PDA

View Full Version : Fetish for BJ

Lasertamer
11-05-2015, 05:04 AM
I am having a bad fetish for BJ.
Even lost interest in fj.
Tried many of the FL and yes they do Bj but they don't do it till you cum.
Never a satisfying experience. I'm sorry if I post at the wrong place, but any bro have any bj girls lobang?

lasupkia
11-05-2015, 06:09 AM
How can BJ be a fetish? 99.99% of us love it.
Those who don't like BJ are the weirdos.
BJ with CIM is available subject to $$ negotiations and how long u take to cum.
How much are u willing to throw?
WL/FL will cost more. A cheaper way requires some effort from u to find maids. They will even swallow for u.
Or else fly to nearby countries like Vietnam. Barber shops offering BJ/CIM available from $12 up.

EvilGargamel
11-05-2015, 06:40 AM
How can BJ be a fetish? 99.99% of us love it.

Very well said bro

hornyhubby
11-05-2015, 08:23 AM
You are correct.... BJ is not a fetish from a man's perpective unless

1) A man goes looking for other men to give blowjobs to.

2) A lady who does not want to be fucked but only wants to give blowjobs to men

3) A man does not want to fuck but only wants blowjobs from the women he meets

69Sniper
11-05-2015, 05:19 PM
I am having a bad fetish for BJ.
Even lost interest in fj.
Tried many of the FL and yes they do Bj but they don't do it till you cum.
Never a satisfying experience. I'm sorry if I post at the wrong place, but any bro have any bj girls lobang?

eh brudder u shld go thos gl legal joints & tell them u wan only bj & not fj, i tink they will not mind:p

Holcane
11-05-2015, 05:40 PM
eh brudder u shld go thos gl legal joints & tell them u wan only bj & not fj, i tink they will not mind:p

Hahaha, corrrect indeed bro

joncheong
11-05-2015, 06:32 PM

bro, but i think some prefer to just open legs and let you bang, easier and less effort required from them....cos bj means more effort from them while the client only enjoy...while fj needs the guy to work while fl/wl just lay down there and get fucked....

4getful
11-05-2015, 07:38 PM
How can bj is fetish? A fetish should be getting into the mrt train, seeing those OL laughing non stop. Out of sudden u whip out the cock n stuff into their mouth. Or standing in a crowded bus where an OL sitted where your cock is near to her face. Suddenly she bth, unzip u n pull out your cock n start bj. The cock smell makes the woman horny.

Get a galfriend, let her cim.

wahbambam
11-05-2015, 07:42 PM
If you want good bj, would suggest you find ladyboy fl. They are very skillful.

maxman
11-05-2015, 08:10 PM
I think the thread starter is not quite right with using the word "fetish" since fetish is defined quite differently.

A fetish generally means a non-living object that causes sexual arousal. This could include clothing (such as FBT shorts, lingerie, etc), rubber and rubber items (balloons and inflatable toys), footwear (shoes and socks), body parts (hair, etc), leather (corsets, whips, etc), and soft materials or fabrics (inflatable toys, vinyl, satin, etc), and fetish could extend to specific body parts such as feet, hair, navel.

Liking BJ would not be considered a fetish, but a strong preference, and it is no surprise why some men would like it so much since it feels very good. We all know it. Some women may be willing or enthusiastic about giving it, but probably fewer can do it well or long enough until the man cums.

I hope the thread starter gets his desires fulfilled. I would also recommend finding a girlfriend or fuck buddy who is willing to do it, but it helps to reciprocate so that she may up her efforts to please him until he CIM.

Lasertamer
13-05-2015, 12:35 AM
LOL paiseh bros for bad vocab!
Agree to all of your solutions but it's tough!
Go to those GL house and ask for Bj only will get offended or not?

assrammer
13-05-2015, 11:53 AM
fetish for bj........ fetish for lick pussy........ fetish for shave a pussy then lick it............ all sounds quite normal to me leh......... lol

CherryQQ
13-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Nowadays it is harder to find a girl who can give a good bj.

JosephEstrada
13-05-2015, 05:01 PM
dictionary:
a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i guess BJ is not part of it... all men enjoy it.. even gays.. :D