PDA

View Full Version : Amos Yee: my bailer Vincent Law molested me

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-05-2015, 03:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Amos Yee
Last night, and even today morning at around 11am, reportors gathered at my doorstep, wanting some exclusive interviews and some photos.

I told them to fuck off.

But then after awhile, I started to contemplate, is this really…. The right approach in dealing with the mass media? And then I realized… no… it isn’t. It really isn’t.

And I have to admit, though you all might be tabloid creating cunts….. you are diligent, and I have to say… I admire that.
So you know what… Fine.. Fuck it! I concede to your requests, fuck what Roy Ngerng says, you are the mainstream media, you have the responsibility towards the general public to provide news, you deserve information, and regardless of the risk that you guys will misquote me, you deserve the truth.

Therefore, today I have arranged a little meeting with a fellow visual artist I managed to converse with on Facebook, a humble fellow by the name of Dick Ow. And am to meet him at his residence in Pasir Panjang, at 7pm. I am heading to his house to collaborate with him on a few videos, would possibly have a sleepover.

I currently just finished my lunch at Brownice and am heading to Red Hill to run a few video game errands, so I’ll reach Pasir Panjang Mrt at around say… 3-4pm?

And if all you catch me as I go out of the Pasir Panjang MRT station, we’ll collaborate and find a little miscellaneous area, where we can all gather together, and I’ll clear the air and answer everyone of your queries: What happened in Prison, what my future plans are to fuck with the Government, I’ll even reveal that little tidbit of information on how my ex-bailor, Vincent Law, molested me.

I am reeling in excitement for our meeting, my fellow mass-media friends, I hope to see you there.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?206689-Amos-Yee-my-bailer-Vincent-Law-molested-me&goto=newpost).