not drinker

Fat

looking for female FB

age below 30

average or slighty above average looking

PM me if interested

MaleHost
19-06-2015, 12:07 AM
fat? why not you do something about this fat thing first? with the willpower and right methods (exercise and diet), just months and problem solved. or else it will be a problem for life, worsening as you age.

for me it is martial arts, swimming and cycling. i have friends and colleagues enjoying badminton, tennis, jogging, etc. find something you like and enjoy then it will not be a chore or hassle, you will enjoy instead.

Sigao
19-06-2015, 07:46 AM
fat? why not you do something about this fat thing first? with the willpower and right methods (exercise and diet), just months and problem solved. or else it will be a problem for life, worsening as you age.

for me it is martial arts, swimming and cycling. i have friends and colleagues enjoying badminton, tennis, jogging, etc. find something you like and enjoy then it will not be a chore or hassle, you will enjoy instead.

Talk cock . You got pic to prove?

MaleHost
22-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Talk cock . You got pic to prove?

need i prove anything to you? you better post less or watch your words, see how badly you are zapped already.

MaleHost
22-06-2015, 04:11 PM
how easy is it to lose 20kg in half year? eat less and fill hunger with plain water. but do it willingly, not like evil employers underfeeding maids.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21270/212705554318d47600a819da830d3637d1e03d02.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=21270555&showlnk=0)

toyguy88
22-06-2015, 04:58 PM

i'm surprised to see such a positive and sincere reply..
i agree with MaleHost, if you live an active lifestyle, you'll gain not just girls, but respect from others once they see a transformation.

filip
22-06-2015, 06:23 PM
i'm surprised to see such a positive and sincere reply..
i agree with MaleHost, if you live an active lifestyle, you'll gain not just girls, but respect from others once they see a transformation.

Agreed. I started to gym 2 years ago and being in better shape helps overall well-being.