PDA

View Full Version : Young = Fun?

Dontknowwhat
28-05-2015, 11:21 AM
I guess most guys would like to try syt or milfs. I'm more of a milf person however I came across this young girl in beetalk. Let's call her mikole(name changed to protect identity). Chats has been pretty normal as usual.

Me: how's work?
Mik: tiring. Got to work two places again. (Own self thinking wa this girl really goot lat, day n night 2 jobs just wanting save up for studies.)
Me: rest more if possible then. And when will u be free for a meet up?
Mik: probably after ur trip. Meanwhile can know each other more too.

Fast forward, met up right before my trip as she asked to meet suddenly. So we went to hub to catch a movie. (Bobian, if go town areas higher chance meet SO's friends or acquaintances). Really sweet looking, nice waistline, not much of boobs though n I'm more of a legs lover.

After movie and went Jb for loklok, we resumed chatting.

Me: finally hm.
Mik: I Juz bathe too.. Show u something...

So she sent me of picture of her in shorts along wif her ass. Really looks good to doggy. And I continued to ask for more, and she continued sending me of her juicy ass in g string of assorted colors n designs. Confirm can up Liao lo, I thought to myself. So fast hand fast leg plot see when can bring go hotel whack. So my lame reason of going to Jb to repair car needs a day so need stay overnight worked.

Didn't do advance booking n when the receptionist told me only left twin bed, I was like zzzz. So LL go up, and she proceeded for her shower first. Came out in a nightie with her nipples protruding. My thoughts started running wild Liao. As she laid on the other bed and she says she wanna sleep, I went over n hugged her. Auto roaming mode started. Boobs were indeed not big but enough for my hands, ass indeed juicy.

Mik: wad u doing..? (With soft moans)
Me: wad do u think? U showed me those pictures, and now u r wearing like this, wad else do u think I want to? (Proceeded to lick her ears)

When my fingers proceeded south, that pussy is already so damn wet. N started teasing her more. Those moans indeed sound AV level.

( to be continued depending on response.....)

iJiakSimi
28-05-2015, 03:00 PM
good start TS, please continue ...... :D

horlick
28-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Pls cont :o

risingeast
29-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Please continue..

JokerDeBest
29-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Starting campfire . :)

Evil33
02-06-2015, 11:28 AM
So what happen next ???

MyFaultAgain
02-06-2015, 05:00 PM
camping for more ...... :D

cat36DD
02-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Starting campfire . :)

i gather wood for u :D

Phython1
02-06-2015, 07:16 PM
keep posting.....sound like a interesting story to begin with....continue...

rachgu
02-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Nice story, support support

Dontknowwhat
03-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Sorry for the wait. Many issues with this particular fb or gf, dunno how to categorize her. If bros here got spare cash to throw, this good ff confirm worth it. Took also around a week or so to get into her pants too. This type 20+ confirm easy, bring go nicer places eat few times confirm can Liao.

To continue the story...... ,

Me: u r already so wet.. U sure u don't want me??

Mik: no.. No.. (While legs spreading open more. So fake, but no choice, we guys just like it even more.)

Me: oh.. But I feel that "she" wants me.. Wait for me awhile ok? (As I proceeded to grab the box of condoms I secretly bought when I was buying cigs at 7-11.)

As this is the first time of us getting intimate, and on top of that from my previous experience with another guy's wife, whom doesn't like all this, I didn't attempt for any 69, or Bj. Wasted?? Nah, little did I know she is such a whore in bed in the later parts..

Me while unwrapping the box n capping it on myself, she asked..

Mik: how come u got condoms..

Me: I bought it earlier specially for u. :)

Positioning myself at the entrance at the missionary position, slowly I inserted my dick in while she's trying to hold back her moans. Really gets me even hornier. Thinking to myself, I'm so gonna fuck her all night after being vegetarian for so long.

As I pick up pace, her moans are starting to get abit louder. But seriously the condom is making me not feeling the insides of her properly. Soon, i went for the final deep thrust and came into her. Inside of a condom. Feeling horny still, I removed the condom and asked her,

Me: I'm still very horny. But can I enter u without a condom? Can I trust u n u trusting me?

Mik: but it's not safe.. Wad if I get pregnant? I've never had sex without it before.

Me: don't worry ok? I've got backup. (Referring to the morning after pills I gotten the other time for the previous girl)

Mik: I can really trust u right?

While saying yes, my dick is hard again and at her entrance. Catching her unawares, I plunged my whole dick in swiftly. We both moaned. Holy fuck, the wetness, the tightness, it's heaven.

Me: how does having sex raw feel?

Mik: it... Feels so good.... Don't stop... I wan more.....

The moaning and the love making sounds were flooding the whole room. Passerbys could definitely hear it totally. But seriously who cares.

Mik: ah... I can feel the shape of ur dick rubbing in me.. Faster.... More.... Ahh... (Ya she meant my circumcised dick.

As I was cumming, I wthdrew and shot my load on her nice tummy. Cleaned up, and hugged each other to sleep till the next morning......

To be continued.........

Colot
03-06-2015, 10:55 AM
i gather wood for u :D

I bring a lighter . :)

JulianLuther
04-06-2015, 03:53 PM
As I pick up pace, her moans are starting to get abit louder. But seriously the condom is making me not feeling the insides of her properly. Soon, i went for the final deep thrust and came into her. Inside of a condom. Feeling horny still, I removed the condom and asked her,

Me: I'm still very horny. But can I enter u without a condom? Can I trust u n u trusting me?

Mik: but it's not safe.. Wad if I get pregnant? I've never had sex without it before.

Me: don't worry ok? I've got backup. (Referring to the morning after pills I gotten the other time for the previous girl)

Mik: I can really trust u right?

While saying yes, my dick is hard again and at her entrance. Catching her unawares, I plunged my whole dick in swiftly. We both moaned. Holy fuck, the wetness, the tightness, it's heaven.

Me: how does having sex raw feel?

Mik: it... Feels so good.... Don't stop... I wan more.....

The moaning and the love making sounds were flooding the whole room. Passerbys could definitely hear it totally. But seriously who cares.

Mik: ah... I can feel the shape of ur dick rubbing in me.. Faster.... More.... Ahh... (Ya she meant my circumcised dick.

As I was cumming, I wthdrew and shot my load on her nice tummy. Cleaned up, and hugged each other to sleep till the next morning......

To be continued.........

I think 9 months later you gonna be a daddy .

Jiaolang
04-06-2015, 07:30 PM
I bring a lighter . :)

I bring SEAJ corpse as fuel

iHackCare
04-06-2015, 07:40 PM
waiting for next episode :)

aftdate
04-06-2015, 08:27 PM
I am pitching a tent here :)

whatdoido
04-06-2015, 09:37 PM
I bring pop corn and marshmallow

hongkongdoggy
05-06-2015, 04:37 PM
old can also be fun mah!:rolleyes:

iWabbit
05-06-2015, 11:57 PM
I bring pop corn and marshmallow

I bring potato chips, let's share? :D

Dontknowwhat
09-06-2015, 03:28 AM
I think 9 months later you gonna be a daddy .

Won't la. BC easily available in Jb anyway. Anyway maybe one bro here managed to ask her out to eat at Changi n stuff earlier today.

Too tired to continue story now also, will update v soon!

Dontknowwhat
09-06-2015, 03:29 AM
old can also be fun mah!:rolleyes:

Yes sir, thinking back I think older ones are better also. In terms of thinking too. Won't abit make noise here n there.

whatever123
09-06-2015, 06:04 AM
Hi new dad to be

xrage
09-06-2015, 09:19 AM
really fast hand TS.. or rather fast dick. :D pls continue

Casablanka
09-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Hi new dad to be

hahaha so easy preggy? :D

archer69
09-06-2015, 08:52 PM