PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for local party girls tmr?

Candybelle
19-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Any gentlemen looking for local party girls tmr? PM or text 93487308

Ashbirdy
19-06-2015, 04:23 PM

School holiday???:D

guess67
19-06-2015, 04:37 PM

Foc? ~~~ :D

SnowLeopards
19-06-2015, 05:08 PM
I doubt your party girls can party like my ladyboy.

Pierre.

PPGirl
19-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Are u "ventz"? :D

fapfapfap
19-06-2015, 06:45 PM
There's another FL with the same number running around on another site.

masterwanker
19-06-2015, 09:25 PM

Must pay in advance ?

MaleHost
19-06-2015, 10:40 PM
new account and first post, i guess is sabo case.

justl00king
19-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Any gentlemen looking for local party girls tmr? What kind of party? :D

new account and first post, i guess is sabo case.Yeah bro, number post big big...most likely ;)

clinton
19-06-2015, 11:39 PM

There's another FL with the same number running around on another site.

bro u tried her before? any FR

clinton
19-06-2015, 11:40 PM
What kind of party? :D

what kind you think?

bedroom party best :p

Candybelle
20-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Bachelors party. Dancing, socializing & introductory games. It is located at a 5 star hotel in town today. Gotta prepare for it now. That's my friend's no. btw

MaleHost
20-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Bachelors party. Dancing, socializing & introductory games. It is located at a 5 star hotel in town today. Gotta prepare for it now. That's my friend's no. btw

starting at 20 points, you are now at -25 points, meaning you had been zapped 45 points.

i shall not call that number. this is a sabo case, my calling will only make you happy that you achieve your aim of sabotaging this number. this account being zapped until negative also does not bother you, you started it for sabo purpose and will abandon it after you achieve sabo goal.

i wonder why you are so angry with the real owner of this number. she dump you or she reject you wooing her? get used to it, a loser male like you will be experiencing such things very often.

Candybelle
25-06-2015, 01:22 AM
I will never sabo a girl by inviting pranks. It's a private party & it's only meant for ppl who are interested. Not touting or any sort.

Why are you taking it on me, a girl? What abt those gang bang posts? Those have low morale & they're cheered upon while I'm being jeered? & I don't seek ppl who are not interested to up my points. I don't base my life on sammyboy forum. If you're thinking that ppl who gain points by posting unauthorized photos & videos of girls is not as bad as mine then there's a real problem.

I don't owe you an explanation & I didn't approach you to call me or up my points. Just continue judging ppl based on their points if you live only within the ambit of this forum.

Thanks for the rest who responded with interest & approaching the organiser for the party.

Candybelle
25-06-2015, 01:39 AM
I rly do not want to argue with you on the authenticity of my post. & it's not within my jurisdiction to control whatever you think. But I think the accusations of me trying to sabo a girl's number is rly uncalled for. & you fabricate it into a story. Is this a short story competition? What's with all this cyber bullying?

I'm not gonna go so low as to minus your points or sabo your threads with accusations like you did to me. An man can be a gentlemen & a lady can be gracious too. So I don't resort to comebacks & cyber bullying like a lot of the samsters.

But if you rly meant what you said when you sounded like you stood up for a girl then you deserve an applause for your chivalry & righteousness if it's more than just words. Amen.

MaleHost
25-06-2015, 09:52 AM
you are really trying so hard to make us call that number? no, we will not call, since that means success to your sabotaging that number. and of course points do not bother you, this account will be forgotten after you had successfully sabotaged that number. do not compare yourselves with others living alternative lifestyles, alternative lifestyles and sabotaging are totally different things.

rather than explaining which nobody believes, you should prove that the mobile number belongs to you. how to do it, i shall not teach you since it is wasting my time, it is not your number anyway.

MaleHost
25-06-2015, 10:08 AM
I'm not gonna go so low as to minus your points...
...Amen.

can you minus points? this account has no power so you cannot. in your anger you just accidentally revealed this powerless account is a clone, set up for specific sabo goal.

only christians say "amen". can christians take part in kinky sexual parties? again not sensible, probably due to anger as nobody is believing you so your sabo goal is not achieved.

to be convincing and let us believe this is not sabo case, it takes brains not words. you can write a few more long articles, each of them again logically flawed, WI only make things worse. as for using brains to convince, i shall not teach you how.

want to reply and entertain us with even more flawed arguments? this forum is for entertainment so i welcome you entertaining us with your stupidity, hehe..

Candybelle
25-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Haha. I am not trying hard to get ppl to contact this no. Construe it that way if it entertains you. interested parties have alrdy corresponded. & I'm not seeking any victories on sbf cos I have my own work & life. The post & parties don't direct any personal attacks on anyone. Then again I won't be so childish as to air your obscene posts here. Completely vile & not worth mentioning. You may dwell on them.

& when you commented on one's faith does that mean that only free thinkers deserve to be labelled kinky? Or even so, immoral to posts derogatory things abt women such as photos & secret videos? Why question one's faith whether one is baptized with holy tralinka water or adhere to the 10 commandments. I have my faith & I respect other people's faiths too. Any religion wouldn't advocate immorality & an individual who possesses agnostic or atheist views shouldn't rest on their laurels when it comes to morality.

& your 2nd post which embodies your proclaimed chivalry & righteousness shld be applauded for. Maybe Mindef will approach you to sign on. Go for it if it comes or you're probably in it? Your discretion respected. There's more to life than hiding behind your screen & playing keyboard warrior on sammyboy whilst your comrades sweat & bleed for the country.

Kudos to all the brave ones who honour the nation. Its not mandatory for me but I appreciate everyone's efforts.

fallenmemory
26-06-2015, 03:34 PM
I will never sabo a girl by inviting pranks. It's a private party & it's only meant for ppl who are interested. Not touting or any sort.

Why are you taking it on me, a girl? What abt those gang bang posts? Those have low morale & they're cheered upon while I'm being jeered?

This statement seem to be awefully target at me...

Just to let you know, Me & me girl are doing GB because we like it & we are saving for our wedding & immigration. So please dun call the kettle black because someone expose you.