PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Most Fav Outdoor Sex (打野战) Location

Sammyboy RSS Feed
19-05-2015, 01:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Sex, cigarettes when night falls at Rail Corridor

ON weekends, nature lovers and joggers are often seen along the stretch of the Rail Corridor near Sungei Kadut Avenue.

But when night falls, this 300m stretch is frequented by other types of lovers - those in search of fast love and illegal nicotine kicks. A two-day investigation by The New Paper (TNP) revealed that the area around the nature trail is being used by an outdoor prostitution ring and contraband cigarette peddlers.

We were first told about the activities by a jogger who declined to be named. On two occasions in the past month, the 48-year-old man, who regularly runs along the Rail Corridor, from Stagmont Ring to Sungei Kadut Avenue, was startled by what he saw at night. He said: "It's very dark. As I got closer, I heard voices. I was surprised when I could make out the shapes of six to eight women sitting on plastic chairs surrounded by men."

The area is not popular with joggers because of the mud pools dotting the trail. But that has not stopped dozens of foreign workers from heading to the Rail Corridor at night. TNP staked out the area on Wednesday and Thursday. Between 9pm and 10.30pm, we witnessed a steady stream of men entering state-owned land.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?207042-Singapore-Most-Fav-Outdoor-Sex-(???)-Location&goto=newpost).