PDA

View Full Version : Need help regarding harassment law

folatine
16-06-2015, 06:04 PM
hi guys,

in my past chionging experience i nv encounter this issue but anyway luck is down for me and a 1 sms turn into an harassment case with the police. apparently the girl got saboed and she been receiving sms and calls asking for sex services. so basically my number got traced and got roped in to police station to assist the IO on this case.

wondering if any of the bros here kana this shit before anot? what are the implications gonna happen? :(

4getful
16-06-2015, 07:35 PM
One sms? If only one sms then why worry?

Harassment is characteristically repetitive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment

Don't think it can be harassment but just a procedure to get more information. :)

joncheong
16-06-2015, 10:58 PM
i second what above bro said....if you were to charged for harassment, then every other guy who called her would have to be charged as well....which leads us to how is it possible still be classified as harassment by so many guys? more of the IO asking all the guys to go down write statement like where they got the number from so that the men in blue can go catch the sabo-er...

69Sniper
17-06-2015, 12:48 PM
hi guys,

in my past chionging experience i nv encounter this issue but anyway luck is down for me and a 1 sms turn into an harassment case with the police. apparently the girl got saboed and she been receiving sms and calls asking for sex services. so basically my number got traced and got roped in to police station to assist the IO on this case.

wondering if any of the bros here kana this shit before anot? what are the implications gonna happen? :(

aiyoyo brudder looks like the polic just need u to help in de investigation onli brudder, but it will be embarrasin for u when dey start to ask many ques :p

folatine
17-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Haha! Thanks bros for replying. The IO just ask do I know this person and this number look familiar to me anot. Scared sia. Chiong so long nv kana harassment taiji before. Curse the person who wanna play punk. Tsk

Intltuk
17-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Haha! Thanks bros for replying. The IO just ask do I know this person and this number look familiar to me anot. Scared sia. Chiong so long nv kana harassment taiji before. Curse the person who wanna play punk. Tsk

The police are doing a trace and u're part of the chain.

Abcdefghijklmn
17-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Harassment is ok. Sexual harassment is not okay.

You can say that you obtained from where where where and keep a screenshot or the ticket that you Chong or receipt. Then when being question, try to provide matching stories. Don't cook stories up.

One Sms is usually help to narrow down to the suspect. You will be in safe hand unless the victim decide to bring you to civil court whereby your next level of fun start, but most of the case, people only stop at state court. For your case, it will not have much charges, at most you say sms wrong person. One day has so many Sms send wrongly. If your intention does not bring harm or hurt, then don't bother.