PDA

View Full Version : Two cups of coffee a day reduces risk of erectile dysfunction

kalebgoh
23-05-2015, 10:32 AM
Read about this article in the net. Not sure is it true.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/11620293/Two-cups-of-coffee-a-day-reduces-risk-of-erectile-dysfunction.html

pratabrain
23-05-2015, 11:37 AM
I drink four cups a day and so far I stand up for Singapore good good one! Take coffee aledy can cheong all nite loooong (sorry bluf you want, I cheong one hour aledy tired haha!)

Of course I read exercise help circulation and heart so little brother can stand up better for Singapore too.

Ninja_Assassin
24-05-2015, 02:02 AM
It's kopi-O kosong kau....... not any type of coffee. It's effect is negated if you add sugar or cream or milk.
For better effect..... take pure black coffee with tongkat ali :D

williomtkk
24-05-2015, 01:23 PM
I thought coffee helps the large intestine, not the little bro

conquer
24-05-2015, 03:32 PM
It's kopi-O kosong kau....... not any type of coffee. It's effect is negated if you add sugar or cream or milk.
For better effect..... take pure black coffee with tongkat ali :D

It has to be the Tongkat Ali coffee imported from Malaysia. They claim that those 70-year-old ah peks drink liao can perform steel-hard at night. :p

buaya18
24-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Wonder if Ah Huat White Coffee can do the trick or not? :p

The Milk Man
25-05-2015, 01:14 AM
So those stories I heard from the old coffee shop owners in Keong Siak street were true...... they were saying that in the heydays of KS back in the 50s & 60s.... customers would order steaming hot thick black coffee without adding sugar or milk and drop a small slice of butter into the coffee. They would then proceed to visit the brothels after consuming the drink. :)

sammyboyfor
25-05-2015, 07:37 AM
So those stories I heard from the old coffee shop owners in Keong Siak street were true...... they were saying that in the heydays of KS back in the 50s & 60s.... customers would order steaming hot thick black coffee without adding sugar or milk and drop a small slice of butter into the coffee. They would then proceed to visit the brothels after consuming the drink. :)surely you don't believe that sort of bullshit.

NaniKore
31-05-2015, 09:37 PM
It has to be the Tongkat Ali coffee imported from Malaysia. They claim that those 70-year-old ah peks drink liao can perform steel-hard at night. :p

Can try the alicafe coffee with tongkat ali

gromit
31-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Drinking kopi or kopi-c kosong really helps.. I have been a kopi drinker since a 8 year old kid till now (42 year old). For the past 2 years, I have been suffering from ED on and off.

As I am also diagnosed with fatty liver, I read an article by cutting down sugar and carbohydrate food will reverse it. With reducing the intake of sugar and carbohydrate food (I cut down on rice intake), I feel my didi like I was in my twenties, very hard during bonking and in the morning. Or should I say better as it also last longer. :D

Oh, also very important to exercise. I am jogging 3 times a week now.

Hope this will help in someone suffering the same condition as me.

nitecrawllerr
02-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Can try the alicafe coffee with tongkat ali

This one my friend also recommend me to try. But i am sensitive to coffee and tea. Cant sleep after consuming it.:D:(

williomtkk
02-06-2015, 02:15 AM
acidic food is bad for erection, alkaline food is good for it

gromit
02-06-2015, 11:12 PM
acidic food is bad for erection, alkaline food is good for it

Maybe you point is right. Found most of the alkaline food I took recently.:D

http://greenopedia.com/alkaline-acid-food-chart/

liamneeson
05-06-2015, 11:03 AM
I like coffee with butter. Milky and fragrant butter taste with black coffee. Only a pair of boobs taste better haha!

LatinoHeat
24-06-2015, 05:09 PM
All these with tongkat ali can't seem to find in ntuc or cold storage. any idea where to get? thanks. actually, those tongkat ali pills that watsons are selling, the effects same as drinking kopi? now wake up morning also cannot stand liao. jialat.

jitaokenaburn
25-06-2015, 04:16 AM
All these with tongkat ali can't seem to find in ntuc or cold storage. any idea where to get? thanks. actually, those tongkat ali pills that watsons are selling, the effects same as drinking kopi? now wake up morning also cannot stand liao. jialat.

Guardian and Watson's got. But they are either empty boxes which means you need to go to cashier and tell them you want to buy they go take for you. Or behind the cashier counter so you have to declare to everybody in the queue you want to buy Tongkat Ali, or whatever dick pills they have.

(if you are reading this watson's or guardian, that's pretty fucking stupid)

Or you can go Mustafa center they sell it in the aisles! Saw alot of dodgy middle aged men repeatedly walking pass the aisles several times, looking around before finally picking up the bottle. :D

emmawong
25-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Oh..they sell off the self too!

How good are they.

### Shim Clinic : PE ###

http://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/premature-ejaculation : premature ejaculation
http://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/priligy : Priligy
http://www.shimclinic.com/singapore/dapoxetine : dapoxetine

kgbkgb
29-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Drinking kopi or kopi-c kosong really helps.. I have been a kopi drinker since a 8 year old kid till now (42 year old). For the past 2 years, I have been suffering from ED on and off.

As I am also diagnosed with fatty liver, I read an article by cutting down sugar and carbohydrate food will reverse it. With reducing the intake of sugar and carbohydrate food (I cut down on rice intake), I feel my didi like I was in my twenties, very hard during bonking and in the morning. Or should I say better as it also last longer. :D

Oh, also very important to exercise. I am jogging 3 times a week now.

Hope this will help in someone suffering the same condition as me.

I dun quite understand what you're saying. First, u say kopi O really helps as u hv been drinking since 8 yrs old then in the same breath, u say u hv ED past 2 yrs. :confused: If it really helps then u shldnt hv ED in the first place.
Yr 2nd para sounds more meaningful. Cut sugar n carbs to get back yr mojo.

look4sex
29-06-2015, 10:51 PM
I dun quite understand what you're saying. First, u say kopi O really helps as u hv been drinking since 8 yrs old then in the same breath, u say u hv ED past 2 yrs. :confused: If it really helps then u shldnt hv ED in the first place.
Yr 2nd para sounds more meaningful. Cut sugar n carbs to get back yr mojo.

I think combination of coffee, cut down on sugar+Carbo intake is the healthier choice. This is based on my own experience.

Lktan
07-07-2015, 06:55 AM
Hmm.. I should change my latte coffee to long black soon