro. From his, description, I think it's No. 17. But then when it comes to boon size, to each his own. There are 4 Indons there 8, 9, 15 n 17. 15 is best looking and petite but always booked. 8, 9 n 17 are about 7/10 looks wise. 17 has biggest boobs la among all 4 probably a C-cupper.

Boss can kindly rate their age & looks? Thanks :D

mushroom77
06-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Boss can kindly rate their age & looks? Thanks :D

Should be 30 plus..
I tried once and never return.
17 by bro description seems not bad but once took off. OMG. I don't even want to open eyes and look. End up no release and left

figo17
07-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Should be 30 plus..
I tried once and never return.
17 by bro description seems not bad but once took off. OMG. I don't even want to open eyes and look. End up no release and left

Which one u recommend

mushroom77
08-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Which one u recommend

Don't date to go 2nd time. When leaving, saw a few china ML but on milf level. Unless some brot here can recommend good one. TQ

haryboy1277
29-01-2018, 12:08 AM

Please give me id wechat saboon massage in here or PM please

haryboy1277
29-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Give me wechat id saboon bro please

Krusty97
04-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Sorry guys, just found out that Saboon Massage just closed down, but i found a new massage place tho, its called Cranberry Spa, its located next to Hotel Nusa CT prices are RM68 for 1 hour massage, and Rm50 for juagen another RM50 for bbbj, and another additional for the ML to take off her bra. Most of the MLs there are PRC milfs or young indons (according to the taugeh la). I tried out a chinese ML and service was standard la, but i haven try out the indons there yet, maybe some other bro can go test market see

cannibal
21-03-2018, 08:57 AM
I have been there almost every week. I always booked the Indon. No. 78 tall and slim with smooth and flawless legs with clean shaven pussy. her complexion is tanned but smooth to touch and would definitely get you a hard on. massage skill is mediocre.i working to get my dick into her pussy and of course BYO cap. I saw the other 3 Indon one of them is very fair and looks like Chinese and pretty, the other with big tits but didn't managed to see her look. she appears to be wild with her tits. the other is milf with strong massage skill. all of them does not have big tits accept the one that I mentioned.

I understand that there are 9 PRC and yet to tried out.

Service provided RM 100 HJ naked with panty on
RM150 BJ, naked with panty on.

1 hr massage session is RM 68

wBitik
15-04-2018, 12:06 PM
can pm me the location fam, planning to have some fun at johor with my buddies next weekend. thanks a lot!

naruto099
21-04-2018, 04:51 PM
I have been there almost every week. I always booked the Indon. No. 78 tall and slim with smooth and flawless legs with clean shaven pussy. her complexion is tanned but smooth to touch and would definitely get you a hard on. massage skill is mediocre.i working to get my dick into her pussy and of course BYO cap. I saw the other 3 Indon one of them is very fair and looks like Chinese and pretty, the other with big tits but didn't managed to see her look. she appears to be wild with her tits. the other is milf with strong massage skill. all of them does not have big tits accept the one that I mentioned.

I understand that there are 9 PRC and yet to tried out.

Service provided RM 100 HJ naked with panty on
RM150 BJ, naked with panty on.

1 hr massage session is RM 68

Bro, can pm me the contact or location?

jdrman
22-04-2018, 10:58 PM
For those asking to PM location, please search Cranberry spa in gmap. So easy but still need to be spoon fed.

Most Indon girls there will go all the way. However they will choose not you. Caps provided. However their massage is nothing to shout about.

Some Chinese girls will head home end of next week and new Viet ladies have just arrived last Wed.

Have fun!