PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Preggo

chongbec
15-06-2015, 08:58 PM
anyone have the contact for a Preggo Fl?
It's just fetish towards preg girl

buaya18
16-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Good luck in finding bro :D

BlackBirdFly
16-06-2015, 07:50 PM
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/files/2014/01/prego-italian-406.jpg
Think he's just hungry.. lol

badboy67
17-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Good one . you just got what he wanted

ol'coyote
17-06-2015, 10:50 AM

muahahah...you good...

seabass
17-06-2015, 01:17 PM
TS be careful what u ask for, u surely get it.

shiokshiokrelax
17-06-2015, 01:19 PM

haha, good one,:D

clinton
17-06-2015, 02:12 PM
TS be careful what u ask for, u surely get it.

got thousands of suppliers here :cool:

Xia406
20-06-2015, 08:42 AM
anyone have the contact for a Preggo Fl?
It's just fetish towards preg girl

If you find, tell me also.. Cause I haven't seen one around here for a long time

gingkonut
20-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Know there's 2 this year but due to short shelf-life, latest was 6mths two months ago so by now should be already "xia jia" (or removed from the shelf) liao.

Xia406
21-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Know there's 2 this year but due to short shelf-life, latest was 6mths two months ago so by now should be already "xia jia" (or removed from the shelf) liao.

Was there 2 this year? I didn't know...

gingkonut
22-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Was there 2 this year? I didn't know...

Yeah bro. Btw, just confirmed that the most recent one is still on the shelf. Just that real big now, around 8mth :eek:

Was asked to find ways to render her assistance so she can focus on resting and delivering her baby rather than to still resort to servicing. Really hard for her to do so at this juncture.

MaleHost
22-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Yeah bro. Btw, just confirmed that the most recent one is still on the shelf. Just that real big now, around 8mth :eek:

Was asked to find ways to render her assistance so she can focus on resting and delivering her baby rather than to still resort to servicing. Really hard for her to do so at this juncture.

8 months? just blowjob lor, let her earn money to buy milk powder for baby.

geckoSG
22-06-2015, 05:37 PM
actually. 8~9 months most pleasurable period for HSD pregnant lady also. Not everyone had jialat experience.

Asianplayboy
23-06-2015, 02:40 AM
I also have fetish for preggo, pm me if any bro here got lobang

gingkonut
25-06-2015, 02:36 AM
geee...dunno that demand is so high for such :eek:

owen1
26-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Uncle Gingkonut has lobangs for every fetishes.

Thumbs up for a friendly samster. :D:)

DanielBryan
26-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Can Gingkonut but kindly share preggo contact with me please?

gingkonut
28-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Uncle Gingkonut has lobangs for every fetishes.

Thumbs up for a friendly samster. :D:)

Wahhhh... Bro, u over exaggerated already. I don't hv lobangs for pegging , only pregging !

gingkonut
28-06-2015, 01:03 AM
If you find, tell me also.. Cause I haven't seen one around here for a long time

Bro, ur inbox full liao and couldn't inform u the contact...

Wanna follow up to tell u I also not number collector. Enuff sincerity shown to wanna add my points lah :D

Botakhead
29-06-2015, 04:52 PM
What happen if half-way servicing, then her water bag break and baby cumming out?

dyelook
29-06-2015, 05:34 PM
What happen if half-way servicing, then her water bag break and baby cumming out?

then the baby will think you're his papa...:p

gingkonut
03-07-2015, 07:17 AM
then the baby will think you're his papa...:p

Don't think she will continue to service until such extreme. More to raise more money now. Rest of the bros who are keen, do wait for further news.

Xia406
04-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Don't think she will continue to service until such extreme. More to raise more money now. Rest of the bros who are keen, do wait for further news.

Haven't got a single reply bro.

gingkonut
14-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Haven't got a single reply bro.

Bro,

She decided to return today and earn whatever she can for this last trimester.

Sorry for some of the bros who responded late June and met with zero response the last 2 wks..

Wait for her reply pls

ol'coyote
14-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Bro,

Sorry for some of the bros who responded late June and met with zero response the last 2 wks..

Wait for her reply pls

hmm...me got chance bo ?...

rookieguy
15-07-2015, 02:37 AM
I also want leh, if still got any lobangs for preggo jie jie also pm me please, thanks.

gingkonut
16-07-2015, 07:59 AM
I also want leh, if still got any lobangs for preggo jie jie also pm me please, thanks.

Di di,

Think I can't risk her given ur ultra newbie status...

There's better lookers around, so preferably that you go to those who advertised. Closing soon as due date approaching. skali waterbag broke in the midst and hv to send to kkh. I also dun wanna run afoul of the boss' rules.

VielSpass
16-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Bro,

Wait for her reply plsshe still available?

rookieguy
16-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Di di,

Think I can't risk her given ur ultra newbie status...

There's better lookers around, so preferably that you go to those who advertised. Closing soon as due date approaching. skali waterbag broke in the midst and hv to send to kkh. I also dun wanna run afoul of the boss' rules.

Wa, liddat then nvm ba. I also dk where to start looking cause quite hard to find those preggo jie jies, just trying my luck nia. i just got here into the scene so also not looking for those full service fl jie jies.

gingkonut
17-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Wa, liddat then nvm ba. I also dk where to start looking cause quite hard to find those preggo jie jies, just trying my luck nia. i just got here into the scene so also not looking for those full service fl jie jies.

Go kkh, try to spot those distraught looking preg jie jies that are alone waiting to consult gynae, go and strike up conversation looo.. :D

joking niah... don't take it for real hor, newbie di di...

rookieguy
17-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Go kkh, try to spot those distraught looking preg jie jies that are alone waiting to consult gynae, go and strike up conversation looo.. :D

joking niah... don't take it for real hor, newbie di di...

Hahaha, i know la, if i really go do, cfm gg one mah sumore very werid sia liddat :p

gingkonut
25-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Calling fellow bros who had responded previously to help the earlier fouled mouth gal. She has since delivered and is now staying across the border. Still available though, which you can continue to help her if you go there often. For those insincere fellas and number collectors, you know who you are and the leads stop here.

Another keen to help a 35yo B.A.W milf div mother who is couple months into her pregnancy?

She is struggling with her own medical issues, rental and supporting her kids alone. This pregnancy by her ex is causing her much distress and she needs help in terms of finances and advice on where to seek help.

PM me if you are willing (mostly will get flooded), or leave your we chat ID here

VielSpass
25-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Calling fellow bros who had responded previously to help the earlier fouled mouth gal. She has since delivered and is now staying across the border. Still available though, which you can continue to help her if you go there often. For those insincere fellas and number collectors, you know who you are and the leads stop here.

Another keen to help a 35yo B.A.W milf div mother who is couple months into her pregnancy?

She is struggling with her own medical issues, rental and supporting her kids alone. This pregnancy by her ex is causing her much distress and she needs help in terms of finances and advice on where to seek help.

PM me if you are willing (mostly will get flooded), or leave your we chat ID here hey bro...my wechat id is plover.

Melonpan
26-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Post deleted

Arisen
26-10-2015, 08:47 PM
BAW & Milf? I wouldn't mind helping her out a bit, can u pm me the contact as ur inbox is full and I don't own a wechat account. Thanks bro

hornymalebull
27-10-2015, 05:52 PM
My wechat id yolo5454

philip78
29-10-2015, 06:13 AM
My ID philip1978 thk

Orchardbro
30-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Hi! Just found this super awesome forum. Am looking for a preggo for fun, willing to spend up to 500 per session. My wechat is whiteS40. Anybody know any leads pls forward 😄👍🏻 Happy halloween everyone.

jondea
30-10-2015, 07:23 PM
my wechat id: laxnchill, thanks.

daned
12-11-2015, 07:10 PM
what is BAW? my wechat id is chatwithdaniel

Jumbo68
13-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Bro, I don't have wechat account. I am keen to help her. Please PM me if the offer is still opened. Thanks

ringo6668
13-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Last week I happen to went for a massage joint saw a malay ML she looks about 20plus.After massage she ask whether I want extra service I say can go for full service,she reply yes.So she started to undress..wow she have a pair of nice boobs 34 C cup.Then I notice she have a tummy I did not bother so much by then coz her Bj was fantastic and I only think of fucking her.After all is dust n dawn she told me she is actually 4 months pregnant.....No wonder I find her tummy abit big.She told me she like fucking so much that's why she is still working.But she say she is going to stop work 1 weeks time as her tummy will be obvious if she still work in the shop.She say we can go hotel instead btw she is a local malay.She say she like threesome also mmf but but I wont chio my friends coz I don't want to let them know.Was thinking if any bros out there interested to joint me.But she say she prefer Chinese good looking age abt 25 to 35.interested party can pm me after that we can exchange number on watsapp and I will arrange with her.;)

daned
13-11-2015, 10:56 PM
whats baw?????

gingkonut
14-11-2015, 06:19 PM
whats baw?????

A term I coined couple months back... Big Average (looking) Women

bigsnoop4007
19-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Hi gingkonut,

Could I get her contact? Tried to PM you.

I love pregnant women. Actually if she's not shaved....even better. Many Thanks!!!!

Best Regards
Bigsnoop

Matureguy
19-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Hi gingkonut,

Could I get her contact? Tried to PM you.

I love pregnant women. Actually if she's not shaved....even better. Many Thanks!!!!

Best Regards
Bigsnoope

Bro, can give me her contact ? Want to try .
Thanks

hammyyaya
19-11-2015, 03:14 PM
gingkonut,

Dropped you a PM.

:)

gingkonut
20-11-2015, 08:06 AM
gingkonut,

Dropped you a PM.

:)

Yes bro.

For all who are keen to help the preg lady (second trimester), please PM with your brief desc (age, ethnic, ht/wt) and contact (we chat, hp).

Priority given to those who shows sincerity to up my points and those who can help sponsor her gynae charges, delivery charges and even post delivery needs. This call is not an off-the-mill F L lead, though I suppose if any bro wanna take her as 'special babe' during this transitional stage, you can discuss between yourselves after I do my filtering. No crap or cheap-skate pls. She is in despo need and don't hv spare bandwidth to handle jerks.

DCS17
20-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Yes bro.

For all who are keen to help the preg lady (second trimester), please PM with your brief desc (age, ethnic, ht/wt) and contact (we chat, hp).

Priority given to those who shows sincerity to up my points and those who can help sponsor her gynae charges, delivery charges and even post delivery needs. This call is not an off-the-mill F L lead, though I suppose if any bro wanna take her as 'special babe' during this transitional stage, you can discuss between yourselves after I do my filtering. No crap or cheap-skate pls. She is in despo need and don't hv spare bandwidth to handle jerks.

Big data Gingkonut, reckon you can also sell big data to SBs already. maybe you can start a SB<>SD sites for it with boss endorsement of course. Rem big data is the next era.:p

gingkonut
22-11-2015, 02:29 PM
Big data Gingkonut, reckon you can also sell big data to SBs already. maybe you can start a SB<>SD sites for it with boss endorsement of course. Rem big data is the next era.:p

Bro "Big Gun",

Big boss can do without my inputs lah. Simply by start a paid private thread can liao... immediately can filter off all the scum bags, cheapos, number collectors and blah blah blah

I prefer to focus on those who need help but face not so chio, body not so good, age not so young, and cannot/dun wan do F L de. This grey area is falling through the cracks of S B F society and not being addressed :p

On the other hand, anyone who wish to contribute a helping hand can continue to dial in :D

smartranger
22-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Bro, I have fetish for preggo too. This is the first time I actually pm people. May I know how to go about it? Thanks a lot!

gingkonut
05-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Bro, I have fetish for preggo too. This is the first time I actually pm people. May I know how to go about it? Thanks a lot!

PM me with your brief desc and contact details.

4 mths plus and she still haven't go any check up or take supplements
due to lack of sponsor.

In dire straits...

gingkonut
15-02-2016, 07:42 PM

Bro,

U pm and we chatted but u still no action leh. Hope you dun join the growing list of NATO bros here...

To others, this lady is 6mth plus and currently is need of support for accommodation. Keep ur PM coming. Serious aid only. Thanks

Anonyabc
16-02-2016, 12:56 AM
Wah bro, u earn my respect leh!

whatdoido
17-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Bro,

U pm and we chatted but u still no action leh. Hope you dun join the growing list of NATO bros here...

To others, this lady is 6mth plus and currently is need of support for accommodation. Keep ur PM coming. Serious aid only. Thanks

Bro, tried to PM u but your inbox full

cobytan
17-02-2016, 01:41 PM
Bro, if any, pls contact me at wechat id alvctp. Thanks.

lecturenotes
17-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Wow this is interesting. I have not tried before but surely I wouldn't mind! They sure do look enticing. Haha.

alexmason86
17-02-2016, 08:24 PM
will it be dangerous ml with preggo ?? later thrust too hard the fetus come out @.@

alexmason86
17-02-2016, 09:59 PM
will it be dangerous ml with preggy ? later thrust too hard the fetus come out to greet you lol@.@

gingkonut
18-02-2016, 08:22 AM
Wah bro, u earn my respect leh!

Bro,

Respect is useless if Sam-sters keep asking for fun and for chit chat, den MIA, etc. or come with all sorts of excuse but didnt help her.

I hv used my own resource to help her kids' expenses and food... and such but limited only as not a high flyer.

She is homeless for two days and another bro was suppose to meet her yest to pay for her hotel stay over next few days den didn't turn up at the end.

gingkonut
18-02-2016, 08:25 AM
will it be dangerous ml with preggy ? later thrust too hard the fetus come out to greet you lol@.@

Bro, you can bless her with food and shelter if you fear for her 'safety'..

I ask for bro to help her and not peddling service leh. So far, some bros chio in with temp job offers or room, etc. just not enough.

Welcome all sincere folks to lend a hand for a helpless mum to be. Sleeping at void decks with a bulging tummy

Triple70
18-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Bro,

Respect is useless if Sam-sters keep asking for fun and for chit chat, den MIA, etc. or come with all sorts of excuse but didnt help her.

I hv used my own resource to help her kids' expenses and food... and such but limited only as not a high flyer.

She is homeless for two days and another bro was suppose to meet her yest to pay for her hotel stay over next few days den didn't turn up at the end.

There are a few places for distressed moms like her. Got try?

http://women.asiaone.com/women/parenting/refuge-young-women-facing-pregnancy-crisis

Anonyabc
19-02-2016, 12:41 AM
Bro,

Well I'm kind of limited in my ways of help so I guess I am unable to chip in much in terms of what you said. It has been saddening of what you mentioned, so all that is said is hopefully things work out at the end.

gingkonut
19-02-2016, 07:43 PM
There are a few places for distressed moms like her. Got try?

http://women.asiaone.com/women/parenting/refuge-young-women-facing-pregnancy-crisis

Yup, conveyed too.

gingkonut
29-04-2016, 09:13 AM
Fellow kakis,

Thanks for your support to see her through her pregnancy. This lady is now taking care of her newborn on her own.

Facing crisis in doing so and seeking monetary assistance via her mammary gland discharge, for gentleman who is keen. I can only help sponsor her child birth cert application and initial basic needs. Not in a position for more. Kindly reserve your judgement and refrain from choking this thread. She has lost her custody of her kids to her ex-hubby and disowned by family. Now fighting on her last thread of hope.

Only sincere bro please. Pls PM with your intro and contact. Immediate and urgent.

Thank you folks!

tonyseng
29-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Bro, I can recommend her job if she wan. What other things she need help?

Slamer77
29-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Same here bro .. To share .. Cheers... Pm

chongbec
08-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Hey guys ,

I am helping a girl here .currently pregnant.anyone interested kindly pm me

Belt
09-12-2016, 10:20 AM
Hey guys ,

I am helping a girl here .currently pregnant.anyone interested kindly pm me

bro what help she needs ?