PDA

View Full Version : PRC who do traditional chinese massage + fl

pxylene
26-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Got a call from a prc fl who just returned back. This time she have 3 new prc friends along who do very good massage(those traditional type), but also willing to do fl for extra money. I have no time to try them yet. Those interested can pm me for contact.

seeknewss
26-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Got a call from a prc fl who just returned back. This time she have 3 new prc friends along who do very good massage(those traditional type), but also willing to do fl for extra money. I have no time to try them yet. Those interested can pm me for contact.

Is the PRC named Li Li and stay around Grand Central Hotel ? She also offered TCMassage and fl.

wanderer23
27-04-2006, 02:22 AM

Any info on their stats like looks/figure/age/hgt/weight/damages etc etc. TCMassage followed by special sounds good to me :)

hotdick69
27-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Q up first..... hahahaha hope got chance to try...... :D

Mama_mia
27-04-2006, 09:19 AM
brather

I newbie here. Hope give me chance to get into the queue so i can become pro le.

pls pm me bro

tks tks :D

mama lvr

Dowel Pin
30-04-2006, 03:32 PM
hI BROTHER,
Kinly PM me their number... Sometimes i do hope a good massage but don hope for fj. Muse see the situation during her massage, if can click may be can bonk her next time or deal on the spot...
Thanks

sluto
30-04-2006, 03:46 PM

Can tell us more abt the price and rating???

striker42
30-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi

How about telling us the charges and the tiem duration and soem details about those PRCs if possible.

Stea|th
30-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Yo bro..

I would like to join the queue too, pls provide more details if possible, tks.

Meteor77
30-04-2006, 06:44 PM
me too me too !!!

Can pls provide more details if possible, tks.

breastworship
01-05-2006, 12:34 AM
got big tits wan bo?:)

GdMkr
01-05-2006, 02:06 AM

Bro, willingly to provide more information for your introductions here? If need to remind private here, suggest if you can PM me and those bros here who are VERY KEEN in their services...yum yum.

flcult
01-05-2006, 11:38 AM
up u liao. i'll post fr after i have tried this afternoon. cheers!

Accord_JDM
02-05-2006, 04:07 PM
thanks bro pxylene for the contact...

i sms to the no requesting for service and gosh, i was quoted $120 for a session....
soooo..... EXP.... :eek:
guess i give it a miss unless i was given a discount.

_bodyart
02-05-2006, 08:17 PM
i was quoted $60 per hour.. include room.. any bros tried them? :)

graphixxx
02-05-2006, 08:43 PM
i was quoted $60 per hour.. include room.. any bros tried them? :)
Wah :confused: how come cheaper than 50% than bro Accord_JDM?

GdMkr
03-05-2006, 12:22 AM
suggestion to all bros, call instead of sms. And if you are afraid of being caught, use public phone lah. simple right?

Accord_JDM
03-05-2006, 02:14 PM
DAMN IT....
was conned on the price of $100 and really regretted for trying out without seeing the msg from bro _bodyart... :mad:

anyway i don't think i wanna provide much detailed FR on the girls cos it is simply waste of time, money & sperms...
there are total of 3 girls... all three aging 30++...
i tried one of them called Xiao Yun, claimed to be a teacher in dalian. she claimed she can massage well so i just let her do it...

massage wise got strength but super short... guess about 15mins... then ask u to go shower and offer to wash bro for me then proceed to bed... super turn off when seeing her apply KY in front of me... no service no action... just sop in putting cap to blow then ride on me to chop chop finish off... upon finishing, rush me to go shower then demand payment of $120 from me when we agreed to $100 only...
damn dulan.... but of cos i sticked to $100 as payment only... Surely this is one of the worst experiences i had...

Name: Xiao Yun (Dalian)
Ht: 155+
Wt: 50kg+
Looks: 3.5/10
Figure: 6/10 (tits sagging)
Massage: 3.5/10
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 4/10
Attitude: 3/10
Service: 4/10
Damage: $100 (think i kana con)
RTF: No Way

Nevertheless, i thank the threadstarter for the prompt reply with the contact but personally i don't think these girls are worthy to try...

CIM1011
03-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Bro JDMAccord

sad to read your lousy experience. What can I say, thousands of fish out there, some rotten and some good :p I got a good lobang, only $70! Early-twenties, on student visa, and very fun and cheerful. Definitely a much better value-for-money than the 30+ saggy tits you paid $100 for. Read my thread called Li Li the student nymph
Cheers :D

Dowel Pin
11-06-2006, 02:44 AM
DAMN IT....
there are total of 3 girls... all three aging 30++...
i tried one of them called Xiao Yun, claimed to be a teacher in dalian. she claimed she can massage well so i just let her do it...

massage wise got strength but super short... guess about 15mins... then ask u to go shower and offer to wash bro for me then proceed to bed... super turn off when seeing her apply KY in front of me... no service no action... just sop in putting cap to blow then ride on me to chop chop finish off... upon finishing, rush me to go shower then demand payment of $120 from me when we agreed to $100 only...
damn dulan.... but of cos i sticked to $100 as payment only... Surely this is one of the worst experiences i had...

Name: Xiao Yun (Dalian)
Ht: 155+
Wt: 50kg+
Looks: 3.5/10
Figure: 6/10 (tits sagging)
Massage: 3.5/10
BJ: 4/10
FJ: 4/10
Attitude: 3/10
Service: 4/10
Damage: $100 (think i kana con)
RTF: No Way

Nevertheless, i thank the threadstarter for the prompt reply with the contact but personally i don't think these girls are worthy to try...

Wah brother, understand your feeling... putting KY in front of you is really no
manners....

I also tried a girl called Xiao Yun b4, went to 81Elegance, don know this xiao yun same as your xiao yun, bcos wat u describe and i saw is different....
Infact, what I want to call is bro pxylene gave me a number of coco, but i called coco number, xiao yun picked up. ell me coco has gone back.....

Xiao Yun only 20+, she told me 24 but i think may be 26... her breaast is not sagging eventhough is not big... may be A+ or B....
Yes she from DaLian, a teacher she claimed herself....

Name: Xiao Yun
Me personally find that she is responsive in bonking
Can try any position...
Can 69.....
Suck me with hot water...shiok.....

Action is good....
The whole bonking section is memorable.... bcos of her responsiveness....

Looks: 6/10 soso, but not ugly
figure : 6/10
Boobs : 6/10 B
bbbj : 8.5/10 (good suction)
FJ : 8/10 (many positions)
damage : $80
RTF: Yes

Thanks bro pxylene for the contacts...