PDA

View Full Version : New 22yrs old prc>Xiao Tian Tian

NATO
02-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Met up with this impish gal last 2 weeks ago at the behest of 1 of my buddy.Was supposed to do a qc on her to launch her debut but due to time constraint and lack of xxxxxxx postpone til today.Receive a call from her today suggesting a meet up so arrange to meet up with her after postponing for 2 weeks aready.

Book a room den sms her the nos.She came up shortly cos maybe she was too eager to get in on with.Standing b4 me was this bespectacled gal with ultra smooth and fair skin.Invited her into the room and we sat on the bed looking at each other.Me started stroking her arm while chatting with her.Can see that she beri shy and kinda cute but hehe,what a little tigress she turn out to be later.Slowly start to undress her as i sit closer to her and den unclasp her bra to reveal her b cup boobs.All this while she just sit there nervously looking down at the floor,keke,just like a lamb being led to the slaughter house.Finally got her into her birthday suit and lying before me was a very fair n shy lady.Started to lick her around the neck while i slowly run my finger down her smooth body,finally nestling onto her love hole.My mouth den went down to lick her nipples taking turn to suck n lick both nipples bringing out moans from her.My finger started to play with her clits bringing even further pleasure to this little imp.Juices started flowing immediately and that got me really excited.Hehe,she reach out for the cd and immediately use it to cap me while i turn into the 69 position.Carry on later,wife just came back.Sorry.

NATO
02-05-2006, 11:46 PM
put damage lah and stats cos wife ard

Name> Xiao Tian Tian
Age> 22
Looks> 6/10
Ht> 1.5m
Wt> 40kgs
Boobs> B cups with protruding nipples
Bj>6/10
Frenching> depends
Fj>wet and horny,get her horny and see her reaction.Will Grip u like hell.
Damage> $80 1 1.Room and cd ur own.

Interested can pm me for her slots.Dun ask me for her contact nos hor.

NATO
04-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Xioa Tian Tian will be available today from 1pm.:D

summer_warmer
04-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi bro,

would you be kind enuf to let me know if this tian tian is avaliable tommorrow afternoon, between 1-3pm?

thanks very much...cheers! :)

summer_warmer
04-05-2006, 04:02 PM
ooops..i pm but then appeared here? my apologies bro. plss dun do the unthinkable to me...

pai seh and tnx... :o

NATO
09-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Xiao Tian Tian will be available today from 1pm.Interested can call me:D

Bob79
11-05-2006, 12:33 AM
i decided to try this gal after see Nato FR report. i book a room at the designated hotel and waited for about 10 min for her to arrive. First impression was that she looked like an OL. It took quite a while to break the ice as she is new to this line. The shower was quite SOP but she was extremely shy during the shower and ask me to close my eye while she soaping me.
After drying our body, she ask me to lay on the bed and started cathbathing. While she catbath me, i fondled her neh neh. Soft on touch with sensitive nip. i proceed to lick her pussy. Her soft, seducing moan was quite a turn on.
She started riding me. As her speed increase, she grap my hand very tightly and i could see she really enjoying FJ in that position. So i decided to stick to that position until i unload. Overall, this was an excellent session for me. She lack of the experience but is eager to please.
Look: 8.5/10 (OL look)
Body: 7.5/10 (B cup )
FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy)
BJ: never try
Frenching: Yes
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and chatty)
RTF: when i topped up Vit M

Bro who want to try her, u know who to look for :)

NATO
19-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Xiao Tian Tian is available from 1pm today:D

airborne
19-05-2006, 12:01 PM
a thousand apologies to Bro Nato. Damn it got the booking already but boss dun approve the leave. so have to call up Nato to cancel. :(

Ting_Ge
24-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Xiao Tian Tian is available from 1pm today:D

thanks NATO for the recommendation.
very satified...

i recommend to bro here...worth the money

GinWhip
25-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Sorry if this sounds noob brother NATO but i need ya contact so i can make booking with this gal ! lol

Hope to get your contact soon so i can start making bookings

Ting_Ge
25-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Sorry if this sounds noob brother NATO but i need ya contact so i can make booking with this gal ! lol

Hope to get your contact soon so i can start making bookings

call NATO now to book...

NATO
30-05-2006, 11:24 PM
She will be back on wednesday :D

NATO
01-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Xtt will be available from 1pm today.:D

NATO
26-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Xiao Tian Tian is back n horny for more action.Interested can pm or sms me for her slot.Thank u.

NGHB
26-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi bro,

I interested. Pls PM the contact n slots avaliable.

NGHB
26-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi bro,

I interested. Pls PM the contact n slots avaliable. Can wait to up her.

Spursgetz
26-06-2006, 12:16 PM
sorry, edited

NATO
26-06-2006, 12:18 PM
walau, pls lah. This thread inactive for how long liao u still can dig out and ask for contact?

1st, u never read NATO instruction on arranging for a session mengh?

2nd, u sure this gal still working???:rolleyes:
bro,she is back.now she let go her hair even prettier n more sexy :D

Spursgetz
26-06-2006, 12:20 PM
bro,she is back.now she let go her hair even prettier n more sexy

wow..u are fast leh....mi just went thru and realised my stupid mistake so quickly edited and still caught by you:o :p keke

btw..she still wear spec??

NATO
26-06-2006, 12:22 PM
wow..u are fast leh....mi just went thru and realised my stupid mistake so quickly edited and still caught by you:o :p keke

btw..she still wear spec??
yup but also can take out,wooooooooooo

CheongKingKong
26-06-2006, 11:38 PM
hehe....Nice FR...Makes me cream...
Me sucker for GFE...
I pend first..
as me recently many hits from KTV....
:o

NATO
07-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Xiao Tian Tian will be available this afternoon.Interested can pm or sms me.

NATO
11-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Xiao Tian Tian will be available today.

max2004mike
11-07-2006, 12:47 PM
hi.. bro can pm me her no ? dunno whether m i too noob or not...