PDA

View Full Version : Looking for missing sis

missj
31-05-2015, 11:14 PM
When i first started my account on this forum about 2 years ago looking for companion/sd in my thread, i got to know a nice sis who was around for me to talk to when i was down and advised me on certain stuff she was going through and things i should watch out for. We added each other on line app and communicate from time to time but somehow my line app contacts got reset one day and i lost her contact. Till today, i still miss her and tried to find her here but her sbf user id has been deleted and there is no way i can get her contact again unless she sees this or someone here who knows her sees this and reconnect us. Her user id was sexycat or something with sexy or something with cat.

Would appreciate it very much if someone who knows how to get in touch with her to let me know. Thanks.

demonhunter
31-05-2015, 11:51 PM
If you cant find her , you can always talk to me instead .

I give really good advise .

;)

infinitiumus
31-05-2015, 11:53 PM

;)

Good advice you meant?

infinitiumus
01-06-2015, 12:01 AM
When i first started my account on this forum about 2 years ago looking for companion/sd in my thread, i got to know a nice sis who was around for me to talk to when i was down and advised me on certain stuff she was going through and things i should watch out for. We added each other on line app and communicate from time to time but somehow my line app contacts got reset one day and i lost her contact. Till today, i still miss her and tried to find her here but her sbf user id has been deleted and there is no way i can get her contact again unless she sees this or someone here who knows her sees this and reconnect us. Her user id was sexycat or something with sexy or something with cat.

Would appreciate it very much if someone who knows how to get in touch with her to let me know. Thanks.

I had her line as well. But i dont contact her anymore. We should just let it pass.

WOOHOO
01-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Good advice you meant?

His ang mo power one :p

missj
01-06-2015, 01:19 PM

haha hello woo jie. always happy to see your post.
you are like the epitome of fun, joy and laughter. woohoo:D

demonhunter
01-06-2015, 01:22 PM

She is the majority's nightmare .....

:p:D:D

Totallyuseless
01-06-2015, 01:26 PM

;)

Self promo again??? :D

WOOHOO
01-06-2015, 01:36 PM

hey gal ^^ happy happy always okies

She is the majority's nightmare .....

:p:D:D

oooooh Mr D is that soooooo lol kekekekeke

woo never knew that

clinton
01-06-2015, 02:03 PM
oooooh Mr D is that soooooo lol kekekekeke

woo never knew that

sweet woo, u r angel not nightmare, forget abt him :D

clinton
01-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Self promo again??? :D

bro, how cum u in minus zone ?

WOOHOO
01-06-2015, 03:21 PM
sweet woo, u r angel not nightmare, forget abt him :D

thank you big C :p ^5s

Totallyuseless
01-06-2015, 03:23 PM

Obviously some one think that I am a great threat to them thus they want to silence me off by putting me into red ... :D

infinitiumus
01-06-2015, 03:37 PM

Too guailan?

infinitiumus
01-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Miss j,

My sense is that we should leave her alone. If she wants to find you she knows how to. You looking for her does not mean she wants to be found. We should respect her wishes. And similarly don't expect others who happens to have her contact to pass it to u.

infinitiumus
01-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Not as power as your big red font.

missj
01-06-2015, 04:04 PM
http://www.femoticons.net/images/posts/sad_emoticon_cry.png

okay...not expecting just hoping. just hoping really bad to speak to her again. thanks anyway.

Miss j,

My sense is that we should leave her alone. If she wants to find you she knows how to. You looking for her does not mean she wants to be found. We should respect her wishes. And similarly don't expect others who happens to have her contact to pass it to u.

clinton
01-06-2015, 05:29 PM
thank you big C :p ^5s

you are my type, I always support you :D:D

fallenmemory
01-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Wei... you all kinda bad leh. WOOHOO is great wah. :p :p

fallenmemory
01-06-2015, 05:41 PM

okay...not expecting just hoping. just hoping really bad to speak to her again. thanks anyway.

What advice do you need ?? I believe most of us will be willing to help you.

(P.S. as long as no money or selling of backside is involved.

zinedine zidane
02-06-2015, 01:54 PM

缘起缘灭... This is mother nature :)

terminator33
02-06-2015, 06:10 PM

Why Pinned Your Hope On something That You Have Totally No control. If u need to speak with anyone, many brothers here will be willing to listen to u.

missj
04-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Trying luck in case sis sees this.

Totallyuseless
04-06-2015, 02:00 PM
Too guailan?

Nope.. Too powerful till I am a threat to the loser...:D

hugs
04-06-2015, 02:10 PM
So envy. Wish I had a sis that miss me that much like TS.

WOOHOO
04-06-2015, 03:46 PM
so envy. Wish i had a sis that miss me that much like ts.

kekekek woo misses you ah :p

seabass
04-06-2015, 04:21 PM
I miss woo .....n miss j

hugs
04-06-2015, 11:59 PM
kekekek woo misses you ah :pmiss u too muack muack 包一个! But if s botch miss me that will be even better :D

missj
13-06-2015, 12:55 AM
Thank you hugs sis. Hugsss.

Archerguard
13-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Trying luck in case sis sees this.

sis. knew that you are already at that line of contentment. She is confident you will be able to continue to stand tall on your own. :)