PDA

View Full Version : Economic place at JB

limit1127
28-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Just get information from friend, there is a new economic place at Taman Tun Aminal(Huang Hou Hua Yuan).
Call the OKT, he(sometime she) will direct to a address at Taman Tun Amina, RM30 for massage 45-60 mins, thai girl, extra services talk to girl, actually she will ask you when time almost up, if not wrong, Rm100 total with massage and extra.
tel:016-756****

6" boy
28-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Just get information from friend, there is a new economic place at Taman Tun Aminal(Huang Hou Hua Yuan).
Call the OKT, he(sometime she) will direct to a address at Taman Tun Amina, RM30 for massage 45-60 mins, thai girl, extra services talk to girl, actually she will ask you when time almost up, if not wrong, Rm100 total with massage and extra.

Wah, Bro limit, you are good. Even these discreet places also you can find. Not many people actually know about these places and you are one of them. You have my praise. You are the man. Bravo. Clap clap clap!!!

For your information, there is ALREADY A THREAD on this and we have been discussing this since Oct 2004. :eek: almost 1 and half years ago.

Anyway, thanks for your sharing but as you may aware, since these places are termed as 'private', please try not to disclose their contact to stranger. I am not trying to be selfish or 'eksyen' but just want to protect theirs and our interest because we do not want them to get r**d by law enforcer and we end up no place to have fun anymore. Do not disclose their No. here. Try to share it via PM. As a start, you may PM me the contact and address to see whether ours are the same or not. Thank you and pleasant reading. I will up your point once I recovered.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=24485

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 04:02 PM

New thread again! [lament]

BTW, the correct word should be:

Economical [not economic]

The situation where goods and services are transacted with demand and supply in equilibrium plus fiscal policies and interventions is common referred to as: economy

Thus, anything to do with the economy, we have to use "economic" to describe it, eg. economic development, economic disaster [so, economic is an adjective telling about something affected by the economy]

Studies on how the economy moves and operates is known as: economics
[Studying how people try to satisfy unlimited wants with limited resources]

So, if you want to satisfy most [can not be all] of your unlimited wants using your limited resources [money and time], the word [adjective] used will be "economical".

Many have misused the word...like food court: Economy Rice!

Ok ka?

DickLip
28-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Prof,

How about Economy girls?. Has that word being misused?.:p

New thread again! [lament]

BTW, the correct word should be:

Economical [not economic]

The situation where goods and services are transacted with demand and supply in equilibrium plus fiscal policies and interventions is common referred to as: economy

Thus, anything to do with the economy, we have to use "economic" to describe it, eg. economic development, economic disaster [so, economic is an adjective telling about something affected by the economy]

Studies on how the economy moves and operates is known as: economics
[Studying how people try to satisfy unlimited wants with limited resources]

So, if you want to satisfy most [can not be all] of your unlimited wants using your limited resources [money and time], the word [adjective] used will be "economical".

Many have misused the word...like food court: Economy Rice!

Ok ka?

CibLover
28-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Bro DickLip,

U wanna learn how to get more points?? Well, can tell you a sure fast way to loose points. Quoting a whole long post and then only commenting one sentence as what you've done here. Boss will come and zap you straight.

fresh_Man
28-04-2006, 10:36 PM

Yes.I did visit those places but one thing i want to announce is this number is owned by 2 persons who are a lady and a guy.Normally at day time the lady would pick up the phone whereby at night the guy would pick up. at most of the time. I am strongly highlighted that the guy is very kuai lan, even hang out customer's call...i had a very bad experience as asking the address for the private house..but end up with rude reply and hanging out by him.
So bros here please be patient.

pomrakthai
28-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Prof,

How about Economy girls?. Has that word being misused?.:p

To me, it is! So is the word "economy class", but marketeers often devise terms and phrases to be catchy. Look at the terms: "Customer relations", "Guest relations" and "Public relations" ..different? Sometimes, we have to learn the subtle meanings of words not just the surface meaning. English is a "horrible language" if not used properly: Eg. is there a difference between "cut the neck" and "cut on the neck"??

Once I had a Japanese friend who caused a hoo-har at one immigration point when he argued with the immigration officer using his half-past-six English. He insisted he was right in what he filled up in the form. You know what he filled up??

He wrote "3 times a week" to answer the question "SEX:______" written in the entry/departure card!!

Until my age after studying 48 years of English, I still find some difficulties in knowing new English phrases being coined every minute!

sgarsemen
29-04-2006, 10:41 AM
How economic is economic...???
Still hav 2 pay HJ then FJ.....
Got cover charge or not.....
If the OKT so kuai lan, tat's really put me off....
Dont count on me..... :D

tttfck
29-04-2006, 02:57 PM
hi bro limit ,i also got few massage girl tel
1)miss ann service o.k in sentosa rm80
016-765####
2)miss meng ,service very good ,rm 100 (for call out only)
016-798####
any bro want can pm me....:D

teohweng
30-04-2006, 02:52 PM
016-765####
016-798####

Hi, Brother, pls give me the phone or sms to me regarding the massage girl h/p no.....Thank you...I m teoh...my h/p no is 012-7215858

F-boy
30-04-2006, 03:38 PM
I am back bros check your PMs

pukikawa
02-05-2006, 01:49 PM
016-765####
016-798####

Hi bro..:cool:

Can kindly PM me the massage girl no tel..TQ SO MUCH..

tttfck
02-05-2006, 03:56 PM
hi all bro ,now i got a new girl ,is student 19 old.his fist tme work...
very nice girl but price is expensive...can try...
anyone bro want can pm me...:D

tttfck
02-05-2006, 03:59 PM
oh sorry all bro..i forgot say,if you interest this page please rate thread
thank you...:)

DeKuip
02-05-2006, 04:16 PM
english moi so goot ne... klick me moi uno starro... dunno the 1 star rating stand for what loh! :rolleyes:

ok ok... me tiam tiam sit in the corner now.

shiok1968
02-05-2006, 06:23 PM
english moi so goot ne... klick me moi uno starro... dunno the 1 star rating stand for what loh! :rolleyes:

ok ok... me tiam tiam sit in the corner now.Hahaha.... you englis not so good so pls diam diam sit in the cornee. U not scare wait goot peeple scold u. The 1 star rating is there cos peeple can read this thread and laugh loud loud lah.:rolleyes:

pomrakthai
02-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Hahaha.... you englis not so good so pls diam diam sit in the cornee. U not scare wait goot peeple scold u. The 1 star rating is there cos peeple can read this thread and laugh loud loud lah.:rolleyes:

Hahaha, now all DK's gang speak like DUTCH oledi...DK's powerful influence leh

tttfck
04-05-2006, 01:12 PM
hi all bro ,i got new girl tel. if you want pm me
thank you...:D

pukikawa
04-05-2006, 02:03 PM
hi all bro ,i got new girl tel. if you want pm me
thank you...:D

Hi there bro..

Have u got my PM??..sound like u got a new girl tel no..can share wth me @ not???:D

porky05
04-05-2006, 06:07 PM
hi all bro ,now i got a new girl ,is student 19 old.his fist tme work...
very nice girl but price is expensive...can try...
anyone bro want can pm me...:D
Bro..I get to know a few phi girl,they are bore and need some extra income.....wht do u think....

tttfck
05-05-2006, 03:25 PM
hi .all bro yesterday i try one girl service very good...
019-786####
ir you want ,pm me....:D

mhafiz
17-05-2006, 05:30 AM
016-765####
016-798####

Thanx bro if u could let me have it the no