PDA

View Full Version : My Journey and the girls I encountered along the way

lachsupqtpie
11-05-2015, 12:26 PM
We were seated at the last row of the double-decker bus' upper deck. Like many hormone charged teenage couple, we were engaged in some seriously heavy petting on the empty bus as it made it's way to town. Her petite hand was wrapped around my 6" penis that had been released from my school pants and she was expertly licking the sensitive tip, bringing me closer to my first ever orgasm via Blowjob. At the same time, my fingers were buried deep in her pussy, and I was having fun making her squirm in her seat, causing her pussy juices to drip down the inside of her creamy white thighs and onto the seat. Even with my dick in her mouth, I could hear her soft moans as we were pleasuring each other after a long day in school. Within 5mins of us starting our little tryst, I could feel the beginnings of an intense orgasm coming and I informed her to expect a deluge of my sperm in her mouth anytime soon. Without even missing a beat, she just moaned in reply and continued devouring my dick like a pro (it was then that i knew this one was a keeper). Soon, I felt my muscles tighten and my orgasm was upon me......

iTioJiak69
11-05-2015, 03:42 PM
good start TS ..... camping liao :D

lachsupqtpie
11-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Soon, I felt my muscles tighten and my orgasm was upon me and i could feel my cum spurting into her warm mouth. She continued trying to suck all the cum from my dick, and i had to forcefully pull her lips away from my sensitive penis. In that short space of time when i was cumming into her cute little mouth, I had totally forgotten about fingering her tight wet pussy. What to do? Men can't multi-task that well....

With a mouth full of cum, she (let's call her R) pouted momentarily and proceeded to grin sheepishly at me before she gulped down the load of cum that she had been keeping in her mouth.... Now, as she had yet to cum, R commanded me to reintroduce my 2 sticky fingers back into her pussy and continue to finger-fuck that sweet little pussy. Very soon, the top deck of the bus was filled with the sticky sweet aroma of her pussy juices and if you listened closely enough, you could hear her sweet moaning over the drone of the bus' engine. IN a matter of minutes, R suddenly stopped squirming and clamped her legs tightly together and buried her face into my chest, trying to suppress a series of loud moans that signaled her orgasm.... Once her orgasm had subsided, we proceeded to neaten out our JC uniforms and got ready to alight at our homes located in the town area.... That night, as i lay in bed stroking my raging erection while recounting the day's adventure :" damn ....i can't wait for the day when i get to fuck R hard and see her CFM face when i cum all over her nice C cup tits..."....

lachsupqtpie
11-05-2015, 05:12 PM
I was a 17year old JC student, member of the Track team and one of the top students of my cohort. R was my first love, fellow tracker, with legs to die for and nice 32C cup boobs that was every JC boy's dream. We had gotten to know each other during our orientation camps and there was this instant attraction, pretty much like Love at first sight. She was this bubbly girl who did very well to hide her horny side from public and was always eager for a mouth full of cum. We had been dating for less than a month before I managed to find out what was between those creamy white thighs of hers. As her parents were working overseas and she having a room to herself, I remember fondly the many afternoons/evenings that we spent together entwined in her sheets and up to no good. No matter how tiring or tough our training was, we always looked forward for some action in the confines of her room (sometimes we even invited a friend or 2 of hers along for some naughty action).

We waiting till we both turned 18 before we had sex for the first time (what to do..good boy mah). But once we opened the door to sex, it was like SEX was all that we lived for. I remember us fucking all over her house, her bedroom, parents' bedroom, toilet, dining table, kitchen counter top...even at the balcony....CIM, COB, CIP, titfuck...it was everything i had wished for and more....her sex drive was definitely as high, if not higher, than mine and she had no qualms about extracting every last drop of cum from me, whenever and wherever we were....Those 2years that we shared was definitely a sexual awakening for both of us........

===============================================

If you bros are interested in me continuing the story, please leave your comments below. If not, I will just stop here......

Zor093
12-05-2015, 11:05 PM
camping here to supoort Ts

sate
12-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Camping here too