PDA

View Full Version : Ngu !

currypok82
28-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Guys,

I think I have gotten something from FL. Unprotected BJ. Now penis tip is swollen with yellow discharge. Already got an appointment with DSC which is one week later. Should I go for walk in consultation or just wait it out till the appointment date? Cant get through DSC, hotline is always busy! Pls help.

sammyboyfor
28-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Guys,

I think I have gotten something from FL. Unprotected BJ. Now penis tip is swollen with yellow discharge. Already got an appointment with DSC which is one week later. Should I go for walk in consultation or just wait it out till the appointment date? Cant get through DSC, hotline is always busy! Pls help.

Sounds like you have caught gonorrhea. You should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Big Sexy
28-05-2015, 03:44 PM
what's the point of calling? you should just get yourself check and cure

Guys,

H555
28-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Guys,

1 week later??? U sure u wan to wait for a week??

egglet
28-05-2015, 10:48 PM
you should see a doc immediately. this type of money cant save one :(

currypok82
28-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Thanks all. They called me up and slotted me in tomorrow. My condition was horrible, now blood start coming out too. I hope all people out there practice protected sex including oral. My first raw oral from FL n i got it. It was a horrible lesson learned!

BroRelax
29-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Thanks all. They called me up and slotted me in tomorrow. My condition was horrible, now blood start coming out too. I hope all people out there practice protected sex including oral. My first raw oral from FL n i got it. It was a horrible lesson learned!

Bro, possible to share with brothers here who u got it from and those you visited during that period.

conquer
29-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Yes, agree with previous comment from brorelax. You should unveil the name, location, etc. of the the FL who infected you this disease as a precaution to fellow bros out there. As what you mentioned, this is your first unprotected sex, who the FL is is certain.

Take care.

sammyboyfor
29-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Bro, possible to share with brothers here who u got it from and those you visited during that period.

It doesn't make any difference who he caught it from because gonorrhea is an extremely common infection amongst sex workers.

Whoremongers should treat EVERY SINGLE SEX WORKER as being infected and take the necessary precautions accordingly.

hugs
29-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Bro we are all here to give you emotional support. Please take care

DoctorTan
29-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Take it easy man. If it is only Gonorrhea all you need is an injection and some tablets and problem solved. All the best to you.

currypok82
29-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Thanks for all the support guys!

It is nothing to be proud of but I still want to share this experience with other people so that they will not experience the same thing. I was a mess both emotionally and physically.

As for the sex worker, i will hand in the number to DSC. So long you practice safe sex it does not matter who i got it from. Rubber all the way man!

H555
30-05-2015, 12:41 AM

It is nothing to be proud of but I still want to share this experience with other people so that they will not experience the same thing. I was a mess both emotionally and physically.

As for the sex worker, i will hand in the number to DSC. So long you practice safe sex it does not matter who i got it from. Rubber all the way man!

Bro I salute u. If it's me I won't wait for so many hours or days to lapse by.

Anyway, I hope u have gotten ur treatment and on the way to a full recovery.

ryu0000
30-05-2015, 02:22 AM
relax relax. i kanna chlyamdia, gonohorrea, and afew others from bbbj also.luckily no hiv...during the period before i went for a check, afew local fl did bbbj for me too :) . so i think they may have caught it from me also.

hugs
30-05-2015, 09:04 AM
relax relax. i kanna chlyamdia, gonohorrea, and afew others from bbbj also.luckily no hiv...during the period before i went for a check, afew local fl did bbbj for me too :) . so i think they may have caught it from me also.
:eek:百毒不轻(侵)! And you recovered completely right? For almost a decade to even until now, I do not bj with or without cap during lovemaking. I am afraid I might accidentally bruised my throat from the pressure or friction. Your experience scares me even more!

ryu0000
30-05-2015, 12:02 PM
:eek:百毒不轻(侵)! And you recovered completely right? For almost a decade to even until now, I do not bj with or without cap during lovemaking. I am afraid I might accidentally bruised my throat from the pressure or friction. Your experience scares me even more!

2 mths ago just done a complete check. all cleared. just worried about those who may have kanna from me :D

hakone
30-05-2015, 03:12 PM
you said "before I went for a check, a few local fl did bbbj for me" - at that point was there any symptoms or suspicion that you may have STI?

002nabe
30-05-2015, 03:32 PM

Speedy recovery for you and thanks for sharing your experience.
Yeap! Rubber all the way.

ryu0000
30-05-2015, 09:41 PM
you said "before I went for a check, a few local fl did bbbj for me" - at that point was there any symptoms or suspicion that you may have STI?

not really. just started to feel that my dicky has a stronger fishy smell whenever i pcc? abit of colourless discharge which i tot was pre-cum? or maybe it was