PDA

View Full Version : My School Days [Hard and Dangerous]

jerlove
07-05-2015, 10:30 PM
After reading so many stories from all the brothers here, I decided to try writing some of my experience during school days. Do bear with me for the layout as these characters mentioned are linked to more stories behind.

Chap.1 Auntie Kristy.
Timeline: I was 15. My first..

I used to have this milfy neighbour who live 2 storey below me in my old estate, I call her auntie Kristy she is the mother of a junior I met in school.
Auntie Kristy is a very attractive lady, although she is 21years older than me I dont know why but still find her more attractive than those teens I see on the street. She is the tall and slim type. B cupper with a pair fair silky legs, her most distinct features will be her beautiful long hair and that pair of eyes, they are like always smiling.

Every morning I will go down to her unit to wait for her son Jacob to go to school together.
Usually normal auntie will wake up early in the morning to check on their child, prepare them for school. But her case was the totally opposite, I always see her in a very high state, or sometimes dead drunk mode.
Jacob will often have to check on his mum, making sure she is okay before he set off for school.

Jacob is 1 year younger than me, I met him when I was in sec 2..
I was having my usual recess break with my buddy Roy, before going to the old building 4th floor toilet for a puff with Roy's elder brother group of friends. When we was about to go up the stairs we heard some commotion going on in one of the classroom..

Roy: Ehhh like got someone kenna bully sia. 1,2,3,4.... wah 7 bully 1. They not paiseh meh..

Me: mai busybody la, later your bro kp again. lets go.

Roy: wah lao. Rarely see Austin that group act so brave one leh. I want to see how these rats act like tiger leh. Steady la brother.. you not interested meh..

Me: Okay.. Steady uh, see only hor..

We creep to a position where we can have a better view on the show. The group of bullies was splashing soft drinks all over a boy, mocking at him for not having a father.

Jacob: I really cant afford to give you the money today, I need to buy a new set of those measuring instruments for the maths lesson tml .

Austin, the leader of the bullies: Why not you call me dad? I might consider to spare you from the fees today. *Everyone was cheering call papa*

igor123
08-05-2015, 10:25 AM
First to support .

slyer
08-05-2015, 07:03 PM
First to support .

Returned 12 points. Thanks!

kirk
09-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Setting up tent .