PDA

View Full Version : Most unusual phone call

Pokimon1
13-05-2006, 10:16 AM
I received an SMS from China yesterdeay with a request to call back.

When I returned the call I found out that it was from Xiao Fang, who was operating in Singapore more than a year ago.

She had a very unusual request.

Her cousin now in Singapore on a Students' Visit Pass and would like to do some FL to make some money. She asked me to do the QC and to give her cousin some advise.

As she put it, "I can be trusted not to take advantage of the girl"

In other words, I will not be OKT and take a cut from her earnings and to introduce her to some reliable customers who will not get her into trouble.

Of course I agreed without any hesitation.

She gave me her cousin's local contact number and asked if I could call immediately as she was waiting for my call.

I called Jenny and a most sexy, cock-standing voice replied. She asked if I was available right away because there is nobody at her flat and they would not return until late in the evening.

Went to her flat within one hour, knocked on the door and lo and behold what a wonderous sight!!! I could not believe my luck.

Jenny is 19 years old (showed me her documents) and is enrolled full time in a commercial school. Statistics 34B.(firm with pink nips) 5'2" tall, around 45Kg, long hair, pure white skin (so white you can see the blue veins on her bosom and her thighs)
Looks: 8/10

Since we had a lot of time, we started TCSS.

Her Beijing accent makes the conversation most enjoyable. I let her talk a lot.

She's not sure if she really want to do FL, but need the extra money. She want my advise and again I confirm that, if she decides to FL, I will recommend bros. to her carefully and I will not take any "cut" from her earnings. She said if I could help her she would service me FOC anytime I wanted. I jokingly asked "3 times a week?" she said... no problem. (Ho say leow!)

Now we get down to QC.

I must say, she is very inexperienced. I had to teach her what to do in the shower, how to catbath,etc...

She does not like to BBBJ and also not keen on frenching... I said it was up to her and did not force the issue. If she would at least BJ, it would be an advantage.

However I warned her (for her own protection) she must insist on using condom. NO CONDOM NO FUCK must be her policy.

She did not resist my fingering. My gosh... she was WET!!!

I played with the nipples and sucked her gorgeous boobs. She helped me put on the helmet. Not too good at it, but can learn.

When I shoved my dick into her SHE WAS TIGHT. She moaned and said she felt a little pain.

I thought to myself; "Am I fucking a virgin?"

I asked her and she confirmed that she has never been fucked before. I hit Jackpot Ah!!!!! Woooooooo!

I normally take a long time to cum, but this time I shot my load within five minutes. Buay tahan!!!! Her tightness and natural wetness along with her soft sensuous moaning sent me to heaven.

Since we have not tried other positions yet, and we had a lot of time; we continued to TCSS for about 45 minutes. She was playing with my didi all the time.

Marikita!!! it was time for second round.

We tried doggie, standing doggie, scissors, 69, cowgirl. Not bad but she has a lot to learn and can improve with practice. I will gladly teach her.

She said, she is still not too sure if she wants to do FL. If she does, it will only be 2 or 3 times a week and maybe 2 customers a day only.

She asked me how much should be her charge; I suggested between $100 to $120 without room.

She told me she would think hard about it and let me know soon.

I gave her $120 but she refused to accept. I insisted and she reluctantly accepted saying she would buy me a present with the money. Where to get such a lobang???

So brothers, camp here for more news.

faszcom
13-05-2006, 10:21 AM
LOL...you as good as kanna TOTO first price..:D

naemlo
13-05-2006, 10:29 AM

It is amazing that she trusts u a lot. :rolleyes:

laozuzhong
13-05-2006, 10:34 AM
She said, she is still not too sure if she wants to do FL. If she does, it will only be 2 or 3 times a week and maybe 2 customers a day only.

She asked me how much should be her charge; I suggested between $100 to $120 without room.

I gave her $120 but she refused to accept. I insisted and she reluctantly accepted saying she would buy me a present with the money. Where to get such a lobang???

Please keep us in the loop if she decides to do FL.
Based on your description of her, sounds like a good deal @120.

dirtymonk82
13-05-2006, 10:40 AM
wow cow...im going to camp here...looks like a real SYT

redstorm
13-05-2006, 10:40 AM
looking forward for more updates :D

superman
13-05-2006, 10:56 AM
wow bro u really hit the jackport, can QC a virgin

Pokimon1
13-05-2006, 10:57 AM
looking forward for more updates :D

Hey bros. Please DO NOT PM me for Jenny's number

I have to respect her wishes...

Wait for further developments

Don't worry, when the time comes, I will definitely share:D

Siong2
13-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Luck is everywhere, just not with me. :D
Waiting for further updates bro. :p

hamsapfella
13-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Bro you sure this isn't some kind of wet dream you had? Because it really too good to be true!!!:eek:

Fantasy_4
13-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Bro, U Hit JackPot!!

d24d13
13-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Damn it..bro, u r indeed lucky.:p

Kyser Soze
13-05-2006, 01:09 PM
I trust bro Pokimon1's luck is as good as the two winners of $2.8million Toto on Thursday. :rolleyes: Damn lucky!!!

bart
13-05-2006, 02:13 PM
some guys really get all the luck. Well done pokimon.

Moral of the story: DO NOT DELETE THE SPAM CHINA SMS!..

Remy_Martiny
13-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Hey bros. Please DO NOT PM me for Jenny's number

I have to respect her wishes...

Wait for further developments

Don't worry, when the time comes, I will definitely share:D
Bro,

I would like to cue up too.... if she is keen pls let us know i will be camping here. Thanks

stephan
13-05-2006, 02:48 PM
This one is Ang Bao draw la.... nb.... how lucky u r, bro! :D

lonelyboy
13-05-2006, 03:39 PM
yo bro, if she decides to start doing FL let us know ok, I will be waiting at my mailbox eagerly :p

ryanlim
13-05-2006, 04:01 PM
is this thread appropriate for this section????????

:confused:

ahpaul25
13-05-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm taking que number 1....since no 1 asking........LOL :D

Pokimon1
13-05-2006, 04:28 PM
is this thread appropriate for this section????????

:confused:

With due respects bro. where can I post it?????:confused:

ass77
13-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Unbelievable luck.
Ma chiam kanna toto..

Full of Envy..:o

Tai_zi21
13-05-2006, 04:34 PM
With due respects bro. where can I post it?????:confused:

FL dome section i guess?

Pokimon1
13-05-2006, 04:38 PM
FL dome section i guess?

I did consider that; but she is not yet an FL

This is my discussion about sex

ufm1003
13-05-2006, 04:48 PM
count me in! remember to let us know on any new updates.. thank

Fireman
13-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Bro ahpaul25, since you declare no.1 in the queue I'll be no. 2 then.....lolz......:p

codicerous
13-05-2006, 11:05 PM
camping here too ....

bro pokimon, do let us know when she is ready =o)

AD69
13-05-2006, 11:45 PM
I did consider that; but she is not yet an FL

This is my discussion about sexBro,

You lucky chap.:)

When she decided to start her FL, start a thread in the FL Dome so all bros will know.

Me too camping here for more updates. :D

bkklover
13-05-2006, 11:52 PM
count me in too!! :)

tk-king
14-05-2006, 12:00 AM
she could be my virgin comm. sex :o

wow69
14-05-2006, 12:15 AM
I bet lots of Bros are parking here and waiting for gd news... so am I :p and hope she allows 69 if she enter the FL trade :D

tungsten
14-05-2006, 12:14 PM

Her cousin now in Singapore on a Students' Visit Pass and would like to do some FL to make some money. She asked me to do the QC and to give her cousin some advise.

The most important question is whether your contacts still got other cousins :D Slurp Slurp

sexytoy.com.sg
14-05-2006, 12:51 PM
The most important question is whether your contacts still got other cousins :D Slurp Slurp

I am sure that will not be the last from the cousins. ;)

ken_v2
15-05-2006, 07:19 PM
wah.. so lucky.. hit jackpot. keep us posted ;)

onion_rings
15-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Some guys just have this kind of luck....Cheers!

Think in a million year it also won't happen to me(reverse psychology)....:D

Night Devil
16-05-2006, 01:01 AM
camp here with condom for latest update..:D

Kingtut
16-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Wah! Bro Pokomon1 this kind of luck is like kenna 4D+TOTO+Big Sweep
all in the same week. Please put me in your waiting list. Thanks bro.

ToOvercum
16-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Wah Brother, you hor seh liaoz~~`

Wish u song song to Jurong~~

ericgo18
16-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Bro pokemon1
fr the way u describe the conversation u had with her i personally dun think she is a virgin and u r her 1st to bonk her fr my own experience with chinese chick as i hav been travelling in n outta china for the past 3yrs

tungsten
16-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Sorry to hijack thread for a while. Can ask the seniors here is there anyway to see who up your points? Would like to up those who have given me the points. Thanks.

Back to the cousins liao. Got news? :D

colortv
16-05-2006, 05:20 PM
has u check the website for ur video? maybe u r caught on camera during the act?.:eek: .

ivanahump
16-05-2006, 08:40 PM

When I returned the call I found out that it was from Xiao Fang, who was operating in Singapore more than a year ago.

In other words, I will not be OKT and take a cut from her earnings and to introduce her to some reliable customers who will not get her into trouble.

Of course I agreed without any hesitation.

She gave me her cousin's local contact number and asked if I could call immediately as she was waiting for my call.

I called Jenny and a most sexy, cock-standing voice replied. She asked if I was available right away because there is nobody at her flat and they would not return until late in the evening.

Went to her flat within one hour, knocked on the door and lo and behold what a wonderous sight!!! I could not believe my luck.

Jenny is 19 years old (showed me her documents) and is enrolled full time in a commercial school. Statistics 34B.(firm with pink nips) 5'2" tall, around 45Kg, long hair, pure white skin (so white you can see the blue veins on her bosom and her thighs)
Looks: 8/10

Since we had a lot of time, we started TCSS.

Her Beijing accent makes the conversation most enjoyable. I let her talk a lot.

She's not sure if she really want to do FL, but need the extra money. She want my advise and again I confirm that, if she decides to FL, I will recommend bros. to her carefully and I will not take any "cut" from her earnings. She said if I could help her she would service me FOC anytime I wanted. I jokingly asked "3 times a week?" she said... no problem. (Ho say leow!)

Now we get down to QC.

I must say, she is very inexperienced. I had to teach her what to do in the shower, how to catbath,etc...

She does not like to BBBJ and also not keen on frenching... I said it was up to her and did not force the issue. If she would at least BJ, it would be an advantage.

However I warned her (for her own protection) she must insist on using condom. NO CONDOM NO FUCK must be her policy.

She did not resist my fingering. My gosh... she was WET!!!

I played with the nipples and sucked her gorgeous boobs. She helped me put on the helmet. Not too good at it, but can learn.

When I shoved my dick into her SHE WAS TIGHT. She moaned and said she felt a little pain.

I thought to myself; "Am I fucking a virgin?"

I asked her and she confirmed that she has never been fucked before. I hit Jackpot Ah!!!!! Woooooooo!

I normally take a long time to cum, but this time I shot my load within five minutes. Buay tahan!!!! Her tightness and natural wetness along with her soft sensuous moaning sent me to heaven.

Since we have not tried other positions yet, and we had a lot of time; we continued to TCSS for about 45 minutes. She was playing with my didi all the time.

Marikita!!! it was time for second round.

We tried doggie, standing doggie, scissors, 69, cowgirl. Not bad but she has a lot to learn and can improve with practice. I will gladly teach her.

camping here liao.
when is she ready?

AD69
17-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Bro ivanahump,

Dun quote the whole post when replying, U r wasting the bandwidth leh....later boss Sam will zap u.

AD69
17-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Can ask the seniors here is there anyway to see who up your points? Bro, You can click on the User CP at the top bar to check who up your rep. points.

Pokimon1
17-05-2006, 09:44 AM
UPDATE:

Hi bros. Thanks for all the interet in Jenny.

Here is my update.

I spoke to her again at length over the past two days and she is still very undecided. She really does not wish to be an FL unless absolutely necessary.

Currently she is helping a friend as a sales-girl and getting a small income on a part-time basis.

She is not desperate, but could do with extra money.

I know that being an FL is never the best solution. I am not encouraging her

This is one decision she has to make for herself as it involves her whole future.

I will continue to keep all of you posted.

mighty_god
17-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Please do update. thanks... :p

hotdick69
17-05-2006, 11:27 AM
wah bro pokimon1..... respect u man...... i think its best for her to decide or not she will blame u if in the end she hates it..... :D If she does me will be in the Q also.... :D

LED...
17-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Bro, honestly my big head really wish that she will not be in the FL scene...........but my small head will patronise her if she eventually decide to do it willingly...........:D

Cheers to your effort