PDA

View Full Version : L18h36

Pages : [1] 2 3

Passion8Desire
22-12-2010, 11:44 PM
I just came back from a bonk at L18H36. After walking up and down L18 a few times, I decided to select a girl from H36 because there seemed to be more choices at that time when I was there. The house looked rather newly renovated (compared to the other CAT50 houses). The petite and fair-skinned lass walked me to a room upstairs. I was rather impressed by the room because it looks newly painted with a large mirror on the ceiling and has a nice bathroom (i.e. See-through glass door and rain shower!). The girl also used a very nice shower gel with moisturizer and my skin felt really good after she bathed me.

I'll be back with a FR later as I'm too tired to write more. I'll definitely RTF at this house because of the nice environment (and service too). I seek all brothers forgiveness at this point in time because I have been out of action for the last 2 years and am now quite outdated with the scene. As you can see, I'm still a noob with the forum but I will try to contribute more as I bonk along. Thanks for the patience!

oldghost
26-12-2010, 01:37 PM
BAOER Boa W / A: 37LOR28

Appearance: sweet type.
Chest: B (36)
Height: (1.60M ..)

Boys; private space to share with me a part of it!

Know a girl from China,
First time I saw her, I do not really like it, but I can not control the passion, really want to burn out,
And with her sweet smile came over me. When her body when swinging in front of me, I was stunned, and it's beautiful breasts.
Provocative in the enjoyment she also felt an unprecedented passion. Coquettish body, addicted to the eyes.

And {} is really good deep throat

Experience a better life, every detail from the start.

laihongg
09-01-2011, 07:28 PM
L18H36 is uncle teeth right? Yeah the girls service are top notch. ;)

MaMister
10-01-2011, 10:08 AM
L18H36 is uncle teeth right? Yeah the girls service are top notch. ;)

Is cat50 right?

cybergreen
10-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Ya..cat50. quite nice.

someonelonely
11-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Can i know if you are referring to which Cat ?

Kensango
02-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Bro passion now u still got visit this house, any new updates ?

perfectsolution
03-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Heard they got some new gals injection on 27th June 2011.

Raindeor
07-07-2011, 01:47 PM
G38 & g7 new girl any one try them?

Drooler
13-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Tried G38 today. sweet looking smile hot bod good size but alas very the woody. just came 2 days nia so maybe thats why.

Name: Sala
Age : 22+ (she say but machiam got some skin stretch at barely visible tummy)
Boobs: B+ (enhanced but soft and well done job)
Height: 1.68 ba
Misc: Decently smooth skin
Kissing:6 light kisses
Catbath: 6 too light i prefer more aggressive kind
BJ: 6 ball licking but the suction not there
Bath: 7 SOP will play a little with your bro(HJ) but thats abt it
Massage : totallllllly cannot make it
FJ: 6.5, but after you cum she dont care and keep riding one until she tired out
RTF: most likely not until she gain more experience ba
Dmg: 80

This gal quite odd la, maybe i dont have chemistry. She likes her nipples being sucked on. occassionally during the deed she will look at the mirror and get excited one. try and you'll know what i mean. have fun and stay safe dudes.

Integra
25-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Hi all bro, can I have the contact number for this house pls need it urgently.
Thx a million

Integra
26-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Dear bro, will need the contact number for this house hope you All can assist. Thx

nikkei225
26-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Tried G38 today. sweet looking smile hot bod good size but alas very the woody. just came 2 days nia so maybe thats why.

Name: Sala
Age : 22+ (she say but machiam got some skin stretch at barely visible tummy)
Boobs: B+ (enhanced but soft and well done job)
Height: 1.68 ba
Misc: Decently smooth skin
Kissing:6 light kisses
Catbath: 6 too light i prefer more aggressive kind
BJ: 6 ball licking but the suction not there
Bath: 7 SOP will play a little with your bro(HJ) but thats abt it
Massage : totallllllly cannot make it
FJ: 6.5, but after you cum she dont care and keep riding one until she tired out
RTF: most likely not until she gain more experience ba
Dmg: 80

This gal quite odd la, maybe i dont have chemistry. She likes her nipples being sucked on. occassionally during the deed she will look at the mirror and get excited one. try and you'll know what i mean. have fun and stay safe dudes.

Nice report!

run_crouch_jump
26-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Tried L18H36G8. New arrival.
I think got close to C cup. Not too sag, so is natural. Really soft and smooth.
Body a bit flabby, but still have nice curves. Nice ass too.
Overall not too bad, but maybe a bit new, so bros can teach her.

m600
28-08-2011, 06:01 PM
wanted to try this house pass few day ago but saw my friend okt at house h70 so entertaint him a bit with one gal... :( will try other day man!!!

ZealousEric
06-12-2011, 04:58 AM
Bros,
why not we share abt L18 H36 .. it is one of the busiest houses around ..
one of my fav, too ..
everytime i go there, OKT is like "Oh sorry, all busy now" ..
Never mind, i don't mind waiting for a good sex ..
Once, i had to wait 1 hr ++ for girl No.5 .. zzz ..
One thing i like abt this house is that most of the girls got good attitude & service ..
I've tried few of 'em ..
here is my FR below (sorry if i missed out sth, it's my 1st time writing FR)

No. 5
Name - Thum or Thun?
Look - 7/10 (a bit cutie type but she is 26yrs aldy)
Boobs - 7/10 ( B cup? a bit saggy but soft & natural)
Bath - 8/10 (she likes to play ard in shower, attacking my ass & balls)
BJ - 6/10 (nth special)
Fingering - YES
Frenching - YES
FJ - 8/10 (one of the best fuck i've ever got .. she will do everything to make you happy during sex .. her cowgirl is awesome .. love it!)
Attitude - 9/10 (that's the reason why it is very hard to get her .. she's always busy .. last time, i asked her how many customers today? she replied 20 so far .. LOL .. she will treat you like a king, very cute & great attitude)
Damage - $50 (definitely worth it!)

ZealousEric
07-12-2011, 02:31 AM
Here are some FRs for other girls in that house ...

No.7
Name - Amy
Look - 7/10 (typical thai look .. always smiling & friendly)
Body - 7/10 (so .. so .. )
Boobs - 7/10 (she aint for boob lovers, B cup or less)
Shower - 8/10 (she made me horny during shower by rubbing her body against me .. Love it)
Bj - 7/10 (normal but she got good ball licking skills during bj session)
Fingering - N/A (she will politely say she doesn't like it)
Frenching - YES
Painting - never try
Fj - 8/10 (she willing to change positions whenever i ask .. nice pussy .. never rush it & feeling like fucking gf)
Attitude - 9/10 (so friendly & made me feel comfortable .. basic english to communicate .. she nvr look at the clock & will let you do your job till u happy)
rtf - YES (i am planning to visit her soon but she is another busy girl in the house .. even weekdays, there is a Q for her)

No.28
Name - .... (sorry i forget but she is the one with the biggest boobs in that house)
Look - 6.5/10 (if you see her from outside, you will think she look pretty .. but when on bed, you will realize that she ain't pretty)
Body - 7/10 (a bit plump .. big boobs but she doesn't have a nice ass .. it's a bit flat & you will surely disappoint it when you doggie her)
Boobs - 8/10 (D cup? her boobs like .. want to come out .. lol .. i guess they aint fake .. so nice to suck and grab)
Shower - 8/10 (she let me play her boobs during shower, lol .. i love 'em :D )
Bj - N/A (i didn't ask for it that time .. i felt like fucking her straight away after shower)
Frenching - YES
Painting - never try
Fj - 8/10 (another friendly girl who tried her best to make me happy .. always laughing .. I've fucked her 2 times already .. so far, no regret)
Attitude - 9/10 (so far, so good .. nvr complain .. no rush)

ZealousEric
07-12-2011, 02:53 AM
No. 38

I just fucked her 2 days ago .. since L18H36 is my regular place & i got great experiences from that house, i expect every girl will give me the same good service & attitude ..
that's the reason i went back there when i saw No.38 in the fish tank during my last visit to No.5 ..
she was damn attractive in white dress .. definitely one of the most good looking girls in the house .. even better looking than my fav girls 5 & 7 .. so finally, i got a chance to give a try ... to my great disappointment, she ain't like the rest i've tried in h36 .. like a robot & service was below average .. here is my FR below ..

Name - Amanda or sth
Look - 8.5/10 (she is my type, attractive & sexyyy)
Body - 8/10 (tall & curvy, a bit fats in belly though .. but who cares it in bed!!! and, WTFFF, her skin is so nice, very soft hands .. unbelievably soft)
Boobs - 8/10 (fake but still nice to play, B+ or C??? .. and, to add a plus point, she gave me a boob job when i asked for it)
Shower - 6/10 (SOP .. zzz)
Bj - 7/10 (normal .. )
Fingering - N/A
Frenching - N/A (only kiss on lips)
Fj - 5/10 (1st, fake moan ... 2nd, like a dead fish but she kept asking me to come .. i said fuck no, i take my time ...... 3rd, when i asked her to ride cow girl, she kept giving me handjob, hoping i would come first .. i had to force her for sex again, zzz, pissed off ... 4th, within first 5min of sex, she kept saying no time, no time, no time, faster, faster .. wtf .. i ain't noob .. i know the timing & i know the point of clock when i need to finish .. No GFE at all .. overall, it wasn't a pleasant sex)
Attitude - 5/10 (compared to other girls in the house like No. 5, 19, 28)
rtf - NOOOO!

sad thing is that i liked her a lot .. her body, hands & legs are great .. only her attitude spoiled the sex .. if her service was good, i swear i would go for her every time i visit L18H36 ...
but it is worth to try your luck with her, bros ...

ilovedoggy
30-12-2011, 05:26 PM
I just went there and I wasn't happy .

1. Damage is 80 . Did I got cheat ?
2. Gal number 1 was moody . Think she got a bad day.

Really didn't make
My day.

ZealousEric
02-01-2012, 04:14 AM
Bro,
sorry to hear you got a bad day there ..
L18H36 is always like that .. i forgot to share in my previous posts ..
got 2 OKTs there .. the one with specs is quite nice to talk with .. can joke around (may be, he knows that i am regular customer of their house)
the other OKT is a bit fucked-up ..
at first sight, he will say "80 bucks, 80 bucks" ..
don't need to follow what he says ..
80 bucks is for 45min session ..
if you want 25-30min session, just tell him ..
last time, i recommended that house to some of my colleagues also ..
they also complained the house charged them $80 ..
look, i aint even local here, but never kena charged $80 b4
they are always trying to push you pay more ..
next time, just tell them 'i want a normal session' ..

the thing is ..
You got 30min or 45min???

btw, i never try b1 before ..
if you like good service, try G5 or G7 ..
most probably, you will need to wait, but worth to wait for those 2 girls ..
i am quite done with L18H36 ..
so thinking to take my next move to another house

Bigbadken
04-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Nice thread bro n v good FRs! I have been out of sex-action at GL for quite a while already. Used to only go patronise L18H38.

Maybe tml can go try H36.

I have a buddy who told me tat H36 n H38 belong to the same boss though.

Bigbadken
04-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Paisei. Think i confise it with L20H36. Lolx! Sry

MaMister
21-01-2012, 06:45 AM
So confirm this house is $50 for 30 mins and $80 for 45 mins?

ahfat
22-01-2012, 04:48 PM
So confirm this house is $50 for 30 mins and $80 for 45 mins?

Hi bro mamister
Confirm is still $50 for 25-30min. Just came out a happy man 15mins ago :D
They are close for tomorrow. Reopen on Tuesday

ahfat
22-01-2012, 05:10 PM
No. 88
Name - nv ask
Age - nv ask
Look - 6/10 (looks gd at 1st sight but notice signs of aging)
Boobs - 7/10 ( Enhanced c cup but still nice to play with!)
Bath - 8/10 (Really take her time here. Wash u clean clean:D)
Catbath - 8/10 (licked all the spots that I shiok! Especially with the balls. On the edge of pain and nirvana)
BJ - 7/10 (decent suction)
Fingering - nv try
Frenching - nv try but might be yes because she made me use listerine in bath)
FJ - 8/10 (cowgirl all the way. Nv complain tired.)
Attitude - 8/10
Damage - $50 (worth the money)

She was the prettiest I saw in the tank today. Just went 4pm today. Only 4 girls in tank maybe not many working today?

ZealousEric
25-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Went down to L8H45 to try G45 or G67 .. sadly, both were not working ..
so checked many houses in L18, couldn't find the one i feel like bonking .. zzz
what to do? no choice but to have a look at L18H36 again
one girl in the tank, G88, OKT kept telling this one very good blah, blah & blah ..
as I learnt in previous experiences, never trust the OKTs .. so i said I don't want her ..
then I asked for my favourite girl in the house, G5
greatly shocked by the answer, "Her contract over, so she goes back to thailand already" .. i was like WTF, WTF .. she was a really nice girl, very obedient and willing to make me happy all the time ..
face not so cute but her expressions & small talks are always cute ..
now no more G5, H36 got a minus point for me ..
as we were talking, G38 came out ..
damn, i still like her looks, still feeling like fucking her again but nvm, her service was so bad last time (u can read my FR on her above)

finally, i made up my mind and asked for Amy
first, OKT said another 30 mins & he recommended to take another girl ..
C'mon, i've been visiting this house for dunno-how-many times ..
i said i couldn't wait that long & would leave for other houses, then OKT replied "sorry sorry, she will be available in 8 mins" .. (even though they know i am a regular customer, they will want to go for minor cheats, typical OKTs)
finished up one cigarette, she was there already waiting for me ..

went up to her room, greeted her in thai language, she laughed and asked me "how you know this?" .. i said i went to thailand before ..
that small greeting made our conversation a lot better ..
while kissing, we were laughing & she was trying to teach me other thai words, lol ..
then shower, ballsucking, blowjob & sex
her service was a lot better than last time .. blowjob also improved ..
cowgirl, missionary, doggie, side doggie, butterfly .. i changed many positions & she was willing to follow ..
what a pleasant sex! took about 15 mins & exploded ..
it was a really hardcore sex & so tiring ..
i said sorry if i caused her pain or made uncomfortable by doing so rough, saying i love to go for hardcore ..
she said it's okay as long as i am happy .. what a great attitude, same as G5 .. never ever complain or rush ..

shower again & left the house, feeling like a king

though G5 left, i think G7 will draw my attention to visit that house again ..
but I want to know if any bro tried G38 before and how the FR is ..
like her a lot, but as i said, her attitude was terrible, may be there was no chemistry between us ..
shall i try another round with her???

sewn910516
26-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Went down to L8H45 to try G45 or G67 .. sadly, both were not working ..
so checked many houses in L18, couldn't find the one i feel like bonking .. zzz
what to do? no choice but to have a look at L18H36 again
one girl in the tank, G88, OKT kept telling this one very good blah, blah & blah ..
as I learnt in previous experiences, never trust the OKTs .. so i said I don't want her ..
then I asked for my favourite girl in the house, G5
greatly shocked by the answer, "Her contract over, so she goes back to thailand already" .. i was like WTF, WTF .. she was a really nice girl, very obedient and willing to make me happy all the time ..
face not so cute but her expressions & small talks are always cute ..
now no more G5, H36 got a minus point for me ..
as we were talking, G38 came out ..
damn, i still like her looks, still feeling like fucking her again but nvm, her service was so bad last time (u can read my FR on her above)

finally, i made up my mind and asked for Amy
first, OKT said another 30 mins & he recommended to take another girl ..
C'mon, i've been visiting this house for dunno-how-many times ..
i said i couldn't wait that long & would leave for other houses, then OKT replied "sorry sorry, she will be available in 8 mins" .. (even though they know i am a regular customer, they will want to go for minor cheats, typical OKTs)
finished up one cigarette, she was there already waiting for me ..

went up to her room, greeted her in thai language, she laughed and asked me "how you know this?" .. i said i went to thailand before ..
that small greeting made our conversation a lot better ..
while kissing, we were laughing & she was trying to teach me other thai words, lol ..
then shower, ballsucking, blowjob & sex
her service was a lot better than last time .. blowjob also improved ..
cowgirl, missionary, doggie, side doggie, butterfly .. i changed many positions & she was willing to follow ..
what a pleasant sex! took about 15 mins & exploded ..
it was a really hardcore sex & so tiring ..
i said sorry if i caused her pain or made uncomfortable by doing so rough, saying i love to go for hardcore ..
she said it's okay as long as i am happy .. what a great attitude, same as G5 .. never ever complain or rush ..

shower again & left the house, feeling like a king

though G5 left, i think G7 will draw my attention to visit that house again ..
but I want to know if any bro tried G38 before and how the FR is ..
like her a lot, but as i said, her attitude was terrible, may be there was no chemistry between us ..
shall i try another round with her???

Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. I've tried G38 before. She was the 1st girl that I've tried in this hse. Service wise juz sop but her look is definitely the best in this house imo. She didn't really explicitly tell me to cum faster but I can feel that she's a time watcher. Otherwise, she's still considered as friendly and she provided light frenching. But I haven't RTF her because her service standard is really not as good as the other girl. Maybe bro can RTF and the service level might be higher. And bro, you should have tried G88 as recommended by the OKT. Her GFE is one of the best that I've experienced in geylang. She really makes u feel comfortable. And look wise, quite chio also, like a milf. But i still dun have the luck to try gal 7. Ask for her but everytime she's working. Will try my luck soon. Cheers.

simsim87
26-01-2012, 10:34 AM
i personally like g99 in this house and shes leaving soon in 1 month. i have rtfed her 3 times. wad rly attracts me about her is that shes juz willing to please and service level v gd. she even told me next time come here can choose other gals, dun be shy/scared coz of her. i mean how many or even any gal would say such stuff haha.

mana_123
27-01-2012, 12:32 AM
i personally like g99 in this house and shes leaving soon in 1 month. i have rtfed her 3 times. wad rly attracts me about her is that shes juz willing to please and service level v gd. she even told me next time come here can choose other gals, dun be shy/scared coz of her. i mean how many or even any gal would say such stuff haha.

I don't remember there is G99 in this house.

koo84
27-01-2012, 01:22 AM
So sad la all of ya. I've been communicating with Amy via whatsapp almost daily

ZealousEric
27-01-2012, 04:20 AM
Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. I've tried G38 before. She was the 1st girl that I've tried in this hse. Service wise juz sop but her look is definitely the best in this house imo. She didn't really explicitly tell me to cum faster but I can feel that she's a time watcher. Otherwise, she's still considered as friendly and she provided light frenching. But I haven't RTF her because her service standard is really not as good as the other girl. Maybe bro can RTF and the service level might be higher. And bro, you should have tried G88 as recommended by the OKT. Her GFE is one of the best that I've experienced in geylang. She really makes u feel comfortable. And look wise, quite chio also, like a milf. But i still dun have the luck to try gal 7. Ask for her but everytime she's working. Will try my luck soon. Cheers.

yea, bro .. i couldn't believe that! She was such a gem! there was always a long queue for her .. last time, i got to wait 1 hour to get her .. while waiting, i saw other bros also asking for her .. may be that's why she could hit her $$$ target so fast & decided to go back ..
i asked her once, "how many customers you got today?"
she showed me two fingers .. "Two?" .. "No, twenty" ..
during that session with her, although she seemed so so tired, she didn't even make a single complain ... she was really trying her best to accommodate me ..
Seeing her a bit struggling on bed, i got pity on her and finally said out "you definitely look not okay, do you want me to stop?"
she smiled & replied "no no, i am fine, you go on"
I got a big WOW! perfect attitude! she was worth every single penny ..
I feel quite sad that she is gone! I hope the house will bring other girls like her for us ..
I recommend you to try Amy, bro .. you won't regret it ..
she is just like G5, but personally, i think she is better looking than G5. And, she also got a long queue waiting for her ..
G88 is quite a big-size one .. not my type .. that's why ..
i agree with you that G38 is the best looking girl in the house .. but her service is the worst of all .. totally SOP & least GFE to expect ..
may be i shall give her more visits ...
some ppl said G69 & G19 also good .. have't got a chance to try them ..

ZealousEric
27-01-2012, 04:25 AM
I don't remember there is G99 in this house.

there is G99 in that house, bro .. I've seen her a few times .. but never try before .. face not bad

ZealousEric
27-01-2012, 04:28 AM

thanks for sharing, bro .. i will try her soon before she is gone like G5
i would be really grateful if you could share your FR a bit more in details
frenching allowed?

simsim87
27-01-2012, 10:34 AM
erm bro, im bad at writing frs but i will try. ok basically face is ok for me, in fact shes old le...29 if im not wrong...but still looks gd for her age. tits are enhanced c, shes honest wif me and told me this upfront when i first started touching without me even asking. And gd thing is shes proud of her enhanced assets, always tit fuck me first and ask me i like ''silicon fuck?''.frenching and painting i not sure becoz im not into such stuff...bj covered...she got a bouncy ass which is gd for doggy. quite slutty on bed and looks seductively at u when she rides u (not many gals do that). no communication problem as her english is considered good. down to earth attitude, v easy to break ice and knows how to joke to keep conversation gg. to me shes the best so far, but den considering that ive only tried like 10 gals in gl so far, dun take my statement too srsly:)

Sers
28-01-2012, 04:15 AM
yea, bro .. i couldn't believe that! She was such a gem! there was always a long queue for her .. last time, i got to wait 1 hour to get her .. while waiting, i saw other bros also asking for her .. may be that's why she could hit her $$$ target so fast & decided to go back ..
during that session with her, although she seemed so so tired, she didn't even make a single complain ... she was really trying her best to accommodate me ..
Seeing her a bit struggling on bed, i got pity on her and finally said out "you definitely look not okay, do you want me to stop?"
I feel quite sad that she is gone! I hope the house will bring other girls like her for us ..
she is just like G5, but personally, i think she is better looking than G5. And, she also got a long queue waiting for her ..
i agree with you that G38 is the best looking girl in the house .. but her service is the worst of all .. totally SOP & least GFE to expect ..

Last time I tried 69, service is good but no kissing. She is a nice girl and speaks decent english.

19 is also a nice girl, very wild and service oriented if you click with her. Both are nice ladies.

jace4ever
28-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Last time I tried 69, service is good but no kissing. She is a nice girl and speaks decent english.

19 is also a nice girl, very wild and service oriented if you click with her. Both are nice ladies.

I agree. I have tried Pat (69) and May (19) before. They are both very nice girls and have been here for the longest time since mid 2010. It will be best for you to visit them more often as their term is expiring and they will be going back to Thailand soon.

sewn910516
28-01-2012, 02:42 PM

Agree, bro. i also tried 69 and 19 before. Service wise, I think girl 19 is one of the best and is highly recommended. Especially her deep frenching, wow. Heard 69 is going back in Feb and 19 is going back in May. Another 2 gems going back. :( My next target is girl 7 as recommended by bro.:)

kal79
07-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Yes...most girls in this hse are service oriented. Tried few of them but can't really rmb their no tag. Used to frequent h38 until the okt attitude turn me off. So if I have to look for Thai cat50 nw, I will only come here. Service is good, okt friendly n decorations of room also nice. Perhaps I should try ON someday.

whamzz
12-02-2012, 01:45 AM
has g99 returned home already??

ggrreenn
12-02-2012, 11:09 AM
L18 H38 G18 i guess
Name: Bow
She has great attitude serving customers always smiling inside room but at outside fishtank looked normal.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: natural C Cup
BJ: 8.5/10
French: allowed maybe becos gt some chemistry. she winks back few times at me wjhile i missionary her
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: Yes

doll doll
13-02-2012, 12:39 AM
last time got one girl i forget the number alr think is from tis house and number 19 or so name Kat she is like my girl call me everyday and even gave me money cos i last time rtf to many times after tat i tell my self cant let my life be like tat go rtf every week then i avoid her calls but now come to think of it really miss her not her fuck am not sure she still there a not i rmb since 2009 dec went i first f her i hope she will rmb me anyone noe?

doll doll
13-02-2012, 01:00 AM
last time got this girl from tis house if i not wrong number 19 name Kat since 2009 dec not sure now she still there anot can say my first thai love
she always gave me afew packet of drink put in my bag after session
she dont let other customers kiss her face or month and she even put money in my bag i rmb really too bad i meet her at a brothel thats why i avoid her calls then my phone oso spoil contacts lost then did not go find her any more cos i know is wrong lovin tis type of working girls she last time always full house every time must wait then i wait lo she maybe gone but my memory will always keep with me thats how i was intro to thai disco joint

if anyone noe she still there pls reply
but i think she gone back le almost 2yrs or more le!

iloveprc123
14-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Agree, bro. i also tried 69 and 19 before. Service wise, I think girl 19 is one of the best and is highly recommended. Especially her deep frenching, wow. Heard 69 is going back in Feb and 19 is going back in May. Another 2 gems going back. :( My next target is girl 7 as recommended by bro.:)

Had rtf G69 4 times. Like natural melons to me. White skin, like Chinese! Hahaha. The nips not dark. To my liking. If I'm not wrong she's from Chiangmai. Had bbbj and balls licking from her. Great service. Good for doggy. Felt comfortable when doggy. Don't have the bone feeling. Plus her room got mirrors! :))) For me, I felt it worth my money.

simsim87
14-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Had rtf G69 4 times. Like natural melons to me. White skin, like Chinese! Hahaha. The nips not dark. To my liking. If I'm not wrong she's from Chiangmai. Had bbbj and balls licking from her. Great service. Good for doggy. Felt comfortable when doggy. Don't have the bone feeling. Plus her room got mirrors! :))) For me, I felt it worth my money.

bro, any idea the exact date she is gg back? gotta catch her soon.

collin_23
14-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Geylang girls can only stay in sg for 2 yrs max , she is most likely gone already. Hope she finds her true love and no need work in this line anymore . I personallly have encountered WLs , even ang pais , who on the surface appear brave , everything don't care. When u really lie down with her during overnight , the moment she starts to dream she will shiver and shiver , tremble and tremble . That is when I feel sad for them ... :(

last time got this girl from tis house if i not wrong number 19 name Kat since 2009 dec not sure now she still there anot can say my first thai love
she dont let other customers kiss her face or month and she even put money in my bag i rmb really too bad i meet her at a brothel thats why i avoid her calls then my phone oso spoil contacts lost then did not go find her any more cos i know is wrong lovin tis type of working girls she last time always full house every time must wait then i wait lo she maybe gone but my memory will always keep with me thats how i was intro to thai disco joint

snoopdog
18-02-2012, 12:38 PM
regular at this house..yup. girl 69 and girl 99 going back soon.. going to miss their good services of these 2 girls. current favorites still available is amy no 7 and bow no 18. good news is that uncle false teeth okt told me new batch of 5 girls is coming end of this month, paper work all done just waiting for them to fly over. hope can find new gems from these new batch..:o

alex_tan
19-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Any bro here can tell which of the girls got the biggest breast? And which have natural and big boobs?

Sers
19-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Geylang girls can only stay in sg for 2 yrs max , she is most likely gone already. Hope she finds her true love and no need work in this line anymore . I personallly have encountered WLs , even ang pais , who on the surface appear brave , everything don't care. When u really lie down with her during overnight , the moment she starts to dream she will shiver and shiver , tremble and tremble . That is when I feel sad for them ... :(

Bro what you said is very true for most cases, they come here just to get a better life back home. Some are here to find a better life so it depends on which type of girl you find. I also experience the same thing as you, however not during an overnight, she will shiver and tremble in her sleep. :(

Just hope those who come to this forum can be discerning and have a little more compassion at times, not take them as slaves, forcing themselves on these girls, got complains that there are people asking for raw and stuff just to satisfy their own needs. Have a heart and be safe.

soliderboy88
19-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi Bros.. they do have rates for overnight right?? any bro know how muchh issit ??

snoopdog
19-02-2012, 09:35 PM
as for overnight i thinks its 250 for 2 shots, regarding the answer for Alex's question, i think girl 88 should suit u fine, big natural boobs plus good service.
peace out

sGorr
19-02-2012, 09:45 PM

Wahh bro u seem like in love with her
I experienced these kinda things aswell, and tbh bro it rly not a good thing la, my uncle taught me the 3 F's
Find, fuck and forget

don't be offended wor :)

Nato17
19-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Bro what you said is very true for most cases, they come here just to get a better life back home. Some are here to find a better life so it depends on which type of girl you find. I also experience the same thing as you, however not during an overnight, she will shiver and tremble in her sleep. :(

Just hope those who come to this forum can be discerning and have a little more compassion at times, not take them as slaves, forcing themselves on these girls, got complains that there are people asking for raw and stuff just to satisfy their own needs. Have a heart and be safe.

You have compassion.

snoopdog
20-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Agree with Sers on his views, most of the girls have trouble sleeping and have to resort to taking sleeping pills for a good nights rest. constant screwing causing nagging pain at the abdomen area is also a common issue. i think the basic respect and a little compassion for them goes a long mile if u intend to rtf them in the long term. for example, i always opt for the 45 min 80 dollar session with girl number 7 Amy, fuck plus message. usually after screwing, i would ask if she is tired due a long day serving people, i can sense that she still wants to give me a message although her face looks tired. i told her to rest after messaging me for 10 mins. she said i was considerate and told me she has been practicing the ukulele (small guitar) for a couple of weeks from you-tube and wanted to sing a thai acoustic song for me. for the hell of it i taught why not, well her performance was pleasant but it was the taught that counts. a naked syt serenading me in bed singing an acoustic song was a first for me, i felt a bit strange at first, but i find it relaxing and soothing to the ears, it reminded me of the wuxia kunfu chinese serials where the men would find their favorite courtesans who drank wine, sing and play musical instruments for them. dun think i can experience this again ever in area G. peace out :o

walao
20-02-2012, 11:45 PM
[QUOTE=sewn910516;6814567]Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. QUOTE]

I impregnated her....but that happens when she got back to Thailand and happened i used to be her regular. I am living in Thailand for the past few years and comes back sillypore every now and then, thats when the factuation started.....frankly speaking..abit too sudden...but have to carry this burden end of the day...(just got the news from her a week back)

p.s. up to your benefit of doubts...

Sigh...
Walao

Sers
21-02-2012, 02:14 AM
[QUOTE=sewn910516;6814567]Nice FR bro. G5 went back alrdy? Wat a gem. But I thought she was only here for 8 months? so fast. QUOTE]

I impregnated her....but that happens when she got back to Thailand and happened i used to be her regular. I am living in Thailand for the past few years and comes back sillypore every now and then, thats when the factuation started.....frankly speaking..abit too sudden...but have to carry this burden end of the day...(just got the news from her a week back)

p.s. up to your benefit of doubts...

Sigh...
Walao

Oh that was sudden bro, she is a nice girl but she determinately needs quite some attention at least that is what I felt. Take care of her bro...

tastertaster
07-03-2012, 03:23 PM
L18 H38 G18 i guess
Name: Bow
She has great attitude serving customers always smiling inside room but at outside fishtank looked normal.
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: natural C Cup
French: allowed maybe becos gt some chemistry. she winks back few times at me wjhile i missionary her
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: Yes

can confirm bro's report on G18. not much to add. very GFE and friendly.

ZealousEric
10-03-2012, 05:29 AM
Bros,
Any news about new girls???
I saw one bro mentioned about 5 new girls coming in a previous post ..
Since No.5 left, rtf Amy for several times ..
she nvr disappoint me but bad thing is she has got a long Q of customers ..
i felt that her service dropped a bit during my last session with her ..
(most probably because it was saturday and she had a very busy day .. personally i prefer to bonk on weekdays .. weekends draw too many ppl & long queue, resulting in longer waiting time and lesser choices of girls)
Now what? we definitely need some new blood in this house ..
Anyway, I am going to check out the house tomorrow ..
I will update here if there is any ..
if no new girls, my target would be G7 or G38 .. unless I decided to go for L8H45 or L20H36 ..

1ape1
10-03-2012, 12:17 PM
I agree. I have tried Pat (69) and May (19) before. They are both very nice girls and have been here for the longest time since mid 2010. It will be best for you to visit them more often as their term is expiring and they will be going back to Thailand soon.

I have to agree that May is great.

She made my FIRST geylang trip a memorable one. Even thought her english is not as fluent but she is really very service oriented. Her room was lavender scented, and was playing all those love songs.

I came when she was riding me shortly after cat bath, as she was riding too well. As i still had 25min still, she offered to help me massage and even help me to squeeze my blackhead (Such a good GF feel). After the massage, she asked if i would want a 2nd round. I was really exhausted so i say let's rest. and both of us just hugged each other and smoked together in the room.

I will be going down soon to RTF. HAHA

1ape1
11-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Those new girls are there already..Tried 20 who was there for just 1 week.

Initially, I wanted to find 19 again but she is off. On the thought that maybe 20 will be good (no so close to 19), so asked for her.

It was quite a disappointment, as she gave that "haix why me" face" and faked a smile. I knew it would be a boring session already. She told me she didn't have much rest ytd and when we entered the room, she just sat on the bed waiting for me to take off my clothes first.

The cat bath and blow job was freaking short before she reach out for the lub. and begin reverse cowboy. As soon as i shot, she spent only 5 minutes to help me massage followed by covering herself in towel and sleep. (WTH)

As she saw me looking at my watch, she said to me, i didn't have much sleep, now i wanna sleep, if i wanna leave now, i can leave ( _I_ ) . As i still have time, i asked if i could have a second round ($80 for 45min and yet so lousy), and she replied why i didn't paid twice if i want fuck twice....

RTF: NO... totally a disappointment compared to MAY

1ape1
11-03-2012, 07:07 PM

Damn, when i left the place after lousy service by 19, i realized 99 was working... i should choose by looking at their number instead of their looks.

1ape1
11-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Anyone have number 19 MAY's number can pm me? i would only want go down if she is working now.

1ape1
11-03-2012, 07:25 PM
I have to agree that May is great.

She made my FIRST geylang trip a memorable one. Even thought her english is not as fluent but she is really very service oriented.

The meeting:
She was smiling to me immediately as i enter the fish tank. It was my first time ever so i just choose her without looking at others. She came out and held my hand up the room.

The bath:

When i entered her room, i was surprised that her room was lavender scented, and was playing all those love songs.

She stripped and guide me to the bathroom and slowly washed my body. We kissed when we were washing. Afterwhich, she asked me to lie down and we began to kiss. It was a passionate session that lasted at least 5 minutes.

The Battle:

She did her cat bath on me and slowly moving down to my didi. I put her on the bed and began to kiss her neck and ears and she responded in a very sweet tone "Itchy la!" I simply just ignored and continued before i start sucking her nipples. (She has quite big tits but small boobs, but its ok). I looked at her eyes and she said to me "small la" while covering her own boobs.I came when she was riding me shortly as she was riding too well.

The massage:

As i still had 25min still, she offered to help me massage and even tried to tickle me when she locks my legs to her legs. Simply just too cute when she "how come you don't scare itchy!"

The Girlfriend feelings:

I was a full body massage that makes me feels like in heaven. We slept on the bed with her hugging me. It feels damn shiok when looked from the mirror on the roof.

At the midst of the sleep, she on the light and attempt to help me to squeeze my blackhead (Such a good GF feel) but ended up i didn't have blackheads only pimples. What makes her so good was she even asked if i would want a 2nd round. I was really exhausted so i say let's rest. Secretly, we smoked in the room before going to sleep again.

When the time was ended, she grumbled and sadly we has to part. Before we walked out of the room, she pecked me on my face before put her palm together and say goodbye to me in thai.

I will be going down soon to RTF. HAHA

L18 H38 G19
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Maybe B-
French: 10/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 10/10

RTF: YES!

chansformer
15-03-2012, 01:41 PM
L18 H38 G19
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Maybe B-
French: 10/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 10/10

RTF: YES!

Bro, u referring house 38 or 36?

BBCDoc
17-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Woke up feeling V horny today, and headed out thinking about getting a tarma. Walked around Geylang and looked in a few houses, but didn't like the look of what was available.

Eventually ended up at L18h36, due to the friendly OKT. i picked G19 and G5, who was a new arrival. The girls were both a bit shy and hesistant, they washed me in the shower but no lesbian action nor bbbj.

After drying, we got straight into action on the bed, with G5 capping blowing me and G19 frenching me while I got to finger both...G19 was phenomenally tight, whilst G5 got wet easily.

G5 rode me briefly before they tagged over. G19 then rode me to orgasm, making fun of my moaning.

They gave me a good massage, G19 instructing G5 what to do. G19 the took over and twisted my body into various contortions, she is really strong!

After a quick shower, we had 15mins left, and I asked for a second shot. I boned G5 in missionary with G19 pretending to do me from behind, doggy-style...managed to unload the second shot within a few mins...

I would say that G19's GFE is off the scale, she was so energetic and so much fun. G5 has quite a bit to learn, but good nonetheless.

G19: May
Looks:7/10
Body:7/10
Tits:7/10 (I love big tits)
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10
GFE:10/10
RTF:9/10

G5: Ben
Looks:8/10
Body:8/10
Tits:8/10 (fake C cups)
GFE:7/10
RTF:6/10

G19 on her own must be a lot of fun...def wish i spoke some thai to get the best out of them...

1ape1
18-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Bro, u referring house 38 or 36?

PS, i refer to house 36..g19 MAY..

1ape1
18-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Woke up feeling V horny today, and headed out thinking about getting a tarma. Walked around Geylang and looked in a few houses, but didn't like the look of what was available.

Eventually ended up at L18h36, due to the friendly OKT. i picked G19 and G5, who was a new arrival. The girls were both a bit shy and hesistant, they washed me in the shower but no lesbian action nor bbbj.

After drying, we got straight into action on the bed, with G5 capping blowing me and G19 frenching me while I got to finger both...G19 was phenomenally tight, whilst G5 got wet easily.

G5 rode me briefly before they tagged over. G19 then rode me to orgasm, making fun of my moaning.

They gave me a good massage, G19 instructing G5 what to do. G19 the took over and twisted my body into various contortions, she is really strong!

After a quick shower, we had 15mins left, and I asked for a second shot. I boned G5 in missionary with G19 pretending to do me from behind, doggy-style...managed to unload the second shot within a few mins...

I would say that G19's GFE is off the scale, she was so energetic and so much fun. G5 has quite a bit to learn, but good nonetheless.

G19 on her own must be a lot of fun...def wish i spoke some thai to get the best out of them...

YAY MAY is the the best there..when did you go? i would wanna find her again!

1ape1
18-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Damn, when i left the place after lousy service by 19, i realized 99 was working... i should choose by looking at their number instead of their looks.

I made a mistake..it was 20 that gave me lousy service..sorry bros

cohen
18-03-2012, 11:29 AM

Brother dun mind can say u pay how much for the tarma?

BBCDoc
18-03-2012, 09:13 PM
@ 1ape1,

I went Saturday afternoon. Was pretty quiet around 3pm. Yep, May is a real RTF character!

@ cohen,

I got the tarma for $160 /50 mins. Sure, it wasn't full on lesbian action, but we all had a laugh, and May was funny to kick Ben off me and take over herself, lotta fun. Would be better to pick May and ask her to pick a partner...G5 was FOB...

alex_tan
19-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Can anyone PM me the number to this house?
Thank you :)

kal79
28-03-2012, 11:11 PM
when is May last day? heard she is leaving soon, anyone knows?

Vespora
30-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Was feeling the urge to release this evening after dinner, so went down to gayland to look-see look-see. OKT of L18H36 beckoned me to go check out his shop so I did obediently. Was quite impressed with the beauty parade - G88 caught my eye with her dua neh neh and CFM look.

We proceeded to the room (clean and nice deco!), stripped to our birthday suits in the room and a pair of natural E-cup boobs on a nice figure greeted me. Pussy was trimmed and well-maintained.

Proceeded to shower. She really took her time to soap me with her boobs and pussy whilst playing with my 2IC. Really sensual bath that was - whoo, my 2IC hardening now just thinking of that encounter again.

Proceeded to bed - her foreplay really needs to be experienced first hand to understand how shiok it was man. Club music was playing in the background and u can see her body moving on top of you in the mirror and teasing while giving you catbath and bj. Her bj and teasing skills really "tagong" man - feels like a stripper giving you head on bed. ;) Very accommodating with change in position, we proceeded to 69 position.

When I buay tahan, cap on, I pumped her missionary first. After 5 mins, switch to doggy style. Pumped her fast and furious for another 10 mins while as she moaned loudly before releasing my armies on her huge tits. As I did so, she was rubbing her nipples against the tip of my prick, just like a pornstar!:eek:

After wash up, relaxed on the bed as she gave good massage as we TCSS. Even after time was up, she was still in no hurry, not a time watcher. Overall a great experience

No. 88
Name - Woonsen
Age - 29
Look - 7/10 (CFM look - actually looks a bit like my ex-colleague :D)
Boobs - 7/10 (Natural E cup! :eek:)
Bath - 8/10 (Sensual - soap u with her tits and pussy while playing with your 2IC)
Catbath - 8/10 (licked all the spots that I shiok! Especially with the balls - good suction)
BJ - 8/10 (decent suction - almost CIM)
Fingering - accommodating.
Pussy - tight and well trimmed with no smell.
Frenching - Yes
GFE - 8/10
FJ - 9/10 (accommodating with all positions, let u COB while cleaning u up like a pornstar )
Attitude - 9/10
Damage - $80 (worth the money)
RTF - can't wait to do her again

whamzz
31-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Was feeling the urge to release this evening after dinner, so went down to gayland to look-see look-see. OKT of L18H36 beckoned me to go check out his shop so I did obediently. Was quite impressed with the beauty parade - G88 caught my eye with her dua neh neh and CFM look.

We proceeded to the room (clean and nice deco!), stripped to our birthday suits in the room and a pair of natural E-cup boobs on a nice figure greeted me. Pussy was trimmed and well-maintained.

Proceeded to shower. She really took her time to soap me with her boobs and pussy whilst playing with my 2IC. Really sensual bath that was - whoo, my 2IC hardening now just thinking of that encounter again.

Proceeded to bed - her foreplay really needs to be experienced first hand to understand how shiok it was man. Club music was playing in the background and u can see her body moving on top of you in the mirror and teasing while giving you catbath and bj. Her bj and teasing skills really "tagong" man - feels like a stripper giving you head on bed. ;) Very accommodating with change in position, we proceeded to 69 position.

When I buay tahan, cap on, I pumped her missionary first. After 5 mins, switch to doggy style. Pumped her fast and furious for another 10 mins while as she moaned loudly before releasing my armies on her huge tits. As I did so, she was rubbing her nipples against the tip of my prick, just like a pornstar!:eek:

After wash up, relaxed on the bed as she gave good massage as we TCSS. Even after time was up, she was still in no hurry, not a time watcher. Overall a great experience

No. 88
Name - Woonsen
Age - 29
Bath - 8/10 (Sensual - soap u with her tits and pussy while playing with your 2IC)
Catbath - 8/10 (licked all the spots that I shiok! Especially with the balls - good suction)
Frenching - Yes
GFE - 8/10
FJ - 9/10 (accommodating with all positions, let u COB while cleaning u up like a pornstar )
Attitude - 9/10

$80?? for 2 slots??

1ape1
31-03-2012, 07:47 PM
when is May last day? heard she is leaving soon, anyone knows?

she told me she going back on may..while stock last liao

1ape1
31-03-2012, 08:37 PM
ANy FR on any new girls?

doncorleone
31-03-2012, 08:41 PM

No. 88
Name - Woonsen
Age - 29
Frenching - Yes
GFE - 8/10
Attitude - 9/10

bro, is this a real fr?

alex_tan
31-03-2012, 09:15 PM
G88, E-CUP natural?!? Can anyone out there verify?!

cybersim86
31-03-2012, 09:51 PM
bro, is this a real fr?

i tot all the while l18 h36 is 50... why 80???

tastertaster
31-03-2012, 10:33 PM
bro, is this a real fr?

They are probably C, and not natural. She told me herself that they are manmade.

Vespora
01-04-2012, 02:41 AM
bro, is this a real fr?

Ya. It's $80 for 1 shot.

Flemmings
02-04-2012, 10:05 AM
lor 18 h36 gal 5

told me she just came 1 week plus?

looks 6/10
body 6/10 ba chye but rather fair
neh 6/10 C but enhanced (HARD) with large aerolas. somemore tell me is real :rolleyes: saw the cut at her armpits...
bj (covered)
fj accomodating
rtf no

saw number 7 (looks syt but small tits) was smiling at me but decided to choose 5 coz her neh bigger but dissapointed

btw she said hse 11, 36 and 38 on lor 18 same boss?

whamzz
03-06-2012, 04:59 PM
any updates???

ZealousEric
08-06-2012, 04:29 AM
$50 for 25min
$80 for 45min ..
but OKT always push you for $80 ..
If you only want $50 session, just tell him straight away ..
many ppl confused this house as $80

Cyberspace Nerd
12-06-2012, 11:30 PM
lor 18 h36 gal 5

looks 6/10
neh 6/10 C but enhanced (HARD) with large aerolas. somemore tell me is real :rolleyes: saw the cut at her armpits...
bj (covered)
fj accomodating
rtf no

saw number 7 (looks syt but small tits) was smiling at me but decided to choose 5 coz her neh bigger but dissapointed

Knn didn't read ur fr but saw someone else fr on her say natural boobs. Wasted my sperm n money on her . But came out saw g38 looks quite chio... Is her boobs real or fake? Any fr ?

timepassonly123
16-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Girl No. 1

45 minutes for $80

from - Chiang Mai
Look - 7/10
Room - 7/10 (Mirror on three sides makes it you are watching yourself in porno movie)
Boobs - 8/10 (B, Hard and Natural )
Bath - 7/10 (SOP)
BJ - 9/10 (excellent suction, she knows the how to play with it )
Pussy - loose and some hair (not too many) but when you are in hard FJ you can feel the lubrication due to hair... feels good
Frenching - No
GFE - 8/10
Massage - 10/10 (Excellent massage skills. She said she learn it in Malaysia)
FJ - 7/10 (Loose pussy but she is hardworking and try different positions )
Attitude - 9/10

RTF - No.

BronzeGod
17-06-2012, 01:03 AM
I think house 11 girls look nicer. Popped in last week to house 36, and girls really can't quite make it. But house 11 not bad some of the girls there, looks wise.

Thai houses now the standard really dropping badly. Quite horrid these days...

lor 18 h36 gal 5

looks 6/10
bj (covered)
fj accomodating
rtf no

peanut123
24-06-2012, 10:36 PM
G88, E-CUP natural?!? Can anyone out there verify?!

G88's boobs are fake. They are very well done however, and looks and feels real. I squeezed them and could not feel any hard lumps.

But I asked her and she replied that they were enhanced. So don't worry too much about it. As long as they look and feel real, it shouldn't matter even if they are not real.

kelvinhoo
26-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Will go to L20H36 to check out soon

ffun161
01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
G88's boobs are fake. They are very well done however, and looks and feels real. I squeezed them and could not feel any hard lumps.

But I asked her and she replied that they were enhanced. So don't worry too much about it. As long as they look and feel real, it shouldn't matter even if they are not real.

Hi, brother, G88 provide BBBJ or BJ until CIM?

jsparrow
10-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Have visited a few times lately due to not wanting to return to the Malaysian scene for sometime from now.....the standards of the HC in JB is dropping drastically...:eek:

Anyways been visiting L18H36 for the past few weeks as the OKT seems to be friendly there.

Here's my FR on G7 from this house which i encounter with 3 weeks back.

Very friendly.... easily warm up when enters the room, start up a good conversation, and the GFE feeling is damn too great....!! Boobs was sizable B but dun really like big ones and really not a time watcher which is great, pls take care of her guys, she's really a GEM!! :)

G7

45 minutes for $80

from - Chiang Mai
Look - 8/10
Room - 7/10 (Very girlish....with nice pink set up??)
Boobs - 8/10 (B, Hard and Natural)
Bath - 7/10 (SOP...but took time to clean me off)
BJ - 9/10 (excellent suction, slow n steady)
Pussy - 9/10 moist...n tight....
Frenching - No
GFE - 10/10
Massage - 10/10 (Reminds me of Bangkok massage)
FJ - 9/10 (hardworking and willing to try different positions)
Attitude - 9/10

RTF - Hell yesssssss!!!

ffun161
10-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Have visited a few times lately due to not wanting to return to the Malaysian scene for sometime from now.....the standards of the HC in JB is dropping drastically...:eek:

Anyways been visiting L18H36 for the past few weeks as the OKT seems to be friendly there.

Here's my FR on G7 from this house which i encounter with 3 weeks back.

Very friendly.... easily warm up when enters the room, start up a good conversation, and the GFE feeling is damn too great....!! Boobs was sizable B but dun really like big ones and really not a time watcher which is great, pls take care of her guys, she's really a GEM!! :)

G7

45 minutes for $80

from - Chiang Mai
Look - 8/10
Room - 7/10 (Very girlish....with nice pink set up??)
Boobs - 8/10 (B, Hard and Natural)
Bath - 7/10 (SOP...but took time to clean me off)
BJ - 9/10 (excellent suction, slow n steady)
Pussy - 9/10 moist...n tight....
Frenching - No
GFE - 10/10
Massage - 10/10 (Reminds me of Bangkok massage)
Attitude - 9/10

RTF - Hell yesssssss!!!

Hi brother, does this house provide BJ or BBBJ?:p

jsparrow
10-07-2012, 05:50 PM
BJ bro.... but the suction damn shiok....maybe will RTF and try hard for BBBJ... customer always rite ma....LOL!!

ffun161
10-07-2012, 06:29 PM
BJ bro.... but the suction damn shiok....maybe will RTF and try hard for BBBJ... customer always rite ma....LOL!!

Is BBBJ an option there? or only BJ is provided?:rolleyes:

jsparrow
10-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Is BBBJ an option there? or only BJ is provided?:rolleyes:

Shud be BJ bro...but go try luck....LOL!!

jsparrow
14-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Finally i return to my playground again 2 days back and the OKT as per normal was friendly and informing tt he have 3 new girls..... which i cant remember their numbers.....

Ask for G7....but OKT say she run water.....so wats next?? dowanna try the newbies yet...

So this time i remember G10....so ask OKT for G10...

She looks young....

G10 (Maradona Jersey Number)

45 minutes for $80

from - dunno where....forget oredi;)
Looks - 7/10 (Average girlish look....not that pretty...i tell you first so you dun frame me ar!!):p
Room - 7/10
Boobs - 7/10 (A, Not for boobs lover)
Bath - 7/10 (SOP...but she keep teasing in the shower)
BJ - 9/10 (excellent suction, abt 5-7mins)
Pussy - 9/10 tight....:D
Frenching - No
GFE - 15/10
Massage - 10/10 (Power hands from a small petite lady)
Attitude - 15/10

RTF - Hell yesssssssssssssss!!!

But...i forget the room number...but the bed got squeaking sound leh...dats a minus point!!

I'm a sucker for GFE.....just my two cents worth....if you're looking for GFE and wanting someone who can really treat you good...go for it...

Upz me lar brooooooo!!!!!!:rolleyes: LOL!!

Anybody got try the newbies pls do FR le.....

woohoo123
25-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I went there today in the afternoon. frenly OKT, the girls there look good. I saw g7 and she totally had that cute yet sedutive look. Gonna try the others next time.

G7
looks - 8.5/10
body - slim
Boobs- full B
bath - 7/10
bj - 7/10
frenching - yes
FJ - 7/10
GFE - 9/10(very friendly, cute, keep smiling)
Damage - 50
RTF - yes! want to try others too

She is just so so so nice to u =D any more updates on this house on other girls?

Viperking
27-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Is G88 called Woon still working in this house?
Has she gone back?

jsparrow
31-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Was looking for g7 today....bloody hell.....3 people in queue??? LOL!!

darkrises
01-08-2012, 02:40 AM
for this hse i wld recommend number 69. service and attitude v gd. shes here only for one mth plus. shes a bit shy but the gfe she give me was q gd.though got small tummy, but the overall sexperience is worth it. definiterly rtf! bros can try and see how it is:)

ffun161
01-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Was looking for g7 today....bloody hell.....3 people in queue??? LOL!!

finally switch SPA to Bonk? :rolleyes::p
seems G7 is really popular these days:o

jsparrow
01-08-2012, 11:35 AM
finally switch SPA to Bonk? :rolleyes::p
seems G7 is really popular these days:o

Bro....told u her GFE is affecting my GPS in the car....the GPS controls the car to the house le.... :o

ffun161
05-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Read so many good FRs about G7, so head to try her and turns out to be a correct decision:cool: when just arrived, 1 ppl was bonking. have to wait about 40 mins. Okay fine, thought she must be very popular. Then back after 40mins, saw her....WOW, so cute and lovely....and CFM look....She looks very like Taiwan actress Amber, Xinya (brother agrees remember to UP me:D)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb_4joLhrDi3UHP0-PK4sQY73vB-8Za8IkmYjRLEYk-7trSaEJfnSZFueINQ

L18H36
No. 7
Name - Amy
Look - 9/10 (She is very lovely and cute... cannot resist)
Body: 8/10 (young girl body, has all the curves, soft and smooth skin)
Boobs - 7/10 (~B cup)
Bath - 7/10 (very standard)
Body massage - 8/10 (yes, Boobs massage on my back)
CBJ - 7/10 (standard)
Fingering - never tried
Frenching - 8/10 (yes, but she is not very good at that yet)
Catbath - 6/10 (just my nipples)
FJ - 9/10 (very accommodating, tried 2 positions, missionary, doggie, real moans that seems she enjoys it)
Massage - she kindly provide but i just ask her to lie besides me
GFE - 9/10 (She is that kind of girl who you must love)
Attitude - 9/10 (very friendly and always smile)
Damage - $80/1 shoots/~40-45mins
RTF - Yes for sure

Please UP me if you find my report helpful

youngkid
06-08-2012, 12:54 PM
See alot of good reviews on G7, i love a pretty face.

Can do $50 also right. Just to check before i head down.

youngkid
06-08-2012, 01:15 PM
and are they open at 2pm?

Thanks bros

jsparrow
06-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Bro for a small pair of hands she really gives good strong massage...

Read so many good FRs about G7, so head to try her and turns out to be a correct decision:cool: when just arrived, 1 ppl was bonking. have to wait about 40 mins. Okay fine, thought she must be very popular. Then back after 40mins, saw her....WOW, so cute and lovely....and CFM look....She looks very like Taiwan actress Amber, Xinya (brother agrees remember to UP me:D)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb_4joLhrDi3UHP0-PK4sQY73vB-8Za8IkmYjRLEYk-7trSaEJfnSZFueINQ

L18H36
No. 7
Name - Amy
Look - 9/10 (She is very lovely and cute... cannot resist)
Body: 8/10 (young girl body, has all the curves, soft and smooth skin)
Boobs - 7/10 (~B cup)
Bath - 7/10 (very standard)
Body massage - 8/10 (yes, Boobs massage on my back)
CBJ - 7/10 (standard)
Fingering - never tried
Frenching - 8/10 (yes, but she is not very good at that yet)
Catbath - 6/10 (just my nipples)
FJ - 9/10 (very accommodating, tried 2 positions, missionary, doggie, real moans that seems she enjoys it)
Massage - she kindly provide but i just ask her to lie besides me
GFE - 9/10 (She is that kind of girl who you must love)
Attitude - 9/10 (very friendly and always smile)
RTF - Yes for sure

youngkid
06-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Just came back from H36

Went there actually to try G7, but she was busy and needed to wait 20min. Didn't want to wait and G38 caught my eye, so called here.

Look - 8/10
Room - 6/10
Boobs - 8/10 (C, Enhance, But nice to squeeze)
Bath - 7/10 (SOP)
BJ - NA (too horny to try)
Pussy - 9/10 (tight)
Frenching - No (boo)
GFE - 7/10
Massage - 7/10 (Reminds me of Bangkok massage)
FJ - 10/10 (AMAZING view when doggy. Slim body,nice ass,big boobs, perfect to doggy)
Attitude - 9/10

RTF: Yes. After G7

She has a CFM look (not those sweet demure looks), great body and like i said, when you doggy her. perfect.

bigbangtheory
09-08-2012, 08:11 AM
The first moment i saw 7, FWOOOAHHH.
Looks just like Erika Kirihara, sweetest face ever!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m0u9SiETH-U/TOAi5uQMzYI/AAAAAAAABKY/JAvpsKiejOs/s1600/Erika+Kirihara.jpg
Her smile makes me freeze on the spot. I then accompanied my friend to look for his, when i came back, i had to wait for 15mins (popularrrrrr), but totally worth it.

L18H36
No. 7
Name - Amy
Look - 9/10 (UP AH!!!)
Body: 9/10 (such a lovely body, especially when you watch her service you from the ceiling mirror FWAAAHHH)
Boobs - 7/10 (~B cup, not brown nips! -> don't know how to describe)
Bath - 7/10 (standard)
Body massage - 9/10 (boobs massage on back and front, great view from the side mirror!!)
Frenching - 7/10 (ooooh, didn't expect frenching, was alright)
FJ - 8/10 (moans and moves to suit my tempo)
GFE - 9/10 (really sweet and caring)
Attitude - 10/10 (she was patience even though she's really tired, didn't watch time as well: surprised that time is up when she's about to give massage)
RTF - Yes for sure

SammyNewbie
10-08-2012, 12:20 AM
L18H38

No. 3

Name - She says it is Orange Juice. I asked her twice and she said the same thing. I asked why she call herself orange, then she say got some people call apple, so I call orange lor XD.

Look - 8/10 (She is very very tall, I'm 1.88 and she's taller than me. Got a cute face,doe eyes and she's got brown and curly hair, skin is white or brown based on lighting)
Body: 8/10 (Tall and thin, but not extremly thin, her body is actually slightly wider than mine, and my waist size is about 33 but got curves, not like those flat sg girl that ruler shape only.)
Boobs - 8/10 (Those are huge man. Dunno how to tell cup size, but I cannot completely grab them with my hands)
Bath - 6/10 (This one SOP)

BJ - 7/10 (Not too bad)
Catbath - 8/10(This one was not bad... for me it was quite good, I'm not sure how she treats other customers, so I will keep quiet)
FJ - 8/10 (Hardworking, will make u feel good one and do work for you)
GFE - 9.5/10 (Extremely friendly, will talk to you about herself and ask you about you too while she's giving you everything. Also constantly smiles at you while doing activities)
Attitude - 10/10 (Very awesome, I can tell some parts, I shy and not sure, but never put her off at all, still give me very good service)

Damage - $50 for 30 minutes
RTF- Yes

ffun161
10-08-2012, 02:19 AM
taller than u? 190+?:eek:

L18H38

No. 3

Name - She says it is Orange Juice. I asked her twice and she said the same thing. I asked why she call herself orange, then she say got some people call apple, so I call orange lor XD.

Look - 8/10 (She is very very tall, I'm 1.88 and she's taller than me. Got a cute face,doe eyes and she's got brown and curly hair, skin is white or brown based on lighting)
Body: 8/10 (Tall and thin, but not extremly thin, her body is actually slightly wider than mine, and my waist size is about 33 but got curves, not like those flat sg girl that ruler shape only.)
Boobs - 8/10 (Those are huge man. Dunno how to tell cup size, but I cannot completely grab them with my hands)
Bath - 6/10 (This one SOP)

BJ - 7/10 (Not too bad)
Catbath - 8/10(This one was not bad... for me it was quite good, I'm not sure how she treats other customers, so I will keep quiet)
FJ - 8/10 (Hardworking, will make u feel good one and do work for you)
GFE - 9.5/10 (Extremely friendly, will talk to you about herself and ask you about you too while she's giving you everything. Also constantly smiles at you while doing activities)
Attitude - 10/10 (Very awesome, I can tell some parts, I shy and not sure, but never put her off at all, still give me very good service)

Damage - $50 for 30 minutes
RTF- Yes

SammyNewbie
10-08-2012, 02:41 AM
You really trolling me sia. I answer in other thread already.

She bent her head down slightly to kiss me.

You want to try ar? Ask so many times. ;)

ffun161
10-08-2012, 08:47 AM
saw the same post and didn't see my reply. thought that i might fail to post the question therefore did that again, indeed very curious about this super tall gal:D
by the way, this thread is for L18H36 instead of L18H38:rolleyes:

You really trolling me sia. I answer in other thread already.

She bent her head down slightly to kiss me.

You want to try ar? Ask so many times. ;)

SammyNewbie
10-08-2012, 12:24 PM
OMG... Write wrong. It is 36. I also try to find Amy... But cannot find. I think yesterday my brain short circuit from the GFE G3 gimme.

Nancy Ho
10-08-2012, 12:49 PM
taller than u? 190+?:eek:

Tall WL I like, what time that house open?

jsparrow
10-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Tall WL I like, what time that house open?

3pm bro...

Nancy Ho
10-08-2012, 06:06 PM
OMG... Write wrong. It is 36. I also try to find Amy... But cannot find. I think yesterday my brain short circuit from the GFE G3 gimme.

WTH thats why, I was there and did not see any tall girls! I'm 1.83m but girl 3 is only 1.65m most. End up trying girl 38!!! Sob sob!! SO it's still the Same house but girl 36 instead? Did not see her there

jsparrow
10-08-2012, 07:08 PM
WTH thats why, I was there and did not see any tall girls! I'm 1.83m but girl 3 is only 1.65m most. End up trying girl 38!!! Sob sob!! SO it's still the Same house but girl 36 instead? Did not see her there

LOL.....both of you really make my day man...:p

ffun161
10-08-2012, 07:09 PM
thought it's L18H36G3, brother to clarify?

jsparrow
10-08-2012, 07:13 PM
saw the same post and didn't see my reply. thought that i might fail to post the question therefore did that again, indeed very curious about this super tall gal:D
by the way, this thread is for L18H36 instead of L18H38:rolleyes:

Is'nt G3 from L18H36 stands only at 1.65m? And she's one of the girl with short hair? Now i'm confused:confused:

ffun161
10-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Is'nt G3 from L18H36 stands only at 1.65m? And she's one of the girl with short hair? Now i'm confused:confused:

I am very confused too.....:confused: Brother SammyNewbie, plz....

Nancy Ho
10-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I am very confused too.....:confused: Brother SammyNewbie, plz....

Yaoming bao her back to China to bonk her, I think!

SammyNewbie
10-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Really saw her that day. I plan to find her tonight. I am sure she is L18 H36. Because I went to try number 7 but only two girls. I thought it is 3 leh.... Tall tall one.... Wavy and curly hair.

I try and find her again tonight. Will update you.

samdan27
10-08-2012, 10:26 PM
here are some FRs. i quite like house 38 now. just that the time past so fast. almost all their girls got standard de. i seldom write so if wrong pls excuse me.

G18

face: 7/10 (cute cute type)
Skin: 7/10 (tanned but smooth)
boobs: 7.5/10 (assisted but still nice)
Body: 7/10 (short short cute cute)
cathbath and bath is sop
BJ: 6/10 (she is new so still learning maybe)
FJ: 7/10 (no complain)
GFE: 8/10
RTF: maybe.

--------------------------

G69

face: 7/10 (not SYT but u wont reject type)
skin: 9/10 (fair fair smooth like baby skin OMG~)
boobs: 36C (the shape is 10/10! think its enhanced but feels damn nice!)
body: 9/10 (a bit of chubby here and there but still i give her high score!)
cathbath: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
RTF: yes!

-------------------------------------

SammyNewbie
11-08-2012, 11:08 AM
My mistake about the height. Sorry bro.

simsim87
11-08-2012, 12:05 PM

ur honest mistake wasted a few bros' time and their $$. especially after a fellow bro here pointed that out to you and you still said that he was trolling you.nxt time write fr open your eyes bigger

Nancy Ho
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Is your actual height 1.58m?
And your internet forum/chat height is 1.88m?
:cool:

So the tallest WL in GL Cat 50 is still a mystery!

jsparrow
11-08-2012, 01:59 PM

Thats the thing bro....its my fav hse and i dun see G3 is tall....she's the new girl in the hse with short hair and stands only at 1.65 max....n if you're talking about 'taller' girl it shud be the other girl tt i bong with the 'ladyboy' look and vocal and yes standing at about 1.75m tall which i wud not recommend to the bros here coz once she talks your didi might faint....also one of the new girls...with long hair n big fake boobs...

Cyberspace Nerd
11-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Since the MIss universe pageant already allow transgender in the competition, maybe now they allow them in cat 50 also ?? :eek: you choose salah your problem :D

jsparrow
11-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Since the MIss universe pageant already allow transgender in the competition, maybe now they allow them in cat 50 also ?? :eek: you choose salah your problem :D

Ya lah bro....when i heard the vocal....i faint liow....:(

Cyberspace Nerd
11-08-2012, 08:02 PM
how do you know you get a post op transvestite.......... no matter how you lick or finger her, she can't get wet........... :eek: or she tells you she prefers anal............. i guess good news for anal lovers :D

xgal69
11-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Bro...
sound like there is landmine in the cat50. I cannot imagine hitting a transvetite.

ffun161
11-08-2012, 09:10 PM
AJ that's a indeed good point:D

how do you know you get a post op transvestite.......... no matter how you lick or finger her, she can't get wet........... :eek: or she tells you she prefers anal............. i guess good news for anal lovers :D

Nancy Ho
12-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Bro...
sound like there is landmine in the cat50. I cannot imagine hitting a transvetite.

I don't think they have any ladyboy in the legal GL Cat 50 WL ladies.
Am still wait for SammyNewbie's correct house and girl's number coz I don't wanna waste more $$ finding out again.

SammyNewbie
13-08-2012, 11:05 PM
It's the correct gal Nancy.

But I got the height wrong. I explained it already.

LOL, I think I got derep cause of my review. First off, I really want to say sorry. It was honest mistake. Secondly, I did not reply on the forum cause I became a radish head.

She gave me good bonk and impression first time so I book for the night. That one not so good. So for her just bonk and go.

She honestly just played me the whole night. Don't want to talk about it.

Nancy Ho
14-08-2012, 01:32 AM
It's the correct gal Nancy.

But I got the height wrong. I explained it already.

LOL, I think I got derep cause of my review. First off, I really want to say sorry. It was honest mistake. Secondly, I did not reply on the forum cause I became a radish head.

She gave me good bonk and impression first time so I book for the night. That one not so good. So for her just bonk and go.

She honestly just played me the whole night. Don't want to talk about it.

No worries Brudder!
Thanks for the explanation! At least, you admit your mistake and clear my doubt but I will continue my quest to look for tall WL!

SammyNewbie
14-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Actually, I saw some streetwalkers that are very tall or some WL also. But most of the time you don't really want to take. Cause they don't look very good, and mostly either is like old cougar or very bony >.<".

I think L20H32(not sure if correct house, it got the thai look one with a welcome butterfly screen in front. My friend bring me there the first time) got a rather tall one. But probably not as tall as me. That one quite bony, then the face not nice, so I'd rather not take.

tenth4
14-08-2012, 05:44 PM
erm i just wan to ask does L18 H36 provide overnight service??? i know their 30mins= $50 and 45mins = $80 but what about overnight charges? Any bro who have experience ?

jsparrow
14-08-2012, 05:46 PM
erm i just wan to ask does L18 H36 provide overnight service??? i know their 30mins= $50 and 45mins = $80 but what about overnight charges? Any bro who have experience ?

Overnite is $250.....provided the WL agrees if she wanna do ON with you...

SammyNewbie
14-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Dun anyhow go and overnight.

Make sure u bonk the girl a number of times first before you decide to do it.

And again, avoid G3.

If you should choose to ON her, don't say I didn't warn you. I kena burnt.

Felt like a stupid radish head, then got this knife come down on me, and I just bleed away $250 without me doing very much.

You really MUST know that the girl is pretty ok.

Bonk her a few times first over the course of a couple of weeks then you perform an ON. If not later alot of drama, she will at first ok then sad and suddenly cry like you going to rape her before you even do anything... wah lan eh. Take it from someone with experience that bought this lesson for quite abit of money.

heavybackhand
15-08-2012, 02:09 PM
When Bro here told me she look like amber 安心雅 or its equivalent in Jap AV Erika Kirihara, I had high hopes for her.
A lil bit disappointed when I see her face for the 1st time(Maybe I expect too much ….), however, what follows after that is quite simply amazing, the service is great !!!!
When I went in, she talks on her phone in angry tone, thought I was in for a disappointed session, but luckily, she smile to me after that.
L18H36 G7 Amy

Look - 8/10
Body: 7/10 (Nothing to scream abt, standard, no exceess fat at least.)
Boobs - 7/10 ( Authentic B cup, Nothing to shout about, well at least it’s not enhanced and is real. Although not big, juz meh.. )
Frenching - 7/10 (normal frenching, but still like it ! )
BBBJ – 7/10 Okay, nothing special
Bath – 8/10 (playful with me, squeeze and rub my breast and dick in a very playful and naughty manner)
Body massage – 9.5/10 (applied powder on my back, then proceed to massage me with her boobs, her nipples tickles me, quite surprising for me, haha.. )
Cunt Licking – Sadly no
Fingering – limited
FJ - 8/10 (wet and hot juicy hole, fuck her in missionary, on top and doggie, moan and rawk her body with ur rhythm and tempo )
GFE – 9.99/10 (nice chat, HTH talk, gentle and sweet towards me)
Massage – 9/10 ( Quite power from such a small petite body )
Attitude - 11/10 ()
Damage - $80
RTF - Yes for sure !!!!

Cyberspace Nerd
15-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Went here and was observing g7 for awhile and just when she aroused my interest, one fuvking Okt hurry me and say want to take faster take, don't see until eyes want to pop out..... Fuck u lah....I just walked out...:rolleyes:

jsparrow
16-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Went here and was observing g7 for awhile and just when she aroused my interest, one fuvking Okt hurry me and say want to take faster take, don't see until eyes want to pop out..... Fuck u lah....I just walked out...:rolleyes:

Must be the young OKT rite bro?

Cyberspace Nerd
16-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Must be the young OKT rite bro?

not really sure which one but not the friendly one who always jio people go in to have a look. chao chee bye stand inside not even more than 1 min ask me to choose...what the fuck ... but nevermind, make sarcastic comments somemre.:rolleyes:

seems like these girls like japs very much..... why ? are they good fuckers or just good chai tao ???

jsparrow
16-08-2012, 01:49 PM
not really sure which one but not the friendly one who always jio people go in to have a look. chao chee bye stand inside not even more than 1 min ask me to choose...what the fuck ... but nevermind, make sarcastic comments somemre.:rolleyes:

seems like these girls like japs very much..... why ? are they good fuckers or just good chai tao ???

Yes lotsa japanese frequent that place....i know why dey prefer them...funny feedbacks i get from the girls...n they tips high... There are 3 OKTs in e hse...1 is the old man and the other is the young tall one always chio ppl into the hse and the last one is the fark up who only treat ppl good if no business...always avoid him...

bigpen123
17-08-2012, 08:14 PM
went to L18 the other day and i couldn't find L18 H36 bros. went to some other house instead. name Rainbow something one. quite interesting business concept lei.

tenth4
19-08-2012, 01:48 AM
I actually wanted to overnite with g19 I think she is pretty and provide good service. And I kinda agree the okt there abit rushy but nice to me leh Mayb becos they kno me cause I always go there from army till now, but never rude to me 1 leh. Oh I also realize got 1 new okt wear spec and quite young.

By the way can anyone comfirm the overnight timing??? Is it from 12am to 6am???

tenth4
19-08-2012, 01:50 AM
went to L18 the other day and i couldn't find L18 H36 bros. went to some other house instead. name Rainbow something one. quite interesting business concept lei.

Erm it's opposite of hotel 81 cannot miss 1 well next time Mayb the 1836 fans can meet and go together but comfirm the wl all work and we have to wait in line lol

jsparrow
19-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I actually wanted to overnite with g19 I think she is pretty and provide good service. And I kinda agree the okt there abit rushy but nice to me leh Mayb becos they kno me cause I always go there from army till now, but never rude to me 1 leh. Oh I also realize got 1 new okt wear spec and quite young.

Overnite is $250....2 to 11am if i'm not wrong....go ask OKT bro...

multy
20-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Been a while since I last went down. Thinking of going over to de-stress later. Can anyone advise on the operating hours? Can't remember whether they start from 12pm or 2pm.

ffun161
21-08-2012, 10:25 AM

G19 is May or the new G19 gal?:rolleyes:

heavybackhand
21-08-2012, 02:14 PM
G19 is May or the new G19 gal?:rolleyes:

What's the name of new G19 ? if u've upped her, kindly write an FR to shre with bro here. :):D;)

heavybackhand
21-08-2012, 02:17 PM

can bro kindly write an FR on G19 ? what range of service she provides, bj/bbbj ? AR ? ball licking ? fingering ? cunnilingus ? frenching ? massaging ?

ffun161
21-08-2012, 11:26 PM
I am not sure whether the current G19 is the previous G19 May or the new one. Maybe next time I will find it out and write the report. I myself haven't tried yet and somebody tried sharing a FR will be appreciated :D

What's the name of new G19 ? if u've upped her, kindly write an FR to shre with bro here. :):D;)

tastertaster
23-08-2012, 12:12 PM
I am not sure whether the current G19 is the previous G19 May or the new one. Maybe next time I will find it out and write the report. I myself haven't tried yet and somebody tried sharing a FR will be appreciated :D

the G19 now is new, different from the previous one

fabiann
23-08-2012, 12:30 PM
i tried G19 ytd.. her looks ok ok lo.. and she said she is a accountant or something like this... but overall still ok... will keep talking and talking.. or maybe bcuz i am the one keep making her talk... can see that she is quite "green" in this line.

during FJ, quite ok ok lo... nothing to shout abt.

boobs: think mini A

catbath: normal ba 7/10

BJ: 7/10 maybe she is a newbie...

RTF: maybe lo...

tenth4
25-08-2012, 10:52 PM
i tried G19 twice, really nice to chat with ( i know we pay to have sex but no connection = robot fucking), she got a very pretty look too. She seems to be new in this line. so take good care of her.

Name : Nui

FJ : A+ (this is just for me cause she willing to go all the way ^^

boobs: A+ or Small B

catbath: 9/10 she kinda like to tackle my nipple and my balls leh??? (dont kno if any1 else got it)

BJ: 9/10 she like to go fast and furious

French : depend on chemistry

RTF: i always go for her and only her in L18H36 (even though G3 & 8 quite hot but sadly my heart lies with G19 only)

* this is my first FR so if i miss out anything or type anything that i'm not suppose to type please tell & guide me instead of zapping me

tenth4
25-08-2012, 10:58 PM
can bro kindly write an FR on G19 ? what range of service she provides, bj/bbbj ? AR ? ball licking ? fingering ? cunnilingus ? frenching ? massaging ?

lol bro u kinda extreme sia, i dont think they do BBBJ but
BJ with cap : yes
Ball Licking/sucking : Depends

Finger : Depend on chemistry

Cunnilingus : i rather not unless u don't mind KY in and all over your mouth ( she like to use KY gel, i don't know is it because i'm big or wat la but she put tons of it, any bros can confirm if this is her style or is it becos of me?)

Frenching : Mayb ( really depend on chem this 1)

Massaging : i got a small massage in the shower when she shower my body ( if u consider that massaging then HELL YEA)

heavybackhand
26-08-2012, 10:55 AM
i tried G19 twice, really nice to chat with ( i know we pay to have sex but no connection = robot fucking), she got a very pretty look too. She seems to be new in this line. so take good care of her.

Name : Nui

FJ : A+ (this is just for me cause she willing to go all the way ^^

boobs: A+ or Small B

catbath: 9/10 she kinda like to tackle my nipple and my balls leh??? (dont kno if any1 else got it)

BJ: 9/10 she like to go fast and furious

French : depend on chemistry

RTF: i always go for her and only her in L18H36 (even though G3 & 8 quite hot but sadly my heart lies with G19 only)

* this is my first FR so if i miss out anything or type anything that i'm not suppose to type please tell & guide me instead of zapping me

Wow, muz chop chop try liao

lol bro u kinda extreme sia, i dont think they do BBBJ but
BJ with cap : yes
Ball Licking/sucking : Depends

Finger : Depend on chemistry

Cunnilingus : i rather not unless u don't mind KY in and all over your mouth ( she like to use KY gel, i don't know is it because i'm big or wat la but she put tons of it, any bros can confirm if this is her style or is it becos of me?)

Frenching : Mayb ( really depend on chem this 1)

Massaging : i got a small massage in the shower when she shower my body ( if u consider that massaging then HELL YEA)

lol, extreme meh ?? barring french, that's the range of service provided in the good golden days, service standard have dropped much nowadays.

tenth4
26-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Wow, muz chop chop try liao

lol, extreme meh ?? barring french, that's the range of service provided in the good golden days, service standard have dropped much nowadays.

Woah really ??? Anyway I still noob la been to GL less than 50 times. Need a master to guide me any way if u go try say I intro Mayb u get special treatment name is Pan have fun

heavybackhand
26-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Woah really ??? Anyway I still noob la been to GL less than 50 times. Need a master to guide me any way if u go try say I intro Mayb u get special treatment name is Pan have fun

Haha, but I dunno ur name or whatever name u told her. But nm I will try to charm her myself

tenth4
26-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Haha, but I dunno ur name or whatever name u told her. But nm I will try to charm her myself

Lol u can try by the way my name is Pan (pen) she have my contact. If all else fail use my name as back up plan. Oh bro by the way wat does KC trap mean???

heavybackhand
26-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Lol u can try by the way my name is Pan (pen) she have my contact. If all else fail use my name as back up plan. Oh bro by the way wat does KC trap mean???

omg, u dunno ???.... but anyway, it stands for Kam Cheng trap, meaning wl employ emotional tactics of making u feel loved and treasure to make u come back more often and fall in luv with them deep deep.

tenth4
26-08-2012, 04:18 PM
omg, u dunno ???.... but anyway, it stands for Kam Cheng trap, meaning wl employ emotional tactics of making u feel loved and treasure to make u come back more often and fall in luv with them deep deep.

Lol oh okay... Damn I think she using that tactic on me hmmm

heavybackhand
26-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Lol oh okay... Damn I think she using that tactic on me hmmm

not surprising, she wanna establish her regular client base, I'm sure she's doing that to her other regular. But if u encounter any extraordinary stunt or pattern from her, let us know, so we can guard our emotions against their onslaught of "GFE" treatment. :D

SammyNewbie
26-08-2012, 04:44 PM
I read the posts... at least got someone else like G3... I dun feel so paiseh now for recommending her though someone say she look like a ladyboy ^^".

heavybackhand
26-08-2012, 05:01 PM
I read the posts... at least got someone else like G3... I dun feel so paiseh now for recommending her though someone say she look like a ladyboy ^^".

bro just let go and stop feeling sorry for so long, beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Why care so much about how many bros here like ur recommendation, as long as u like it, that's enough.

I've been let down by bros reccomendation here in terms of looks and service, yet I dun hold grudges and bitch so much.

darrenown
27-08-2012, 03:28 PM
I fully agree one man meats is another man poison.. If all have the same taste then everyone will be fighting with one another.. Ot rather queuing up for 1

tenth4
28-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I fully agree one man meats is another man poison.. If all have the same taste then everyone will be fighting with one another.. Ot rather queuing up for 1

G3 look like ladyboy meh ??? Mayb is the makeup next time I must go see closer

tenth4
28-08-2012, 12:31 AM
not surprising, she wanna establish her regular client base, I'm sure she's doing that to her other regular. But if u encounter any extraordinary stunt or pattern from her, let us know, so we can guard our emotions against their onslaught of "GFE" treatment. :D

I m pretty sure she is giving me the gfe treatment. Hmmm Hp number got Liao. Mayb going to a movie with her nxt week when she free. Hmmm wat ya say man. I think I kena KC trap sia. Mayb becos my 1st session with her is $100 cause I extend then 6 days later I book 1.5 hrs ($160) and I tell her I might wanna ON with her when I m free. Now I think the more I see it the more its KC trap.
What's ur advice on this situation man?

heavybackhand
28-08-2012, 08:01 AM
I m pretty sure she is giving me the gfe treatment. Hmmm Hp number got Liao. Mayb going to a movie with her nxt week when she free. Hmmm wat ya say man. I think I kena KC trap sia. Mayb becos my 1st session with her is $100 cause I extend then 6 days later I book 1.5 hrs ($160) and I tell her I might wanna ON with her when I m free. Now I think the more I see it the more its KC trap.

Bro, how long have u been cheonging ? no offence on your experience, but just wanna make sure that you are able to control urself, your emotion and your wallet, becoz you KC also stands for another thing, Kenna Chop.:D

It may not happen now or in the beginning stage, but when given enough time, it will happen eventually.

My short advice would be, dont be serious with her, just treat it like ur casual date, know your limit emotionally and financially, quit when it cross your boundaries. They will come out with stunts to make ur feeling sipral out of control. So do yourself a favor, read through articles in matter of hearts section to prep yourself emotionally and mentally to brace urself for this upcoming adventure.

When you go out with her, don't try to brand urself as walking atm machine, only pay for her food, drinks and cinema. If you can afford, buy her something extra, but beware, it maybe the start of your nightmare coz she might start demanding more.

jsparrow
28-08-2012, 11:41 AM

Bro....yeah you may go out with her but try not to spend money on her that much.... i did went out with a particular girl from this house a few times so far they're ok.... they not that demanding rather than from L6 & L8 WLs.... but i knew of one cheongster who is 'attached' to another WL in this house too... my advice is, just treat her like a casual friend and try not to develop any feelings... cause at the end of the day....the man will suffer...once she goes back to the Land of Smiles...

tenth4
29-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Bro, how long have u been cheonging ? no offence on your experience, but just wanna make sure that you are able to control urself, your emotion and your wallet, becoz you KC also stands for another thing, Kenna Chop.:D

It may not happen now or in the beginning stage, but when given enough time, it will happen eventually.

My short advice would be, dont be serious with her, just treat it like ur casual date, know your limit emotionally and financially, quit when it cross your boundaries. They will come out with stunts to make ur feeling sipral out of control. So do yourself a favor, read through articles in matter of hearts section to prep yourself emotionally and mentally to brace urself for this upcoming adventure.

When you go out with her, don't try to brand urself as walking atm machine, only pay for her food, drinks and cinema. If you can afford, buy her something extra, but beware, it maybe the start of your nightmare coz she might start demanding more.

Yea true, I usually don't have emotion cause I m a heart breaker guy. Hmmm anyway lol I need gaming more than sex. So we shall see if it's a KC or true feeling

ArthurKop1331
29-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I find the OKT from this house rather attitude leh. knn, want to wait for my fav girl also KPKB

darrenown
29-08-2012, 09:24 PM
G3 look like ladyboy meh ??? Mayb is the makeup next time I must go see closer

She look normal to me.. At times she is messy mayb wrk too hard inside..

tenth4
31-08-2012, 09:32 PM
She look normal to me.. At times she is messy mayb wrk too hard inside..

actually G3 & G8 got very nice figure ^^

Rolec
02-09-2012, 07:40 PM
went try G7. very good service as I waited for her to finished and had her dinner. but I was rushing time and did not take up her offer of massage after the session. she did a bj at first lying down. then she ask me to stand up for her to bj. wah lau, almost came and she smiled... quickly missionary pposition to Shoot!! offloaded! shiok... she smiled again saying "wah! so much sperm?" hehe. i said long time never shoot mah...

fabiann
02-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Live reporting from geylang. Juz went to this house and tried g7.. And she is really really soft spoken.. Mine type.. But maybe she is way too tired.. She said she has been working non stop... But I think she were to KC me. I will seriously have a hard time getting out.. Overall will rtf.. Bad point is, she has abit of stretch mark on her neh neh.. Other then that, feeuwee

SammyNewbie
02-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Ok... Time to go soon ^.^. My luck with FL has been a mixed bag.

Gonna try the red horse soon.

jurongguy1981
09-09-2012, 11:11 PM
This is slowly becoming my fav house...
OKT is friendly.
Girls are not too bad. :)

Gonna visit them in the next few days.

Cannot wait!

Prince7
10-09-2012, 12:07 AM
This is slowly becoming my fav house...
OKT is friendly.
Girls are not too bad. :)

Gonna visit them in the next few days.

Cannot wait!

Bro, seems like this house very happenings.
Will pay a visit once i comeback SG this week.

jurongguy1981
10-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Bro, seems like this house very happenings.
Will pay a visit once i comeback SG this week.

haha... maybe we can visit it together! :)
haha....

Prince7
10-09-2012, 07:10 AM
haha... maybe we can visit it together! :)
haha....

Sure bro haha..
but need to recharge for a day or two first lol.
G7 seems to be a good bet ^^

jurongguy1981
10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Sure bro haha..
but need to recharge for a day or two first lol.
G7 seems to be a good bet ^^

when you are READY... we sure CHIONG! haha....

bradpitt968
12-09-2012, 02:30 AM
So far .... my personal favourite for this house is still G88. =)

siam66
12-09-2012, 03:18 AM
Wow!!! Look like this tom yum G7 really yummy and delicious, must quickly try it soon ....hehee

world_traveler
14-09-2012, 12:04 PM
what time is this house open? must try this Amy !!:D

nightfly1966
14-09-2012, 03:35 PM
what time is this house open? must try this Amy !!:D

1pm...if I'm not mistaken...:)

1ape1
15-09-2012, 12:54 AM
FR ON NEW GIRL 17. Arrived one week earlier.
Date: 05/09/12
RTF:YES

The Beginning:

As i walked into the the house after feeling horny for many days, i saw around 10 girls at the house. The OKT recommanded me a Thai Girl who knew how to speak chinese, however ieventually i chose this girl as she was waving to me.Most importantly her boobs was big (ps: however there were many big boobs one that day, raining no business).

The War begin:

Her look may not be the sexiest in the house, but i didn't regret choosing her.
As i was in the room, she was smiling and asked me to give her two 'hi 5' for choosing her and asked me if i was from korea. She seems quite shocked when i said i was local. I asked her "do u like to kiss?(cos i want more french kiss)"...but she replied " I LIKE SUCK LOLLIPOP MORE".

After we bathed, i tried to kiss her, however she didn't open her mouth for my tongue to go in. After that, i lied down and she almost got me jizzed as she did a boob job for my dick.( Her boobs are C cup at least, and her nipple is still fresh, not too protruding). This was followed by cat bath and sucking of my balls. At this moment, i squeeze my dick while playing her nice and firm boobs, juice was already gushing out from my dick. I pointed to my juice and asked her to suck, and she went for the condom (disappointment).

While she was sucking my dick, i applied some of my saliva on my finger and start to play her nipple. It was really really fun and her nipple are nice to suck. After squeezing and playing with her nipple, she said "hot hot horny!" (wow) and said "i WANT FUCK!". However, i told her, still got time suck some more.

The Blowjob:
While she was really enjoying herself as much as i was, her saliva was dripping onto my thigh from all the intense sucking. She wiped it off yet after after round of sucking, it still drip out from her mouth. It was quite a scene to see the way she blow. The wrapped my legs around her head and she was locked in between my legs while blowing me, and yet she didnt show any resistance to that.

The Fuck:
After repeated squeezing of her boobs, i really wanted to suck it. She said " I WANT FUCK! I WANT FUCK!" So i suggested her to fuck me by sitting on my dick while i suck her nipple. She applied some lub on my dick and her pussy, and "sit" onto my dick. Yet she said, " I SUCK yours! you enjoy'
Her pussy was quite tight and i should say her quite awesome as that was hard thrusting to my dick and my dick even went out of her pussy. While she inserted my dick back into her, she was giving me the KO moves, by thrusting my dick head. The way that only your dickhead is in her and she was thrusting u was amazing.

The Finale:
I couldn't hold it anymore, and i shot. I told her "shoot shoot" and she sounded angry and slap my arms! It was so awesome till the extend that i could even see my dick head when i am out of her. The condom was simply overwhelmed with my cum that i cant even see 3/4 of my dick especially the head.

The massage:
I was the first time that my massage was so short, it was like 10minutes only. During the conversation, it seems like she didnt like to talk about her past, so it is better not to talk into that topic as she silent during the massage.

Look - 6/10 (those short short small girl look, not typical thai can cfm face.more like slight meat student and she got bracer)
Body - 7/10 (it was surprising to see that her waist was much smaller that her boobs and it was nice to see such big assert with small waist)

Boobs - 9/10 (at least C, can't hold it with one hand, fucking nice to squeeze)
Shower - 6/10 (quite normal)
Bj - 9/10 (She was so focused and i like the way she suck till drip saliva)
Fingering - N/A
Frenching - not really N/A
Painting - never try
Fj - 8/10 (she willing to change positions whenever i ask .. nice pussy .. never rush it & feeling like fucking gf)
Attitude - 9/10 (You can feel that she is very enthusiastic and filled with energy)
rtf - YES Definitely

Cyberspace Nerd
15-09-2012, 08:34 PM
FR ON NEW GIRL 17. Arrived one week earlier.
Date: 05/09/12
RTF:YES

The Beginning:

As i walked into the the house after feeling horny for many days, i saw around 10 girls at the house. The OKT recommanded me a Thai Girl who knew how to speak chinese, however ieventually i chose this girl as she was waving to me.Most importantly her boobs was big (ps: however there were many big boobs one that day, raining no business).

The War begin:

Her look may not be the sexiest in the house, but i didn't regret choosing her.
As i was in the room, she was smiling and asked me to give her two 'hi 5' for choosing her and asked me if i was from korea. She seems quite shocked when i said i was local. I asked her "do u like to kiss?(cos i want more french kiss)"...but she replied " I LIKE SUCK LOLLIPOP MORE".

After we bathed, i tried to kiss her, however she didn't open her mouth for my tongue to go in. After that, i lied down and she almost got me jizzed as she did a boob job for my dick.( Her boobs are C cup at least, and her nipple is still fresh, not too protruding). This was followed by cat bath and sucking of my balls. At this moment, i squeeze my dick while playing her nice and firm boobs, juice was already gushing out from my dick. I pointed to my juice and asked her to suck, and she went for the condom (disappointment).

While she was sucking my dick, i applied some of my saliva on my finger and start to play her nipple. It was really really fun and her nipple are nice to suck. After squeezing and playing with her nipple, she said "hot hot horny!" (wow) and said "i WANT FUCK!". However, i told her, still got time suck some more.

The Blowjob:
While she was really enjoying herself as much as i was, her saliva was dripping onto my thigh from all the intense sucking. She wiped it off yet after after round of sucking, it still drip out from her mouth. It was quite a scene to see the way she blow. The wrapped my legs around her head and she was locked in between my legs while blowing me, and yet she didnt show any resistance to that.

The Fuck:
After repeated squeezing of her boobs, i really wanted to suck it. She said " I WANT FUCK! I WANT FUCK!" So i suggested her to fuck me by sitting on my dick while i suck her nipple. She applied some lub on my dick and her pussy, and "sit" onto my dick. Yet she said, " I SUCK yours! you enjoy'
Her pussy was quite tight and i should say her quite awesome as that was hard thrusting to my dick and my dick even went out of her pussy. While she inserted my dick back into her, she was giving me the KO moves, by thrusting my dick head. The way that only your dickhead is in her and she was thrusting u was amazing.

The Finale:
I couldn't hold it anymore, and i shot. I told her "shoot shoot" and she sounded angry and slap my arms! It was so awesome till the extend that i could even see my dick head when i am out of her. The condom was simply overwhelmed with my cum that i cant even see 3/4 of my dick especially the head.

The massage:
I was the first time that my massage was so short, it was like 10minutes only. During the conversation, it seems like she didnt like to talk about her past, so it is better not to talk into that topic as she silent during the massage.

Look - 6/10 (those short short small girl look, not typical thai can cfm face.more like slight meat student and she got bracer)
Body - 7/10 (it was surprising to see that her waist was much smaller that her boobs and it was nice to see such big assert with small waist)

Boobs - 9/10 (at least C, can't hold it with one hand, fucking nice to squeeze)
Shower - 6/10 (quite normal)
Bj - 9/10 (She was so focused and i like the way she suck till drip saliva)
Fingering - N/A
Frenching - not really N/A
Painting - never try
Attitude - 9/10 (You can feel that she is very enthusiastic and filled with energy)
rtf - YES Definitely

One question. Are the tits real or fake ?? :rolleyes:

1ape1
16-09-2012, 11:28 AM
One question. Are the tits real or fake ?? :rolleyes:

It feels real..and her boobs are very firm and warm..

egmar mah
17-09-2012, 06:12 PM
come to release sperm only dun kc here kc there. imean u youngser are like this i know,nvr mind when get older u will learn not so easy con by these chicken.

Cyberspace Nerd
19-09-2012, 09:10 PM
It feels real..and her boobs are very firm and warm..

you mean fake one feels cold ?? do you really know how to differentiate real and fake boobs??

geelang
21-09-2012, 10:30 PM
G7 still around?

1ape1
22-09-2012, 12:20 PM
you mean fake one feels cold ?? do you really know how to differentiate real and fake boobs??

Of course i know la..believe or not up to you bro..haha

Supervert
27-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Of course i know la..believe or not up to you bro..haha

Must pay visit to new girl G17 leu.

ffun161
27-09-2012, 01:16 PM
seems like G17 will be popular these days

Supervert
27-09-2012, 09:51 PM
seems like G17 will be popular these days

Yup bro. Must try must try lol.

1ape1
30-09-2012, 01:19 AM

u tried her too?

Supervert
30-09-2012, 11:39 AM
u tried her too?

Yes bro.. Tried G17.
Awsome !! Good body shape always smiling and good GFE. But got bracer as what bro mentioned.
Great piaking. Even though no french and bbbj (cbj only), I am definitely going to RTF.
On the way out saw G1 - very pretty.. Maybe try her next time if G17 not available.

El Bistro
05-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes bro.. Tried G17.
Awsome !! Good body shape always smiling and good GFE. But got bracer as what bro mentioned.
Great piaking. Even though no french and bbbj (cbj only), I am definitely going to RTF.
On the way out saw G1 - very pretty.. Maybe try her next time if G17 not available.

Bro that day i went to this house want to get G7 but okt say no chance better to try other girls. I saw one very pretty girl, this girl is G1. But i never take her.
Tell okt i come back next time.
Thanks

geelang
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
hmmm any FR on G1?

1ape1
11-10-2012, 06:51 PM
anyone got any new FR?

geylangking2427
20-10-2012, 05:17 PM
How about G11? Any1 tried bfor?

afxad
22-10-2012, 12:28 AM
G3 Orange

Look - 8/10

Body - 7/10 (slim, but tall. im 180 and i thnk shes around my height)

Boobs - 7/10 (c cup enhanced, quite obvious.)

Frenching - 7/10 (aggressive. she has a strong tongue lol.)

BBBJ – 7/10 (nothing special.)

FJ - 8.5/10 (first my dick was abit limp cos of a tiring day but once i got hard, woo! nice and tight, with her moans making me even hornier!)

GFE – 9/10 (couldnt stop hugging and kissing me lol.)

Attitude - 10/10 (was nervous cos i dont indulge in the geylang scene but made me really comfortable with her easy going nature and chatty-ness despite me not undstndng wht the fuck she was saying 3/4 of the time lol, stoppd the bbbj to sing and dance abit to some korean song playing on her radio, cute. )

Damage - $50

RTF - Sure!

afxad
22-10-2012, 12:30 AM
btw after the session she asked for my number. on hindsight i probably shouldnt have given it to her. :/ what do you think bros?

samual
22-10-2012, 10:47 PM
lol she wanna have after session with you :p

tenth4
25-10-2012, 03:08 PM
btw after the session she asked for my number. on hindsight i probably shouldnt have given it to her. :/ what do you think bros?

If ur single it's okay else ur Gf or wife see lol half ur asset will go to them or break up. Cause they will SMS ya all the time. And if ya piss them off next time they game up on ya giv ya sucky services.

ffun161
25-10-2012, 11:35 PM

Bro, might share the kc experience later?:D

fish85
25-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Tried g17,

After reading fr here.. Went in saw 3 Girls only.. But only finding for G17, trying to spot the braces.. Lol.. Okt say G17 cute type the other 2 new arrival. But never listen to him la, jus say 17.. Looks really normal, short short meat meat one as mention by other bros.. Very friendly, hold ur hand and walk up the stairs.. Keep smiling.. Attitude very good, told me must smile must be happy Cus I look really grumpy, many cars at geylang and turn Afew rounds before finding a carpark lot. Anyway back to fr.. Bath for me sop looking at her tatoo.. Inner hand got butterfly very cute.. Zoom at boobs really big and natural la.. I confirm not enhance one la.. Go n try prove it man.

Lie on bed, she starts licking, den gif me a good boobs massage I think is her favorite move, can't see my dick her boobs too big.. But not shiok la.. Abit uncomfortable for me.. Saw my dick soft soft she starts licking hard on my dick.. Den put on condom starts to give bj really good bj very long and hardworking too.. I think maybe got braces more shiok.. Got different kinda feeling.. Lol.. 1st time try bj with braces.. Kinda cool.. Den went on top of me her pussy is shaved and very warm.. She cowboy awhile but I cannot hold anymore maybe bj too good I shootssss....

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 10/10
Bj. : 8/10
Fj. : 8/10

$50 really worth to try if u r boobs and service lovers.. If u want pretty pretty face skip this

PointB
29-10-2012, 09:21 PM

Wrong move..
I've blocked her number from all sorta of apps and calls..
She just keeps numbers without even knowing who she is talking to..

coolguy77
04-11-2012, 09:00 PM
No new FR on this house??

Anyway was there today. Not many girl in tank to choose from so went for G3.

Look - 6.5/10 (not much of a looker to me compared to the others)

Body - 8/10 (nice slim body)

Boobs - 7/10 (enhanced..can easily see and feel)

Frenching - 9/10 (she like frenching alot. From enter the room to shower to bed lol)

BBBJ – 7/10 (ok..)

FJ - 8/10 ( she has a nice ass to go doggy)

GFE – 10/10

Damage - $50

She gets wet super easily. Before sex, she even play porn on the ipad to watch during. Lol although abit distracting..

ffun161
04-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Bbbj? Brother are you sure it's bbbj not cbj?

No new FR on this house??

Anyway was there today. Not many girl in tank to choose from so went for G3.

Look - 6.5/10 (not much of a looker to me compared to the others)

Body - 8/10 (nice slim body)

Boobs - 7/10 (enhanced..can easily see and feel)

Frenching - 9/10 (she like frenching alot. From enter the room to shower to bed lol)

BBBJ – 7/10 (ok..)

FJ - 8/10 ( she has a nice ass to go doggy)

GFE – 10/10

Damage - $50

She gets wet super easily. Before sex, she even play porn on the ipad to watch during. Lol although abit distracting..

coolguy77
05-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Bbbj? Brother are you sure it's bbbj not cbj?

well, both. we 69 then got some bbbj then also got cbj before sex

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
G1 chio.. Any FR for her ? :)

newcomer1984
06-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Lucky guy...

coolguy77
06-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Lucky guy...

??????????

Wu Song Jr
06-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Just back from there and tried G88:
Look - 7/10 not a looker but sympatic
Body - 6/10 a bit flat ass and some tummy but not really disturbing
Boobs - 8/10 nice bouncing natural C+
Frenching - N/A
CBJ – 8/10 nice slurping sounds
FJ - 9/10 tight and accomodating
GFE – 9/10
Damage - $80 -I am ang moh and being peeled for that ;-)
She is very hard working and in shower she washed me really nice. She noticed that I like how was she washing my didi and ass and I really enjoyed it.
We proceed with some nice massage and she used some gel to play with my balls and ass again. I fliped over and she continued with a play while doing CBJ....she also liked to be fingered...
I nailed her in misionary and shoot soon my load..
Very nice experience altough look is not the girls strong side...
Dude you don't sounds like ang moh to me tio bo? :confused:

coolguy77
07-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Wrong move..
I've blocked her number from all sorta of apps and calls..
She just keeps numbers without even knowing who she is talking to..

G3 does that?? then why she keep in the first place if she takes everybody number

1ape1
10-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Wait for g17 to come down..rtf

El Bistro
12-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Wait for g17 to come down..rtf

Bro can post your FR ? :)
Kumsia.

newcomer1984
12-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:confused:

Cafu
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Any bros tried G11 ? ;)

Wu Song Jr
12-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Bro what do you mean by that. ?!??

newcomer1984
12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Need more FR lor?

newcomer1984
12-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Since all the FR are good, which gl we should not waste time trying?
Hehehe.

Wu Song Jr
13-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Lucky guy...

Need more FR lor?

Since all the FR are good, which gl we should not waste time trying?
Hehehe.

Bro your postings very chim hahaa :)

newcomer1984
14-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Not very chim, just want some good recommendation.

Wu Song Jr
17-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Not very chim, just want some good recommendation.

Bro newcomer so far how many girls you tried from this house? :D

newcomer1984
17-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Bro newcomer so far how many girls you tried from this house? :D

Recently tried G1. Looks quite pretty, service normal but very cool towards me. Maybe I not handsome lor. Each time to this hs not many gl in the tank. Wonder how many gl in this hs and why so popular? Need some experience bro for more info..

clot8866
25-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Hi guys, newbie here, planning to drop by some time next month. Do i need to tell OKT that i want a normal ($50 for 30mins) session so tht they wont charge me $80? And do i have to pay beforehand or after the session?

jsparrow
26-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi guys, newbie here, planning to drop by some time next month. Do i need to tell OKT that i want a normal ($50 for 30mins) session so tht they wont charge me $80? And do i have to pay beforehand or after the session?

You can just tell OKT you are paying for $50. Pay by NETs bro if you want 5% rebate if you pay by credit card there 5% admin fees, but its ok if your credit company gives you back 7% cashback :D

Cafu
26-11-2012, 12:41 PM
You can just tell OKT you are paying for $50. Pay by NETs bro if you want 5% rebate if you pay by credit card there 5% admin fees, but its ok if your credit company gives you back 7% cashback :D

Bro dun sabo him can? :D

ahfat
28-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Just visited yesterday during the drizzle. Had about 7-8 wl in the tank.
Did not want to try no.3 as got raped by her previously before.
No.1 quite the looker but only Wl in tank not smiling.
Got tis 28 or 29 just walked in to join the tank. Big Neh Neh
End up still choose no.3 orange.

Her Chinese and eng is Pte ltd so prepare for chicken and duck unless u putt passa thai

Fake big boobs. About c or big c. She admitted its fake
Keep frenching and kissing like siao liddat
Cowgirl me with force that it hurt a little when I left haha
Finished her off with doggy.
Basically got raped by her once enter the door till switch to doggy
Bros who like Wl with initiative, this is the 1.
She is quite tall also

1ape1
14-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Visiting gal 17 again later..do anyone know if she is working today?

Wu Song Jr
15-12-2012, 06:04 PM
G1 is damn chio :D

maybemaybe
17-12-2012, 06:58 PM
had some good exp with this house too! :) G1 is really damn pretty

jurongguy1981
18-12-2012, 08:08 PM
yeap... G1 is pretty. however, her service is SOP.
having said that she does not rush but i don't think it is easy to get special services like BBBJ from her.
She is very discipline in the sense that she knows she is here just for work and not to go all way out just to get alot of customers, e.g. KC.
but overall, experience with her is good. :)

Cyberspace Nerd
19-12-2012, 12:00 AM
G1 is damn chio :D

compare to 666 G10 ?? got fight ?

how is this G1 figure ??? can fight with WH14G12 ? if got her figure best liao. :p

Wu Song Jr
19-12-2012, 12:50 AM
compare to 666 G10 ?? got fight ?

how is this G1 figure ??? can fight with WH14G12 ? if got her figure best liao. :p

Bro yandao different people different taste :D

If add in L8H45G9
then in terms of chio-ness my personal opinion to rank these few girls is
1) L8H45G9
2) L18H36G1
3) L6H66G10

figure-wise paiseh i no comments bro :D

jurongguy1981
19-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I agree L6H66G10 is chio too...
L18H36G1 is pretty but she has a bigger frame.
If guys like a smaller build girl, L6H66G10 should be a better choice.
I must go check out L8H45G9
haha... alot of talk on her. :)

Wu Song Jr
20-12-2012, 03:41 PM
I agree L6H66G10 is chio too...
L18H36G1 is pretty but she has a bigger frame.
If guys like a smaller build girl, L6H66G10 should be a better choice.
I must go check out L8H45G9
haha... alot of talk on her. :)

Bro waiting for your FR :)

jurongguy1981
20-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Bro waiting for your FR :)

Hahhaa... but for that house, I have chose G98 2 times liao man...
haaha... if i go try the other girl, i scare next time when i go back, the service level will drop.
hahaha....
see how... maybe when she is not in. :) hahaa

1ape1
24-12-2012, 11:55 PM
are they open tomoro?

Cafu
25-12-2012, 10:27 PM
are they open tomoro?

Should be operating everyday right??:confused:

peanut123
28-12-2012, 03:14 AM
If you like big boobs, G28 is great. Fucking big and natural torpedo/papaya shaped tits that are full and solid. Could be friendlier, but those tits make up for it. Although I like fair girls, her dark tan does give her a nice, healthy look. I take her whenever I see her in the tank, although its been awhile since I went to this house.

Just visited yesterday during the drizzle. Had about 7-8 wl in the tank.
Did not want to try no.3 as got raped by her previously before.
No.1 quite the looker but only Wl in tank not smiling.
Got tis 28 or 29 just walked in to join the tank. Big Neh Neh
End up still choose no.3 orange.

Her Chinese and eng is Pte ltd so prepare for chicken and duck unless u putt passa thai

Fake big boobs. About c or big c. She admitted its fake
Keep frenching and kissing like siao liddat
Cowgirl me with force that it hurt a little when I left haha
Finished her off with doggy.
Basically got raped by her once enter the door till switch to doggy
Bros who like Wl with initiative, this is the 1.
She is quite tall also

toilet$50
28-12-2012, 07:44 PM
If you like big boobs, G28 is great. Fucking big and natural torpedo/papaya shaped tits that are full and solid. Could be friendlier, but those tits make up for it. Although I like fair girls, her dark tan does give her a nice, healthy look. I take her whenever I see her in the tank, although its been awhile since I went to this house.

bro peanut,thanks for the info:)

bonkning
28-12-2012, 08:54 PM
will go down take a look at g28 one of these days, kumsia, bro.

Wu Song Jr
28-12-2012, 11:29 PM
will go down take a look at g28 one of these days, kumsia, bro.

Bro she not your cup of tea.
I recommend G1. Very pretty :D

El Bistro
29-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Bro she not your cup of tea.
I recommend G1. Very pretty :D

Yes G1 pretty :D

Wu Song Jr
29-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Any bros going 1836 today? :)

hellme
29-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know why today they didn't open for biz?