PDA

View Full Version : Adventure with God Bro's Wife

Pages : [1] 2

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 01:30 PM
I have been visiting Singapore quite often and realize the accommodation is pretty expensive.

So no choice la, have to contact my long time god bro which have been residing in Singapore for the past decade to try to get some free accommodation with him.

He is in his late thirties and got married recently. I didn't know this but when I contacted him to say hello and stuff, he shared with me about his marriage and his HDB. Luckily for me, that means I have a place to stay :).

I have never meet his wife before and the last time I met my god bro is 3-4 years back. We got keep in contact but usually only once a year during CNY when he come bai nian to my family.

I make arrangement and told him I will be staying for 4 days arriving on Sat lunch time and going back Tues evening. It is OK as he's got a spare room.

The day I arrived, his wife is not around as she went out to tapao lunch for him and herself. The place is quite central and it is a 2 bedroom HDB with the toilet facilities at the kitchen. The toilet and the shower area are separated so one can shower and the other can do some big business at the same time. With this setup, this is how my adventures with my god bro's wife begins.

iChop69
16-05-2015, 01:50 PM
camping for more :D

igor123
16-05-2015, 02:15 PM
2nd camper reporting in .:)

MajorCrisis
16-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Off to a good start TS, do continue

IwantbustyKim
16-05-2015, 06:04 PM
http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-2303-0-61386500-1381824647.jpg

fornlcator
16-05-2015, 06:18 PM
TS

Stop before your god bro come to know about it

iNotStupid
16-05-2015, 07:49 PM
TS, waiting for more adventures :D

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 07:57 PM
With this setup, this is how my adventures with my god bro's wife begins.

I am sitting in the living room when I hear the sound of keys and opening of the grill door. The wooden door opens and I just dumbly look at the door while a lady comes in. I presume this is my god bro's wife.

First impression. She is tall with long black hair and long legs. When I mean tall, she is really tall for a lady. I am 170cm and she is taller than me by at least 5cm.

She is wearing a short shorts with a cute t-shirt. White t-shirt to be exact with those cartoon prints on it similar to those $5 t-shirt you get at Phuket.

The short shorts accentuated her long legs. And oh did I mention, she is fair? Like fair, fair.

I said Hi and introduce myself. She introduce herself as well and her name is Kristine.

I offered help in carrying her tapao but she say It is OK and thank you for the offer.

She walk across me to the kitchen and I get her back view. As her t-shirt is white and kinda worn, it is a little translucent at the back and I saw hints of a black bra. Nice. I am getting a little turn on but quickly change my mind to other things. After all, she is my god bro's wife and thinking of her in such ways are inappropriate.

That is my first encounter with her.

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 08:33 PM
That is my first encounter with her.

She prepare the tapao food and set it on the dining table which is just beside the living room sofa. HDB is not that big if you must know.

She asked whether I had lunch, I say I am going out soon to meet up with my friends for lunch and hang out and stuff. We have some small talk until my god bro come out from the shower.

I inform him I am going out but he ask me to wait a while.

Wondering why, I wait as instructed. He come out from his room and ask Kristine about the spare keys. He wanted to give me a set in case I came back late. Kristine just tell him to pass me her keys since anyway, they both are always together anyway.

With the key, I went out.

Fast forward to the time I came back. It is about 130am.

I reach my god bro's unit and notice there is light from the living room window. Wondering who could it be, I open the door as silently as possible, so that I don't have wake anybody up.

I open the wooden door and is surprised to see Kristine sitting on the sofa watching TV.

Me: Hi. So late still haven't sleep ah?
Kris: Yes, watching this movie on Celestial.
Me: Oh Ok. Enjoy.

*drop my things in the room and took a quick shower*

I didn't get to have a good look at her earlier but now, coming out from the shower as I walk to the room, I can see her clearly.

She is wearing a spectacle which I did not notice this morning. Guess usually she wears contact lens.

I notice her pyjamas as well which is the typical long big oversize dress. The only difference is that it is held on the shoulders by tied strings, not those t-shirt kind.

I sit beside her (it is a two seater sofa) while waiting for my hair to dry.

It is silence at first until the commercial comes in where she ask about my day. We chat a little in very soft voices as we do not want to wake up my god bro.

The movie come back but the chat still continues although she is a bit slow in response. With her eyes glued on the TV, I look at her up and down and notice one thing.

She is not wearing a bra which I guess is typical when you will be sleeping soon and you are at home.

How do I know? Because I saw two hints of something perky at her chest area as the pyjamas are those thin comfortable cloth type. I don't know how to explain but I think you all will understand.

I ogle at her chest trying to imagine more. Her breasts are average size I guess with the way the materials rest on to it.

The commercial come back and I quickly averted my gaze in case I get caught.

I decided to stick a bit longer even though my hair is fully dry by now.

The movie come back and my staring starts again and my stares will stop once the commercial starts.

On the next stare, mid-way through the movie, she turn to look at me and me caught unaware, quickly look at the TV.

I think she notice I am looking at her but I pretend nothing happened and continue to watch the TV.

She fiddle a bit which I think she is adjusting her pyjamas. Maybe she found out about her nipples showing some hints and I am looking at it. Million of thoughts come to my mind. What if she told my god bro, what if I got asked to leave etc....

Don't know what to do.

Me: OKla, good night. Want to sleep liao, tired.
Kris: *in surprised tone* Oh so fast? I thought you wanted to watch this movie till the end.
Me: What time will it end?
Kris: Soon. I think another 10 minutes.
Me: Oh ok. Can watch finish.
Kris: Good.

Good? GOOD? What does she means by that? Me thinking to myself.

lasupkia
16-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Good means she is an exhibitionist and enjoy your stares.

lovedosex
16-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Camp for more action, thanks bro for sharing. Please update soon. :D

diputs1269
16-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Good start, looking forward to some hot actions.

standson
16-05-2015, 10:44 PM
TS, pitching a tent for your story!:D

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Good? GOOD? What does she means by that? Me thinking to myself.

Sit down back and continue to watch the movie.

Now, I dare not gaze at her for fear of being caught again.

The only sound now is the sound from the TV. Our little chat did not continue although I did notice from the corner of my eyes she is paying full attention to the movie and did not flinch or look at my side.

Finally the movie ended. It is a bit of torture since I dare not look at her corner but it is OK since now I can go to sleep.

She off the TV with the remote, stand up and walk across me before I get a chance to stand up first.

I walk behind her because her room entrance and my room entrance is just opposite each other along the short corridor.

As I was expecting her to open her room door and go into her room, she suddenly make a 180 degree turn.

Shock. I make an abrupt stop in my step, nearly losing my footing. I hold on to both her arms for support. She also hold herself steady by touching the wall.

As quickly as I held her arms, I also quickly let go of it.

I mouth a "sorry" to her but she wave it away with her hand and mouth back a "good night" to me.

Acknowledging her good night, I also say good night to her. But something interesting happen at this moment.

She do a 2 hands up stretch which pushes her chest out. My gaze immediately look at the chest to see two sharp pointy pushing out from the fabric as the pyjamas tightens and she turn back and go into her own room.

Although the view was just for a second at most, I go to sleep thinking of all sorts of thing.

maui_boy
17-05-2015, 12:15 AM
camping here with peanuts & beer😇

iNotStupid
17-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Good means she is an exhibitionist and enjoy your stares.

I think so too ..... some girls don't mind others looking :D

coolioalan
17-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Although the view was just for a second at most, I go to sleep thinking of all sorts of thing.

Woke up next morning around 10. Took my toiletries to wash up and shower to get ready to go out for brunch.

Plan failed as there is someone showering. Don’t know who and didn’t give much thought to it until I notice the laundry basket outside is a pair of black panty and black bra together with a few other male and female clothing attire.

Weird fetish thoughts come to my mind. I walk around the house to check if someone else is around.

No one in the kitchen. No one in the store room. No one in the living room. No one in my room. And finally, no one in my god bro’s room. Looks like the only person is me and the person in the shower room.

Quietly I drop my things at the sofa and go over to the shower and toilet area. Looking at the shower screen, it is those foldable type. I am wondering if it can see my silhouette from inside if I were to stand closer to check out the laundry basket. Using all logic I have, I think it should not as the kitchen is darker than the shower area.

Slowly I go over to the laundry basket. Looking at the bra, I take the bra out and feel the materials and smell the inside of the bra cup. Smells not too bad. Quickly I check the label and it wrote 34C. Wow. Nice measurement. I took out the panty but didn’t smell it as this is not really my thing but look at the crotch area and notice just slight discharge which is I guess is normal.

I heard the shower stops so I quickly set the clothing back, trying my best to make the scene look similar as before.

I wanted to walk away to sit at the sofa but the shower screen catches my eye. The silhouette of the person now drying herself is seen. It is a HER because I can see the side silhouette of the breasts hanging as she bend down slightly to dry the legs. This is getting interesting checking out Kristine. The morning hard on is not helping as well and the view is sending more blood down to my lil bro.

Although she is constantly moving around and wiping, I get a clear nice view of the side, front and back silhouette. She’s got a nice body. Did I mention she is the average weight kind - not too fat or not too thin.

I can see she’s wrapping herself in the towel so I turn around and pretend to get a cup to pour some water. I heard the shower screen folds open and I turn around to say "Good Morning". She is sort of surprised but return the greetings and walk quickly to her room, wrapped in towel. The view from the back is exciting with the long black wet hair hanging down. As she is quite tall, the towel covers up to her mid tight leaving some nice bare fair legs for me to ogle from behind.

I guess I stare too long because when she turn to close her room door, she caught me staring at her but didn’t say anything. Quickly I turn and continue to pour the water into the cup pretending nothing happen.

I drink the water, collect my stuff and go in for my turn to shower. Once I close the door, the good smell of a lady just bathing or rather the shampoo combination hits me in the nose. The thought of her just bathing plus the nice smell turns me on so much that I decide to wank off which is a decision that is a blessing in disguise.

iPaw69
17-05-2015, 04:21 PM
good stuff TS, camping for more .....

iPaw69
17-05-2015, 05:34 PM
exciting ..... waiting for next instalment :D

coolioalan
17-05-2015, 06:37 PM
The thought of her just bathing plus the nice smell turns me on so much that I decide to wank off which is a decision that is a blessing in disguise.

I start wanking in the shower. Few seconds later I hear some sound outside. Thinking again, I am not sure whether my silhouette is showing. I don't think so because I am standing furthest away from the screen.

I stop for a second and listen hard again. It is a bit difficult with the sound of shower running but I manage to make out the moving sound of the laundry basket as well as the "teet-teet-teet" programming sound of the washing machine.

Ah, Kristine must be doing the laundry.

By the way if anyone is wondering, my god bro is not in because he got this routine in JB every Sunday and will come back around 3-4pm depending on traffic.

Naughty thoughts come to my mind and I step nearer to the shower door. I do a side profile with me wanking up and down and moving my hips at the same time.

I don't know why I did that but the kinky me take over and also I must be hoping that Kristine will see the silhouette of me wanking.

I hear the washing machine starts up and running and I continue to wank.

Minutes later I cum hard on to the shower floor, not knowing whether my show is seen by Kristine or not. But who cares, I cum based on my fantasy of her.

Clean up the evidence, continue and finish my shower. Dress up in the shower as I brought my attire in as I am still a guest and I should act like one.

I open the shower door and Kristine is standing directly infront of the shower leaning against the kitchen top, holding on to a glass of water.

I quickly say "Hello". She reply with a courtesy "Hi" and our conversation ended as I am walking back to my room. She is wearing a grey spaghetti top that fits her nicely and I did not notice any exposed bra strap. She is wearing a normal black short shorts similar to last night.

I come out from the room and she is sitting on the sofa same position as last night watching TV again.

Since I still have about 15-20 minutes, I decided to sit down beside her and watch TV.

Our small talk starts again with her asking me questions like go where later bla bla bla. I answer all her questions courteously.

We turn to look at each other whenever each one of us is talking and TV watching is not important.

After few exchanges, I notice again she is not wearing a bra as both her nipples are quite prominently shown. Due to this, my eyes will do split second viewing of up, down, left and right so that I won't be caught.

Suddenly, she grabs hold a pillow and hugs it on to her chest.

coolioalan
17-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Suddenly, she grabs hold a pillow and hugs it on to her chest.

Kristine: Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable.
Me: *knowing what she means* No it is ok. Sorry. I know it is common for ladies to be like this when they are at home. More comfortable.
Kristine: Totally! Right?
Me: Yea, my gf also like that when she is at home.
Kristine: *laughs* And I thought you are not used to it with the way you are staring just now.
Me: Oh shit. Am I that obvious? Nola, just looking only. Different people different ma.
Kristine: *laughs* What is so difference? Just nipples and breasts. I bet you have seen them before.
Me: *my turn to laugh* Aiya, girls won't understand. Only guys will understand that it is not the same.
Kristine: *roll eyes at me*

She then proceed to ask about me and my gf before going to some personal questions.

Kristine: I bet you have seen your girlfriend's one before right?
Me: Why you say so? You think le?
Kristine: Don't know you la. What were you thinking in the toilet just now?
Me: Thinking? Thinking about what? *my first spontaneous response*
Kristine: Thinking.... When you are ...you know..... in the shower.
Me: Huh? Know what? *playing the dumb boy*
Kristine: Masturbating la! Know what.....
Me: What the..... How you know?
Kristine: I know la. So what were you thinking that time? *stressing the question*

I kept quiet as I do not want to say the wrong thing. So best is keep your mouth shut.

Kristine: Thinking about your gf ah? Just one day only le.

I kept quiet again.

Kristine: Or.....were you thinking about this?
*she removes the pillow covering her chest*

HarryPotter1
17-05-2015, 07:30 PM
wooohooooo getting interesting :D

eddtan1
17-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Getting interesting TS, please continue soon.

unsung80
17-05-2015, 10:09 PM
This wife really notti!

Camryaltis
17-05-2015, 10:11 PM
I absolutely like looking at girls wearing spag top with super thin shoulder straps matched with short shirts like FBTs or AGTs. Denim shorts also can. Alternatively, if they wore cross back singlet top that's also nice!

Occasionally, u can see their bra straps thus u know their bra color. Sometimes they wear a strapless bra n in such cases when u can't see the bra strap, thoughts run wild bcos u wonder if she's braless or she's taped up her nipples!

gasscut
18-05-2015, 02:59 AM
very nice write up bro. keep writing!:)

Summerhillt
18-05-2015, 03:14 AM
This is really awesome. Sparks up some old memories of mine. Back than I had a fling who happened to be my frens girl. She asked me the samw question. Did I pcc to her before? Seriously what the fuck man.

FatSpider
18-05-2015, 09:28 AM
looks legit..........

dreamlover2010
18-05-2015, 10:45 AM
It's very common even in older generations where several families share a big house with several rooms. And all families share a common toilet and back then those toilet doors are not gap free.

With poor hubbies working or even go overseas for length of time, their wives are subjected to neighbours men lurking under the same roof.

So many possibilities. Don't mean olden days, those more conservative wives don't get bonk by other men. And if the neighbour man is successful, those faithful conservative wives are subject to blackmail and to keep the secret, have to continue bonking by neighbours and strangers. Really tough otherwise in those olden days a USED woman how to hide ?

loneyheart
18-05-2015, 11:08 AM
getting interesting but too bad stop here ... book marked 1st .... thxs TS cum for more :)

red205
18-05-2015, 12:17 PM
camping for more!!! more.......

Oldman13
18-05-2015, 12:51 PM
What's next? Kristine bares all? :) updates please.

coolioalan
18-05-2015, 08:31 PM

I give a genuine shock and surprise look at her brave display and action. This time I am really lost for words.

Kristine: You naughty boy. You were thinking about this just now when you masturbathe in the toilet right?

She repeated again while turn her body to face me giving me a full frontal view.

Her nipples seem to be bigger than just now or am I just imagining things as my eyes are fixed on her chest.

Kristine: Helloooo....I am talking to you.

Her finger reaches out and pushes my chin up so that I am looking at her face.

I can feel the heat emanating from my face. It must be tomato red now, I think to myself.

Kristine: *laughs* Your face is so red like a tomato *laughs*
Kristine: Why? I make you shy ah....aiyo....xiao di di *pats my head*

I really am speechless. I try not to make eye contact so I make some eye darting moves here and there.

Kristine laughs again. She stand up and looks at the clock.

Kristine: It's 11am already. You gotta be going now or you will be late for your brunch ......(silence).....or you can accompany me for lunch.

mrham
19-05-2015, 02:14 AM
Getting interesting! :-) up you!

JiByeGao
19-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Seduced by Kristine !!!!!!!!

waiting for next episode ...... :)

NRider
19-05-2015, 02:14 PM
TS Up +10 for more updates ..

iamthegamer
19-05-2015, 03:36 PM
More more more

ManInCheong
19-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Get me the hammer and the tent here~
Go gather some firewood after that...

WW22
19-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Camp here and support TS

JoannaJourney
19-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Captivating!
Can't wait for the next update!!

jasminee
19-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Very well written :)
sound really sexy and you explain every detail so clearly :)

ycfu1980
19-05-2015, 04:39 PM

I give a genuine shock and surprise look at her brave display and action. This time I am really lost for words.

Kristine: You naughty boy. You were thinking about this just now when you masturbathe in the toilet right?

She repeated again while turn her body to face me giving me a full frontal view.

Her nipples seem to be bigger than just now or am I just imagining things as my eyes are fixed on her chest.

I can feel the heat emanating from my face. It must be tomato red now, I think to myself.

I really am speechless. I try not to make eye contact so I make some eye darting moves here and there.

Kristine: It's 11am already. You gotta be going now or you will be late for your brunch ......(silence).....or you can accompany me for lunch.

Very obvious la she is a horny bitch just add blur only I am sure when you arrived on the first day she already itched for you

ycfu1980
19-05-2015, 04:44 PM

Personally my opinion la people's wife better dun touch hes your GOD BRO 's wife somemore not say I talk cock cos for me I believe what goes ard comes ard la if you already fuck le bo bian loh

coolioalan
19-05-2015, 06:17 PM

Me: Yes OK!
(sounding a little too over excited like a small boy getting his candy)

She laughs and walks back to her room.

Is her hips swaying more sensually than normal or again my brain is playing tricks on me?

I quickly spam text all my friends that I am suppose to meet. All of them scold me for FFK-ing last minute. I give a cock reason which is my god-bro suddenly want to buy me lunch. Cannot say no cos I am staying over his place.

It is more than 5 minutes now. Kristine is still in her room and have not come out yet.

I am beginning to wonder whether she is expecting me to go look for her or what?

I decided to continue sitting on the sofa watching some lame TV show, not that I care. I don't dare to go to her room on my own unless she invited me. But she did not.

10 minutes have pass now. I am still sitting on the sofa watching the lame TV show. Kristine is still in her room. It is quiet in the house except for the sound coming from the TV. Was she kidding earlier about joining her for lunch? Did she just FFK me? What if she decided to stay and don't go come? Do I wait here forever or what? All sorts of question playing on my mind.

Finally. I hear the sound of her room's door opening. Phewwww. Luckily I did not go in and waited here else she might scream rape or something.

She walks out and stand for a few seconds in front of the corridor. I think she noticed the excited look of my face.

Kristine: So happy. Come let's go lunch.

I smile widely.

The reason why I am excited is because she is still wearing the same grey spaghetti top. But this time, she wore a black bra with black straps which is showing in contrast to her fair shoulder.

The inclusion of the bra fits the spaghetti top nicely. The spaghetti top fits tightly across her body, showing off her nice bosoms and body.

Faint outline of the bra cup can be seen in front as well but, there is no more nipple to see now. Not that I am complaining.

She picks up her sling handbag, cross sling it over her body and the strap rest snugly between her cleavage. Did she do this one purpose - emphasizing her breasts by wearing her sling handbag that way?

I don't want to think so much and just stand up to get ready for lunch with her.

coolioalan
19-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I don't want to think so much and just stand up to get ready for lunch with her.

I try to walk side by side with her so that I can ogle her front. Sometimes, the path is narrow so I allow her to go ahead first.
But the naughty me will ogle her butt and her fair legs while she is walking in front of me.

The more I see, think and fantasize, the more the blood is rushing down to my dick. I decided to stop thinking and ogling for a while so that my my hard-on will not be so obvious.

The walking brings me to her car. I give another surprised look because I thought we will just eat at the food court on the ground floor. Instead we are inside her car driving off somewhere for lunch. Where? I don't know yet.

The car ride is exciting as the seat belt helps to make her breasts more prominent and obvious. Her fair thighs are all to be seen as well due to her short shorts.

I keep on staring at her and the road in front alternatively. I think she noticed my stare but she did not say or do anything about it. She just keeps on driving as normal.

Sometimes she will lean forward to look ahead and this is where I get to see a little glimpse of her black bra as the spaghetti top opened up a little. Not sure if she realize this though.

I keep on fidgeting on the seat as a way to hide my hard-on which is obvious if you pay attention to the crotch area (normal people won't pay attention to there).

At one point while waiting for the traffic light:

Kristine: Why you keep on moving? Cannot sit quietly is it?
Me: Nothing. Just look see look see ma. Never sit Singapore car being driven around before. This is my first time.
Kristine: Your first time? (laughs) So I took your virginity la........(laughs)
Me: ...... (awkward silence)
Kristine: Oh that's why you are moving around......I know why (laughs). Good view right (she winks at me)

The light turns green and she continues her drive.

Me: (a little dumbfounded) What you mean good view?
Kristine: Don't disturb me ah while I am driving. Later accident.
Me: Oh Ok. Just asking question only. Don't so stress.
Kristine: I show you later at the next traffic light if we are stopping.
Me: OK.

My hard on is not subsiding much even though now I focus on the road ahead. My brain is too active fantasizing about her.

The car jolted to a stop which wakes me up from my day dream.

Kristine turns to me.

Kristine: This good view la.

diputs1269
19-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Nice write up, the pressure is building up. Keep writing.

@h-BeN
19-05-2015, 09:07 PM
More plssss

Steve5507
19-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Very good. You really know to stop your story at climax timing. Good story bro. cheers.

loneyheart
19-05-2015, 11:23 PM
marked ...... :D

uansr
20-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Bookmark....ts..do continue..thanks:D

saturnman2k
20-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Keep on rolling ....

clapton
20-05-2015, 11:13 AM
what a fucking good story.

Please continue... ;)

Phython1
20-05-2015, 01:24 PM
starting camp fire....waiting for more. keep up the posting....

the_e_ones
20-05-2015, 02:57 PM
[I]My hard on is not subsiding much even though now I focus on the road ahead...

Me getting hard on too...

A good read, please continue, upped 9 points for you :cool:

iWifi69
20-05-2015, 03:16 PM
good view TS ..... sorry I mean good story :D

xrage
20-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Good story build up bro... thread subscribed... pls continue.. keke

maui_boy
20-05-2015, 10:41 PM
wait for more

😇

PureHearted
20-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Camping here for more , great story TS :o:o:o

222nge
20-05-2015, 11:22 PM
camping camping :D story developing :D TS show us more good view !

Bro,
Jus return up +8. Cheers........

diputs1269
21-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Waiting for more updates.

ducklion
21-05-2015, 12:44 AM
can't wait for next update .... :)

lovedosex
21-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Very good...... thanks bro for sharing, more please :D

meatvegelove
21-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Bro,
Jus return up +8. Cheers........

Hi bro, return yr upz.......rgds !! ;)

[Due to the uplist is long, for time being, MINIMUM 8 points required to exchange. Thanks all bros / sis. Cheers]

iPest69
21-05-2015, 12:48 PM
wondering what view TS is having ..... :D

xiaocheng
21-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Bro, please continue your interesting story. cant wait for the update.

coolioalan
21-05-2015, 06:20 PM

As she turns to me, the seat belt stretches across her chest. This causes her spaghetti top to be pulled down slightly showing off the top of milky fair breast and the beginning of her black colour bra cup.

The sight is exciting even though it only lasts for a short while as the car in front pulls away.

She quickly resume her driving and this makes my dick even harder and it is quite obvious there is a bulge on my pants unless I adjust it either by hand or by fidgeting around.

Kristine: Looks like someone is excited. (as she looks slightly to me)

This time I come up with a witty reply.

Me: Because of you la.

Kristine: (laugh) Later when back at home you can go masturbate lo.... Like you did earlier.

Me: This time you help me la (don't know why I so brave)

Now is her turn to be quiet.

The car stops and she is parking her car.

Oh we have arrive at the destination. Not sure she keeps quiet because we arrive or what.

I am not sure whether but it looks kinda secluded and on top of a slight hill but there is a cluster of restaurants around. There is a Ben&Jerry shop..hmmm..I make a point to myself to go there after lunch.

She adjusts herself by pulling her spaghetti top up slightly as it is a bit low, showing off some hints of cleavage.

Kristine: Do you need some time?

Me: Huh? Time? Why time?

Kristine: For it to go down la. (while pointing at my bulge) You walk in restaurant with that bulge, people think you're crazy.

I look down and realise the bulge is still obvious.

Me: Oh. Sorry......

A few awkward seconds pass.

Me: I think it is OK now. Let's go down.

Kristine: (laugh) Now not so obvious. Let's go.

We both got down the car and she decides on an Italian restaurant.

I look around and thinks to myself. Wah this area quite high class, quite a lot of ang moh frequent this place and there is quite a number of expensive cars parked.

Kristine: Today is your lucky day. I buy you lunch. Just order anything you like OK?

We take our seats on the table facing each other, order our food and drinks.

It takes some time for the food to arrive but once the food arrives, we finish it up quite fast as we are both kinda hungry as we didn't have breakfast earlier.

The conversation throughout lunch is nothing sexual or teasing, just normal conversation of job, family, life in Singapore vs Malaysia, things in Singapore which she shares.

I also gotten a new information, my god-bro actually is having some back pain which is quite serious. Is it due to this, she is feeling sexually frustated? Me and my genius mind links everything together. Maybe I should help her.

coolioalan
21-05-2015, 08:20 PM
Me and my genius mind links everything together. Maybe I should help her.

Kristine call for the bills and pay it.

As we are walking out, I ask her whether she wants ice-cream. This time I will buy.

She thinks for a second and say "Sure!".

Off we go to Ben&Jerry which is just few shops down.

We walk into the shop and it is rather quiet. The shop is practically empty less 1 table which is finishing up.

I gesture her to take a seat anywhere and I will do the ordering. She has no preferences for any so I will make all the decision.

Looking through the menu, I order two scoops of ice-cream in 2 cups.

Paying for the ice-cream, I look around for Kristine but can't find her. Wondering where she is, I notice a family just walk in with 2 kids. Going to be noisy I guess.

Holding the cups, one each in my hand, I finally see Kristine right behind a pillar, facing the pillar. She is sitting on a small table just fit for two people.

Taking the seat opposite her, against the pillar, I accidentally kick her legs while seating myself. I say "Sorry" and she just brush it off.

We both start eating the ice-cream, sharing, one scoop here, one scoop there. The ice-cream taste heavenly.

We are having a great time, laughing, eating and talking, like two teenagers without a care in the world.

Suddenly, I feel her feet brush a little on my calf. I jerk my body a little similar to the reaction when you think a rat just ran across your feet.

She laughs and pats her right hand on my left hand which is resting on the table to comfort me like a baby.

I look down and notice she has taken the sandal off her right feet. Her right leg is crossed over left and this is why she accidentally brushes her toes against my calf as the distance between us isn't that far.

Kristine: Have you play footsie before?
Me: What is a footsie?

Kristine smile but in a different way. It is not your usual smile, it is a knowing smile.

I wonder what she is going to do but at this moment, I feel like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

diputs1269
22-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Can wait for the hot actions, please update quick. :)

lasupkia
22-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Champions League final starting under the table.

poolbear
22-05-2015, 10:06 AM
More more more please

iCuntfuse
22-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Action about to start :)

Please continue ......

loneyheart
22-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Always nice to read at least 2 at 1 go .... thxs n camp for more to cum ;)

xrage
22-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Nice TS! both TS and Kristine are cock teasers... hahaha... plenty of suspense.. like TV drama ending an episode... ho ah!

iDunno99
22-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Nice TS! both TS and Kristine are cock teasers... hahaha... plenty of suspense.. like TV drama ending an episode... ho ah!

you mean both tease each other? :D

looking forward to next update ......

aftdate
22-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Camping here :p

mongkokgao
22-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Camping here :p

camping too ..... hopefully hv some actions in next episode :D

bef9613
22-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Support, support :)

coolioalan
22-05-2015, 08:13 PM
I wonder what she is going to do but at this moment, I feel like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

I feel her toes touch my calf. Again, my body jerk up as if a rat just ran across.

She pats my right hand again and leave her hand there, on top of my left hand. It feels so soft and nice.

Kristine: Chill boy. Chill.

Slowly, her toes touch my calf again. Running up and down ever so slow. It is ticklish yet sensual at the same time.

I don't know what to look so I look down at the ice-cream cup which contains left over watery ice cream.

Her feet or toes continue to caress or run up and down my right calf ever so soft, so slow, so sensual and arousing.

I have never tried this before but it seems like she is an expert because I can feel my dick getting hard just from this.

Kristine: Coolioalan, look at me.

I quickly look up at her and nearly choke myself. She is looking, no, staring at me without skipping a beat. She looks differently, like a seducing look or rather a come-fuck-me look.

Kristine: Now focus and spread your legs a little.

I must clarify, we are sitting in a quiet secluded area where the pillar blocks the view from other patron. She has all the power to stop because she got first look on who is walking towards us.

I look at her and this time, I notice her spaghetti top is lower than usual. It is showing the fair white top part of her breasts and a nice cleavage. Her bra is not showing but just this view and her feet teasing is enough to make my nose bleed. I think she pulled down her spaghetti top using her left hand where it is no where to be seen on the table.

As her feet begins to move and touch the inside of my calf, I remember her earlier instructions to spread my legs. I spread my legs and I can see she gives me a smile. That smile again.

As her feet moves up and down along my inner calf, she drags my pants up a little each time and then it drops back.

This is getting more arousing that I thought. Of course looking at her boobs helps a lot too.

Kristine: Now, sit forward ...towards me.

As I am sitting slightly back, leaning against the pillar and spreading my legs, I think she cannot reach further, cannot reach deeper. Understanding what she wants to do, I move forward a little on my butt. It is like my butt is on the edge of the chair and my body is really close to the table, not your usual sitting position.

Feeling not too comfortable, I raise up a little and move the chair backward so that I get some distance between the table. It is much better now.

Kristine: Much better.

With my new seating position, my feet are practically resting near the legs of her chair. My left and right legs spread apart, one each on the left and the right legs of her chair.

coolioalan
22-05-2015, 09:55 PM
My left and right legs spread apart, one each on the left and the right legs of her chair.

Smiling ever so seductively, her feet starts to go higher than my calf. It is now scratching my thighs.

This time, at my thigh, she does something different. Instead of moving along up and down the thigh, instead, she does some sort of a pinching moment. I don't know how she does it but I think it is using her big toe and the second toe and do a pinching, scissor action that sort of pinches my thigh.

The first time she did this, I feel ticklish and starts to fidget.

She give me a stare, like a be serious, focus and don't move around stare.

I try to hold in the ticklish feeling by focusing on her boobs where her spaghetti top is getting lower than before. The top of her black bra is showing slightly now. I guess I must be right. Her left hand must be pulling her top down down.

On the other hand, her right hand are caressing my left hand. Drawing circles or whatever it is she is doing with her fingers.

Her feet got closer to my hard on and my balls and at the last minute she will pulls back. Each time it goes close, she will pulls her feet back.

On her third or whatever the number is, I am not too sure, I can feel her toes pressing slightly on my crouch. Tapping on my hard on.

Kristine: Someone is really hard ...hmm.... (licks her lip)

She continue to touch or tap my dick using her feet while looking at me seductively.

I feel like I can cum there if only she uses a little bit more force with her feet but still, I am enjoying this and the nice view right in front of me.

Suddenly, she sits up, pulls her top up and looks away from me.

Shocked, I turn around and saw a couple walking towards us, presumably to take seat in the more secluded area where we are currently sitting.

A disappointing look come on my face knowing that we can't continue what we were doing earlier.

She smiles and say "Now, Coolioalan, that is a footsie".

I nod my head and say "Thank you for the lesson".

She laughs at my remark. "Let's go back now".

"Give me a few minutes". This sentence makes her laugh louder than usual and the couple earlier looks at our direction wondering what's so funny.

We stand up in unison, walk to her car and get in.

Starting her car.

Kristine: Wow. That was fun. Not sure when was the last time I had so much fun. Thanks for the ice-cream.
Me: No, thank you. And thank you for the lunch too.

The car ride home is quiet and normal. Nothing special. Just the sound of the radio playing. But this time, I am not shy. I look at her as if I owned her. Guess the ice is broken between us.

She knows I am looking at her and she will smile knowingly to me on and off.

My hard on is obvious as well and no effort is needed to hide it now.

She parks her car and we walk back to the unit. Don't know why. But it seems quiet and awkward.

Are we both thinking of doing something once in the house? I look at the watch. It is 15 minutes past two. My god-bro should not be at home yet. It is still early.

She opens the grill door then the wooden door. My god-bro is still not home.

PureHearted
23-05-2015, 02:44 AM
It's getting more and more exciting , please keep it going TS . Great hard on story :o:o

maui_boy
23-05-2015, 10:00 AM
omg.....!!!

more pls...hahah

😇

iRabbit
23-05-2015, 01:01 PM
more teasing in the house or start bonking liao? :D

myDcup
23-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Good teasing story. TS, continue please :)

coolioalan
25-05-2015, 06:14 PM
She opens the grill door then the wooden door. My god-bro is still not home.

We walk into the house together. Kristine left the door for me to close while she alone walks quickly into the bathroom. I assume, to release her bladder.

I sit down on the left side of the sofa and casually browse the TV. Nothing interesting on the TV so I focus on my phone.

Seems like the 2hrs odd I am away, a lot of chats going on in my WhatApps. So I steadily back-read all of them and type out my reply as well.

She is already back sitting on my right, although I did notice, but I did not acknowledge her as I am too busy on my phone.

After a while focusing on the phone, I finally am tired of it. So I casually glance over to Kristine and she looks lovely. Black hair, grey spaghetti top with black bra straps and long fair legs.

Kristine: Oh finally got time for me already huh
Me: What....no WiFi when go out...so now at home got WiFi, just reply messages lo.
Kristine: Cheh. Gf isit?
Me: Nah, just those group messages. Alot of them. Few hundred. Crazy.
Kristine: Sit properly. I want to lie down and watch TV. Tired.

She takes a soft throw pillow, puts it on top of my thigh, covering my crotch area and then proceed to lie her head down side ways to watch TV.

Looking at her in this position gives some stir to my crotch. I try hard not to trigger anything more in case her head resting on the pillow might feel a hard bump.

In that position, I find my right hand in awkward position as I cannot rest, so few minutes deliberating, I rest my right hand on her side waist while my left hand rest on the arm chair.

Sensing no resistance, my hands slides lower and is now resting on her tummy. She is still sleeping sideways watching TV with her hands infront of her.

After a while, my hand absent mindedly rubs her tummy through her smooth grey spaghetti top. She gives a small sigh then turns to rest on her back while closing her eye. Her left hand lying beside her body while her right hand is across her body right below her boobs.

I quickly take off my hand as she turns and then rest back on her tummy again. No response what so ever from her.

Growing a little bolder, I rub or rather caress her tummy softly and slowly in case she gives a resistance then I can stop. Still no response.

I rub a little higher until I reach where her right hand is and then go down again. Each time, I will drag her spaghetti top higher until it shows a little gap and skin between her shorts and the top. And each time, my fingers will touch her soft skin little bit by little bit.

Growing a bit boring, I remove her right hand resting across her body to the right of her body. She did not retaliate but instead just goes with the what I am doing.

The game is different now as I have full access to her body without her arm in the way.

Starting again at the tummy, I rubs up until I reach the bottom of her bra cup. I stop there for a second. Then I run my hands up across the curvature of her left breasts along the spaghetti top. Moving along her upper chest, I come back down to the tummy by following the curvature of her right breasts.

At this point, I am so hard now, I am not sure if she feels something poking on her head via the pillow.

I did this little movement for a feel times, just running my hands up and down her body and she is still closing her eyes sleeping or pretending to sleep, I am not sure.

I decided to make it bolder this time and run my hands under her spaghetti top starting from tummy.

The full touch of my palm on her bare tummy skin sends a shiver down my spine. My whole body are actually shaking from the excitement of this and from the thoughts of my next move.

coolioalan
25-05-2015, 07:02 PM
The full touch of my palm on her bare tummy skin sends a shiver down my spine. My whole body are actually shaking from the excitement of this and from the thoughts of my next move.

I am not sure if she feels anything but I did caught a slight stir from her.

This time, I take it slow. I am caressing around her tummy area which is a little flabby with fats but still acceptable.

Slowly, I start to rub upwards until I hit the bottom of her left bra cup. Her black satin feel black bra cup. In the process, I exposed half her tummy. Inviting.

Sensing no response. I run my hand across her bra cup to the top of her chest, my fingers emerging slightly right from her top near her chin. And I run my hand down via her right breast, purposely slowly dragging my fingers across the gap between the bra and her breast.

Suddenly she opens her eyes and caught me in the act. Half her tummy is exposed and not covered.

I keep quiet. She is also quiet.

She turns towards me and pushes the pillow down and uses her right hand as the pillow and continue sleeping. Now she is lying directly on top of my leg. My hard-on just inching away from her face.

At this angle, I cannot run my hands across her breasts anymore. So I turn the attention to her back. Running up and down her back, across her bra strap. Stopping a few times right at the clasp of her bra.
Thinking just screw it, my next stop, I unhook her bra.

Kristine moans hmmmm and suddenly I feel her right hand which supposed to be her pillow is grabbing my hard on through my pants.

I look down and she has her eyes wide open looking back at me. Her right palm continues to work on my hard on, grabbing it, moving on my cock head, moving up and down the shaft.

Seeing that she is playing with my cock, my hand slides right into her left breast via the gap between her bra and her body.

Due to the angle, I only manage to play with her left breasts but my hands are busy at work. Rubbing, pulling, soft pinching of her nipples and of course, grabbing of her boobs.

She moans a little every time I rub and pull her nipple.

I feel my pants got loosen and she expertly unbutton my pants and zipped down the zipper.

She slides her hand through the opening of my boxer (thank god I am wearing boxer!) and she starts to play with my cock. I give a slight moan at her playing.

Kristine pull out my cock and her tongue licks a little bit of my pre-cum.

For the first time, she breaks the silence. "Tasty".

I return the favor by working on her breasts even more in which she responded with more soft moans.

I am looking at her action on my cock and she is looking back at me.

Slowly she pulls my cock downwards right at the entrance of her mouth, blowing air at my cock and making an opening.

She moves her head forward to suck my cock, beginning with the cock head. The warm, wet feeling of her mouth makes me moan louder. And the feeling of her tongue, swirling around the cock head while inside her mouth is heavenly.

I really cannot stand it. My left and right hand now away from her body and meet at the back of her head, coercing her to take more of cock into her mouth.

Kristine understands what I need and slowly she brings her whole mouth in until the point she can't.

She covers my dick in that position for a second or so but her tongue never stop working. Can totally feel her tongue playing with my dick.

Her right hand pump my dick a little while her mouth moves back out.

I cannot stand it. "Can you kneel?"

She looks at me. Smile and proceeds to kneel at the base of my foot. Not before, I slides my pants and boxer down to my ankle.

The feeling is much better as now there is no restriction.

My hand moves to the back of her head, hinting her to continue her blow job. She pushed back, in a way saying no. But her right hand continues to play with my dick and balls. Pumping my dick.

Kristine: Can you still cum? You just cum this morning? (teasingly)
Me: Uh-oh . Yes. Just blow me.
Kristine: Your wish is my command. Don't regret.

With the last word, she moves in and sucks my cock. The slushing sound of her mouth, saliva and my cock as she sucks up and down my cock is like a rhythm.

All I do was lean back and enjoy the moment. And also, the occasionally sweeping of her long black back to the side so that it won't get caught in the process.

Suddenly, we hear someone walking by and the sounds of key. As the house is the last end unit along the corridor, it is quite impossible for anyone to just walk by unless that someone has some business at this unit.

"Oh fuck!" The first word coming out from my mouth.

Lupdia
25-05-2015, 07:49 PM
TS continue story, please :p

iSawaDCup69
25-05-2015, 07:57 PM
exciting part coming ..... :D

sotonghead
25-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Please continue, :) am camping here :)

NRider
25-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Damn superb steam up la..!!!

Volcano head going to explode ..:D

cupmyd
25-05-2015, 10:45 PM
I am camping here :)

loneyheart
25-05-2015, 11:18 PM
I m cuming :p

diputs1269
26-05-2015, 01:50 AM
Camping here for more updates.

RomanoPulse
26-05-2015, 03:11 AM
Nice really enjoyed it :D

Dino1
27-05-2015, 03:37 AM
Exciting.
Camping

jjking87
27-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Exciting.
Camping here~~~
god brother is walking on the corridor~~~

shadowfang74
27-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Camping with coke and popcorn.

iNotStupid
27-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Green tea and crackers :)

iCunt69
27-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Juice like ahem

humpaville
28-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Hahaha i like the suspense. Keep it coming bro! I am enjoying reading your posts.

iJiakSimi
28-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Keep them cumming TS :D

PureHearted
29-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Finally action coming ..... camping here for more thanks TS:p

pinkypanther
29-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Hahaha i like the suspense. Keep it coming bro! I am enjoying reading your posts.

keep me guessing what's next ...... :)

Rasta Marley
29-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Hey TS, no updates for a week....everything ok?

Hope to read an update over this coming long weekend, good read; makes you wait in excited anticipation for the next update :p:D

coolioalan
29-05-2015, 08:06 PM
"Oh fuck!" The first word coming out from my mouth.

No taking chances. I quickly stand up. Taking the que, Kristine stand up as well.

We both look at each other and I gesture her to her room while I pull my pants up and run to the toilet.

In the toilet, I took a breather with my ears all opened up to hear the sound. I hear the door opened then closed. The voice of Kristine and my god bro greeting each other.

Giving a few more seconds, I flush the toilet and open the toilet door.

Standing in front of me is my god bro drinking water in the toilet.

My heart jumping quite fast and I see Kristine is sitting at the dining table reading papers.

GodBro: Eh, you didn't go out? So early is back home.

Before I can answer, Kristine says "He just come back la dear".

I see Kristine is wearing her plain white t-shirt again with some cartoon character infront. Her black bra slightly visible from the back.

Wondering why she changed out from her spaghetti top, I ignore that thought and walk to the room and close the door behind me.

Few minutes later, sensing the situation is clear and myself is more composed, I walk out the room.

My god-bro ask me for dinner with them and I say yes.

GodBro: Good. See you for dinner. Dear, you wake me up at about 630pm OK? 7pm we go dinner at east coast park.

With that, my god bro goes to his room to sleep. I guess he must be tired from his trip this morning.

Kristine follow him to the room and the door closes behind them.

I sit in the living room, at the same exact spot where 30 minutes ago, my god-bro's wife just gave me a blowjob. That thought make my dick stir slightly but I just focus on the TV, the volume softer than usual so that it won't disturb my god-bro taking a rest.

I think it is about 30 minutes when Kristine open the room door slowly and quietly.

She walks out from the room in a quiet and thief like manner. Afraid that making even the softest voice, my god-bro will wake up.

I look up at her and she smile back to me, making a hand sign to keep quiet on her lips.

I nod signalling I understand.

Now, Kristine is different. She is wearing that grey spaghetti top back again and no bra as well.

Both her nipples are protruding in an obvious manner.

Her eyes gleaming. Her face a bit flushed. Her hair a bit dishevel.

coolioalan
29-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Her eyes gleaming. Her face a bit flushed. Her hair a bit dishevel.

She walks off to the kitchen to drink a glass of water then walks back with a glass of water which she sets on the dining table.

She takes a seat next to me.

Her left hand lands directly on my right thigh.

We both look at each other before she leans in and give me a kiss on my lips.

A kiss which turns into a tongue fight quickly. In the mean time, her hand has already moved up and is now rubbing my dick from the outside of my pants. My hands are not losing out as well. It is grabbing and squeezing her ample boobs through her spaghetti top. Constantly rubbing her nipples with my thumbs.

She breaks free from our tongue fight and leans on to my left ear, whispers "Let me finish my job earlier" while sneaking her hands into my pants and boxer, encircling my dick with her palm.

She kneels down at the same position while pulling my pants and boxer down. I hold on to them while looking at her and her room door, in a silence eye signal that my god-bro is inside.

She smiles again, stand slightly up and lean to my right ear, whispering.

Kristine: He is fast asleep now. Don't worry about him. I took care of him earlier so he will be very tired and will be sleeping like a dead pig.

I turn my head, french kiss her again. And ask "How?".

Her hands all the while holding on to my dick and she jerks my dick up and down slowly in response to my question. "With this".

She kneels back right in front of me.

Looking up at me, she takes my cock into her mouth and her warm mouth slowly envelopes my dick. Taking all my dick into her mouth and then slowly takes my dick out in a slow sucking motion like you are sucking the air into your mouth.

Her tongue continuously licking and feeling each inch of my dick.

I flick her hair to the side and reaches my hand down to play with her boobs. I go right in through the spaghetti collar, reach for the breasts and nipples and give them a slight twist and pull. She responses back with a faster sucking motion.

It is only minutes she is giving me this heavenly blow job when I have the cumming sensation building in my balls.

My hands automatically go to her head guiding her. I guess she understands as she continues to suck me harder and faster. Taking her mouth out, she jerks my dick while looking at me.

I mouth my words to her "I am cumming. I am cumming".

She goes straight in, putting my dick in her mouth while I just cum into her mouth.

A few times.

The feeling of your dick twitching and burst of your cum shooting out.

All the while she is still sucking my dick. More like having my dick in her mouth as it doesn't move, just obediently taking all my cum.

With my last cum, I breathe a sense of relief and slump back on the sofa.

Kristine pull out from my dick, throw a nearby box of tissue to me and she walks to the dining table. With a few gulps, she finishes the glass of water.

I look at her astonished and wondering if she just drank my cum.

Standing at where she is, she sticks her tongue out in a cheeky manner, clearing indicating to me, there is nothing in her mouth now.

It is still early. Around 4.30pm.

And I starts to wonder whether there are more exciting things coming as Kristine sashay her way to me.

@h-BeN
29-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Nice..........

imodel
29-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Take a snip of her to help our imagination :cool:

diputs1269
29-05-2015, 11:18 PM
Lucky fella to get two blow job within a short period of time. Waiting for more action.

iJiakMai
30-05-2015, 12:32 AM
Take a snip of her to help our imagination :cool:

just imagine her pointy nipples against the spag top :D

Dino1
30-05-2015, 03:29 AM
So nice.
Wondering if i can be as lucky as TS

peppermint
30-05-2015, 04:11 AM
So nice.
Wondering if i can be as lucky as TS
Seriously, and you believe this story is true ? Don't you know most stories here are paid to be written ?

222nge
30-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Lucky fella to get two blow job within a short period of time. Waiting for more action.

Bro,
Return upz +8. Cheers........

EQ1981
30-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Seriously, and you believe this story is true ? Don't you know most stories here are paid to be written ?

Paid to be written? I didn't know that.. At least mine is not..

jonnn
30-05-2015, 10:56 AM

Paid to be written? Ha ha ha. Like that everyone don't need work , come and write story already la. Lame shit!

pratacheese
30-05-2015, 11:21 AM
I have a god-bro, but no such wife like his :(

anyway TS please continue ..... :)

maui_boy
30-05-2015, 02:47 PM
more of these

😇

loneyheart
30-05-2015, 11:49 PM
why not just pull her into yr rm ?? sorri :p just wish to marked here ... thxs

EmpatSembilan
31-05-2015, 01:30 AM
sexciting part cumming ...... camping liao :D

Believable
31-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Waiting for more :D

iClone69
31-05-2015, 08:39 PM
why not just pull her into yr rm ?? sorri :p just wish to marked here ... thxs

the risk of being caught is higher in the living room ...... high risk, more thrill :D

Dino1
01-06-2015, 09:40 AM
Wondering when the juicy updates coming?
Looking fwd for more.

jjking87
01-06-2015, 02:35 PM
oh god~~~
thats is damn nice man~~~
camping with tissue~~
waiting for more

shadowfang74
01-06-2015, 02:37 PM
2nd bottle of coke and peanuts. Awaiting.

mantra
01-06-2015, 04:16 PM
Camping for more spaghetti..
Keep it cumming bro..

iHackCare
01-06-2015, 04:49 PM
camping for more, with pizza and coke ..... :)

maui_boy
01-06-2015, 10:48 PM
where TS....!!

😇

shadowfang74
02-06-2015, 09:17 AM
TS in hospital, kena whacked by his god bro.......:p.....joke!!!...update lei.

iDunno99
02-06-2015, 07:31 PM
TS in hospital, kena whacked by his god bro.......:p.....joke!!!...update lei.

maybe his god bro join in for mmf? :p

HunnyCame888
02-06-2015, 07:44 PM
Ass you ?...

peppermint
03-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Paid to be written? Ha ha ha. Like that everyone don't need work , come and write story already la. Lame shit!

Looks like you are a newbie and ignorant, just to let you know, it is an open secret that most of the stories here in sbf are written by paid staff. I personally know of two who are doing this here for sometime already. It is laughable you don't even know this.

horniez
05-06-2015, 12:01 AM
pay me leh... i write quite well, somebody say one... lol...

cartman8
05-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Looks like you are a newbie and ignorant, just to let you know, it is an open secret that most of the stories here in sbf are written by paid staff. I personally know of two who are doing this here for sometime already. It is laughable you don't even know this.

wow, if some are paid writers, wonder if the boss can go after those who stopped writing halfway to request them to complete the stories? :o

vardanes
05-06-2015, 01:55 AM
Wah very nice story! Keep them coming...

coolioalan
10-06-2015, 07:23 PM
It is still early. Around 4.30pm.

And I starts to wonder whether there are more exciting things coming as Kristine sashay her way to me.

I clean up my wet softening cock with the tissue box while she sit beside me on the sofa.

Smilling, "Tastes good. Tastes better than your god-bro earlier."

I wanted to ask but before I can speak up. "Yes, I gave him a blowjob earlier as well. That is why he will be sleeping very soundly now."

She helps to clean up my dick or rather, playing with my soft dick. "You know, I am still feeling horny. Do you want to help me?"

I turn to look at her while both her hands snakes down to her short pants.

Unbuttoning the button.

Pulling the zipper down slowly.

Her black cotton panty slowly comes in view.

She gestures me to sit on the floor. I get her hint as she takes off her short pants off one leg, leaving it hanging on on her left leg, near the ankle.

Sitting right in between her wide spread leg. It is obvious. Her panty are soak and wet. A very obvious wet patch.

I look up at her and she looks back at me. Using her hand, she nudges my head slowly, closer to her pussy clad panty.

The impatient me, dive me. I soak in her womanly smell. My nose right at her wet spot. I stuck out my tongue. Tasting a little of her juice.

She gives a soft moan. An encouraging moan.

My hand snakes up her soft fair leg. Running up all the way to the waist band of the panty.

Slowly, I pull her panty down. She helps by lifting her butt up and taking her right leg up. The panty slides effortless down her left leg, joining where her pants was earlier.

What a sight! She is not exactly clean shaven but it is not messy at all. It is short and well kept. Looks like she is a woman who knows her sex very well.

Both my hands is at her pussy. Spreading wide her pussy lips to have a clear look at her pussy. It is glistening wet.

Looking at it for a moment, I dive in quickly and it surprises her as she gives out a loud gasp the moment my tongue touches her pussy.

I didn't give her any chance as I lick, lap, suck at her pussy like a hungry man without food for 7 days.

Kristine trash her head left and right while both her fists clench up.

Her breath is irregular and her moans are getting sexier as she tries to muffle the sound.

My right index finger slides in as my tongue now moves up a little to attack on her clit.

Without any resistance, my first finger slides in her pussy and starts going in and out to simulate a cock.

Her right hand grabs on to the back of my hair and pushes me down further. In a way.

In between her gasping for air and moaning, Kristine manage to muffle out. "2 fingers...2 fingers."

Hearing her, I wasted no effort and slides my middle finger together with my index finger right into her pussy.

The feeling of her pussy expanding due to the combination width of both my finger is exhilarating.

johnbasslutwife
11-06-2015, 02:11 AM
TS welcome back ...... pls continue :D

kudostoyou
11-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Wow nice! Welcome back

Iluminani
11-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Very nicely written ...... waiting for next update :)

maui_boy
11-06-2015, 10:48 PM
nice updates...

😇

BuckRogers25
12-06-2015, 02:33 AM
steamy !!!!! thanks TS :)

PureHearted
12-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Sooooooooo GOOD ..... Please carry on ... Thanks :)

iDuck
12-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Sooooooooo GOOD ..... Please carry on ... Thanks :)

Yeah, finger licking good :p

myDcup
12-06-2015, 03:11 PM
up you TS. More updates please :)

ilikeoldchangke
12-06-2015, 03:16 PM

Please share with me how to apply for this.

No one even bought me a curry puff for all the threads i started :D

Where to fill in the application form ?

Send to boss direct ?

jonnn
12-06-2015, 04:12 PM

Newbie and ignorant? Ha ha ha! Okay , you tell me where to apply? Please provide me a parent consent form too. Thanks!

TiuJBGorHai
13-06-2015, 12:43 AM
TS pls keep it cumming :)

lionox
13-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the story bro. It is exciting. Looking forward to your updates.

MixGrill
13-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Very exciting, wish to be in TS position :D

saintmouse
13-06-2015, 05:42 PM
TS

good storyline

do try to continue :)

iSlitch69
13-06-2015, 10:18 PM
oh fuck man, Kristine is damn hot :)

FlowerMan
13-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Wow nice one TS
camping

uansr
19-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Still following this story....

F1tPartner
20-06-2015, 01:25 AM
Still following this story....

ya, me too .... maybe TS will update this weekend :)

FartPartner
20-06-2015, 01:55 AM
TS pls keep it cumming :)

How come u so red one?

flipper1
21-06-2015, 09:20 AM
How come u so red one?

that time of the month? :D

happyfamily
23-06-2015, 04:05 PM
camping camping!

oeioei
23-06-2015, 10:30 PM
After 2 fingers, come the dick right?

otamay
25-06-2015, 11:45 AM
After 2 fingers, come the dick right?

No the whole fist. TS kena boxed by his God Brother so no more update liao.:mad:

LowProfiler
26-06-2015, 12:13 AM
No laaa.. While TS bz eating Kristine, with his ass up doggy style, the God bother woke up with a boner and forcefully inserted into TS.. Virginity gone liow..

Just kidding.. :) I have a twisted mind

No the whole fist. TS kena boxed by his God Brother so no more update liao.:mad:

KungFuhrer
26-06-2015, 12:38 AM
TS kena boxed by his God Brother so no more update liao.:mad:

lol that was funny

PureHearted
03-07-2015, 04:25 AM
Dear TS .... Please be responsible to your die hard fans (us) and keep the story updated again PLEASE ..... really very thankful to the great story you had shared so far ... :cool::cool::cool:

donkeyleg
03-07-2015, 01:13 PM
No laaa.. While TS bz eating Kristine, with his ass up doggy style, the God bother woke up with a boner and forcefully inserted into TS.. Virginity gone liow..

Just kidding.. :) I have a twisted mind

haha another twist to the story :)

coolioalan
03-07-2015, 09:22 PM
The feeling of her pussy expanding due to the combination width of both my finger is exhilarating.

I continue my quick fingering of her pussy. My wrist and arm are getting tired. Selfish me is thinking, please hurry and cum so that I can stop.

My wish is granted as she moves her hip to meet my fingers. Sensing that she is near to cumming, I stop my licking and look at her but I continue my fingering and starts to rub her clit as fast as possible.

The ecstasy view on her face is priceless.

A minute later, her leg clamps shut, locking my hand within her pussy and her whole body shudders. Kristine cum with some soft grunt, a few soft grunt before she slowly releases her leg locking and just slumps on the sofa.

I withdraw my hand and look at the fingers. It is glistening with her juice and I lick the juice off each of my finger like a small boy eating candy.

Kristine see me doing that and she give me a wide smile and grin. I smile back at her.

A few minutes of silence falls upon us while we sit there just don't know what to say. Me on the floor infront of her while she is on the sofa.

Kristine break the silence.

Kristine: Let's dress up back. Now almost 5.30pm. Later your god-bro wake up sees us like this then jia lat already.
Me: Oh ya ya..okok.

We both dress up back and sit on the sofa.

Again, silence falls onto us with only the soft sound of the TV program playing in the background.

Both of us don't know what to say to each other.

And I cannot get Kristine off my mind, her smooth fair leg. Her breasts. Her pussy. Her long black hair. All kind of thoughts come into my mind. And all forms of sex position with her comes to my mind as well.

I must fuck Kristine. Don't care my god-bro.

That is my final thought before I hear the sound of my god-bro's bedroom door opening.

otamay
03-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Worthwhile wait , finally updated.

horniez
04-07-2015, 06:30 PM
thaaaaaanks TS Bro!

quicksilver3210
04-07-2015, 08:06 PM
camping for next update :)

sandy6979
13-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Waiting for the time when your sleek little cock kisses the glistening wet dripping cunt of the wife of your god-bro dear ... Dont make us wait longer ;-):p

KopiOTitLo
13-07-2015, 04:31 PM
Waiting for the time when your sleek little cock kisses the glistening wet dripping cunt of the wife of your god-bro dear ... Dont make us wait longer ;-):p

That's a good description :D

ClaypotMaiHum
13-07-2015, 04:39 PM
Please continue bro TS :)

archer69
15-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Sorry to all bro. TS now taking a holiday in Changi.

InTheNavy
15-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Sorry to all bro. TS now taking a holiday in Changi.

Maybe return to Malaysia liao

coolioalan
17-07-2015, 07:14 PM
That is my final thought before I hear the sound of my god-bro's bedroom door opening.

Out come my god bro who just woke up from his slumber. He looks at us and back at the wall clock.

5:42pm.

He mutters that he is going to shower then we will head out for dinner.

Nodding my head, I acknowledge his words.

“I am ready to go when you are.”

“Me too”. Kristine replied after me.

Her words resonance is my head a few times. 'Damn I am going crazy just thinking about her'.

Soon my god-bro is in the bathroom bathing.

"Luckily we ended early, else really jia lat. I hope he didn't notice anything different in my look just now."

"Let me have a look."

Kristine turn to face me. I eye her up and down.

"Oh no! There is a dry cum mark on your face. Shit. It is quite a big mark. Quite obvious le."

Touching her face everywhere, "Where? Where? Shit. Need to wash it away le...shit la. Don't know he notice or not."

Seeing her in a panic mode as compared to her earlier controlling and sexy looks makes me laugh. I could not stand it and start smiling and giving some small laugh.

Kristine stop her actions and look at me.

She punches me slightly on my chest and say "Pull my leg now la" and she proceeds to grab my crotch forcefully.

"Pull back your dick now."

Her playful move surprises me slightly but also turns me on. In her grasp, my dick grows slightly. I think she felt it as her forceful grab turns into soft caress.

"Just now already blowjob still not enough ah. Touch a bit only hard already" Kristin whispers in a soft tone which turns me on even more and my dick even harder.

I could not stand it and I straight move in and kiss her on the lips.

Both my hands hold her face while I kiss her sloppily. Shock at my sudden move, she opens her mouth slightly in a shock manner.

Out came my tongue and thrust into her mouth opening. If she was surprised earlier, she recovers quickly as her hands continue to caress my dick via my pants and she kisses me back.

Both of us are tongue fighting and french kissing with my god-bro in the shower. The sound of water hitting the floor seems to slow down with the time as we continue to kiss each other furiously.

coolioalan
17-07-2015, 08:18 PM
The sound of water hitting the floor seems to slow down with the time as we continue to kiss each other furiously.

My hands move down to grab her boobs and this action wakes her up and she breaks from the kiss and sit back.

She give a quick glance at the shower door and then me. "Don't be naughty!".

I look at her trying to mimic the cute Shrek-big-eyes-cat look and touches my dick which is obviously hard and showing a bulge at my pants.

Kristine give a soft laugh and say "See later how" and she walks back to her bedroom, leaving me in that state.

As she reaches her bedroom door, she turns to me, grabs both her boobs, jiggle them for a second and shows me the tongue before she goes in and closes the door shut.

"What fucking cock teaser" thinking to myself. I go to my room to cool down and take my belonging and get ready for dinner.

Dinner is pretty standard affair. God-bro drove over to ECP and we shared some hawker food there.

We left home about 6:30pm and reached home about 9:00pm.

On the way back, god-bro says he wanted to show me something and when I ask what is it, he plays the wait and you will know game with me.

'Fuck. Like wife like husband'. I thought to myself.

Kristine seems to know what he wants to show as she laughs softly.

"We are there. Now enjoy looking around" as god-bro turns into one of the lanes.

"Is this Geylang?" I sounded a little too excited as this is my first time here.

Both of them laughs as they nodded ahead. God-bro's eyes darting left and right checking out the crowd.

Kristine roll her eye up and says 'Your god-bro favourite activity".

Although it is exciting being my first time there, it is a bit awkward for me (not sure about them though) but never the less, I look around.

"Wah this one a lot of uncle hang around. Wonder what's up" As he slows down the car to get a better view.

"Aiya, what else. Must be washing eye la. All these uncles like those gold-fish uncle" Kristine add on.

"Wah chio bu....chio bu..." exclaimed god-bro as he frantically pointed to a general direction in front.

Being the newbie, I quickly move forward to come in between the opening of the two front car seats. "Where? Where? Where?"

No one answers my excited question.

Instead, "Cheh...normal only la. What chiobu" Kristin utter.

I saw a lady standing posing but she looks normal to me. I think Kristine win her hands down anytime of the day.

God-bro ignores her comment and continue to look at her and only speeds up after passing her.

After driving a while more, we went back home, the excitement of Geylang still in my mind and of course, what Kristine said earlier "See later how".

diputs1269
17-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Welcome back for the nice updates.

1MDB
17-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Welcome back for the nice updates.

Yea, back with more juicy actions :D

pratabanana
17-07-2015, 11:21 PM
TS please carry on .... :D

scooby1
18-07-2015, 07:19 AM
Welcome back bro... hope to see more of your post...
And thanks for the updates

coolioalan
19-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Nothing much happened after we reached home.

The couple just wash up and goes off to bed as it is a workday tomorrow.

While for me, I hang around in the living room watching TV while playing with my handphone.

Secretly, deep inside, I hope Kristin will come out later that night to look for me and I will be in the living room waiting for her. But nothing happened.

Off I go for a quick shower and hit the bed in the other bedroom.

I sleep soundly throughout the night. No one woke me up in the middle of the night which is kinda sad because I was hoping for some actions.

Fast forward to the next day, Monday, this is where the most interesting day of my stay in Singapore happens.

greenhonnet
19-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Looking forward to Monday :)

ejazz
19-07-2015, 05:38 PM
damn nice story

coolioalan
20-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Fast forward to the next day, Monday, this is where the most interesting day of my stay in Singapore happens.

Today is Monday. I wake up at 7am to prepare myself for what's next which is appointment at 9:30am.

I open the door and see that my god-bro's room door is also opened. I look around and noticed there is no one at home. Guess they went off to work early. Maybe to skip the jam or something.

I make a cup of milo and eat my bread as morning breakfast. Right after this, I proceed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I reach the shower door when something caught my eyes. It is the bra and panty of Kristin together with my bro's boxer and other home clothes. An evil thought come to my mind but I am worried I will be late for my appointment so I make a mental note to do that after lunch when I am back.

Fast forward to my appointment, finish the appointment, not very good but is hoping for the best.

I have lunch with one my friends working in town so by the time I reach home it is about 1:00pm.

I open the house door and what I see inside surprises me.

It is Kristin!

Aklim
21-07-2015, 05:17 AM
Please continue? Thanks

xrage
21-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Ho sei liao!

Piak piak time! :D

coolioalan
23-07-2015, 06:42 PM
It is Kristin!

She is in her office wear. A black pencil skirt with a white blouse. The white blouse is not sheer type but it is tight and it hugs her body closely, just giving off hints of her white bra holding on to her boobs.

Kristin: Hey, You are back! And I thought you weren't coming back.
Me: Yeah....had lunch with one of my friends in town....So what are you doing here? No need to work ah?

She gives a sly smile.

Kristin: Later you know la what I am doing here. I just got back like 5 mins ago then you are home. Great timing.

I sit down on the sofa, wiping my sweat off the afternoon heat while Kristin continue to do whatever she is doing before I walk in on her.

She is actually washing the laundry which makes me ask her the question.

"Did you come back just to do your laundry?"

Kristin: No! You silly. I am on half day leave today to see the doctor but no one so finished earlier then come back la...
Me: Ohhhh....
Kristin: (laughs) What you are thinking la?
Me: Errr...nothing la...I thought ...
Kristin: (even louder laughter) You thought I took leave for you?

I look at her without saying a word. She hits the home run. I really thought so. And I was also thinking about what she say yesterday "see how later".

coolioalan
23-07-2015, 07:21 PM
She walks over to me sitting on the sofa, bends down slightly, rubs my head like a small boy.

"Silly you".

Then turns around and walks back to continue her loading of the washing machine with the laundry.

My eyes follow her movement like an eagle eyeing his prey.

The sway of her soft butt. No visible panty lines. Is she wearing a g-string?

I stand up and quickly walks up right behind her.

I don't know where I got my courage from but once I am behind her, I give her a big tight hug. The smell of her perfume lingering in the air is so sexy and smelling it up close makes my dick hard.

It is very obvious she can feel the hardness of my dick as I hug her tight.

Kristin give a small surprise yelp but did not do anything. She just stand still, frozen like a snow woman.

I nuzzle my face near the back of her neck, taking in the smell of her body and her long black hair.

Kristin gives a soft moan while moving her neck a little to give me more space.

My hand initially wraps around her tummy, slowly slides up her smooth white blouse to her boobs.

I squeeze both her breast. The feeling of her soft C cup boobs and the padless bra and shirt makes my dick pulsates.

I continue to breathe and smell her womanly smell. The back wiggling of her butt to match my hard dick makes me want to fuck her there and then.

My hands never leaving her boobs, squeezing and kneading them like a dough.

Kristin give some appreciate moans. She turns her head a little to the left.

Sensing the opportunity, I move slightly to the left and quickly kiss her lips.

Our kiss turns into a full blown tongue fight as she slowly turn her whole self fully to face me.

My hands grabs her soft butt, runs up her back and hold her hair. Her long black hair tied into a ponytail earlier.

I cup her face and kiss her furiously. Making up for lost time.

I can feel her hand sneaks in between our body. Finding its way to my hard dick.

She puts her palm over the length of my hard dick over my trousers, slightly grabbing its length.

"Ah.." a moan escapes from my mouth.

She breaks off from our kiss, takes a step back with her hand still grabbing on to my hard dick.

She smiles slightly then kneels on the floor. Both her hands joining together at my crouch.

porscheclub
23-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Fucking Hot! Points to you bro

FetPartner
24-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Don't covet your god bro's wife dude.

farkadipa
24-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Bump this thread.. good story, i have a hardon fantasizing liao.

nex_terday
11-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Bump thread.

assassin80
13-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Bump! Please keep the story going so that I can fap to it. Hahaha!:D

ChopNDale
13-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Bump this thread.. good story, i have a hardon fantasizing liao.

You are not the only one :)

Lakland
13-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Piak Piak Time! Camping for more details! :D:D:D

assassin80
24-08-2015, 11:42 PM
I am still waiting the climax of this story... Lol!

GeorgeCostanza
25-08-2015, 01:51 AM
I am still waiting the climax of this story... Lol!

Same here bro :D

Bungee
28-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Camping here like the others for the climax to this one!

nabehkuku
28-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Later all climax together, will cause a flood? :D

PureHearted
30-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Keep it coming bro ..... :cool: This story of yours is great :D

Sully72
30-08-2015, 02:01 AM
Camping here like the others for the climax to this one!

Same here as well

hornyhubby
30-08-2015, 12:36 PM
oh........finished reading from start to finish. Now waiting eagerly for yr next update. Good writeup bro !!!

Now i need to pcc hahaha

drag28nick
06-09-2015, 09:32 PM
i think TS is gone his last post was 23/07/15... now is 06/09.

arsenal168
07-09-2015, 08:33 AM
i think TS is gone his last post was 23/07/15... now is 06/09.

TS caught red-handed by his god bro and now turned into a tray of 叉烧包.

Lakland
07-09-2015, 11:35 AM
TS caught red-handed by his god bro and now turned into a tray of 叉烧包.

I think so also.... :D

Hope he come back and finish the story soon!

coolioalan
21-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Sorry guys (and girls). I am getting stuck with work, life, moving and everything else for the past and coming months. I barely have time to catch up with all the other great stories here, let along continue my own stories.

---------------------------------------
She smiles slightly then kneels on the floor. Both her hands joining together at my crouch.
----------------------------------------
Kristin: Let’s get you comfortable shall we?

I can only nod at what she said as I swallows my saliva.

She unzip my pants and pulls them down to my ankle. My hard dick making a big tent in front of my boxer.

Kristin slowly pulls them down, dragging my dick along and then letting it bounces back as the boxer goes down to join my pants.

I raise my feet to step out of them like an instinct and Kristin oblige by removing my pants and boxer out.

I am naked bottom down.

She hold my dick with her right hand and give my head a little peck and then sticking her tongue out to just lick the dick head for a second before she stands up.

Her hands go to her back and while looking at me, she unzips her skirt and wriggle out of them free, bunching up at her feet.

Her white blouse covers just right above her panty, black lace panty. She turns around and bends down in front of me to pick up her skirt.

It is a t-back lace panty. My dick throbs at the views.

Dropping her skirt into the washing machine, she starts the washing machine.

The sound of water flushing into the washing machine brings some noise into the house as I stand bottomless and a beautiful woman stands in front of me.

Kristin: Now that my chore is done, what are we doing Coolio?

Her voice oozes sexiness. My eyes follow her eyes as she looks down at my hard throbbing dick.

Me: Anything you want.

coolioalan
21-11-2015, 11:26 AM
She holds my hand and drags me along with her.

We stop right at the corridor space. To her left is her own bedroom and to the right is my temporary bedroom.

Turning to look at me, I look at my own bedroom and she gets the hint.

She opens the door and walk straight in. All the while never letting go of my hand.

My dick gets harder at the thought of what we will be doing.

Standing in front of the mattress on the floor, Kristin turn to face me.

In one quick move, she removes her white blouse. Standing only in her bra and panty, she smiles at me.

Kristin: You know. Me and your god-bro, it has been a while since I had a satisfying sex. Due to his back injury, he could not fuck me long enough. I hope you don’t disappoint me.

Me: Wait. Does god-bro know about this?

Kristin: Do you want him to know? I am not sure what he will do to you if he knew.

Quickly explaining myself, “No. No. I mean the part where you are not satisfied.”

Kristin: He knows and I am hoping he gets better quickly.

Me: Then what he do about it?

A little impatient, "Are you going to stand there asking questions whole day? Or are you going to do something?", both her hands on her hip now.

I muttered "Sorry. Sorry" and proceed to pull her waist close to her. Her body closing in and pressing against my hard dick.

"Now we are talking" whispers Kristin. She kisses me on the lips which turns into a tongue fight.

My hand running up and down her back. Unclasping her white bra and squeezing her soft butt cheeks and sneaking my fingers in between her panty to get a full squeeze of her bun.

She moans appreciatively while her own hands running up down my back inside my shirt.

After what felt like an eternity of kissing and soft moaning, she breaks free. "Get ready on the bed." She walks away.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"To get a condom, silly."

"But I am clean."

"I know you are. Just to be safe."

"Wouldn't god-bro knows if one condom is missing?"

"Shut up and just enjoy."

Kristin takes off her bra which is just hanging onto her shoulder by the bra strap. She throws them at me. Then she proceed to remove her panty and throw them at me again. "Be naked" instructs Kristin.

Quickly I took off the only remaining piece of clothing, my shirt, off me. I lie on the mattress waiting for her.

Looking at her black panty, it is very obvious she is really wet as there is a wet patch there.

coolioalan
21-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Within minutes, Kristin return. This time, she holds a pack of condom on her right hand.

She walks in naked but it is different now as I get to see her whole naked body.

Fair, slender, tall, C-Cup, trimmed pussy. Hair flowing freely and sexily.

She is obviously arouse as her nipples are hard and begging to be sucked.

She throws the condom at me while she kneels at the end of the mattress where my leg is.

The view is magnificent. Her twin globes hanging down free while she slowly crawls up to my dick.

Propping herself up with her left elbow, she swipes her hair to the left. Her hair falling down and tickling my body sends a sensation to my whole body.

Her right hand grabs my dick and pointing it to her mouth.

I quickly tears open the condom packaging and Kristin goes down on me. Taking my full length right into her mouth.

I moaned while she worked her magic on my dick. Sucking hard and twirling her tongue around while her hand simultaneously stroking my dick.

After a minute, I tap her head, signalling her that it is time as I show her the unrolled condom on my hand.

She understands 100% as she sits up, straddling my legs.

I cap my dick and roll the condom down.

"Looks like you are a pro at this" smiles Kristin as she watches me capping my own dick.

I give her a sly smile and I grab her waist once I am done, pulling her towards my dick.

She comes forward more than necessary but I get the hint as I suck greedily on her hard nipple. A loud moan escapes her mouth. "Love it" she says.

I alternate between sucking both her breasts, squeezing and playing with them.

After a few minutes, she moves back.

Straddling right on top of my dick, she uses her right hand to hold on to my dick and rubs her pussy.

Both my hands are busy squeezing her ample breasts.

Slowly, she found her pussy opening as she slides my dick in.

She goes all the way, taking the whole length of my dick in her pussy.

The impatient me starts to fuck her by moving my hip up and down while Kristin stays still.

My fucking catches her off guard and she moans sexily. She quickly falls down to my chest and hugs me while I continue to fuck her in that position.

Kissing me on lips and neck alternatively, she moans on each thrust.

"Fuck me harder."

"I love it."

"Don't stop."

"More."

"Fuck me."

Each moan and word spoken by Kristin turns me on even more. In the back of my mind, I wonder how long can I last if she kept this up.

I certainly do not want to cum in one position so I quickly stop my fucking and nudges her towards the side.

More than that, I do not what to disappoint her after what she said to me earlier.

coolioalan
22-11-2015, 09:07 AM
More than that, I do not what to disappoint her after what she said to me earlier.

Kristine rolls over and lays on her back. Her eyes are looking back at me sexily. Her hair in a mess.

She is lying on the mattress spread eagle.

I look down at my dick. Gosh, this woman has a lot of cum. There are white mucus or cum covered around my dick.

At first I am shocked because I thought it is my cum but realisation sets in because I know I have not cum yet.

I whispered to her "Get on your knees. I want to fuck you from behind."

Although doggy style is not my favourite position, I know I can last longer fucking her in this position.

Quickly, Kristine gets on her knees and hands. I kneel directly behind her and she automatically scoots back and positions herself for the next round of fucking.

The moment I entered her, a loud 'Ahhhh' escapes her lips.

A few more quick thrust while holding on to her hips and Kristine is moaning ...Ahh..Ohh...Uhhh...Fuck Me...vocally in the small room. Each one louder than the previous one.

She is getting louder and she realises it because the next thing, she puts her face down on my pillow to muffle her moans.

She is no longer on her hands as she rests her face on the pillow. Both her hands resting above the pillow similar to a suspect when a police shouts Freeze. Hands up.

Occasionally she will turn her face to the left and right to take in breathe and look at me.

I am getting a little tired pounding her pussy from behind so I slow down a little and runs my hand up to cup her glorious breast. Finding her nipple and twisting, pinching and pulling them.

My right hand snakes in to her tummy and goes down further, trying to find her clitoris and give it a good rub.

I finally found the crevice of pussy. Quickly, I starts to rubs them up and down while fucking her from behind slowly.

Ahhh...Uhh.....Oh...oh my god...fuck....fuck...Kristine moans and she turns back slightly to look at her own pussy and realises I am now rubbing her clit.

She starts to fuck me back, she moving her own hips to meet my thrust each time.

My left hand rubs her smooth fair back up and down. I try to bunch her hair into a ponytail but fails as it is a mess.

"Give me your hair Kristine"

Resting her face on the pillow, she quickly draws both her hands and bunches her hair into a ponytail. I hold her hair in the ponytail softly, careful not to tug to hard so that I would not hurt her.

I give it a soft slight tug once in a while and she will turns her head around to look at me.

At the next tug, I decided to give her right butt cheek with a soft spank using my right hand.

"Smack" the sound of my hand spanking her butt cheek. It was not painful but just enough to let her know I spank her ass.

She moaned even louder into the pillow.

'Don't stop...fuck me...fuck me...I am cumming...I am cumming'

I realise her own fingers now is rubbing her own clit furiously, replacing my earlier hand.

The fucking picks up a pace hearing her says that. So did my spanking.

I spank her a few more times and at my last spank, she gives a series of Uh...Uh...Ah...Uh...Uh.... I felt her body tremors and I knew she has cum.

I wanted to continue to fuck her but she sorts of slump down to the mattress and my dick slips out from her wet pussy. Her white cum again covering the transparent condom.

Kristine rests on the mattress. Her eyes closed. Her right butt cheek has a red palm mark, a huge contrast against her white fair skin.

The room is silence once more except for the sound of two persons' heavy breathing, like they just ran a 100 meters race.

I lie down on her right where her face it. I think she feels I am there as her right arm come about and rest on my chest, caressing ever so gently.

"You still have not cum, Coolio?" whispers Kristine in between her heavy breathing.

"No. Not yet."

"How would you like to cum?"

I can't believe she asked me that. A million ways come to my mind but there is only one thing that I want but I am not sure if she will agrees to it.

xrage
23-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Welcome back TS, finally! Was looking forward to this. Nice update!

Will subscribe to this thread again. :)

pratakosong126
23-11-2015, 12:50 PM
TS is back ..... and fucks Kristine crazy !! :D

arsenal168
23-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Welcome back!😄

iSongYY
23-11-2015, 10:35 PM
nice updates ..... :)

little worm
24-11-2015, 03:41 PM
My glasses are steaming up...!

MeePokMaiHum
24-11-2015, 04:45 PM
My glasses are steaming up...!

and my pants getting a bit tight :D

I55055
24-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Camping here too!

little worm
24-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Pants a bit tight... A bit damp also...?
:-p

iZap69
25-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Pants a bit tight... A bit damp also...?
:-p

Haha don't shoot in pants can liao ...... very messy :D

coolioalan
29-11-2015, 12:46 PM
"How would you like to cum?"

I can't believe she asked me that. A million ways come to my mind but there is only one thing that I want but I am not sure if she will agrees to it.

"I want to cum all over you."

Kristine gives me a smile.

She turns around, lying on her back.

I just stared at her dumb founded, not knowing what to do. Regretting what I just said, afraid that she will think I am some kind of pervert or something.

Realising I am not making a move or my face is stoned. Kristine voice out "Well, what are you waiting for? I am all yours. You can cum all over me." Running her own hands down from her breasts, along her body and finally ending at her pussy.

Quickly, I climb on top of her, position my dick at her pussy entrance for the third round.

Without hesitating, in a quick move, I shoved my whole dick in. Kristine gasped and moaned.

I started the fucking quickly. My hands spread her legs wide so that I can fuck her even more furiously.

I can feel my cum building up and I continue pounding Kristine. The sound of her pussy being fucked by me is adding on to our moans.

I know I am nearing my own climax. So I withdraw from fucking her, quickly took out the condom and in the process, almost cum into the condom.

But luckily, as soon as the condom is out, I jerk my dick twice and strings of cum starts shooting out.

The first shot landed on her right breast and the subsequent shots just didn't go as far and finally the rest just dribble down on her tummy.

"Oh my. That is a lot cum. Is this your first cum today?" Kristine ask nonchalantly.

I slumps next to her on the left as I just nodded my head to her question.

Both of us on the single mattress. Our sweaty body touching each other. Our hands side by side.

I turn to look at her. Her eyes are closed. My cum spewed all over her body. I look at what I did and true enough, I did cum a lot.

"Should we go and wash up?" realizing the mess I unfolded on her and of course I wanted to clean up as well.

Kristine nods her head. I stand up first and then extended my hand to her, sort of helping her to get up.

She takes my hand and leveraging on me, she pulled herself up. It didn't end there as she goes one step ahead and hugs me in the process.

Fuck! I thought to myself. Now you pass on the cum to my body as well. The first thought that comes to my mind. Of course I did not say that out loud in case I offended her. After all, it is was because of me. :D

Kristine hug me tight. I can feel her breasts being squeezed against my chest. I hug her back and rested on hands on her butt, squeezing them.

"Thank you. It was great. You didn't disappoint." Whispering to my ears and then pecking me on my left cheek.

She breaks the hug and turns to make her way out of the room.

I stood there taking it all in, taking in the fact that I just fucked my god-bro's wife.

The sound of shower wakes me up. I smiled silly to myself as I made my way to the bathroom.

coolioalan
29-11-2015, 01:13 PM
The sound of shower wakes me up. I smiled silly to myself as I made my way to the bathroom.

The bathroom door is not closed fully and Kristine is inside showering.

I am contemplating whether to join her or to wait outside until she has finished but as we just fucked, I didn't really care.

I knock slightly on the folding door to provide some sort of signal.

No response. The sound of shower is still on-going.

I knock again and there is no response what so ever.

I open the door wide enough to let Kristine know that I am standing outside.

She quickly turn her body to face me, clearly, I startled her.

Just as I am about to apologize, she steps slightly backwards as if to give me space to come in.

I go right in and the feeling of the hot shower hitting your body after a tiring sex session is so enjoyable.

I closed my eyes to allow the shower to drench me from top to toe.

Two hands starts to rub soap all over my body. Knowing that it must belongs to Kristine. I continue to close my eyes to enjoy the sensation.

The two hands continue to work all over my body. Occasionally, running along my balls and shaft. Cleaning both thoroughly and then continuing on other parts.

Suddenly I feel something warm covering my dick and I opened my eyes to look down.

Kneeling down is Kristine with her eyes closed, hair wet and water falling and trickling off her, my dick is in her mouth.

She starts the blowjob slowly. It was wet and sloppy. She could not open her eyes else the water will go in.

My dick starts to get hard. Knowing it is difficult for her, I turned the shower to be smaller so that the shower is no longer on to her.

She wipes the excess water off her eyes and open them to look up on me. She takes out my semi-hard dick from her mouth and gives it a long lick from the base of the ball up to the dick head.

My dick twitches slightly at the sight of this.

Too bad she didn't continue but instead stands up right after the last lick on the dick head.

"You forgot your towel right?" As she takes her own towel wiping herself dry looking at me.

"Oh shit. I totally forgotten about it."

"See la. Too eager to come in. That's why. Let me go take for you." She wraps herself up and left the bathroom.

I turned off the shower completely and a hand comes in through the door opening, handing my towel to me.

"Thanks." I said.

As I dry myself up, my dick softens back.

Thinking to myself, will we have round 2? I know god-bro usually comes back at 7pm. But yesterday, he asked me for dinner.

The plan is for Kristine to pick me up after work from home, then him and finally continue on to dinner venue.

The plan now changes as Kristine is on half day leave.

coolioalan
29-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Coming out from the bedroom in a fresh set of clothes and dry hair, I didn't see Kristine in the living room.

Her room door is opened wide and she is not in as well.

Feeling bewildered, I wondered where could she be.

I hear rustling sounds in the laundry room and I realized she is probably hanging the laundry in the small room at the end of house.

I walk over and offer my help.

Kristine just shoves me away asking me to sit on the sofa to watch TV. "I can do it." Her exact word.

Gone is her office wear, the white blouse and black skirt. She is wearing her t-shirt and short pants style. Just like the day I first saw her walking in through the front door.

My god-bro is a lucky man, thinking to myself.

I settled down on the sofa, mindlessly flipping channels until I see something I like and sets the remote down.

At the same time, I fiddled with my phone. Surfing the net and replying messages.

"What a tiring day!" Kristine plonk her ass on the seat beside me.

I turn to smile at her, "Yes it was." Giving her a cheeky-knowing look.

"Don't try to be funny." She smacks my arm slightly. "By the way, this stays between us OK?" Kristine added in a more serious tone.

"Of course!"

"Good."

I didn't reply further and the conversation died off as we both just either focus on the TV or on the phone.

It is a long day ahead as the clock stricks 3:15pm.

BeatIT49
29-11-2015, 04:23 PM
More sessions with Kristine !!!! :D

diputs1269
29-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the wonderful updates, looking forward to more sexdventures

Muller25
29-11-2015, 09:19 PM
Can have 2 more rounds before God bro return :)

D1ckDassy
30-11-2015, 12:19 AM
Waiting for more updates :)

AhLongSanJr
30-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Will be camping here waiting.

MixGrill
30-11-2015, 03:55 AM
Wonderful sexventure :D

Alienator
30-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Enjoyed your update very much TS :D

PureHearted
06-02-2016, 03:54 PM
more please

F35LightNingII
06-02-2016, 04:12 PM
We waiting patiently.

SilentKnights
06-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Sexy and horny wife :)

F35LightingII
07-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Waiting patiently

DuMaCuaToi
11-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Waiting for more updates

DuMaCuaTio
12-02-2016, 09:48 AM
waiting for more update

PureHearted
14-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Still waiting please carry on

VicePresident
14-08-2016, 08:01 AM
So long no more update.

coolioalan
27-08-2016, 01:48 PM
It is a long day ahead as the clock stricks 3:15pm.

We spend the next 30 minutes I guess on our phone and watching TV.
As I am tired from waking up early today, I told Kristine I am going to take a nap and wakes me up at 6pm when we are going out to fetch god-bro.

"Sure. I will probably take a nap myself too in a while".

As I look at the bed, a feeling come over me. Just an hour ago, Kristine and me was fucking right on the bed.

Removing my top and shorts except for my boxer, I lie on the bed with the blanket over me and quickly, I am snoring away.

Not sure how long I slept as the time I wake up, Kristin on is kneeling on the bed beside me, asking me to wake up.

I open my eyes lazily, looking at her. "So fast 6pm already?" I yawn.

She lies on the bed sideways beside me, props herself up using her left hand. Her night dress, showing half her long legs.

"Not yet. It is just 5pm only now".

"Then why you wake me up?" Closing my eyes trying to get more sleep.

"Because I want this" Kristine sneaks her hand into the blanket and right under my boxer. Grabbing my already hard dick.

"Someone is already hard", as she jerks me slowly.

"It is the sleep, morning hardness", as I explain and moan at the same time.

She pulls the blanket down and also my boxer. Re-positioning herself, she lowers her mouth down to my dick and slowly starts to give me a slow and long blowjob. Licking from head to balls and up again before putting my dick into her mouth. As she takes it out from her mouth, my dick is glistening with her saliva and she will licks my dick shaft again.

Not wanting to me left behind, I rub my hands up her fair legs and when I reach her panty, it is already soaking wet. I rub her pussy vigorously to make her horny. In return, her blowjob becomes faster and she moans.

I push her panty inside and tries to slide my finger into her pussy but the position is not right.

Getting the message, she stops and kneels beside me. She pulls her panty down while looking at me. Quickly, my hand reaches up to squeeze her breasts through her dress.

Throwing her panty aside, she puts her legs across me. Her pussy right in front of my face. Looks like we are doing 69!

coolioalan
27-08-2016, 02:36 PM
I pull her down and frantically lick her wet pussy. My hands are rubbing all over her body while my tongue licks and poke her pussy.

Gasping and sucking my dick at the same time, I continue to attack her pussy. My fingers spreading her pussy. Her body moving up and down in a rhythm as if she is fucking.

Couldn't stand it anymore, I say "Let's fuck!".

She turns to look at me, her hair in disarray. She wipes her saliva from the corner of her mouth, results of hard sucking and gasping over my dick.

She opens the condom found conveniently on her side of the bed. I guess she must is well prepared.

She moves forward with her back facing me as she slowly lowers herself on my hard dick.

Slowly, she starting moving up and down. I try to match her pace slowly at first but I am too horny so I start to fuck her harder and faster.

My hands on her waist guiding and pulling her.

As I fuck her harder, she moves even faster. Slowly, our fucking turns into doggy as I wanted to fuck her from behind. Her hands and knees holding her up as I smack her ass and thrusts her from behind.

She moans and grunts sexily at each of my thrust. Turning her head to look at me once in a while giving me the appreciation looks.

"I am close."

"Cum for me cum for me".

I thrust Kristin fast and hard and right before I cum, I pull out and shoot my sperm all over her back.

"You cum already?" Kristin turns back as I moan to each cum.

I nod my head.

Adding on, Kristin says "Thought want to let you cum in my mouth but it is ok. Can you grab the tissue and clean my back?"

My dick slowly goes soft while I clean her back and let her know when I am done.

She rolls on her back and I lie beside her. Turning to me, "Let me clean you back now" as she brings her mouth to lick and suck my soft dick.

She continues her action for a while. I am not sure why but it seems like my dick is slowly getting hard with her licking and touching.

Suddenly, her phone alarm rings from the other room.

Kristine stops what she is doing and says "Oh, it is already 6pm. Pity."

She gives me a quick kiss on lips before leaving my room.

"Get ready" her last words to me before we head off to fetch my god-bro.

NineLives
27-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Good to see you back TS, please continue soon :)

skorc
27-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Welcome back TS!!

coolioalan
27-08-2016, 05:53 PM
"Get ready" her last words to me before we head off to fetch my god-bro.

I waited for her in the living room first as I am done dressing up.

Out she come out in her short pants and a spaghetti strap. Her black bra strap showing on her shoulder.

I think she combed her hair as now her hair looks straight and nice, tied in a pony tail.

I make a wolf whistle at her and she laughs. Her captivating smile.

She gives me a hug, a tight hug, where I can feel the firmness of her breast pressing on me.

Whispering to me, "Whatever happens here, stays here. Keep it to yourself and you will be rewarded".

I nod in agreement, not sure what to say.

The journey to pick up my god-bro is a quiet journey except for the music from the radio.

We both just keep to ourselves without saying anything. I, of course, are ogling at her.

"Maggi goreng satu".

Now I understand why Kristine dress as she is because this place is hot. The place is crowded with people and there is not enough ventilation.

I can feel my body starting to sweat. The cold Milo drink is not helping but seems like my god-bro and wife loves this place and often frequent here as they order food expertly.

There is nothing much to say during the dinner process except for some friendly conversation. Same goes when god-bro is driving back home.

We reached home late at about 930pm. I step in first, followed by god-bro and finally Kristine.

"Oh, I forgot to buy something from NTUC earlier", Kristine exclaimed.

"What?" God-bro says in a sort of pissed off tone. "I am tired, need to bath and sleep early. I have an early meeting tomorrow in office".

Pacifying him, Kristine says is OK for her to go to NTUC alone as it is just a short walk away.

God-bro asks me to follow her and I quickly agree. He will just do his thing and go to bed.

"Don't forget the keys", as God-bro walks into his room to prepare himself.

I follow Kristine as I ask her "What did you want to buy?"

Smiling cheekily, "Nothing. I just wanted to be with you alone."

Grabbing my arm and pulling it close to her breasts, we walk into the lift.

I can feel her breasts pushing against my arm and at the same time, the unknown is stirring some emotions between my legs

sukiyak1
27-08-2016, 07:02 PM
camping for more updates :)

AlexTan07
27-08-2016, 07:03 PM
great update TS keep it up!

Yakun
27-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Camping for steamy update :D

Chile1516
27-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Welcome back bro TS ..... please keep going

PureHearted
27-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Thank you very much TS
Pls carry on

coolioalan
27-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Eventually, we walk to NTUC. Nothing happen in between all.

I feel a bit disappointed but seems like Kristine just wanted to spend some decent alone time with me before I head back home tomorrow evening.

I guess after two rounds of sex, probably it will be enough to satisfy her until the next time, if there is a next time.

We spend about an hour throughout, talking about different topics and just window shopping in NTUC.

By the time we reach home, it is obvious godbro is sleeping as the sound of snores can be heard the moment we step into the house.

Once we are in, we each go into our own separate path. Me, going to the kitchen for a drink while Kristine goes to her own room.

I am finishing my drink when I heard soft light sound walking towards me. I turn around and it is Kristine walking over to the kitchen.

The sound of snores are softer now with the bedroom door closes but still noticeable, as earlier, godbro leaves the door opened.

I stand beside her, Kristine still in the same outfit, as she pours herself a drink.

Not sure what to do, I just look at her gulping down her water. Her mouth and lips, reminding me of how it covers my dick earlier.

Knowing that godbro is in the house, there will be no actions. I decided not to stay at longer and is about to make a turn to my room when Kristine's hand hold my hand.

I stop at my track and look at her.

She puts her finger on her lips, showing the universal 'keep quiet' or 'shhh' sign.

Looking at her gesture, I feel strange and at the same time, excited, as I know there is something going on. I didn't even open my mouth at all in case some voice escapes without me knowing.

coolioalan
27-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Kristine leans forward and kiss me on the lips. Quickly, the kiss escalated to a tongue fight between me and her. Occasionally, breaking for air, but continuing even before we know it.

My hands, running up and down her back, touching her butt, squeezing them.

Kristine's hands are just fixed behind my head, resting on my shoulders, occasionally, running through my hair and touching my cheeks.

I broke the kiss first, looking at her fair face, her hair in a pony tail, I move both my hand forward and in an upward motion, cups both her breasts from the outside.

She smiles sexily at me while she reaches behind with her own hands, slide into her spaghetti and unsnap her bra.

With me cupping her boobs through the spaghetti and bra, I can feel the tension of the bra released. I continue to run my hands all over her boobs and squeezing them every now and then.

Using either hand, Kristine slides her bra strap and spaghetti strap off her shoulder, hanging.

I move in to kiss her again but Kristine stops me as she finally slides both the strap off her hand. The bra being held by the spaghetti inside with the spaghetti clutching tight against her boobs and body, not falling down. Something like a tube.

Seeing that the straps are not longer there, I dive in and snuggle on her neck. Licking and kissing her neck. Caught by surprise, she lets out a gasp followed quickly by her own hands covering her mouth.

We both stop what we are doing for a moment.

When we hear the soft snoring sound through our ears again, we both smile and this time, i pull both her bra and spaghetti down, letting them rest on her stomach. I made my way to her breast, sucking on her nipples, licking them, squeezing them. Making sure equal attention are paid to both pair.

Kristine is just running her hand up and down my head and back as I continue assaulting her boobs.

After a while, Kristine makes me break free and softly, whisper to me

"I want to give you a final blow job before you go back tomorrow. Just relax and enjoy yourself", as Kristine kneels down.

I kneel down together with her.

"You can blow me but I want to fuck you and feel your pussy. Can I?"

Kristine turns to look at the source of the snoring sound, contemplating, thinking before she finally nods her head.

I stand up again and I quickly unbutton my shorts and kick both my shorts and boxer to the ground.

Kristine patiently kneeling, the moment my hard dick appears, she grips the base and start to lick it.

Sucking, blowing, licking softly so that to minimize the generated noise if any.

I lean back against the kitchen sink, keeping a lookout with my eyes and ears for the snores while Kristine is kneeling in front of me, sucking my dick. My hand sometimes going down to guide her head or to force her to go deeper.

Morata77
27-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Very good story .... keep cumming TS

coolioalan
28-08-2016, 02:52 PM
I lean back against the kitchen sink, keeping a lookout with my eyes and ears for the snores while Kristine is kneeling in front of me, sucking my dick. My hand sometimes going down to guide her head or to force her to go deeper.

-------------------

My heart pounding faster than usual doing this with godbro around sleeping. It helps as I am not really focus on the blowjob that Kristine is expertly giving but instead focusing on the person behind the closed bedroom door.

Sensing that I am not really focus on her blowjob, she stands up and bring my hands to her boobs. Helping me to squeeze them and play with them.

She unbutton her shorts and lowers down both panty and shorts but stops midway.

I look at her surprised while she pulls both her panty and shorts up. My hands keep massaging her boobs, twisting and pulling her nipple. Rubbing the tip.

"I don't have a condom with me."

"How?"

Two naked person whispering to each other in the dark, in the kitchen.

"I don't know. I worry if I go to the room and take, he might be awake."

"But I really want to feel your pussy."

"I know. I also want your dick inside me."

"Can we fuck without condom?"

"No." Kristine sternly said.

"I just remembered. I always carry a condom in my toiletries bag."

"What you waiting for?" As Kristine's palm wrap around my hard, wet dick, jerking it softly.

In a fast motion, I wear back my shorts and boxer and tip-top to my room.

Opening the door so slightly and then pulling a condom out from my bag.

I always put a condom in my toiletries bag, just in case. Today it has proven useful.

Tip-toeing back to Kristin, I can see she is naked at the bottom. Her panty and shorts in a pile at the corner of the cabinet. Soon, my own shorts and boxer join that pile.

Kristine kneel to blow me while I tear the condom packet.

Holding on to the unrolled condom, I let Kristine blow me expertly for a minute. Looking up to me seductively, playing with my balls with her other free hand. Tongue sticking out licking my dick head, a string of saliva or pre-cum, connecting her tongue and my dick head every time she withdraw.

I back away slightly and she stops. I roll the condom down on my hard dick.

She stands up and we both look at each other. Wondering how to go about it. Looking left and right to search for the perfect place or location to fuck.

An idea came to me. I whisper to her and she smile.

constructor
28-08-2016, 05:51 PM
TS please keep going!!

coolioalan
28-08-2016, 07:16 PM
An idea came to me. I whisper to her and she smile.

Turning around slowly, Kristine spreads her leg. She bend forward slowly while backing into me. Wiggling into me with her ass, my hard dick sandwiched right between her perky ass.

I hold her waist and nudge her forward until both her hands are holding on to the kitchen top.

Kristine turns her head to look at me, signalling to me that she is ready.

Looking at her from behind, her legs spread wide, she bending forward with her hands on the top, her pussy waiting for my dick.

Slowly, I enter her. Inch by inch with no sudden movement so that we can minimize the moans we are about to make.

She moans softly as my hip touches her ass fully. The full length of my dick fully in her.

My hand sneaks forward to grasp her hanging breast. Cupping it fully and rubbing her nipples.

Slowly, I start to fuck her. Going in and out. The kitchen counter supporting my thrust and at the same time, she thrust back.

I can sense that she is forcing herself to hold back her moans as I starts to move faster.

My right hand hold her ponytail, tugging her hair ever so lightly, while my left hand moves up to her mouth.

I put my finger on her mouth and Kristine sucks on my finger, bringing new sensation to my brain as I continue to pump her from behind.

I am getting close to cumming but I don't want to cum there. I wanted to cum in her mouth but I am not sure whether she has the same idea as me.

koebshaq0_0
28-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Nice story.

MuackyMouse
28-08-2016, 08:22 PM
If only I could see couples doing that from my opposite block :)