PDA

View Full Version : Nice Korean Mint is back for short time!!!

ricklaw
03-05-2006, 11:06 PM
To all bros, those who have tried Korean Mint - Joyce before. Good news! she is bypassing SG and will be gone soon..

For those bros who miss her, pls PM me asap as slots and time is limited!!

Think i need not need to mention abt her states anymore becos for those who knew her shld know abt her service. Application is only for those exisiting customers which Joyce have record of ur contact. She will contact u after i refer ur contact to her.

ROE: $150/ 1 shoot. $20 for nice hotel location and no rush accomodation.

Any further enquire pls PM me. ONLY FOR EXISITING CUSTOMERS. Thanx.

4am'rs
03-05-2006, 11:15 PM
She told me she wont go to singapore anymore. Quite surprising she's back here that fast :D . Am I qualify to RTF with her? :D

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Bros,

Just in case, those who tried this FL before forgot. Here is the previous thread: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50301

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Dear Bros,

For the benefit of all. All are welcome to make booking with her nw!!! left limited time and slot!!!

PLS leave down ur NAME and contact no. Will forward to her. Pls do not ask me how to contact her. She will contact u instead to avoid disappt of no slot available. U can state prefer slot timing.

Thanx

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Dear Bros,

Thanx for those fast responds. Those who already PM me.. i already forward to her. Forgot to say that she only take chinese bros and yah.. Pls read abt her past thread so u can find out more abt her detail.

thanx

stephan
04-05-2006, 01:46 PM
She told me she wont go to singapore anymore. Quite surprising she's back here that fast :D . Am I qualify to RTF with her?

bro, why need to wait, if u still have her old hp number, u will get her...:D

4am'rs
04-05-2006, 02:02 PM
bro, why need to wait, if u still have her old hp number, u will get her...:D

I definitely will bro if she's the only one in market now. Apparantly so many good tom yams in town. I got offer for russian babe as well. So must make a right choice :D

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Hi! she dont use her old hp no anymore. Hope bros understand her privacy. She provide gd service with really no hurry. Bros can read from the previous thread.

Thanx

SYT_Gals_Lovers
04-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Hi! she dont use her old hp no anymore. Hope bros understand her privacy. She provide gd service with really no hurry. Bros can read from the previous thread.

Thanx

how cum you knoe only.....??? last time her rates are 150/shot/hr net!!! now must plus room charge.....hmmm......

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Dear Bros.. Touch our heart and ask.. those who try b4.. she seldom count ur time.. like hurry u or make sure u just have an Hr.. Convience location plus nice accomdation.. can speak gd english and caring service.. I try other gals before.. i think money defintly wise spend on her... For those interest.. kindly just leave down name and contact no.. will forward to her straight..

No offence.. no hard feeling..

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Dears Bros..

Latest news: Since market rate is $150 / hr / shot .. the rm rate will be on negotiating basis.. those who tried b4 .. she defintly give gd gf feeling.. pre & after service standard is excellent..

To catch her b4 leave.. PM me ur name and contact no...

ricklaw
04-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Quotate one of the bro's past experince with her.. bros can check from the previous thread for prove..

met this Korean cutie, Joyce just now. It didn't feel like a FL session at all. Felt more like an afternoon rendezvous with a lover or a fling.

Reached her hotel and gave her a ring, and heard her voice for the 1st time - SWEET.

So went up and ding dong.

FIRST IMPRESSION

This cute looking girl opened the door. Qute sharp features. There's a certain charm about her. I dont know. an unknown X-factor. Could be her mesmerising feline-like eyes. OR her wide sweet smile which betrays a mischievous streak. or her innocent GND charms.

she has fairly high cheek bones, nice jawline and a straight & high cute button of a nose. long curvy hair too. complexion and skin is ok, not super smooth type. can see this girl like outdoor activities so the effect of exposure to the elements can be seen. slightly tanned too due to swimming during the past few days.

body's slim, v slim. height and weight as stated by threadstarter. those who like boobs or full figure women, she's not for u.

Look: 7.5/10 i like her look, its actually 7 + 0.5 for her schoolgirl shyness and sweet sweet smile
Body: 7/10 also my type, slim but not scrawny.. again, not for boob or curve lovers

we chatted for a good 30-35 mins. this girl is v independent & open minded. left korea since she was 18. the rest of details i shall not divulge here. just basically felt like a normal chat between old friends.

she's v shy... not once she made reference to anything sexual or our session.. made me paiseh too, didnt know how to start...

FINALLY, asked her - 'so.... *pause*.. who's gonna bathe first?' she signalled for me to go first, too shy to bathe together.. so ok lor... off i went..

could hear her preparing outside, closing the blinds, preparing the bed, etc...

came out, COLD, quickly went under the covers and waited for her....
she came out wrapped in towel... looked for her CD and came towards me... climbed on top of me, sitting on top of the covers, in cowgirl position.. then leaned over to french me.. wow, nice... good tongue action too...

Kissing / frenching: 7.5/10 v passionately

moved down to give me mini catbath while her hands slid under the covers to reach for my dick... gave it a few good shakes to wake him up...nice..pulled her up for more frenching... then gently lie her down on the bed, and started to kiss her all over... her hands would auto-roam too while i kissed her...

Boobs: def A-cup with nice cute eraser like nips, perfect for sucking/licking!

couldnt resist her lick-elicious nips, spent a bit of time there...

then, i looked up at her and asked... 'can i kiss u there?' rolling my eyes to her pussy...

she looked at me for a while, i dont know what to say, thought to myself, 'uh-oh, did i say something wrong...?" then she flashed one of her cheeky wide smiles and with a mischievous voice, said 'yes'.. ok so with greenlight, i made my way down south, softly licking and kissing her tummy, hip, bikini area and thighs... took a good look at her love hole, quite closely shaved... and a sniff, hmm, not smelly... a light flick on her clit drew a favorable response from her... then followed by a more elaborate and thorough paint job.. panting loudly, gripping her pillow hard then grabbed & squeezed my hand.. wow, saw that her nips were fully rock hard erected... pushed my way in for a closer paint job and used my hands to massage her boob and nips.. Moaning got louder... then, used a finger to test her love hole, wow super wet! wanted to do double combo but she shyly wriggle out of it.. dont allow fingering.. ok lor..

Pussy eating: 7/10 responsive with innocent girl sound effects

moved up for more frenching, she was hugging me tightly...then with a telling look, we switched positions and she continued her catbath.. dont expect super skills here... better to tell her yr preference and she'll try to satisfy you... then she proceeded to give me an alright BJ.. fairly deep but not as skillful...

Tongue Action: 6/10 can and will improve with more training
BJ: 6.5-7/10 ok, but can be better with more suction, tongue action and depth

finally, time for FJ... had to gently nudge her legs apart when positioning mysef, really like doing to yr highschool sweetheart..... so slowly does it... rubbed my dick on the lips and clit, enjoying the view of her cute face tilted aside, slight twitches of her eyebrow accompanied by soft moans... finally entered, wow tight... she let out a shrill but soft cry.... started slow, no choice, quite tight, gripping me like a warm wet glove... maintained slow deep strokes while frenching, just like lovers... after 5-10mins, had to stop because the urge to cum was unbearable... so, withdrew and asked her to change position... she got up and turned around for doggie... entered her, wah just as tight, my urge didnt subside one bit... even by not moving, the grip was enough to make me explode.. quickly withdrew again and asked her to stop for a while.. to which she agreed and we rested for a couple of mins in spooning position... how nice, kissing her neck and back while stroking her thighs... then slowly, she turned and frenched passionately again... ok, time to finish the job.. still frenching, i positioned myself and eased myself in again.. another shrill shriek lost amidst the deep passionate kissing... after a few more minutes, i pushed her legs backwards for deeper penetration and started to speed up, i buried my face into her neck... she moaned into my ear... faster faster faster... i'm almost there.. she was getting v high, so much that she bit my shoulder while i slammed my last few pumps into her... we were both perspiring heavily.. faces flushed.. i rested beside her while she came closer... some sweet silence, finally... rested for quite a while.. all the time she stroked my chest while i stroked her legs... another lover feel point..

FJ: 8/10 not super skillful / technical nor fuck marathon, but very sweet lover-like

after some more lovey dovey time, told her to go ahead to bathe while i rest a while more... she doesnt quickly rush off to bathe and rush u out of the room... excellent attitude, no rush at all... before she went off for her bath, she helped me remove the CD and clean up for me too...

when she came out, i opened my eyes, wow, she's still in her towel but now its only around her waist! she's topless... thats another difference with normal FL who'll almost always cover up once the session is over... she walked over and tickle my feet to wake me up... how cheeky..

when i came out, she was lying on the bed, still topless!... wow what a sight, like an exotic goddess basking in her glory and adulation from us mere mortals...... sat down on the next bed and chatted more with her. she's a playful girl yet shy, so when i teased her, she'd still nudge nudge & play fight... told her she's in perfect position and 'attire' for a photo shoot.. then when its finally time to go i sat down beside her to wear my shoes, she stroked my back, etc.. very lover feel...

GF / Lover feel: 9.8/10 here's where she really really excels... but even when u leave, she gives u the feeling that u'll be remembered and missed... with that sparkle in her captivating eyes... i left with a heavy heart... but KNS, no choice, got meeting...

the highlight of this session is definitely not skills or service but the lover feel i got from her which was PRICELESS. she doesnt even feel like any of the koreans / so-called japs that i've read about or met (only once). firstly, the language barrier is not there, she's conversant in english, chatty and friendly and forthcoming with opinions and answers. secondly, she doesnt dish out SOP chop-chop WBTYM services... totally no rush. chemistry and connection is top notch.

Attitude: 9/10 sweet, polite and no-rush
Damage: $150 + $50 tips
RTF: YES YES YES!! will try to see her before she leaves!

finally, good bye, my cutie joyce! shall definitely miss you!

thanks for reading, guys....

Newby Out..................

sanset97
08-05-2006, 02:31 PM
To all bros, those who have tried Korean Mint - Joyce before. Good news! she is bypassing SG and will be gone soon..

Think i need not need to mention abt her states anymore becos for those who knew her shld know abt her service. Application is only for those exisiting customers which Joyce have record of ur contact. She will contact u after i refer ur contact to her.

ROE: $150/ 1 shoot. $20 for nice hotel location and no rush accomodation.

hmmmm....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1382629&postcount=42

she said dun wan to come back??? is it the same chick??? if yess, tell her warm regards from me :cool:

btw, her charge now include hotel room :(