PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Green Girl East Side Massage

thrustmei
19-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Wed afternoon hot day as usual was having lunch at my usual Katong Laska (not the famous location), when I noticed, that what used to be an old hardware store now is a 24 hrs joint.

Saw one ML walked pass the coffee shop and went into the joint. She was dressed normally casual jeans T shirt and pair of track shoes. Hair tied in a pony tail carrying a haversack. Student look nice look (to each their own)

That same night after my usual late night coffee drove by there to take a look. Staying near there and have not been for a massage for a long time.

Walked in and what my luck that same girl in the afternoon greeted me at the counter. Her hair is untied now, long but I still recognize her. Now dressed in a short black dress with a zip in the front that pulls all the way down. Has this look that attracts straight on and grows even more on you.

I speak only very few chinese words and she used her limited English to explain to me. One hour $45.

Can tell she was pretty nervous because she said that that was her first day at work, ever in a massage place. She learned massage few years back but never worked as one. Now is studying and trying out this massage job.

Can tell she is really green coz she don't even know where the towel and shorts is kept. Tried to talk and her English is ok. The usual massage (nothing great) and asked me if I wanted a handjob. This was after 45mins of massage I thought no more GQ leow.

Gave me a nice oily hand job and I wanted to touch her breast. She unzip the top part of her dress and wow !!!!!!!! A nice pair of C cup soft all natural. Feels damn good. Fondle them and feels the nipples getting harder. Fingers to attack below. Initially feels her resistance but after a while can feel her legs opening up.

Think she also cannot tahan anymore and unzip her dress completely, took off revealing a nice figure with beautiful breast. She was already wet and my fingers went in easy and she started to moan. Can feel her cunt gripping my fingers and getting wetter. She started to relax and enjoy the fingering more and can feel her cunt like gripping and pushing my fingers out. Just like one squirter gal I knew. She was trying hard to concentrate giving me my handjob but I think she also cannot tahan.

I shot my load at the same time she also cum gripping my hand between her legs. Breathless.....in her limited English. ."you so bad so bad". Just as outside called time up. Full 60 mins.

Real new gal PRC. Green horn. I had her on wed on her first day at work and she say she only work nights after 10pm and maybe will only work this few days since the boss say for her to tryout.

Name : Xiao Xiao (new only night shift)
Northern PRC
Age 25yo
Body : slim C cup all natural nicely shaped
Looks : 8
Handjob : 8
Damage : 45 + 70

RTF: Yes will return and try ask for full next time because I had a good feel with her

fakestar45
19-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Care to share the contact bro?

Paulmartell28
19-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi bro can share contact? Tks in advance.

M0ntblanc
19-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Lol so bro u pay 70 for a hj :p

2010meng001
19-06-2015, 10:52 AM

retepoet
19-06-2015, 11:42 AM
care to share bro :)

retepoet
19-06-2015, 11:45 AM
I have just upped u also bro, good FR :D

Wed afternoon hot day as usual was having lunch at my usual Katong Laska (not the famous location), when I noticed, that what used to be an old hardware store now is a 24 hrs joint.

Saw one ML walked pass the coffee shop and went into the joint. She was dressed normally casual jeans T shirt and pair of track shoes. Hair tied in a pony tail carrying a haversack. Student look nice look (to each their own)

That same night after my usual late night coffee drove by there to take a look. Staying near there and have not been for a massage for a long time.

Walked in and what my luck that same girl in the afternoon greeted me at the counter. Her hair is untied now, long but I still recognize her. Now dressed in a short black dress with a zip in the front that pulls all the way down. Has this look that attracts straight on and grows even more on you.

I speak only very few chinese words and she used her limited English to explain to me. One hour $45.

Can tell she was pretty nervous because she said that that was her first day at work, ever in a massage place. She learned massage few years back but never worked as one. Now is studying and trying out this massage job.

Can tell she is really green coz she don't even know where the towel and shorts is kept. Tried to talk and her English is ok. The usual massage (nothing great) and asked me if I wanted a handjob. This was after 45mins of massage I thought no more GQ leow.

Gave me a nice oily hand job and I wanted to touch her breast. She unzip the top part of her dress and wow !!!!!!!! A nice pair of C cup soft all natural. Feels damn good. Fondle them and feels the nipples getting harder. Fingers to attack below. Initially feels her resistance but after a while can feel her legs opening up.

Think she also cannot tahan anymore and unzip her dress completely, took off revealing a nice figure with beautiful breast. She was already wet and my fingers went in easy and she started to moan. Can feel her cunt gripping my fingers and getting wetter. She started to relax and enjoy the fingering more and can feel her cunt like gripping and pushing my fingers out. Just like one squirter gal I knew. She was trying hard to concentrate giving me my handjob but I think she also cannot tahan.

I shot my load at the same time she also cum gripping my hand between her legs. Breathless.....in her limited English. ."you so bad so bad". Just as outside called time up. Full 60 mins.

Real new gal PRC. Green horn. I had her on wed on her first day at work and she say she only work nights after 10pm and maybe will only work this few days since the boss say for her to tryout.

Northern PRC
Age 25yo

RTF: Yes will return and try ask for full next time because I had a good feel with her

nivleknat
19-06-2015, 02:55 PM
bro will you be kind enough to share the contact? thanks

LeeHsienLoong
19-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Lol so bro u pay 70 for a hj :p

At least TS paid $70 for a HJ.
There are some idiots paying $80 and above. :eek:

Lanmianbao
19-06-2015, 03:20 PM
$70 for hj is a bit too steep , just tell the ml it's a bit too expensive and nvm , u dun want it .. Then they will lower the service charge to $50 usually lol

Lanmianbao
19-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Btw , may i have the loc please ?? Thanks in adv

Jalori
19-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Bro, can share the place?

thrustmei
19-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Sent out a few ctc to PMs Leow.

Hope bro post FR after training her

Homini
19-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Nice FR bro. Care to share ctc? Thanks

Hornyong
19-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Kind Bro, plz share. Thanks.

M0ntblanc
19-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Or all rate of hj is 50 unless e girl super hot or u got e chem u wan to give extra tip no issue but pls do not spoil market to support these hijack price shop.... Very turn off by such prices it's as if the pussy made of gold or in this case the hand made of gold... :p

memorablez
19-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Im interested leh :D

javl0ver
19-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Bro, can share contact? :)

Ansonpoon
19-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Bro can share?

garbage8889
20-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Thanks TS for the contact. Unfortunately she's not thinking of coming to work anymore. I was there at 10 pm waiting for her and her friend came at 10.15 plus and gave her a call to let her know that a customer is waiting for her but after a while on the phone, her friend told me that she's not coming to work anymore as she's not used to doing massage.

Her friend then asked me to try her instead but she's not my type. The other 2 I saw in the shop is also not my type and one even had bad breath when she sat down beside me and spoke to me while I was waiting. After a while i left the shop. Take note the shop entrance is facing the main road and near a traffic junction and when I walked out of the shop, it was a red light and a bus was directly in front of me. I hurriedly left and looked down all the way, lol.

sipeklong
20-06-2015, 12:54 AM
If 70 get to touch touch plus finger her there, think not bad... Some with 50 only can see her releasing u...

Though east a little out for me. But no harm keeping an additional contact.... Thnskssss.

ChaosMeat
20-06-2015, 01:40 AM
Bro can share contacts and location thanks

HornyKingKong
20-06-2015, 10:14 AM
If 70 get to touch touch plus finger her there, think not bad... Some with 50 only can see her releasing u...

Though east a little out for me. But no harm keeping an additional contact.... Thnskssss.

Agreed. If she newbie and can finger with gd GF feelings,
tink ok.
many charge 50 cannot even touch,
Damn sianz,
might as well i DIY p.c.c.
save 50 go eat durians.haha

acidtest
20-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Bro can share ctc? Thanks

thrustmei
20-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Hey garbage 8889

Thanks for your support of my FR

In fact last night just before 10pm, a bro that I sent contact out to already earlier then you. He faster leg than you ah !!! Yes, Some ML in the shop also say she is no working there anymore. So I sms her and ask her if she is still working. After about an hour she replied and say she just reached the place.

Later in the late night I went down to spot check myself.... I stay really close by la. Haha she was there.

The drama story was.... There is 2 ugly milfs that that is giving her problem. The boss is not in town and let them run the place in the meantime. She kana bully. Ask her to stay in the room when walkin customer come. Don't let customer see her, even when customer want to leave coz they not to his liking they also rather let him leave rather then let him see her. She only get to do a customer when it is her turn or when bro come in specifically asking for her.

In fact it was because already a few bro come asking for her. That's why her friend called again to ask her in.

Anyway bro here not to hear drama story. Want to hear drama story we can go watch TCS. Believe it not to believe we just listen and enjoy after that. She tell me some people come to the shop and asked for her puzzled. I act blurr. Say maybe friends tell friends lor. Many horny people in singapore.

My session with her was better then the previous one. When she saw me can see her face suddenly brighten up and a big smile. “You really back!" In her limited English. She is more relaxed.

The usual massage and more chatty this time. This face really grows on you. To my big surprise. She has added something new to her routine. Handly..... 海底捞
Say her friend taught her last night. She is trying hard. Her 海底捞 feels abit amateurise but still a good feeling which got me up quickly.

I turn over. I asked for those sets of beautiful soft breast in my mouth. Finger her again after she resisted for a short while. After she relaxed, still same wet after about 2mins. This time I try to tahan longer. While fingering her can feel her legs going weak on a few occasions when her cunt muscles was contracting. Contracting the way a squiter does. Hmmmmmm. I asked for full service she say she don't do, in between her pantings. Continue roaming and fingering her can feel her really flowing.

When I felt that she was ripe for the picking, I asked her again for FJ, she paused and I think she was considering my offer when outside the nabei bitch shouted "xiao xiao 你完事了吗” fuck !!!! I was really cursing fuck fuck fuck!!!

Finally released and paid the usual and went off. Before I left she ask me if I will come again. I say if she is still here I might. She will update me if she stay or leave to another place. still not used to this work. She say her more experienced friend planning to go another place.

She say cannot give out her contact. She want to her settle her own problem.

Overall a good session. Those breast and face like I say grows more on you. The freshness will not be there for too long if she continue working as ML. But enjoy it when it is still there.
Will update if she is still going to continue there or at another place or at all.

thrustmei
20-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Sorry bro

I type type type did not know I type so long a posting. Haha

Sda1a
20-06-2015, 01:06 PM

Northern PRC
Age 25yo

Can share ctc bro?

SH149
20-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Sorry bro

I type type type did not know I type so long a posting. Haha

No worries . At lease u bother to explain what is happening . It's quite normal to get bullied at your work place when u r green but yet popular . Such things sometime cannot be avoided

Hope she can endure

Hornyong
20-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Kind Bro,
kindly share. As i can go tonite.
thanks!

garbage8889
20-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks bro for the clarification. The 2 milfs are indeed fugly and worse thing is that the shop has no number to call to book. But as you mentioned, even if I were to call, the 2 there might play punk and say she's not in even.

thrustmei
20-06-2015, 07:15 PM
I am just doing my bit to help her. Bro don't flame me

I just contacted her and she say she will be there tonight sat night from 1030 onwards

This is her last time there since she promise her friend to go.

Too bad I am busy cannot make it tonight. Bros can still try if in the area. Hope others get her contact too. Cheers.

SH149
20-06-2015, 07:24 PM

I just contacted her and she say she will be there tonight sat night from 1030 onwards

Too bad I am busy cannot make it tonight. Bros can still try if in the area. Hope others get her contact too. Cheers.

Bro since it was her last day I would like to try her

Appreciate u can share

Thank you

joo777
20-06-2015, 08:00 PM
bro can share ctc please? wah sey..left few hrs

morrissey1209
20-06-2015, 10:14 PM

There's probably gonna be an avalanche of customers for her tonight. Am waiting outside the shop as didn't wanna engage the fuglies... and I counted no less than three bros gone in liao. Assuming they r waiting for her...

memorablez
20-06-2015, 10:18 PM
So fast last day? Where she heading to? :confused:

kennleee
20-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Bro, can pm me the contact and location? Am very keen and horny now! Much thanks!

morrissey1209
20-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Gave up. Went in to ask of Xiao xiao is in and one of the guglies came out and asked "Have you been massaged by her before?"...wtf does that gonna do with anything and what does it gotta do with her?

Would be good if she just left this place and worked somewhere else, if she continues work as a ML that is.

thrustmei
20-06-2015, 11:57 PM
My god. I tell you ah !!! When gals get angry they are the most evil animal.

I called her if she is working tonight. She say the 2ugly farts manning the shop only allow she and her friend to come in after 12am.

What the fuck !!!

I just did confirm she is on her way there and will be there in 10mins. Latest 1210am. She say this will be her last time at the shop.

Sorry about all the bros that went earlier.

I cannot go today. You guys enjoy if you are around changi road area

Sorry again and cheers

morrissey1209
21-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Thanks bro for the update. Are the fuglies still gonna be at the shop after 12? If so I won't bother to try. The fugly's face is already giving me nightmares!

thrustmei
21-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Yap she is there.

Just ask for xiao xiao can.

She tell me she also don't care if they upset with her since she is last day there

morrissey1209
21-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Thanks bro. Going down!

siralexferguson
21-06-2015, 05:05 AM
Wah....power lah bros....like live thread and update man...... hell to those ugly farts...

FR pls....

Cheers

thrustmei
21-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Happy fathers day all bros

Yes. FR please if anyone managed to get her.

I am a late night bird la. And was interested in finding out what happened also. Also don't want to be flamed for nothing.

I seldom write FR, just normally trade contacts on PM.

This is one of the few times that I write and kana like drama. Wow Leow so paisei.

Sorry to bros that made wasted trip down. Beers on me, seriously. But only kopi shop beers ah :)

Anyway will be having lunch with this fresh gem and maybe hope to ask her to continue working on.

SH149
21-06-2015, 09:29 AM

Sorry to bros that made wasted trip down. Beers on me, seriously. But only kopi shop beers ah :)

Anyway will be having lunch with this fresh gem and maybe hope to ask her to continue working on.

Happy Father's Day to you also and all bros

True enough I didn't get her yesterday after what had happen to her

Anyway if you are having lunch with her maybe can consider me also

morrissey1209
21-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Thanks bro for the contact, brief FR below:

Looks: 6 (I say to each his own, she is not my cup of tea, but I also think she is OK looking)
Body: 6 (I think she is a big boned gal so she is not the small, petite kind. Again just not my preference but should be OK for other bros)
HJ/Massage: She is not a trained masseuse so you can't rate on that. As for the HJ, she is very green. TS is right about that. I think it is OK, considering her inexperience at this trade, but can certainly improve. Oh, she did flash her boobs and I did suck on it. I didn't try to finger though)
RTM: At the moment, no.
Cost: 45+ 80 (This is where I have to warn brow.She actually quoted me 100 but I gave her the wtf look and said 70. She asked for 10 extra and considering it was late, I didn't wanna bargain anymore. She said 100 is what her friend told her but this is ridiculous Adelphi level price! Bro should talk to her about this)

As an aside, I advised her that she should stay put at the shop since her boss would be back today and she can just relate whatever nonsense to her boss to stop it from happening anyway. I told her I might have a lobang for her if she wanna leave but only if she really wanted to which I advised she should not, at this point. She did also ask how come so many people asked for her. I just told her that she has customers and they can recommend to friends. Word spreads like that. No big deal. She seemed to accept that.

siralexferguson
21-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Wah....diff folks diff strokes....

TS rating is 8.... FR is 6.....hmm..... got kena shortchange for the real XX bo?or kena smoke by yhe stupid old farts?

Hmmm..... need more fr to validate..... just my 2cents worth of thts.....

Cheers

garbage8889
21-06-2015, 03:29 PM

Looks: 6 (I say to each his own, she is not my cup of tea, but I also think she is OK looking)
Body: 6 (I think she is a big boned gal so she is not the small, petite kind. Again just not my preference but should be OK for other bros)
HJ/Massage: She is not a trained masseuse so you can't rate on that. As for the HJ, she is very green. TS is right about that. I think it is OK, considering her inexperience at this trade, but can certainly improve. Oh, she did flash her boobs and I did suck on it. I didn't try to finger though)
Cost: 45+ 80 (This is where I have to warn brow.She actually quoted me 100 but I gave her the wtf look and said 70. She asked for 10 extra and considering it was late, I didn't wanna bargain anymore. She said 100 is what her friend told her but this is ridiculous Adelphi level price! Bro should talk to her about this)

As an aside, I advised her that she should stay put at the shop since her boss would be back today and she can just relate whatever nonsense to her boss to stop it from happening anyway. I told her I might have a lobang for her if she wanna leave but only if she really wanted to which I advised she should not, at this point. She did also ask how come so many people asked for her. I just told her that she has customers and they can recommend to friends. Word spreads like that. No big deal. She seemed to accept that.

Thanks for FR .. Ups u. Her friend is shorter and young. Looks friendly too. Also has big tits (guesstimate). Maybe can think of trying her when in the area. Unfortunately I don't know her name but you can easily tell as she's much younger than the others in the shop.

memorablez
21-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Her friend also working in same place? :confused:

thrustmei
21-06-2015, 05:02 PM
NEWS NEWS NEWS !!!!

Before I get to the news..... Thanks to bro Morrisey1209's talk to her she have decided to continue trial at this shop.

That particular bro must be damn handsome or sweet talker man. Coz of him we get the chance to continue trying her out.

Yes her friend who is shorter than her is also there. Thats the reason why she also wanted to try out. The friend is not my type.

The boss ask her start work at 9pm and work till morning but she cannot tahan so she will start 9pm till maybe 3-4am. Starting today.

So starting today she will start at 9pm till 3-4am. The place runs 24hrs.

Sorry about the looks grading of 8 by me.... But I mentioned she has the kind of looks that I like.

Now the NEWS that I mentioned at the beginning of this posting......

WE HAVE SQUITER !!!! Yes a real squiter. If you don't know what a squiter is means than its ok you will not be interested.

Don't ask me how I know :)...... Will upload a video of the squit !!

Also don't ask me how I manage to get the clip :). Haha

We have a squiter on hand !!!!

sorry about my fascination with squiters :(

Bro I want to be selfish and keep it to myself.... But she also need to earn
money.

I guess I have said enough regarding her and this thread. Let's see if we get Anymore FR.

Just remember she is still fresh green and might not be good at the workings of a ML yet.

Cheers bro

g3p2
21-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Hi Bro! Good find, dun mind can share Xiao2 contact? I will pass by the East side tomorrow late night too. Thanks again for your genuine MR, great sharing bro!!

Yes. FR please if anyone managed to get her.

I am a late night bird la. And was interested in finding out what happened also. Also don't want to be flamed for nothing.

I seldom write FR, just normally trade contacts on PM.

This is one of the few times that I write and kana like drama. Wow Leow so paisei.

g3p2
21-06-2015, 05:32 PM
thanks to you bro, heard from TS that xiao xiao decide to stay in the shop! have upped you with my humble point bro!

morrissey1209
21-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Wah....diff folks diff strokes....

TS rating is 8.... FR is 6.....hmm..... got kena shortchange for the real XX bo?or kena smoke by yhe stupid old farts?

Hmmm..... need more fr to validate..... just my 2cents worth of thts.....

Cheers

Yes bro, diff strokes diff folks. Waiting for more FR ain't bad idea.

Just to show what that means, I actually thought XX fren may be better looking than her.

Pet69
21-06-2015, 06:02 PM
bro, can share contact/location? will post FR after that.

hannibald
22-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Just tried Xiao Xiao, good body, good looks, only that she insisted 100 for a simple hj. Not wanted to make a scene, I relented, but told her she has lost me as a customer.

Warning to all brudders here, visit her at your own risk. There are much better cai and service out there for this price.

jujupie
22-06-2015, 02:10 AM
Bro,
Share ctc pls
thanks

thrustmei
22-06-2015, 08:57 AM
My short lunch break with this ML during Father's day lunch

As promised a short clip of this fresh ML squiter. This is the second squiter I have encounter before. And I can tell you squiters are damn horny !!!!!

thrustmei
22-06-2015, 09:13 AM
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=57673823777574230417

Is there any simpler better way of uploading clips to this forum?

Toyoma
22-06-2015, 12:59 PM
May I have the address pls. Thanks

69Sniper
22-06-2015, 01:18 PM
thks brudder ts but dis shop not veri ethical :( i wen down & ask de lady @counter for XX, go to de rm wait & 1 milf masseus came in never say anything start msg ordy, i tot she is XX so i never ask just let her do, after msg she ask me wan hj den i tink since i dere ordy might as well, nothin fantastic finish ordy i asked her if she is XX but she say another prc name which i cnt remember cos was too disapointed :( my own fault for not askin b4 it starts :o

looks: 4/10
msg: 5/10
hj: 5/10, $50 can autoroam

thrustmei
22-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Just called the ML XX to find out what is happening. Did not tell her about this forum I just asking how the goings?

Bro 65sniper
What time you went? She left about 230am last night.

Bro Hannibal
I guess she still new so her massage skill is non existence.... So is her extra services. Like I say she is still fresh. The boss just say ok can work. No Breifing no coaching. Sorry bro she not your type and did not get a good experience as I did.

At the moment she is still working there 10pm till about 3am. Yes the 2 ugly ones are still there also and giving her and her friend increasing problems. She was told by them if it is her Q number for her massage, than only is she allowed to greet the walk in customers that has no specific gals request.

But the ridiculous rule is.... If for ie... 3 bros go in and ask for her XX specifically, she drops to the bottom of the Q again. And because 3 bros have asked for her specially she have to wait till the 2 ugly gals EACH get 3 walk in guest EACH before it is her turn for walk in guest. During this waiting time she is not allowed to greet guest unless guest come in and ask for her. WTF!!!! :mad:

XX say she is going to work there for this period becos the timming suits her, untill she can find a better place.

I do not want to help defend her when bros give a bad FR but thank bros that went to try out. Like the previous wise bro that mentioned... Different strokes or different strokes. We are all here to seek and share the better ones we find.

Cheers

garbage8889
22-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Bro, tell her don't anyhow quote 100 for a hj 😉

hannibald
22-06-2015, 11:53 PM

Is there her?
If so, worth a 2nd visit just for the squirting!

thrustmei
23-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Yes. That is her !!!!

I think I will be having hard time making booking Leow. :(

hannibald
23-06-2015, 12:06 AM

Is there her?
If so, worth a 2nd visit just for the squirting!

thrustmei
23-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Any FR updates?

Yang82
23-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Yo bro, can share the location? Pls :)

javl0ver
23-06-2015, 10:04 PM

Can upload to mega? :)

Aaal
23-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Hi bro. Care to share location.

madnessman
24-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Can share contact please? Thanks

cashshop
24-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Hey Bro, can share location?

muthusammy86
25-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Hey bro, don't mind can share your lobang? Thanks

M0ntblanc
27-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Just tried Xiao Xiao, good body, good looks, only that she insisted 100 for a simple hj. Not wanted to make a scene, I relented, but told her she has lost me as a customer.

Warning to all brudders here, visit her at your own risk. There are much better cai and service out there for this price.

Lol I hope I nv see wrong ba ... 100 for a hj? Hj or fj? If hj can ask her go pee and look at e urine le knn this one jack up the price till dunno what le... Finger made of gold ah :cool: 100 for a simple hj lol go other places can hj 2 times le or even try full service le

KenTheButler
27-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Hey garbage 8889

Thanks for your support of my FR

In fact last night just before 10pm, a bro that I sent contact out to already earlier then you. He faster leg than you ah !!! Yes, Some ML in the shop also say she is no working there anymore. So I sms her and ask her if she is still working. After about an hour she replied and say she just reached the place.

Later in the late night I went down to spot check myself.... I stay really close by la. Haha she was there.

The drama story was.... There is 2 ugly milfs that that is giving her problem. The boss is not in town and let them run the place in the meantime. She kana bully. Ask her to stay in the room when walkin customer come. Don't let customer see her, even when customer want to leave coz they not to his liking they also rather let him leave rather then let him see her. She only get to do a customer when it is her turn or when bro come in specifically asking for her.

In fact it was because already a few bro come asking for her. That's why her friend called again to ask her in.

Anyway bro here not to hear drama story. Want to hear drama story we can go watch TCS. Believe it not to believe we just listen and enjoy after that. She tell me some people come to the shop and asked for her puzzled. I act blurr. Say maybe friends tell friends lor. Many horny people in singapore.

My session with her was better then the previous one. When she saw me can see her face suddenly brighten up and a big smile. “You really back!" In her limited English. She is more relaxed.

The usual massage and more chatty this time. This face really grows on you. To my big surprise. She has added something new to her routine. Handly..... 海底捞
Say her friend taught her last night. She is trying hard. Her 海底捞 feels abit amateurise but still a good feeling which got me up quickly.

I turn over. I asked for those sets of beautiful soft breast in my mouth. Finger her again after she resisted for a short while. After she relaxed, still same wet after about 2mins. This time I try to tahan longer. While fingering her can feel her legs going weak on a few occasions when her cunt muscles was contracting. Contracting the way a squiter does. Hmmmmmm. I asked for full service she say she don't do, in between her pantings. Continue roaming and fingering her can feel her really flowing.

When I felt that she was ripe for the picking, I asked her again for FJ, she paused and I think she was considering my offer when outside the nabei bitch shouted "xiao xiao 你完事了吗” fuck !!!! I was really cursing fuck fuck fuck!!!

Finally released and paid the usual and went off. Before I left she ask me if I will come again. I say if she is still here I might. She will update me if she stay or leave to another place. still not used to this work. She say her more experienced friend planning to go another place.

She say cannot give out her contact. She want to her settle her own problem.

Overall a good session. Those breast and face like I say grows more on you. The freshness will not be there for too long if she continue working as ML. But enjoy it when it is still there.
Will update if she is still going to continue there or at another place or at all.

really enjoy the way you write it - cheers

Gunblader
29-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Would appreciate if can share this gem.
Thanks.

tiko
29-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Bro, I fully agree on the below...

For 50 HJ, I will expect the ML to, at the very least remove her bra and let me autoroam her bare tits.... and also if possible suck her nips....

Those that allow touching with their bra on and shirt on is total full shit and those that do not allow anything but just HJ u for 50 bucks... i might as well pcc on my own.... just my 2 cents worth of thoughts....

Otherwise, we might be really seeing 100 HJ in a few years time.... :(

Bro, tell her don't anyhow quote 100 for a hj 😉

garbage8889
29-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Bro, I fully agree on the below...

For 50 HJ, I will expect the ML to, at the very least remove her bra and let me autoroam her bare tits.... and also if possible suck her nips....

Those that allow touching with their bra on and shirt on is total full shit and those that do not allow anything but just HJ u for 50 bucks... i might as well pcc on my own.... just my 2 cents worth of thoughts....

Otherwise, we might be really seeing 100 HJ in a few years time.... :(

Agree bro, especially those that charge 50 for hj and can't touch unless top up to 80. They think they model or damn high class, knn

thrustmei
29-06-2015, 06:59 PM
This girl has decided to stop working for the moment.

At the meantime she is looking for work at other places

Sorry guys

adiumboi
02-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Bro can share contact? Thx!

mxbx
08-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi, can share location/details? Thank you in advance!!

thrustmei
11-07-2015, 12:41 PM
If anyone still interested in trying this girl, she just started working at the same MP again.

memorablez
11-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Not intending to look for new place?

darktimus07
11-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Bro..care to share the contact and area. Thks

thrustmei
11-07-2015, 03:45 PM
The lady boss is back asking her to remain there and see how it goes.

HornyKingKong
11-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Agree bro, especially those that charge 50 for hj and can't touch unless top up to 80. They think they model or damn high class, knn

A HJ but cannot touch, feel nor finger,
i might as well p.c.c holding a pic of my fav
AV actress.
end of ejaculation, i had saved $40+$60/$80.
I will never pay more than $50 HJ.

T3000
11-07-2015, 04:28 PM
can share location

Soo_rider
27-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Pls pm bro... Thanks..

Soo_rider
27-07-2015, 01:41 PM

Northern PRC
Age 25yo

Pls pm bro.. Thank you thank you!! :)

skn16
29-07-2015, 01:16 AM
If anyone still interested in trying this girl, she just started working at the same MP again.
XX still on night shift?

Ma0Ma0
02-08-2015, 01:28 AM
so does xiao xiao do freelance now?
$90/1hr massage + HJ should be quite reasonable?

axelyeo
06-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Bro can share contact?

galford23
15-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Bro can share contact?

omaoma
16-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Bro mind sharing contact please..

pandknight
16-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Mind sharing bro?

Lameme
16-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Mind sharing pls ty

orlang
29-08-2015, 10:56 AM
Bro, can kindly share ctc pls? Thx!!!!

ahman
30-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Can share ctc?

sporeisawesome
31-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Hey Bro, can share location please! I live near that area too

halo43
14-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Hey bro,

Please share contact. Thanks!

jeremin
14-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Share pls bro :(

keeganhooper
30-09-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi can share location or contact thanks.

twng
30-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Can share contact? Thanks!

gelek14
30-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Bro,
Can share location and contact.
Thanks in advance

Automan
08-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Hi TS, can share? Thanks in advance.

Maldini03
08-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Hii bro.. Can share location..

biba
08-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Can Share location. Thks.

Stormbrunswick
08-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Hi can share location with me? Thks

jasongan
08-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Bro, dont mind to share ctc . thx

villan
04-11-2015, 11:12 PM
bro pls share location.

thanks!!

Intheair
04-11-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi bro pls share

pyrorage
05-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Bro, can share contact pls? Thanks alot

killerbugz
05-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Care to share, thanks bro. PM me.

DeadlySins
05-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Hi. Care to share the contact? Thank you!!

Chefxiaopang
06-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Hi bro can share contact? Many thanks in adv

neotan
07-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Bro pls share location

Obone
07-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Please share location bro. Thanks.

rektage
08-11-2015, 02:14 AM
If can then share contact uh bro I at East want to try