PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get good vibrators?

nicholasoh
12-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi bros,

My gf wanted me to get a vibrator for her but I have no experience in getting one. What should I look out for when I'm getting it? Where can I get it? How much does it cost? I remember seeing stalls in the dark alleys of desker but dunno whether is it up to good hygiene anot? Can bros/females recommend me? Thinking to get something that is shown in jap av shows, not the big ones but around 5cm with a coil wire attach to the vibrator and the control..

Thanks.

TommyPingPong
13-05-2006, 10:49 AM
It a typical newbie laziness! As Sammyboy had mentioned some where, you dunno how to Google search meh??? And you created 2 same threads some more !!!

laozuzhong
13-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Bro, there are many adult shops in singapore nowadays that you can just walk in and get what you want. Dun need to buy it over the internet. It will cost more if you get it over the net. Some of the shops have a lot of various you can choose from. You might even be able to get the sale person to recommend you one.

There are a couple of adult shops in Orchard Tower, Front Building. 1 of them is on the 1st Floor. The other on the 3rd Floor. Also a few in Geylang area. You will be spoilt for choice.

Enjoy your shopping. ;)

ragnarclaw
13-05-2006, 02:33 PM
There's 2 shop at lucky plaza that sell vibrator but if you're paisey then mid-point orchard 3rd floor is the place for you. The lady boss will recommand a budget price for you..:D

xiong5182
13-05-2006, 06:39 PM
just order it on the net lahz... they will even send it to your place..... can try www.sgintimates.com.sg

spidermel
13-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Go market and buy a cucumber oso can be a vibrator... can control ur own speed somemore...:rolleyes:

nicholasoh
13-05-2006, 09:56 PM
thanks bros.. I dunno new post need moderation so create 2 thread by mistake...

spenceryap
14-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Jus to add to Spyder's suggestion,

Put your handphone on vibration mode and hold the cucumber together while pleasuring her. Sure to cum.

Better still, insert handphone.

whutdapuki
14-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Better still, insert handphone.

this one better but must have phone which have strong vibration hehe ..

anyway, try not to order online .. some stuff are quite expensive.

there's a shop at bugis market, for me since im around my early adulthood and old for a teenager, ripe enough to do things, i patronise the one at orchard lucky plaza.

ragnarclaw
14-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Go market and buy a cucumber oso can be a vibrator... can control ur own speed somemore...:rolleyes:

hahaha like that also can...can save some money also. Good idea:D

mrfireball59
14-05-2006, 12:43 PM
is it sad, if your gf ask you to buy a virbrator instead of asking you to bonk her :(

sexytoy.com.sg
14-05-2006, 12:47 PM
is it sad, if your gf ask you to buy a virbrator instead of asking you to bonk her :(

Maybe she just wanted some extra excitment and pretend like a AV star for a change rite...