PDA

View Full Version : It all starts with a friend

Destin6wU
22-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Hi sambros/sis if any, after reading so many forums, wanna contribute some of my stories in here. If there's any mistake or things to add on, do let me know. Thank you for reading.

Name will not be real in this story, but is base on (90% real) and will write as near as my real story in life. 😊enjoy reading.

Part 1

It all starts when I met a girl on a site, and our first date we went to timbre substation to have our dinner and drinks, and her name is Pearly, she is fair, about 27 this year, looks wise, slightly above average, she wore a spaghetti white top with black bra, maybe about B cup?(I'm not good with size yet, sorry about that) yellow mini skirt, when she sit on the high chair, could easiy expose her pink silk panties. Our first date we got ourselves a fries and pizza, and of cause beers, and being a gentleman, i'll be calm, and do nothing that makes a woman uncofortable right? So i did, and she enjoyed the song and we had lots of jugs after food. We left that place and head to Fort Canning Park to continue to drink (that time 2230hr selling of alcohol don't apply yet), we bought few cans of beer to drink near a big tree, at night usually not much people in that corner, and she start to lean on me. Start to asked me:

Pearly: Jay, why are you so hot? (Body temperature)
Me: To keep you warm. Hehehe.
Pearly: But you only warm my left arm.
Me: If you don't mind.
(Arms over shoulder)
Pearly: I feel slightly warm now.
(Peck on my cheeks)
Me: Wa, slightly warm a peck on cheeks, if whole body?
Pearly: You so naughty, here is public.
Me: Alright.
(Right arm over shoulder, left hand start to stroke her thigh)

She start to moan as she's high already.

Pearly: Uh~ Jay, uh~~
(My finger start to feel under her skirt)
Me: Feeling naughty? So wet.
Pearly: *nod her head*
Me: What you want me to do?
Pearly: Anything you want.
(Pull her panties one side, and start finger her with one finger)
Pearly: uh~~ (she start to moan softly in my ear) i want more~
(Place another finger in)
Pearly: yes~ that's it, faster Jay..

Using my wrist to move while not making a big woohoo in public, i only move my wrist fast. And she came! Its so wet and sticky, that's my first time making a woman orgasm. I'm surprise and amaze.

She ignores the public, even though there's bangala walking around, she just sit on me. And have a strong tongue battle for 5 mins, and her waist is moving front and back, from far it looks like we are having sex, but she's just rubbing on my jeans. So i asked her

Me: Is there any place more private you want to go?
Pearly: My place? I got a big bed and no ones home today, and I'm really horny right now.
Me: Our first date and you are so horny? The rest of dates how?
Pearly: Shhhh, next time say, let's go!
(I called for cab and off to her house)

to be continue...

bef9613
23-05-2015, 07:57 AM
Hope taxi driver drives faster. Camping here :)

tiuminator
23-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Ts, do continue..

curious11
23-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Nice start!

unsung80
23-05-2015, 09:20 AM
strike pussy ah TS!

maui_boy
23-05-2015, 09:53 AM
camping here.....!!!

😇

hornyhubby
23-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Bro TS

Good write up. Reminds me about my horny wife too. Thks.
She likes to use the words " Ooh...I am horny now..."

Feeling a hard on now :D

White Cloud
23-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Hi TS you got a picture/video of Pearly ? :D ;)

myDcup
23-05-2015, 01:18 PM
TS, please continue :)

tigershark
23-05-2015, 02:08 PM
TS, that's a good start ...... camping for more :D

Destin6wU
23-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Sorry bros, she got engaged and didn't want to ruin that part of future. And if i can share photos, it won't show face of cause.. :) thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearly: Shhhh, next time say, let's go!
(I called for cab and off to her house)

Part 2

Once we enter her house, I was so surprise to see her brother and sister is at the living room. So I thought I couldn't enjoy my night with her. So i said my Hello and intro to them, she drag me to her room straight! (Her sister got nothing to describe cause she's a major turn off from top to bottom, and talking.)

Once entered her room, she close the door and push me onto her bed. (Our movement is a little slow and we speak softly, so the family can't hear)

Pearly: I've waited the whole trip just for this!
Me: Come and get me.
Pearly: Don't you regret!
Me: Never regret~

She jump on me, pin me down and our tongue met and fight for a long 5-10 mins, and her saliva is dripping all over my face. She sat on my 2IC and keep rubbing front and back, I slowly start to feel hard and she suddenly stop, asking me.

Pearly: Why? Getting hard already?
Me: You move that way, how can I not be hard.
Pearly: I want to see!
*Pull my jeans and underwear down*
Pearly: So big! Gonna have my supper!

She just gulp it into her mouth and slurping up and down, I could feel her saliva all over my thigh, her blowjob is awesome! At that time, that is the best BJ I've got! She keep slurping in and out until my 2IC max level(she doesn't allow me to paint her), until I can't stand it.

Me: I want to your V to eat me!
Pearly: Do you have condom?
Me: Oh.. I didn't get..
Pearly: Fuck care, I need you to satisfy me now!
*She strip everything off, sit on top of my 2IC*
*Waist move front and back*
Me: Gosh, you are so wet.
Pearly: I like big one like yours!

She keep rubbing and the next thing I know, my 2IC slip it in! And she stop moving and she feel my 2IC in it. She suddenly heavy breathing and moan softly.

Pearly: Uh~~ so big. I'm gonna move slow. Tonight you are mine.
Me: Anytime.

She do a slow cowgirl, and i could hear water slurping underneath and she keep moaning and getting a little louder. And I wanna make it more exciting, I move my hip and she suddenly fell onto my chest and i hug her and keep moving my hips.

Pearly: Uh~~ Please.. Don't.. Stop.. Uhh~~
Me: As you wish, baby.

I move my hips for the next 10 mins and change position to doggie, and when I insert 1/4 of it, she moan a little, I pull out again.

Pearly: Why? What you doing?
Me: Your pussy is dripping wet.
Pearly: cause of your 2IC. Please, give it to me.
Me: Say "baby, give it to me".
Pearly: Baby, give it to me.

I insert 1/2 of it, her head lift up and I don't move, holding her hips ensure she don't move.

Pearly: Baby, please give it to me all of it.

I push all e way in, she fell onto the bed, I pump her for a good 10 mins and she start to grab the bed sheet and I'm about to cum!

Me: Baby, I'm cumming, where you want to cum?
Pearly: Mouth mouth!

I pump the last few thrust and pull out, she slurp it in straight, and I cum in her mouth, leaving no trace anywhere else, and my 2IC shoot off company after company and I don't see it dripping out, realizing she is drinking it. I'm feeling so arouse but I'm tired, I lie on her bed and take a rest. She lean on top of my chest and rest too.

@@ Truthfully, at that time, I don't know how a woman orgasm, so I didn't know @@

Pearly: Your whole battalion I swallow it up.
Me: Can't believe you just did that.
Pearly: Why? First time?
Me: Yes... First time a girl swallow mine.
Pearly: You make me orgasms for 3 times!
Me: When!?!? I don't know how a woman explode..
Pearly: Let you know next time.
Me: I love our first date.
Pearly: More to come... *Smile seductively*

To be continue...

bigNeNe
23-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Camping here for more :D

FatSpider
23-05-2015, 08:16 PM
look legit

iNotChio
23-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Pearly's such a hot girl ..... will be waiting for next update :D

aftdate
23-05-2015, 10:33 PM
TS, please continue. Camping here :)

he123
24-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Can't wait for next.:D

Johnnykhan
24-05-2015, 01:21 AM
New camper ALERT!!

Hkaras
24-05-2015, 01:53 AM
Camp for new update

filip
24-05-2015, 04:08 AM
My first time reading a sex novel lol.

BurnettCrockett
24-05-2015, 06:19 AM
Really very well written :)

piang
24-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Support TS, please continue story :)

the_e_ones
24-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Ts, do continue..

Bro tiuminator, returning a nice gesture... 9 points added!!!

glonerg
24-05-2015, 04:38 PM
up for TS....

Lupdia
24-05-2015, 07:52 PM
TS, we are wating for you :D

cupmyd
24-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Camping here :)

nokiaN95
24-05-2015, 09:08 PM
camping here too :)

Destin6wU
25-05-2015, 04:55 PM
On the previous episode...
Pearly: Let you know next time.
Me: I love our first date.
Pearly: More to come... *Smile seductively*

Part 3

After first round, we took a nap for about 1hr plus, and until today, I clearly remembered its about 0230, I woke up because I'm feeling stroking of my 2IC and licking of my balls. When she saw me wake up,

Pearly: Have a good rest? I woke up because I see your 2IC feeling uncomfortable.
Me: Yea, I rest well. But my 2IC feeling uncomfortable doesn't mean you need to lick my balls.
*Stop what she's doing*
*Sit on edge of the bed, back facing me*
Pearly: Alright, I'll stop then.
Me: Who told you to stop?
*Forcefully pull her back and she lie on bed*
Me: Suck it!
*Try to push in her mouth with force*
Pearly: I don't want! I'll scream for help!
Me: Try it *Smile and pinch her nose*

After few second she needs air, she open her mouth and I insert all the way, and still pinching her nose,

Me: You want air? Use mouth to breathe with my 2IC running in and out then!
Pearly: mmmmmm.. Mmmmm..
*Let go her nose*
Me: Be a good girl and suck it!

She became a good little kitten licking and sucking it, for few minutes. I kiss her and go southward until her breast, one side sucking, other side pinching her nipples, she can't take it, she moan so loud that I think across the room, the family can hear her moan, so I stop pinching and try insert into her.

Pearly: Arhhh~ I've waited for this long rod of yours.
Me: Really?
*Took out*
Pearly: Ya~~~~ why you take out?
Me: I like you to beg for it.
Pearly: Baby, please give it to me?
Me: First round you already used that. Ask and act more sexily.
*She push herself back, open up her legs wide, one hand on breast circling, another hand finger, and show me a CFM face*
Pearly: Arh~~ Baby, I want that rod of yours in me~
Me: That definitely turns me on. I'll grant you your order then.

Go close to her, rub on her V lips and push in straight and fast! She got surprise and give a loud "Yes!!", I cover her mouth and thrust in and out in a missionary position. She said she's coming. I could feel her wall starts to close up.

Me: Cum then!
*Thrust got faster*
Pearly: Uh uh uh~~~~~~~!
*Stop the thrust and she's shivering with my 2IC in it*
Me: So tight and wet.
*Smile*
Me: I'm not done yet.
*Start to move my hip at a normal pace*
Pearly: I'm getting crazy! Already my 4th orgasms!
Me: So be it!

I change position to doggie, and for the next 5 minutes, she gonna cum again, I can feel her wall is getting a real close up, pulling the bed sheet till it came off. My tempo got faster.

Me: Baby, I'm coming!!
Pearly: Yes, cum in me! I want to feel that hot company you got!
Me: In you?
Pearly: Don't worry, I ate ###### medicine. (Couldn't remember what is it)
Me: Lets cum tog...
*Shoot in her*
Pearly: Yessss~~
*Pull out and manage to shoot some on her body*

She shiver while I'm trying to catch my breathe, and she's there curling up to a ball and from my position, I see clearly my company is flowing out from her den. That view is my first and until today I cannot forget that.

Rest for next 5 minutes

Me: Lets go shower? Its already 0330hr.
Pearly: Carry me there, I'm still weak from all that exploding in my den.
Me: Alright~~

Shower her and she use her finger to dig out what can be dig out. From that view could make me hard on and do it another round in toilet. But the next day, I'm going out. Need some energy.

So we slept till 0900hr and I leave her house, took bus home.

to be continue...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for viewing my thread, upz me and give me some support.
Feedback as well. Thanks~

iCuntZapIT
25-05-2015, 05:20 PM
hehe camping for more ...... :)

Jenova
25-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Amazing, first meeting get swallow and CIP.

bigNeNe
26-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Up you TS. Please continue :)

Aceyfox
26-05-2015, 02:27 AM
Keep it going :)

captainofthewin
26-05-2015, 07:35 PM
camping here!

glonerg
27-05-2015, 01:53 PM
waiting for TS update

Destin6wU
03-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Will continue my story when I'm more free, a little busy with work nowadays. Sorry readers for making you wait so long. Cheers and have a nice day ahead

JulianLuther
04-06-2015, 04:00 PM
No problem . Work is more important. But once you are more free do remember to come back with your updates.

Destin6wU
04-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Thanks bro JulianLuthar.. Definitely will.. :))

Yakuza
04-06-2015, 09:31 PM
No problem . Work is more important. But once you are more free do remember to come back with your updates.

Bro.. Finally u post since ur last one on 1st may.. Hv been checking for weeks to UpZ u... :)

Destin6wU
04-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Previously on...

Shower her and she use her finger to dig out what can be dig out. From that view could make me hard on and do it another round in toilet. But the next day, I'm going out. Need some energy.

So we slept till 0900hr and I leave her house, took bus home.

Part 4

Even though I met Pearly for the first time and we enjoyed, but deep in me, I like a girl for about 4-5 years, and her respond is horrible, 1 word message. Out of 10 outing, she can give 0.2% of it, usually people cycle at ECP will go for dinner, for her, no. And she met other guys for dinner and can't go out with me 1-1. Seriously bros, encounter this breed, 1-2 years just give up and change, stop wasting time.
(Sorry, think about past, need to complain a little)

After a few weeks later, I met Pearly again, and we back to timbre to drink again, and she telling me all her stressful work life blah blah blah. Being a nice guy, of cause you will listen and give good advice, and hopefully score. That night she said she wanted to treat me drink, I go for it, and she treat me drink until I'm almost drunk! And she brought me back to her house after 1 hrs of oncoming drinking.

Unconscious for don't know donkey hrs.

After i woke up, i feel tongue roaming the tip of my 2IC, I slowly open eyes and peek, she's smiling and licking it.

Me: When did I came your house?
P: I bring you home since you drunk.
Me: you the one keep "one shot one shot"
P: So that you can be mine tonight, help me destress.
Me: Can i still say no?
P: Not an option!
Me: Than you still ask?
P: Its an order!

My 2IC already full hard on when i woke up, she bj so good until saliva and some of my pre-cum, mix together till I cannot take it, I told her to do R.cowgirl, and she do it. A very fast slip in, raw.

Me: Omgosh! You so wet! Simply just slip in.
P: Waiting for you to wake up, pisses me off, making me so horny, waiting for your rod to be totally awaken.
Me: You talk too much...

Hold her waist, piak piak piak...

Change to doggie position, favourite..

P: Oh yes.. Yes... This is what I need..
Me: Where to shoot?
P: Not so fast! Longer..
Me: Cannot!! Custom already!! Too shiok!
P: In me!

I cum all my company inside her, and she orgasm at the same time, she fall back and I grab and play with her boobs. She was there shivering

P: So warm inside my stomach, love this.
Me: You got your medicine?
P: Will eat later, don't worry.
Me: later? My men all NDU, Commando leh!
*Pearly burst out laughing*
Me: what's so funny?
P: Than baby lo!
Me: Married me uh?
P: why not? You don't like me uh?
Me: I like~ just not the right time.
P: Don't worry la, i know when and how.

After that round, its about 5am, took a shower and go off to wait for first bus. And its too risky if this goes on, want a baby this way, so I stop meeting her after that day.

And 2 months past, I went to Korea for holiday and meet some friends. Some friends i met is from an app, and others is when I'm in poly, all Korean friends.

-At Seoul-

Until the 4 day in Korea I got no plan, and its cold outside, living alone in a studio, i used the app to chat with new Korean people, and suddenly a woman message me and chatted with me for Just 30 minutes and ask me for dinner, and sure, why not? Since i got no plan for the day. Her name is Choa(not real name of cause), about 160cm, C size boob and her skin so fair and smooth, ants also can't climb on it, and she work just near my studio, so we can meet easily after her work.

So when about 6pm, I went to the station to meet her at 합정(Hapjeong)

Me: 안녕하세요 (Hello)
C: 네, 안녕하세요 (Hello)
Me: 잘 지내요? (How are you?)
C: 좋아. 근데 배고파요 (Good. But I'm hungry)
Me: 알아요. 가자. (Alright. Lets go)
C: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kekekekeke)

And we head to 홍대(Hongdae) for dinner, our actions are purely friend. And we just joke and I'm asking her about what's fun in Korea etc.

Blah blah blah..

After dinner, she brought me to a nearby pub, and we had a glass of drink, and its 9+pm only.

C: Its still early, i still want to drink more.
Me: ok, where can we go? Is there anymore nice pub?
C: how about your studio?
Me: sure. *die liao, better buy condom prepare*

We could walk back to my place but she choose to cab, and I went to the department store to buy beer and a small pack of condom, hide the condom when she's in the toilet.

Me: I bought 4 beer, enough?
C: Sure.

During drinking I ask her,

Me: Why will you come to my house drink? I'm a guy, not scare i kiss you?
C: First time I thought you will be ugly and I need company.
Me: company to?
C: dinner.

After finish beer,

Me: its late, are you going to cab home?
C: No, I'll sleep here?
Me: oh? Ok, you can have the bed, I'll sleep more the floor.
C: its ok, you can sleep together.
Me: if you don't mind.
C: I don't.

When we just lie down, for the next 1-2 minutes of silent, she suddenly hug me and kiss.

to be continue...😏😏😏

whatdoido
05-06-2015, 08:29 AM
Camping for Korean update

Destin6wU
05-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Previously on...

When we just lie down, for the next 1-2 minutes of silent, she suddenly hug me and kiss.

Part 5

*sorry bro, jump back to before we head to bed*

Add on:

She saw the book That I'm learning Korean, she look through most pages but stop at the one page,

C: 콘돔 있어요? (You have condom?)
Me: 왜? 너는 하고 싶어요? (Why? You want do?)
C: 아니야. (No.) *blush*
Me: heh.. Alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our tongue meet and we a little tipsy that made us so rough even taking off clothes, its my first time with a Korean, just do it! She slowly head towards my south and in no time she reach my 2IC. Immediately mine uber hard

C: yours is so hard and big, I'm so lucky to met you.
Me: Yea, you are lucky that I'm free.
Choa crawl up and I quickly grab a condom ftom the side of the bed, knowing she gonna insert it, after putting on, she straight away slip in. She ride on me so hard, and her cave hole is so tight. The whole house all i can hear is just piak piak piak and our horny moaning.

C: 네.. 진짜.. 커야.. (Yours.. Really.. Big..)
Me: I'll give you more than.

She rides me for almost 5 minutes, and I sit up and attack her nipples.
Sucking it and ahe moan louder.

C: Arghhhhh........! Suck me hard.
Me: mmmmmm... Mmmmmmmm... *sucking and biting her nipples*

We change to standing dog position on a chair next to my bed, i thrust her sonfast that her leg start to shiver, and seeing how this slut really enjoy being pound by me.

*I got no idea why I can last so long that night, its either the alcohol, or cause my first Korean girl.*

I pull her left shoulder and other hand on her right waist, i thrust even harder, i feel her walls are closing

Me: are you cumming?
C: 네.. 많이.. (Yes.. Many.)
*many time?*
Me: You making it more tight!
C: cum together!
Me: if you say so!

Push her to bed in missionary position, and thrust even faster, her heavy breathing makes me more horny, quickly kiss her and thrust until I cum into the condom inside her, she could feel the warm of it.

C: Ahhhh, I like you.
Me: I enjoyed myself and i like it too.
Hug and kiss her while my 2IC still inside her.

Round 1 over.

As we walk to toilet to wash up, I feel not to waste it, my 2IC still semi erect, still can go on. We shower half way, we don't care whether have confom or not, I'm gonna try raw on her!

Our tongue meets under the shower head...

to be continue...

myDcup
05-06-2015, 04:02 PM
More updates, TS :)
up you.

iWabbit
05-06-2015, 04:49 PM
yea camping for more updates :D

Destin6wU
05-06-2015, 07:01 PM
More updates, TS :)
up you.

감사합니다. Thank you bro.

SamsungS5
06-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Please continue with adventure in bathroom :)

xrage
09-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Awesome writing from a ladies magnet... TS is so lucky to attract these hot ladies and up on the first dates... pls continue Korean sexcapade.. hehe.

Destin6wU
15-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Previously on...

As we walk to toilet to wash up, I feel not to waste it, my 2IC still semi erect, still can go on. We shower half way, we don't care whether have confom or not, I'm gonna try raw on her!

Our tongue meets under the shower head...

Part 5

We battle so hard under the rain from the shower head, and I got semi erect and I head downwards until her tummy, I turn her over, her both hands on the wall, and I kiss her butt and attack straight on her pussy, I split her butt open wide and tongue fuck her.

C: Yes! Its so good, its m...uh... first......
*Lick and basically drinking her love juice*
Me: *mind thinking* "tasty.."
*5 mins*
C: I'm going to..
Me: *Keep licking*
*her juice burst to my face*
C: Uhhhh.. 좋아 (I like..)
Me: Gosh, my first time have a girl cum on my face.
C: *blush* its my turn..

I sit on the toilet bowl and she kneel and suck it.
Her suction is heavenly, i love her blowjob, with all the water on my 2IC, but I can still feel her saliva flowing endlessly, she look at me and suck and lick the tip, lick my ball and suck it, with the 'pop' sound.

C: I want you to be in me.
Me: I'm waiting for you to say this.
*Lift her up and turn her over to the wall with wall mirror*
Me: Look at the mirror and tell me how much you want my 2IC.
C: *blush* I want you in me *in a small tone*
*brush my dick on the surface of her pussy*
Me: 뭐라고? (What?)
C: 야... 빨리!! (Hey... Faster!!)
Me: Say it if you want..
C: 오빠, 하고 싶어요! *In a horny loud voice*
*Insert straight in*
C: YES!!!

I pump in and out raw! We are too horny to bother I got condom or not. I keep pumping faster, and can feel inside her is relaxing that she enjoying every moment and wanted to last longer. With the mirror, i can see her breast is bouncing front and back, with her CFM face. I pump for a good 8-10 min with slow and hard pump. She stand up and push me to the toilet bowl and sit on me.

C: Its my turn.
*Grab my 2IC and guide to her pussy, slide in all the way*
C: Oh yes, I've eaten your 2IC.
Me: 많이 먹어! (Eat more!)
C: *giggle*

She ride on me so fast that I feel i couldn't last long, for about 3 minute later.

Me: I'm cumming soon if you ride so fast.
C: Cum in me.
Me: *mind thinking* "What!? Cum in her later pregnant how!? Gonna marry her? But who doesn't want a foreigner wife?"
Me: Are you sure? Uhhh.. I'm cumming..
C: Yes!! In me!!

She got faster and faster, with her breast jumping so hard. I couldn't take it, I cum all inside her, and her eyes roll back and shaking. I quickly pull out and hold onto her, cause she falling backwards.

I stand up and hug her, and her hand straight to her pussy to open her pussy to let it flow out. From the mirror, gosh, her butt damn big.. Sexy..

We hug and give pecks, and we quickly wash up and dry ourselves and head out to bed.

Round 2 over...

After we lie on bed, I'm sure I was super shag after 2 round, but my 2IC wants more of Korean pussy! I thinking of the third round, and I got a little hard under the blanket.

"Will we have our 3rd round? And its almost 5am"

to be continue..

BigBreakfast
15-06-2015, 07:26 PM
wow sexy encounter .... :)

Phython1
15-06-2015, 08:00 PM
super nice read.....make me want to cum too....keep posting TS, good words with regular update please, thank you

Destin6wU
15-06-2015, 11:54 PM
super nice read.....make me want to cum too....keep posting TS, good words with regular update please, thank you

Thanks bro, will try to do it.. Nowadays too busy cause SG50.. Happening things going on.. Hahaha.. Will try to write more when time permits me..

cupmyd
16-06-2015, 01:04 AM
Very exciting story. TS, more updates :D
up you.

LhongGe
16-06-2015, 02:34 AM
Do continue TS ;)

hoyeowslut
16-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Nice one TS ..... pls continue soon :)

Destin6wU
26-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Previously..

After we lie on bed, I'm sure I was super shag after 2 round, but my 2IC wants more of Korean pussy! I thinking of the third round, and I got a little hard under the blanket.

"Will we have our 3rd round? And its almost 5am"

Part 6

We slept until the sun fully shine on my face, its near 7. I woke up and saw her lying beside me, such beauty, why should I go to waste. I slowly head down all the way to her clit and give a slow licking, saw her leg figitng, and she slowly start moaning, she lift up the blanket and look at me licking, i smile and say "좋은 아침. (Good morning)" and back to lick more fiercely. She moan and give the CFM face,

C: Good morning, 2 times not enough?
Me: *shake my head*
C: mmmm.. Good stam.... Ahhhh~ *moan louder and louder*

She held my head hard and I lick up and down, she moan for help, she can't take it anymore, her leg squeezing my head and she burst some juice to my face. She sit up and start licking my face and lips, damn horny.. She slowly push me back and starts to help me with my 2IC. Her suction is heavenly, I could do this all day. My 2IC got a hard on very fast, springing up and down.

C: Its done.
*She lie back and point towards her pussy*
C: Come fuck me hard.
Me: Always ready.

That picture of her seducing me, super turn on, I think no more and insert in straight, with her wet pussy, and saliva all over my 2IC, no problem going in and out. When I insert all the way in, that thought in my mind, fucking a Korean slut! I doing a missionary.

C: ughhh, yes.. Jay.. I want faster please.
Me: your wish.
*increase thrust speed*
C: Yes yes yes yes...... Yes~~~~~
Me: Say how much you love my dick!
C: I love it, give it to me more!

I pound so hard that i feel I'm about to explode. I slow down and slowly pull out, flip her over to doggy, then give it a lick, I slowly thrust in again, doggy makes better, slower for me to explode. I thrust so hard, smack her butt, she start to drool and shout "Yes! Smack more, harder! Ahh, ahhh, ahhh!". Her breath got shorter and so do I. I'm afraid of the neighbour heard her voice, but who cares! I fuck her like a total slut. I pull both of her hands back and all the sound is piak piak piak, and ah ah ah ah.. But I'm cumming, she shout,

C: In me.. In me..
Me: No.. Unless you plead me.
C: Op......pa, please. Ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhh..

How to say no!? So i thrust a few more time and cum in her. Load and load of it shoot in her, we both lie down and catch our breath. She give me a peck and we rest for about 5 minute, we head to shower and head out.

Her work place near my place, so we go for breakfast than she head to work, and for me, back home. Her smell is filled in the house. Such good fuck and pretty Korean girl for me.

When i lie on my bed, a message came.
C: "Thank you for the night, I enjoyed myself, and right now, I can't do my work properly, I really want more. Can I come over tonight as well? If its ok with you."
Me: "Sure babe, why not? I can't wait to give you a good and long fuck, all my mind is you now."
C: "me too, i can't wait for time to pass faster!"

We seperate for about 1hr and we feeling horny already. But I'll be meeting another Korean girl friend, she bringing me around in Seoul. So i need to maintain.

I went out after preparing my stuff, saw my friend, another beauty. But she's a friend, so never think much.

Blah blah blah blah.
Skip to evening.

Evening came and I reach home, her message came in, saying she going home to pack her stuff and coming over around 8 for dinner and a drink. I can't wait! So i quickly head out to buy soju and some beer so both of us will be high.

After 8-ish out, my bell rings, i open up the door, standing there wearing her sweater and short skirt, and in the sweater that surprises me, her old uniform, she wore that to show me her uniform, and she already got dinner and i got drinks.

We have our dinner together, and during our dinner, her leg keep rubbing up and down my leg.

C: I've been waiting for this. The whole day I can't focus my work.
Me: Me too, I can't wait for you to come.
C: Really? Hehehehe..

That smile can never forget, with that uniform already turns me on, i start to feel hard. But we still have our soju and beers, so i control a little, drink until semi high first.

After drinking for 2-3 soju and beers, her hand came over and stroke my 2IC.

C: already hard? Like my dress? 😏
Me: uhhh.. Yes..
C: lets finish this bottle and go and exercise.
Me: Ok.

I make her drink more than me, giving excuse I can't take much, but i lied cause i want her to feel higher. So she drank 2/3 and left over i drink. We head towards the bed with her pulling my dick. I'm just following her, feeling today letting her doninate me.

to be continue...

Phython1
26-06-2015, 12:06 PM
bro TS....this read is heavenly....really cannot tahan with all the details....also shoot out while reading the shower part......well done bro...good writing and post more!!

Destin6wU
26-06-2015, 10:52 PM
bro TS....this read is heavenly....really cannot tahan with all the details....also shoot out while reading the shower part......well done bro...good writing and post more!!

Thanks for the support bro, think of it also makes me shoot out. Lol. But doing it, seriously, cannot compare man. I'll write more if time permits, SG50 coming, busy busy, but will do my best to write.

iLadyboy69
27-06-2015, 02:34 AM
nice story TS, please continue :)

StewieRules
27-06-2015, 04:17 AM
Do continue TS :D

xrage
29-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Steaming Korean sex drama! Thanks for sharing TS!

sugarpova
29-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Pls continue :)

robofish
29-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Steaming Korean sex drama! Thanks for sharing TS!

Horny Koreans :D

Destin6wU
04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Previously...

C: already hard? Like my dress?
Me: uhhh.. Yes..
C: lets finish this bottle and go and exercise.
Me: Ok.

I make her drink more than me, giving excuse I can't take much, but i lied cause i want her to feel higher. So she drank 2/3 and left over i drink. We head towards the bed with her pulling my dick. I'm just following her, feeling today letting her doninate me.

Part 7

She got so drunk by looking at her hot red face and side walking to my bed, she was pulling my hand, once near my bed our lip meets, tongue fight, and pull down my pants like a pro. She than push me, and I sit on the edge of the bed.

C: What you want me to do now?
Me: Horny babe. You can decide all what you want today, you my master for the day.
C: Don't you regret.
Me: Never regret since yesterday we met.

She head all the way to my 2IC and slowly slurp in and out, showing me how much she love sucking my 2IC. Choa hand came to my chest and lead me down to lying on bed, so I follow. But still can see what she doing, but as time goes by, she start to lick my balls, and eventually to my ass. I feel so turn on and hard on. I got my condom stand by at the table but that distance feels like running a marathon. She climb onto me.

C: I want you to lick me.

She sit on my face after saying her line. We are too horny that day, I do everything she wants. I lick her pussy and her moan getting louder and louder. She literally ride on my face, and my face and tongue got deeper, I hardly breathe, only could grab air here and there. My mouth open wide just waiting to receive her heavenly juice. Her rides getting faster and her legs starts to close little by little, her sudden loud "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she burst out her juice on me. She lie 69 position and she shiver and slowly lick my 2IC. I keep licking, and each lick she shiver. My face is totally soak with her juice. She than turn over and lick my whole face with her juice.

C: Now, main dish?
Me: 네, 누나. (Yes, nuna) *She's older than me by 2.*

She slowly guide my 2IC into her pussy, each rub on her pussy she moan and bit her lips. *So seductive, makes me hard while typing, OMG* Choa slip it in and its real easy, cause of all the juice. Her boobs so huge that I see that bouncing, my POV better than watching online. She bounce it so hard, with her moaning, and her ass to my thigh smacking sound, better than any music.

From riding I hardly cum, so she can ride as much as she wants. She stop halfway, give me a wide seductive smile, with my 2IC in it, she turn to her back and continue riding. Those big round ass, seriously, last warning, I can fuck this girl as long as I'm in Korea. She keep bouncing hard, and rub it, can feel she's cumming, my bed and groin area is so wet. She may cum so many time. Woooo. She lifted up her butt, pull me to a glass window, where opposite neighbour can see, and it's a cold season.

C: Come doggy me.
Me: Yes, nuna.

I place my 2IC on her pussy and smack in straight, she give a one time good moan and bang on the glass window, now I'm imagine those japanese anime fucking the girl on the glass panel with the girl breast on it. I smack so hard that the glass window keep banging so hard.

to be continue..

NewM00n
04-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Hope you remember to use umbrella .

Destin6wU
04-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Previously...

I place my 2IC on her pussy and smack in straight, she give a one time good moan and bang on the glass window, now I'm imagine those japanese anime fucking the girl on the glass panel with the girl breast on it. I smack so hard that the glass window keep banging so hard.

Part 8

Suddenly a guy opposite walk towards his window, he is holding a cup of drink, can't see cause its far.

Me: Nuna, got, got, people, look..ing, urgh...
C: i don't care, fuck me hard.
Me: Yes, Nuna.

I bang her so hard and that guy opposite us is enjoying his view. After good 5 min, she grab my 2IC, and pull out from her pussy and slowly enter her ass, omg! Its my first anal sex, so tight when I'm only 1/3 in, and she's moaning like going to melt, i put in 2/3 of it, she "Arghhhhh, yes! More baby! All the way!" Since she's incharge, I'll obey. I push all the way in, even I have a tough time moving, so tight! I move slowly to adjust the tightness, and she finger her pussy while I'm moving slowly in and out.

Me: Nuna, you want another dick to be in your pussy? So 2 holes got attack?
C: Yes~ I want.
Me: the guy watching you seems enjoying.
C: give a good show
Me: Yes Nuna.

I fuck her ass so hard and feel the tightness, and her leg wobbling, but i grab hold of her stomach area and keep fucking her. Her moan and smacking sounds really feels up the room, next door could hear us and even feel horny maybe? Don't care. I fuck her ass, doggy for about 7-8 min, so shiok until I want to cum!

Me: I'm cumming!!
C: I want more!!
Me: I can't take it anymore.
C: In my ass!!
*BOMB! Fill her ass with loads of my soldier in it.*
C: ughh, yes!! So warm!! Uhhhh...

Her leg got soft and she is on her fours, she turn over to let it flow and told me to watch! I look at it, super turn on, want to go again! But 2IC need rest a bit.

We took a shower together, and she wash me up real clean, when reach the bottom, she soap it, rub it, and suck it. 2IC still breathless but still semi hardon. I let her suck for a while, and I stop her, telling her this time take a break for a little while. We dry ourselves after, butt naked walk to the bed and we lie down and talk about our life.

She told me her bf is in the army and she's so horny, was looking for a guy to fill her up, so I'm lucky that I'm there at the right time! Hehehe. Saying Korea army don't allow the man to go home every weekend and she needs it here and there, sometimes have to DIY, and I'm the 2nd guy to fuck her, that she really enjoyed. Than she telling me she flying of the day after for her work, i was so sad and give her a hug. She squeeze my 2IC and start licking my nipples, is she going to start again? I hope not so soon.

to be continue..

nottiguy1
04-07-2015, 05:00 PM
nice story...camping here

GaoMouLan
04-07-2015, 08:01 PM
horny korean babe :D

quicksilver3210
04-07-2015, 08:04 PM
TS well done, keep cumming pls :)

Destin6wU
15-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Been out so long since I last wrote my stories. But my bros asked me to carry on my stories since I'm free after all the busy time at work the past few years. Climbing up is so tough, but its good after climbing high.

So I wonder will anyone still want to read these days? Just curious.

Met many Korean throughout my trips, really is good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minjung is really fair and she's 171cm tall, long hair, and her boobs are B at least, but she got this long fair legs. Got nice curves and her thick lips are heavenly sexy!

So I knew her from an online app, and she was in Dubai as a tour guide intern, and I was an intern searching for a place to go during my holiday, and we chatted for about a week, and she suggested that my trip should go to Dubai, and she got a place for me to stay. So I decided and booked the ticket and go for it.

[Time fly forward to travel]

When I arrived at the airport, she was there to pick me up, and it was easy to spot her, cause that day, she wore a very sexy dress

https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwim-p3isNbeAhVZAHIKHbKTAwQQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fposhmark.com%2Flisting%2FKorean-Sexy-cutout-dress-5a145abe9c6fcf292b022225&psig=AOvVaw3b-tHkhGrIOyON-MpualTn&ust=1542370664404131

with her backs showing and her long legs. In my mind I was thinking of taking off that dress and bang her upside down! But waking up from the daydream, she ran over and gave me a hug instead, welcoming me to Dubai. That hug I can feel her breast solid onto my chest. I hug her back as well, and we off to her hostel where other friends live there too. There are 2 guys and 3 girls (include her), so I was lucky to meet the 5 of them. 2 guys name Jae Hyeon and Seong Il, they are older than me so I've to call them Hyung. And here comes the other 2 girls, they Yo Jin and So Young.

The 2 guys are very strict and very old minded. We greeted each other with a handshake and a bow and being the youngest, I have to bow lower than them.

Yo Jin, she's one cute foxy babe, 158cm tall with waist length hair and the way she wears. Woo, cloth over small little B boobs, and wearing FBT most of the time. Especially that perky ass. She loves to sit with her leg on the chair, showing her shadowing oyster out, the outline is so fresh:p

So Young, she's a little motherly, and she wore a long big shirt with FBT, but her boob is C! Her button loosen up to 3 level and can see her (. Y .) cleavage! I almost dive into it. She's 168cm and fairer than the 2 of them, she always folds her arms and will lift her breast up.

sponge05
16-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

curiousSG
16-11-2018, 07:19 AM
nice updates TS, hope for more to come soon.

VRossi1980
16-11-2018, 07:42 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

Destin6wU
16-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Thanks guys, will post more soon. Yesterday lag, couldn’t update the other half

KTVbuddy
16-11-2018, 09:27 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

unsung80
16-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Welcome hm bro. Congrats on climbing your way up. Who else have you been banging all these while. Do update us!

Destin6wU
16-11-2018, 05:17 PM
When the 2 ladies came over to greet me after the guys, Yo Jin suddenly wrap my left arm and said

**I will not type in Korean, just translate what they said**
YJ: "You're quite cute, MJ eonni, where you know him? I want to find one too"
*YJ squeeze so tight that my arms I can feel her in between her boobs*
MJ: "Don't you dare steal this one"
*Break off YJ arms and grab my arm*
*YJ pout and walk back to her chair*
*SY just fold her arms and stare at me*
Suddenly
SY: "Hi, I'm not going to hold you, it's our first meet. I'm not like YJ"
*YJ stick out her tongue at SY*

JH: "Break it up girls, please behave yourselves in front of our guest."
SI: "Yea, please be more feminie like SY"
*MJ and SY stick out their tongue*
And everyone laugh.
But in my mind, I just daydreaming MJ and YJ licking me, those soft lips and tongue. Making me semi-hard.
So I came back to earth and quickly use my bag to cover it, YJ sneakily smiles at me. I think she saw it, and I quickly ask MJ to show me my room, and I am going to sleep in YJ room.
*Boom! My mind is dancing*

MJ lead me to my room and settle down. One thing about those guys, they are one cock blocker. They suggest to go out to buy food, and SI will be driving. I'm tired from flying but I can't say no to older guys on the first day. So I tag along and the 3 guys went out to get dinner, chicken and beer. YJ keep pester SI to get it, so they gave in.

But truth is, those 2 guys asked me out to warn me not to think otherwise with MJ or other 2 girls.
SI: "I know you're here for MJ and your holiday, but don't even think of touching her"
JH: "As their oppas, we will protect them and will not let outsider lay a hand on them."
Me: "Alright, I understand"
*In my mind, I curse and swear at them*
SI and JH: "GOOD!"

After buying food, we reach the doorsteps and JH told me he is going to guide a group of people, and they will reach soon. SI sending him over to the airport, and they warn me again. I bow and said I understand, but I am rolling my eyes when I'm bowing.

Off they go and I bring the chicken and beers in, JY hop onto me as she opens the door
JY: "You're finally back with FOOD!"
Me: "Yeah, and JH and SI have to go to the airport."
JY: "Who cares about them"
*Shock and she pull my arms as she used her leg to slam the door*
JY: "MJ is sleeping, she worked in the morning and she was very tired, and she waited for you, are you touch?"
*JY lean so close till her clothes so loose that I can see her breast*
I stare at them and nod my head, she saw where I am looking at and she use her hand to cover up and slap my thigh
Me: "Ouch! What?"
JY: "So naughty"
Me: "You lean so near me and your shirt so loose"
JY: "Then why you look at it?"
Me: "You show I watch"
*Giggle*
SY: "Food is here? Why never call me down?"

As we ate and drink the beers, not much of beers because those 2 guys think I'm a threat and doesn't want any of us drunk. But JY brought out 3 bottles of soju with 4 cans of beers from the fridge.

JY: "No drunk no sleep"
SY: "Bring it on"

Korean loves to drink and I love to see them drunk.:D

So they taught me korean games and I am quite lucky to keep winning and see them drink, JY drank the most, SY couldn't stand it after a bottle of Soju+Beer. SY start to talk nonsense stuff and JY keep leaning near me and touch my thigh, so arousing.

to be continue...

Destin6wU
16-11-2018, 05:52 PM
On the last episode...

Korean loves to drink and I love to see them drunk.

So they taught me Korean games and I am quite lucky to keep winning and see them drink, JY drank the most, SY couldn't stand it after a bottle of Soju+Beer. SY start to talk nonsense stuff and JY keep leaning near me and touch my thigh, so arousing.

But being a gentleman, first time, I should resist and not show how much I want to grab those boobs! So I just smile and let her hand on my thigh, and time to time check out her boob. When I took a glance sometimes, I can see her dark shaded nipple ring, I can feel I'm getting harder, but luckily I used a pillow to cover up.

30 minutes later, SY starts to doze off left and right. JY is still leaning on me and she said

JY: "Pillow for me to rest my head is it?"
Me: "Yes, of course. Need to take care of both of your safety if you two are drunk"
JY: "I don't believe"
*JY reach her hand under the pillow and grab on my solid dick*
JY: "I knew you are lying. Why are you so hard?"
*We look at SY, but she dozed off with her head lying on the sofa*
Me: "Stop rubbing, I have to..."
*JY kiss me, and I was a little drunk and horny*
Me: *thinking* Korean and its SY, any of them kiss me, I'll sure go for it, who cares about the warning from the guys.
*JY stop kissing me and look at SY, she giggles*

She's really cute, she has those eyes like Park Bo Young *Google her* with long hair and that chubby cute look. I stare straight at her eyes and kissed back. We hug tightly and I grab the chance with my left hand, one swift up, I'm grabbing on her boob. So soft and she starts to moan while kissing.

Me: "What if SY wakes up?"
JY: "She drunk she'll be sleeping like a log"

I start to unhook her bra, in one swift with one hand, unhook! I'm amazed and I took out her bra, accidentally toss near SY.

JY: "Don't wake her up!"
*Slap my thigh*
Me: "Too excited"

We giggle and start to kiss and both of my hand is grabbing onto her boob. While her hand starts to slowly unzip my pants, and my dick spring out once she pulls down my underwear. I pull her shirt and with her boob juggling there. I stop kissing her and stare at her boobs, that brown ring nipple so hard and cute.

Suddenly she covers it with both her hands and she said

JY: "Stop looking and put your face in between my boob"

I nod my head and comply. She gave me a good boob rub on my face. It was so soft and rubbing both my cheeks, I'm getting a major hard-on, I stand up suddenly and pull her head to my dick. Without saying anything she opens her mouth and swallows it all.

to be continue

Hi, bros and sisters 'if there is one reading it'
Can always let me know how to improve with my writing, whether too chim or too messy?

Thanks guys...

Remember to upz me to support support!
감사합니다!

HybridCar
16-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Great updates bro, welcome back ;)

BK4ever
17-11-2018, 06:49 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

madpig88
17-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

basfreak
17-11-2018, 07:20 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

JustANewbie
17-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

wildmank
17-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Great updates! Looking forward to more!

Informer
17-11-2018, 03:20 PM
nice story TS, hope there will be much more.

x1nahma
17-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Camping for updates too

i^Xi0n
18-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

KnowItAll
18-11-2018, 06:58 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...

Cash8877
18-11-2018, 07:13 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

NastyThaiboy
19-11-2018, 07:53 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

Destin6wU
19-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Previously on..

I nod my head and comply. She gave me a good boob rub on my face. It was so soft and rubbing both my cheeks, I'm getting a major hard-on, I stand up suddenly and pull her head to my dick. Without saying anything she opens her mouth and swallows it all.

She was drooling all over my dick and balls, a good suction that i almost can’t take it, leg is shivering the long she suck while I’m standing, I’ll probably go harewire! So I lie down and she continue to suck with all the slurping sound, i slowly life my leg higher, she have those eye smile and she lick both my balls and go lower to lick my ass, I felt a jolt up my spine! The feeling is heavenly~

Me: “Climb on up, I want you to ride on me”

Without saying anything, she just climb up and guide my dick to her pussy and rub, she moan a little, i told her to be quiet, and try not to wake SY up. Before I could say another word, she sit in and her moan even louder. And SY move her head a little, we shock and pause.

And I whisper to JY
Me: “See! Told you not to make so much noise”
JY: “its fine, she’s drunk”

She starts to ride me, rub on me front and back, her moan getting louder and her pace catch up. I grob her boobs and finger pinching her beautiful nipple, she goes even faster.

JY: “I’m coming.. Harder..”
*I’m far from coming*

JY sudden ark her back and she lean on my chest breathing heavily. I hug her and tell her, I’m not done yet. I hug her tightly and move my hip fast and hard smack right in her. She cover her mouth, and moan..

JY: “yes, more, so good. Its.. good...”

I lift her up and carry her, she is so light! A pocket size of girl with big boob, my kinda girl. I just use my strength to lift and drop her, my dick just slam in hard during the drop, she moan louder, but SY not moving, so I keep lift drop her and the feeling so good! I feel i almost reach my climax. I slow down and slowly drop her back on the ground. We are now sweating and I keep pumping her so hard. And when I glance up, i saw SY opened her eyes and fixed her eyes unto me. But I keep on pumping JY. I hug her head to have her and SY eye met. I wink at SY, and she bit her lip. I get more horny and I whisper

Me: “I’m cumming!”
JY: “In my mouth! Mouth!”

I pump a few more thrust and pull out, a swift move up to her mouth and she suck every bit of it, and I turn to look at SY, her eyes are cloesed. I cum so much that her mouth overflow, she got a cute small mouth. And i pull out, she showed me so much, and swallow in a shot. And I told her to go shower, and I wear my shorts, showing her I’m catching my breathe.

After JY enter the toilet in her room with MJ inside the room, I slowly shift my butt backwards near to SY. And I tap her shoulder

Me: “Are you alright?”
*No respond*
Me: “you are awake right? Don’t fake”
*No respond*

I put my hand on her thigh, and stroke up and down..

To be continue..😏

shinjuku
19-11-2018, 11:26 AM
super good!!....keep posting TS, good words with regular update please, thank you

Gegenpress
19-11-2018, 10:37 PM
ultra fantastic!!…...pls keep updating TS, thanks

JJMagic
20-11-2018, 07:54 AM
very nice story, sure hoping there will be much more.

lobangkingz
20-11-2018, 09:37 AM
really like this story, support your thread ts.

Destin6wU
20-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Previously on..

Me: “Are you alright?”
*No respond*
Me: “you are awake right? Don’t fake”
*No respond*

I put my hand on her thigh, and stroke up and down..

She bit her lower lip and I start to stroke upwards near to a vagina.
She let a soft moan and bit back her lip. And she slowly open up her leg, i know its a green light, i strike from the side of her fbt and i found out she’s not wearing anything else! I said softly

Me: “Notti girl”
I shift her inner netting side way and leave my middle finger stroking her wet pussy. She slowly open her eyes and give me a CFM face, but its too fast, i want to tease her more. So i keep stroking and slowly insert my finger in a vagina, slowly inch by inch. I dig her pussy with a finger slowly.

Me: “Enjoying it? Lift up your shirt and show me your boob”
Not saying anything, she roll her shirt out, and let out her boob out from her bra, and it pop out firmly. With her 1 hand lifting her shirt, other hand on the sofa with her head lying down. I decide to bring up the game, i put another finger in, she tilt her head backward, and I quickly went behind her and grab her boob and pinch her nipple, exposing my 2IC out. Her right hand is holding on my dick and rubbing. While my hand is busy pinching her nipple and finger her hard. She starts to roll her eye back and i can feel she’s cumming.

SY: “I’m cu....ahhhh”
Before her sentence end, she came and shivering. My 2IC still hard but I hear the door open from MJ room, so I stopped and wear my clothes. And SY went back to same position as before and fake sleep.

JY came out and i ask her

Me: “Shower so long?”
JY: “MJ asked what we are doing, so I explain we are drinking a little and watching movie, and we went back to our room and prepare for bed”
Me: “You really know how to lie”
JY: *Giggle*

But I point under my short, I’ve a hard-on cause of SY. But JY told me she’s tired and want to sleep. So I told her to go along, and I suggest I’ll bring SY in her room, SY sleeps alone.

JY: “I know what you’re doing there”
Me: “Don’t be ridiculious, she’s sleeping.”
JY: “ya ya”
Me: “Don’t talk to you, I bring her to her room and I’ll sleep”
JY: “In her room?”
Me: “You want to join?”
JY: “We 3 can sleep together”
*3some, why not? But must be a little gentleman*
Me: “Nah, Me and you are tired already. Lets just sleep in our own bed”
JY: “Fine” *stomp in room and close the door*

Finally! I lift SY up and walk her to her room while grabbing her ass, and SY really have nice huge ass, good for reverse cowgirl! I’m in luck! As we enter her room, we shut the door and had a kiss-tongue fight and turn round and round and I lie on her bed. I unbotton her shirt and took off her bra, that sexy fair babe, can’t wait for my second meal, I use my leg to bring down her pant.

To be continue..😏

halfnonsense
20-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Very nice story, plenty of sexy bits! :D

Phython1
22-11-2018, 01:59 PM
����very nice update! Keep up the posting appreciate it!

JideForce
22-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Very nice! Waiting for more updates

Destin6wU
04-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Will continue post after more free, december.. busy month.. have a good year end! And a huat 2019 guys..! And ladies.. :)

FriskyPartner
04-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Will continue post after more free, december.. busy month.. have a good year end! And a huat 2019 guys..! And ladies.. :)

Looking forward to your updates. Bro you huat too!! :D

meijipcc
05-12-2018, 07:03 AM

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

hornyaffair
05-12-2018, 12:25 PM
TS well done, keep story cumming pls

kopkop79807
05-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Well done...keep up the good work TS!

Burnlee
05-12-2018, 10:10 PM
TS is an excellent story writer!

sinalcoxia
05-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Staying here for more ;)

Destin6wU
06-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Finally! I lift SY up and walk her to her room while grabbing her ass, and SY really have a nice huge ass, good for reverse cowgirl! I’m in luck! As we enter her room, we shut the door and had a kiss-tongue fight and turn round and round and I lie on her bed. I unbutton her shirt and took off her bra, that sexy fair babe, can’t wait for my second meal, I use my leg to pull down her pant.

She was tipsy and high, her panties are soaked with her juice. I dive into her pussy, sniff and poke. She moans and told me to not tease her. I shift her panties sideways and her pussy pink and wet greets me.

Me: "Your pussy is so wet and beautiful"
SY: "I want you to do me harder than how you did to JY"
Me: "Rough?"
SY: *Nodd her head*

Enough all talk, my tongue is out and poke into her pussy and lick so fast that her moans fill the room. It was so arousing, that I keep licking and slurping her juice on her pussy. A good 5 min of licking, she starts to lift up her butt high and shiver, and I know I hit the jackpot and she cums. I stood up and point down, she understands and sits up. With her hand so soft and smooth, she grabs it and rubs it.

SY: "It's a little sticky"
*I grab her head with both my hands and shove it into her mouth*
Me: "Don't talk so much and eat it"
SY: *Mouth is full* "Mmm-mmmm"
Me: "Suck more, harder"

I was enjoying myself so much, that lips cannot compare with JY. SY lips is a little thicker and are created for this event. She seems tough but she's just a little kitten behind doors. When she starts to suck even faster and harder, I am ready to fuck her! But suddenly...

*BANG!!* Door swing open, so hard that it could crack the wall. It is the 2 guys that surprise attack and caught me off guard. SY eyes open wide with my dick in her mouth still. We are shocked and I got dragged out by them. SY gets to wear her clothes while I got dragged to the living room and got punch and kick by the both of them.

I got all the hitting and I have no idea how long was it that all 3 girls are out trying to pull them away. As they were pulling the guys, I used all of my strength that I have, grab a tablecloth and rush out of the house, running to a nearby park and hide. A few moments later, those 2 guys ran out and chase me, thank goodness I ran out in time and camouflage, as the tablecloth is dark brown, enough for me blend in with nature.

My body is aching from the beating and I keep hearing the birds chirping. I woke up feeling naked and hurt. In a foreign country, I get to face this treatment. My passport and luggage are still in the house, I'm thinking how and when can I get back with the ache on my face and chest. While I'm thinking so hard, I heard...

JY & SY: "Jay... Jay..."

I stay low and look around. No sight of the two guys and I pssst at them. Both of them look around and saw me waving at them. While they are running towards me, I see them holding onto my luggage, I almost tear.

JY & SY hug me tightly and give me back my clothes to change. They keep saying sorry to me and quickly grab a cab and head to town, they have prepared me a hotel to stay for the rest of my holiday.

Me: "I'm sorry to cause trouble on our first night together"
JY: "Don't be stupid, those two guys are too much"
SY: "They shouldn't do that to you, and it's my fault"
JY: "Let's treat your injuries first"
Me: *I joke* "I'm stronger than them, they hit like a girl"
*Flexing my muscles*
Me: "I train in martial arts, but I promise my master not to use it. And it's my fault, so I shouldn't misuse it."
JY & SY: "Idiot"
JY: "Don't act tough" *Press my chest*
Me: "AWwww! Ouch! What's that for?"
JY: "Being stupid and act tough!"

We all laugh and thank goodness I'm with this 2 angels who saved me. But where is MJ? I wondered throughout my whole trip.

feesix
06-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Nice story bro, thanks!

Destin6wU
06-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Upon reaching the hotel, I was relieved and awkward with them holding on to both my arms.

Me: "Girls, where's MJ?"
*Look at the ground and silent*
JY: "She doesn't want to see you and talk to you"
SY: "She's the one threw out your stuff"
SY: "Without her noticing, we sneak out and grab your stuff in the morning and look for you"
Me: "Thank you girls, I'll pay you girls back this hotel and the things you did for me."
JY: "Definitely!" *Hit my chest*
Me: "Ahhh!"
SY & JY: *Giggle*

Tower Rotana, a 4-star hotel that facing the sea, knowing this 2 girls going to stay with me the next 6 days, what more can I ask for? MJ is the one I suppose to meet and be together with, but this 2 girls not bad too.

Went into the hotel, they booked a 2 queen size bedroom. I am overjoyed with them staying with me, but they don't have clothes to change and they ran about the whole morning. I suggest to them that they can wear my clothes first and I'll pay for their clothes since they paid for the hotel. They quickly rush to the toilet and both of them shower together, the toilet is a see-through glass and only cover by binds. They never lower all the way down which I can see at the bottom, their shaved pussy. I sat at the chair and peek from far, while the both of them shower in there. I wanted to rub myself but I'm still a little pain on my chest.

After they came out, JY wore my clothes just fine, cover all the way because she's short. But SY couldn't, she's tall and didn't take my short.

SY: *Peek out* "Look back! JY help me get a short"
JY: "Not going to do it" *Sit on my lap* "I'm going to sit with him and watch how you do it"
SY: *Rush out but naked*
JY & me: *Laugh out loud*
SY: "You guys want to die?"

They all dressed up and get some ice to treat my wound. A pack on my face and another one on my chest. Thank goodness I was thankful I learned Karate and Wushu when I'm young, and swam for 2 years to have a lean and strong enough chest to withstand those blow. But 1 thing I can't withstand is JY hold the ice with her left hand on my chest but the other hand is landing on my groin, and while she talks and smirk, her right-hand keep moving up and down, in no time I got a hard-on. SY is holding the ice on my face and I can feel her breast cushioning my head. I'm in heaven, served by two ladies here. But nothing happens on the first day in the hotel.

>>>>Fast forward>>>>

3rd Day
I was feeling much better with a little pain on my face still, but still out to shop with the 2 ladies. I was literally holding 2 girls hands, there are many eyes looking at us, but we don't bother. I'm happily holding their hands and thinking on how do I get 3some tonight. To my surprise, they are a little ahead of me.

JY: "Let's grab snacks and some alcohol"
SY: "No, he is not healed yet"
Me: "I'm fine, let's do that, my holiday doesn't last long."
JY: *Smile and ran off to grab lots of snacks*
SY: "You shouldn't spoil her like that, as much as I want you to continue what you did to me that day, I'm afraid I injured you more"
Me: "I want you as much as you want me. If you tonight can make us drunk and high, all night I will not sleep and show you more interesting stuff"
SY: *Smile shyly* "I want" *Ran off and grab 2 vodkas, 10 soju and a box of beer*
Me: *thinking* 'Me and my mouth, now I'm in big trouble'
JY: "SY! Are you crazy!? Jay, say something!"
Me: "It's for the rest of my trip, not going to drink all in a day"
SY: "Yea! So sensitive" *Smirk and wink at me*

With all the big and heavy bags I'm carrying, we walk past a shop like Watson, the girl rushed off to get some makeup removal and some facial wash, and I saw a packet selling something that makes manhood last 4hrs. I quickly put down the items and sneakily buy it. When I'm inside the shop the shopkeeper smile at me and took out a tube of water, and he told me it's to make a woman hot. So I get 2 tubes with a pack of long last manhood. I hide it in my pocket and grab the items and stand there like I'm tired of waiting. They walk out of the shop smiling at each other and kept in their bag quickly. I didn't bother because I got the stuff.

We reach back the hotel, we put down all the items, I wanted to go swimming but they don't have swimwear, if any of them wear a 2 piece swimwear, I'll definitely get instant hard on and many guys will stare on my girls. But dream on, they left the house without anything with them, most clothes I bought for them enough to go by until I leave, and most of the time they go braless. Suddenly...

JY: "It's so HOT!! Come on guys, let's go shower together!"
At the same time...
SY: "NO", Me: "YES"
*We look at each other, and SY gave a death stare*
Me: "You girls go ahead, I'll rest first then I shower next"

To be continue...

DennisMoon
06-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Amazing story, enjoy reading it :)

Cash8877
12-12-2018, 07:10 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

KTVbuddy
12-12-2018, 09:21 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

Destin6wU
12-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Lots of tentage around.. Lol.. Thanks everyone for supporting.. Will do my best to write as close as what really happen.. Those were the time..

Remember to support support upz upz me.. Cheers~

P.s: Will continue more when time comes.

stormcunt
12-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Lots of tentage around.. Lol.. Thanks everyone for supporting.. Will do my best to write as close as what really happen.. Those were the time..

Looking forward to your updates :)

MPLover
13-12-2018, 07:23 AM

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

andythai
13-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Thanks for sharing your story bro :)

smallfoot
13-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Setting up tent too :D

otamay
13-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Nice story here, more updates please. :):D

JJMagic
14-12-2018, 07:36 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

vanuatu
14-12-2018, 03:01 PM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

LoweChat
15-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Amazing story and sure support.

TVdisconnect
15-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Do keep your story coming! :)

meijipcc
15-12-2018, 06:57 AM

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

Truthful
15-12-2018, 07:44 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon. :)

LaserDisc
15-12-2018, 11:21 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon. :)

Hope to hear more too

TornHymen
15-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Enjoying the story! Thanks TS

xxwater
15-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Another supporter here! :D

Destin6wU
19-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Paiseh guys, as I write, I got confused as I recently met with someone name JinYeong. And her name JY came to mind when I was typing, but I've corrected it to YJ. Sorry about the spelling, don't get confused with it. Happy reading. Cheers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YJ: "It's so HOT!! Come on guys, let's go shower together!"
At the same time...
SY: "NO", Me: "YES"
*We look at each other, and SY gave a death stare*
Me: "You girls go ahead, I'll rest first then I shower next"

YJ and SY went into the toilet, showering together. A glass with a window blind blocking from the bed, but the blind is not fully down, leaving a fist gap enough for me to lie down and peep through. And when I start shifting my position to lying down, I see both of them stand closely, they seem to like touching each other, and the next moment I saw 1 hand slide down someone butt and squeeze it. With the height difference can easily tell who is who. YJ is grabbing SY butt and SY hand roam downwards and finger YJ. I got a hard-on and wants to join badly! A few minutes later, SY start to bend down and her breast is pressing onto the window and YJ is behind her, probably finger or licking her, all I can see is SY boobs pressing the window and the movement is like someone doing doggy behind her. I rush to the toilet door and try to open sneakily, but it is locked and they caught me.

YJ: "Stay on the bed and watch!"
SY: "mmhmmm.. Yea.. Watch your.. mmhmmm.. show.."

Without saying anything, I sit on the bed and watch them. It's only 7 pm, and they starting this party, my days with them is awesome! Suddenly, SY breast press so hard onto the window and moan and her body shivering, I guessed she came. I quickly lean back, hide my half body under the blanket, on the tv and watch some show, as like nothing happen.

Both of them came out from the toilet wrap with towels only.
YJ jump onto the bed, look straight at me
YJ: "How's the show?"
Me: "It's Taken, definitely nice"
SY: "What were you doing opening our door while we showering? What are you thinking?"
Me: "Checking you girls alright, I need to shower"

I dare not move with my hard on 2IC, because with the view I can see YJ pussy, she purposely sits with 1 leg up, and SY with her beautiful shoulder line and her boobs. I'm in heaven.

YJ and SY turn to each other and giggle, both of them pull my blanket away, caught me by surprise they see a hard tool I'm hiding.

SY: "Still dare to lie"

YJ and SY dropped their towels and kiss each other.
I tried to reach out to JY butt but she hit my hand.

YJ: "You can only watch!"
SY: "Because you lied"

They were kissing and making me feel so hot! I took off my 2IC and rub slowly. YJ bend over and SY smirk at me and start painting. YJ moan so loud and rolled her eyes backwards, biting her lower lip.

YJ: "I can't... I'm cum...ming..."
SY is not slowing down. YJ tongue stick out
YJ: "Eo...n... Ahhhhh..."
She sprays her love juice onto SY and her body shivers.
SY smack her butt
SY: "That's too much!"
YJ is catching her breath while her upper body lying on the bed, her butt is still up. I can hear echo saying go doggy that butt.

After I start to move
YJ & SY: "STOP! We are hungry! Let's order food"
I feel so frustrated, horny and angry.
Me: "You'll pay for this"
Both of them ignore me and look at the order menu.
They order Salmon don, can't remember the name but something like Chao Guo Tiao with a fancy name, and for me, I go with steak. And we are gonna have red wine, with soju and beer in the fridge. Hope I won't be drunk and make them pay for what they did to me earlier on!

SY is wearing a button T and YJ is wearing a big T-shirt. SY open the door to let them serve our food but can see the barboy eyes is starring at SY chest. And he smiles at me and shows me a thumbs up. I smirk and gave him tips and ask him quickly put down stuff and go.
Food came and we eat happily, drink wine, talked about earlier on that tease. I am so embarrassed and angry, but I smile it off. I'm cool.
I drank red wine sip by sip, while the other two takes big mouth, and clearly, they get tipsy. How both of them sit on the chair is with 1 leg up, clearly showing me their pussy. And my eyes just go left and right, how lucky my life can be...

to be continue...

kukulum
20-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Good stuff bro, camping here for more!

kaisen1088
21-12-2018, 05:58 AM
great story! camping here for more!

Destin6wU
01-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Happy New Year all campers~ wish you guys a very prosperous and healthy 2019 ahead! Stay healthy, stay vigilant and have lots of excitement this year~ cheers

KopiCXiuDai
01-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Happy New Year all campers~ wish you guys a very prosperous and healthy 2019 ahead! Stay healthy, stay vigilant and have lots of excitement this year~ cheers

Happy New Year to you too bro :)