Aleoras
15-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Looking for:

Race = Chinese / Eurasian / Caucasian
Height = 1.50 m to 1.75 m
Weight = 40 kg to 65 kg
Age = 18 to 38
Boobs = No preference.
Hair = Prefer at least shoulder length. No preference to style or colour.
Body = Petite / Medium
Legs = Long / Normal / Sexy
Prefer non-smokers.
Don't mind drinkers.
Prefer no tattoos or small tattoos.
Prefer shaved or trimmed pussy.

Personality:
Looking for an animated lady who likes food, and an amiable person who enjoys conversations.

Me:
http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o738/Xigan/IMG2_zpsjkjmhc9f.jpg
Race = Chinese
Height = 1.76 m
Weight = 59 kg
Age = 25
Hair = Short, Natural black.
Body = Lean
Legs = Long
Non-smoker.
Light social drinker.
No tattoos.
Bespectacled.

Personality:
I'm an easygoing person who likes sharing in conversations, but prefers to listen and understand more about the other person. Despite being someone who places a high emphasis on punctuality and makes every effort to be early when meeting people, I'm very patient, particularly so with the ladies.

---

I don't mind it being my treat from time to time, but I'm no gold mine or sugar daddy. Seeking to establish rapport with someone comfortable along the lines of sharing activities such as going for food, movies, or exercise together. That could also be before or after having sex like bunnies, and considering around 1~2 times a week. More into passionate sex and making sure both parties enjoy it, and also interested in administering light bondage and spanking. Open to accommodating a discreet relationship.

We can get to know more about each other through PMs or through Skype, at a pace you are comfortable with until a point where you feel at ease enough to meet. If you don't like what you see, then its just having a cup of tea or coffee with an unnamed pen-pal and that's the end of the story. If we do hit it off, then it's time to exchange names, numbers, and start heating things up.

Simple and Clean. :D

masterwanker
15-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Thanks TS fur using the template. Glad to see you are putting a lot of effort in. Hope you can find what you are looking for.