PDA

View Full Version : Now & Then!!! The Dolce & Gabbana Effect!!!

20-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Dear bros

Latest in house fashion show

Dolce
TG 24YO
1.63m
48kg
35 Big C 25 35
MP's kind of comfort
150 2 90

Gabbana
TG 24YO
1.64m
46kg
34 Big B 24 35
Sublime figure
MP's kind of comfort
150 2 90

Interested bros pls provide ur contact no. via PM

Thx

draven78eric
20-04-2006, 07:57 PM
tot went back liao?so fast back again?:eek:

hunger_for_sex
20-04-2006, 10:32 PM
the same dolce? if so i wanna book a shot too.. miss her last time

hunger_for_sex
21-04-2006, 04:01 AM
sorry delete post

Acidburn
21-04-2006, 09:10 AM
So is this the real or fake D&G? :confused: :D

Dolce
TG 24YO
1.63m
48kg
35 Big C 25 35
MP's kind of comfort
150 2 90

Gabbana
TG 24YO
1.64m
46kg
34 Big B 24 35
Sublime figure
MP's kind of comfort
150 2 90

urger
21-04-2006, 11:22 AM
So is this the real or fake D&G? It's the same. I think they buy the 'U-turn' air tickets.:D

Acidburn
21-04-2006, 11:41 AM
LOL! :D Since I tried Gabbana liao....will most probably try Dolce. So return customer got discount a not? :D

It's the same. I think they buy the 'U-turn' air tickets.

21-04-2006, 03:04 PM
LOL! :D Since I tried Gabbana liao....will most probably try Dolce. So return customer got discount a not? :D

Dolce n Gabbana

thy r back

both also must try

good stuff eh

Thx

Acidburn
21-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Tried Gabbana liao, so won't be getting her again. Dolce maybe.

Dolce n Gabbana

thy r back

both also must try

good stuff eh

Thx

4li4s3r
22-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Right ... hav to try dolce this time round ...

ilovbok
22-04-2006, 01:02 AM
FR on Gabbana

Heard that D&G are back..Tried D when she was here last month and finally got the chance to try the sister G. Immediately contact bro hugoman (can book from bro man as well) for a slot this evening..

Got to the room, G., who was in a bathrobe, opened the door, first look at bit slimmer... not quite sure she is G or D ? But looked more carefully, she is a little bit slimmer, it is Gabbana. Very attractive look (from some angles, I find G looks a little bit like a HK actress, Gigi Lai).

After chatting a little bit, we undressed. Holding each other's hand and walked to the bathroom. No water prepared, a little bit disappointed..hope
to have bubble bath with her.. the water supply in the bathroom had a little bit problem .. seemed only hot water was available and was too hot for a shower.. I told her we should a bath instead...quickly dragged her to sit down
and got the water filled in the tub ...rubbing rubbing and had a nice bath with her :p

She's a little bit shier than D. (and very different from Ai who is more chatty),
so decided to served her first..catbathed her from neck, breast, belly, leg
and stopped at her pussy with prolonged painting followed by fingering ---
can tell she enjoyed it very much from her look (with eyes closed and tongue
licking her mouth), moans and the wet juice coming out from inside..she can't tahan..asked okay to cap me .. granted her the wish and pumped her in missionary..felt a sense of tightness..sioak ..almost shot my 1st load right away!!. Had to stop for a little bit before pumping again.. Not for long, i can't tahan and end of round one.

Interim break, TCSS with her more. Her english is limited but with the help of her english learning book, managed to have some fun conversions with her. BTW, she said she like "lychee"..if i knew earlier, i would bought some for her and made the sexxion more fun --- drippng lychee juice slowly on her nipples, belly... and then catbathing ...or kissing her with lychee holding on her lips ...like in some French movies ...bro who will try her.. may think about mixing the pleasure of eating and sex :D

With her senusal touching on my balls and bbbj..didi soon woke up and 2nd round started. G was very accommodating and i tried many positions with her:
missionary, feet-on-shoulder, doggy, cowgirl, spooning, etc.. seriously pumping her for almost half an hour, and told me she cummed more than once.. we sweated a lot and both were very tired at the end. Quickly went to wash as time was almost over. Paid and kissed her goodbye.

Look: 8/10 (photo accuracy: 85%)
Body: 7.5/10, slim waist and legs..boobs--big big B (an interesting feeling: the top part feel a little bit hard but the bottom part is very soft), nice tight butts (can't stop squeezing them and gave a little bite on them).
FJ : 8.5/10 (we both were sextisfied)
BBBJ: 6/10 (with stronger suction would be better)
Frenching, fingering allowed

Overall: 7/10. G is shier and quieter than D, but if you can warm her up, she can be quite playful. Servicewise I felt D is better but G has a nicer body (D has a little bit tummy last time I met her, don't know now). Both are willing to please. And I am sextified with both. My D&G experience is finally completed. Thanks again for bro hugoman's arrangment.

Sorry for long FR. Cheers.

blitz
22-04-2006, 01:08 AM
FR on Dolce

Tried her this evening...

All I can say is.... what u see is what u get!

She looks exactly like in the photos except for a little tummy.

Limited conversation cos english limited

Stuffs are SOP except today she forgot to fill the bath. Then again, I understand she just arrived. Even their bags not unpacked yet!

Look: 9/ 10 (high score for looking exactly like the photos, fair, from north part of Siam)
Body:8/10 (C-cupper, nice nipples, a bit of tummy, some stretch marks on legs, but legs are pretty long nd nice to look at)
BJ: 7.5/10 ( i requested for BJ instead of BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 (Willing change positions)
Frenching: 8/10 (will wriggle with yours willingly)
Attitude: 9.5/10 ( friendly and accommodating, no rush, and know how to please you. also playful and a little bit naughty)
RTF: With her sis around? will try her sis soon...

Damages: $150/90/2 + tips

Gave a good massgae after FJ without even me asking...

Conclusion: Value-for-$$$. Miss at your own loss!!!

22-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Conclusion: Value-for-$$$. Miss at your own loss!!!

Yup

Dolce n Gabbana

thy r back already

Thx

4am'rs
22-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Bro.. do you have preview for em...? I've seen the picture before, but forget which one is dolce and which one is gabbana... :D

tonberry
22-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi, are there any pics of these two babes?

wonder
22-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Reach abit early, call for rm no. was told that another bro still in dream land with DoIce, so just have to wait..............

At the door step, hear someone inside, knock on the Once No ans, Knock again No one ans, Knock third..... Gabbana(she is pretty) open the door and ask me to wait, did i knock at the wrong room:confused:

After a while waiting, gabbana came out. I when in and saw the beauty...
Sit on the bed, she start with a soft massage behind me.... we start to hug and touching each other. She took off my shirt and remove her robe... wow to me she got a nice boob and body for her hight.

In bed where the action really start. she start her magic touch and my little bro respond automatically. She put on the raincoat for my little bro and start taking good care of him.... slowly...fast...deep. She start ridding on top of me and enjoying the ride.... after 10 min, change to dogge, this is my turn to give her a good time after another 10min, finally my bro release. EnD of ROUND ONE.

We both get clean up and she give me a soft massage until nearly dose off.
In bed, we start hugging and frenching like couple... really different(no words can discript). She slowly put me into action mode again. This round i know a bit secret on what she want and we have a super session...... with no regret for this session

Look: 9/ 10 (She look more SYT than the mature photo)
Body:8/10 (nice butt, nice nipples and pretty c-cup)
BJ: 7.5/10 ( i requested for BJ instead of BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10 (This gem is very accommodating)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (like couple)
Attitude: 9.5/10
RTF: will try her sis next ...

"No horse run" She work very hard, it worth every cents spent. Pls take good care of this gem.

She is my meat, but might be your posion;) you decide

Joe.w
23-04-2006, 03:12 AM
As promised, a Fr on G.

First thanks to bro Ace for the arrangement. Paiseh late for almost 20 mins and he delay a bit on the next bro. Paiseh Paiseh...

Ok reach hotel and went to the room. A gal in a bath robe came opening the door. Looks was quite pretty. At some angle, she look like one of the HK actress. Do not know the name but damn sure she got some resemblance.

I settle myself down and we break the ice with some Q&A. She came over to help to take off my clothes to go foo a shower. After striping me down, i took the initiative to take off her bath robe! hehehe.....

WOW, her body was great at first look. Tight firm butt and nice (.)(.). I was all ready to have a good time with G...

Proceed to the bath room. There is a bath tub but water was not filled so shower was very SOP. nothing to brag about.

After a short shower, we proceed back to the action area. I lay myself down on the bed, waiting to be serve by this beauty. She came close to me and lay down beside me. I was a bit puzzled at that time. In my mind WTF is she thinking?

Without waiting, i proceed to cathbath her and try to french her but was decline. Felt a bit pissed off but knows they have the right to choose not to french.

However, she suddenly make a gesture asking me to eat her pussy. Not to spoil her mood, i go down to paint her pussy. Her mood qucikly came and she was moaning and twisting her body away. She was getting wetter and wetter. I painted her good for about 5 to 7 mins. She was enjoying every moment of it. Can see it in her eyes.

I slowly move up to attack her (.)(.). Like some bros mention, the inner part is more hard. Might be silicon who knows. Anywhere she was more resposive this time and iwhiel attacking her (.), I finger F**K her. Real damn wet.

I started to go faster on the rythmn on my finger and she was responding very well to it. The next moment you know it, we were frenching away. I like that!!! Getting her into the mood and she perform like your own GF. Very good feel.....

She started to catbath me + HJ on Mr. Dicky. I was really harden this time. Such a nice body and her LUsty look can kill...She goes down on me and i was prepared to let her bring me to Cloud 9 but WTF, she capped me and i was wondering where is the BBBJ? I asked her and she say, cannot take it already, want your dick inside me....

I was thinking is this a trick she use or what but i thought it's ok la. Still got round 2 to enjoy. So like a good boy, let her capped Mr. Dicky and she began to ride me away. She was very good. She even ask do i like it?.. Of course i like it. BROS, her FJ really cannot complain i tell you. She is good to bonk..

We change a few postion and she was very accomodating. She even open wider to let you bonk her inner. TOp FJ service for that. After some vigorous pumping, i came my 1st shot doing her doggie.

Immediately she ask me to go shower. I think she likes to be clean. I had a short clean in the bathroom and rest on the bed. Had a smoke while she clean herself. She came out later and put back her bath robe!!! Again WTF, what is the problem?

After that, she came lying down beside me. As i was still smoking, i did not want to disturb her. I started to TCSS with her but she seems quite tired. I ask her for the 2nd round and she was a bit reluctant but still agreed. I think she was quite tired so bros go slow on her. Might think that there is some - on her but she is still a fine gem to bonk.

2nd round, she catbath me and this time she gives me a good BJ, no BJJJ i don't know why. But like i say her FJ can cover that part for her. She do give some good BJ. Deep throat and suction for me was just nice. She will at times play with the dickhead. It gives me the chill at times.

Not long after, i was ready to bonk her again. How can i choose not to bonk such a beauty the 2nd time right? I position her in doggie and start to pump her away. She apply KY this time so i pump more harder than the 1st round. Bonking her was really good and her tight butt was surely a +++. She was really accomdating to the extreme for FJ position. After a while, I was ready to come anytime, so i lat her down and start to go missionary on her. She open her legs again as wide as she can for me to penetrate her. It was good. After some more pump into her, i offload my 2nd shot into her.

Wash up again. Get dress paid and leave a 85% happy man. Thanks bro hugoman.

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10, slim waist and legs..boobs is a -. Hard inside soft outside.
FJ : 9.5/10 (One of the best FJ i had)
BBBJ: None
BJ: 4/10 (not long enough, paiseh a sucker for BBBJ

TheSaint
23-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Body: 8/10, slim waist and legs..boobs is a -. Hard inside soft outside.

Bro, u mean fake Boobs??:eek:

martini007
23-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks to bro Ace for the arrangement.

Miss D&G the last time they were here so quickly book Dolce when I know that they are back again. Have a wonderful session with her yesterday night.

Reach the hotel on time and got the room number in a few minutes time. Went up and knock knock, first impression, she is pretty, almost the same as the picture only sharper feature in person. However, she looks tire and didn't really smile when opened the door so I was wondering oops, whether that will affect her service, lucky never :p

I went shower alone as I don't mind since she already had some many showers during the day and the bath tub is small and also some time I think can skip those sop shower togther, rather spend more time on the bed. She really gives me those gf feel, we started with kissing, frenching, hugging and touching each other passionately like making lover with your gf, very nice feeling. First kiss on her lips I was wah very sweet leh and got orange favour, initially I thought its her lipbalm, after kissing/frencing a while, then someting dropped into my mouth which is an orange sweet, no wonder....so I feed her back with the sweet.....shiok! After frenched for about 10 min like that, I move down south to her big boobs, very soft and nice tits...played for a while and move down south further to her pussy, nice and well trimmed, licking and fingering for a couple of minutes, can feels that she is wet already, she then capped me and proceed with missionary. Didn't move to other position in the first round, only missionary but with lots of kissing and frenching in between motion.....very very gf feel and didn't hold too long for the first round.

Took a quick shower and come out back to the bed, she lies beside with her head on my shoulder and her hand keeps fondling my chest, nice feeling. We didn't have much conversation but no awkward feeling at all... but as if like her eyes can do the talking when she looks at you. It doesn't takes too long for my brother to wake up again with her fondling. We then kissed and frenched again, then she porceeds to cathbath me, my ears, nipples and bbbj. She is not those aggressive type but do it very gently with deepthroat occassionaly, nice feeling and can't keep my eyes off her pretty face when she bbbj me. Second round got more action, she's on top after caped me for a good 5-10 minutes before changed to doggie style, and back to missionary to finish off... lasted 15-20 minutes for second round.....and believed she cums as well as half-way through, she keeps pushing my backside to trust faster and harder, almost give it to her but manged to hold on longer.

Looks : 9/10 pretty, sharp feature, good complexion, big attractive eyes, fair for TG gals, almost 90% resemblances of the picture
Body : 8/10 C-cup, soft and nice tits, smooth skin, slim leg but with a little tummy, will be perfect if she can loose 1 or 2 kg
Bbbj : 7.5/10 slow and gentle with some deepthroats
Fj : 8/10 nice well trimmed pussy, accommodating and passionate
Overall : 9/10

RTF: yes, but also thinking whether should try Gabbana?

AD69
23-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Had a session with Dolce this afternoon. I would not elaborate much on the session as it almost the same like what has been written on her before.

I would say that the session was very sensual.... cuddling, petting....just like making love to your own girlfriend.

Ratings:

Looks : 9/10 - Pretty with nice and sharp features on her face.
Body : 7.5/10 - Nice boobs with pointed nipples. ( But feel that the top part of her boobs a bit hard )
FJ : 8/10 - Sensual moanings and pussy quite tight.
Overall : 9/10 - Accommodating and hard working. Giving alot of GF feeling during the session.

foxtrota168
24-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Bro, u mean fake Boobs??:eek:

Hi,
I have tried both of them. Wouldn't dare say it is 100% fake or genuine. Maybe, quite a good job done. He!he!

Worth to bonk-value for money- sharp features, young beautiful accomodating girls. U may wish to check my FRs on the sisters.Just run a check on my previous posts.

Am planning to rtf them soon. Waiting to recharge Vit M!

Enjoy:)

freebiez
24-04-2006, 09:43 PM
no CIM???:confused:

hunger_for_sex
24-04-2006, 10:00 PM
just try dolce this afternoon, miss a chance last time but was excitied about it this time round. Have to say i quite disappointed

reach the hotel, wait a while then go up. Have a bit cock on the room number but was fine with it. When i enter saw this gal, like bro mention have sharp features. But that about it, have to say the photo look much better alot better. Fine with as she still pretty consider she is thai. Pretty fine too. One thing i have to say, she really look tired or wat. Not much smile or wat (maybe dun have chemistry with her). Try to tcss but her english vey limited so nvm skip that. Ask to bath but she reply she bath liao. Abit disappoint but lan lan go bath n quickyly come out.

Action start, go for the french but only light kiss. Dun think got tongue action. Again disappointed. Kiss a few more time then i move to the boob. Her boobs are big. Think that her best features liao. Enjoy it very much n start to kiss her all over n take off her clothes. My didi is standing up liao. She then straight wanna go to fj liao. Told her prefer a bbbj first n she say ok. She go down n give it light suck. Ya really light suck all the way, no suction, no power. Really a bit disappoint. Very short too she lie down n let me "take control" again. I was thinking like " seem like it me servicing her le" But i again think again maybe she not in the mood so i try to kiss her all over n her pussy n boobs. All i can get is really soft moan, almost can't hear. She sound so tired rather then high :( . At this pt my didi also give up. She try to get me up by blowing it again. So bbbj again. Alway no suction n power. Sometime i can't even feel the warm of her mouth. But i have to say she got try her best. She blow for like 5-10min. Keep blowing n blowing but my didi just give up liao. Really can't feel the power. She try to hj me, but again not experience. I know i confirm cannot cum liao. Not that she give bad attitude or wat. Not i think just not on par. She seem to be tired or thinking about some other thing. So it the end i keep kissing her boobs n hj myself. She come up, push her boobs to my face n i just keeping hj til i cum.

All this in 30min or so. Go clean up in the bathroom myself n she just wait outside. hai i say to myself. Give myself a good bath n she went in to clean up. Also no mood to try another round so i just dress up wait for her to come out pay up n go lo.

Look : 7/10 (pretty for a thai, sharp features but not my cap of tea)
Photo accuracy : 70%
Boobs : 8/10 (big, 36 i guess best features of her IMO)
Body : 5/10 (a bit flabby to me, not fat but not slim either )
Frenching : 1/10 (only light kisses, dun blame her, knew many FL dun like to give french)
BBBJ : 5/10 ( very lousy really, maybe i pamper for choice have so power bbbj b4. but really no power n suction. Give 5pt due to her hardworking 2nd time round)
FJ : Never get to try.
GFF : 1/10 ( look to me, she just to get it done over asap )
Service n attitude : I can't say she have a attitude problem n neither she refuse to service. She did not complain, no rushing. She even pour me a glass of water. But she just like have like those kind of sianness (dunno got this word or not). Look tired n no mood for anything, like just wan to get thing over with. So i just choose to believe maybe i suay today that she is tired or i really can't click with her
RTF : Dun think so

hugoman
24-04-2006, 10:57 PM
hunger_for_sex I am sorry about the bad experinece u encounter with Dolce. Bro I will do something about it :mad:
I will asked bro man to ctn you and disscussed with u about the matter. Hope u can give us a chance again.;)

ken3399
24-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Lucky me.....Actually wanted to try Dolce this evening but last minute got something else to do...Really feel sorry for you bro...Just treat it as buying toto or 4D and never kena any prize .....I think is better to try them during the early morning as they will be more fresh lah...Have a nice day :)

hugoman
24-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Bros here is a FR on Dolce sent to my email by Bro SA17727

1st FR on Dolce

Been a regular for bro ace's gal. This SYT Dolce is the best that i
ever encountered..Looks 85% like pic..Service top class ..
Treat me like a king with her gf service,long good blow and good ride
before i cum
then give me a 20 min massage til i doze off then followed by cat bath
then 2nd round then cum again
money well spend and satisfy mi needs
Will RTF again

Looks :9 (For thai gal)
Figure:9 solid everywhere
Service:9 gf treatment
Bro SA17727 hope u can post your FR here because if I post like that, Bros here may think that I fake this FR. Thanks.:D

Barca
25-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Had a sexion with Dolce yesterday night after the heavy downpour......anyway make it for the satisfaction sexion of the month of April.

Reached the hotel, room open, it was consider cold outside and inside the room as after rain.....but it started to warm up after seeing Dolce. Was worried maybe she will be tired as she was a POP-Star now and got booked every slot per day, but she had showed me what Bro Hugoman mentioned B4, SHE HAD A VERY HARD WORKING ATTITUDE......:D

Overall she is a gem which most of the bros knew, so i shall conclude the sexion in point form.......

Plus Points
-Until now, still thinking of her BBBJ, really sensual, really similar to those Jap AV which the gal not just put your "didi" inside her mouth and suck, Dolce will lick around the "Head", lick along your "Stick", suck your "Head" with her tounge wiggling on your "Head".....then off goes your whole "Stick" inside her mouth. IT WAS GREAT!!......BBBJ score 8.8/10.

-GF feeling and working attitude was great too.......I am her fifth customer yesterday, but she still with the right working attitude and she was teasing me during the whole 1.5hrs of the sexion......maybe she like me....hahaha.....Working Attitude score 8/10.

-Boobs, what can you ask for if you are a BOOBS lover. Its REAL,trust me! And it comes with the right size protruding nipples in light colour.....Those pair of Melons score 8.5/10.

Minus Points
-Not Slim and Not Fat as mentioned by bros here. It would be great if she can slim down another 4~5kgs but w/o reducing in size with those melons......

-No BathTub treatment, only standing shower, nothing special during the shower leh.......(but come to think of it, actually can spend more time on the wrestling on the bed)

-The picture look more Chio then the real person, but she really has those sharp features where most TGs dun have....

Personal Opinion
Bros can give her a try......Money worth spending on her especially when there are so many different TGs in town now. She is one of the BEST!!
But Bro Hugoman, dun overwork her, i still thinking of RTF on her.......:D

hunger_for_sex
25-04-2006, 11:46 PM
hunger_for_sex I am sorry about the bad experinece u encounter with Dolce. Bro I will do something about it :mad:
I will asked bro man to ctn you and disscussed with u about the matter. Hope u can give us a chance again.;)

nvm there alway good bonk n bad bonk as i told him.. maybe i really can;t click with her or maybe she tired ba

hugoman
26-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Personal Opinion
Bros can give her a try......Money worth spending on her especially when there are so many different TGs in town now. She is one of the BEST!!
But Bro Hugoman, dun overwork her, i still thinking of RTF on her.......:D

Bro Barca, of course I did not overwork here but sometimes, some bros were the one overwork her as she told me their "gun" jammed and cannot fire. keke
:D

hugoman
26-04-2006, 04:06 PM
nvm there alway good bonk n bad bonk as i told him.. maybe i really can;t click with her or maybe she tired ba

Bro no matter what, Bro we will discussed with u again. We really concern about bros feeling and satisfaction as I care

idjones
26-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Sorry for the late FR.

As usual, like to have the session at my hotel room, where I stay when I come to Singapore.

This visit to Singapore, I have to stay in a different hotel because the hotel which I always stay is fully booked. This hotel where I'm staying right now is quite exclusive, so I have to make sure and tell Bro Hugoman to ask Gabbana to wear something descent, especially if I have to pick her up at the lobby when she arrives. The hotel lift is only for the guest with the access card, so no choice loh, have to pick her up.

When she arrives, my first impression of her was "WOW"...., without hesitation escorted her to the lift and to my dungeon.....

Started with some talk talk with her, as I found her very pretty and my type, it is difficult for me to just ask her to service me right away. I just want to set the mood right, and I think this worked very well. I've read some FRs by other bros that D and G are having some attitudes and unwilling to do certain things like BBBJ, so I got worry a little bit, as I like BBBJ. So call me Stupid, but I treated her like a real person, an innocent girl, like a girlfriend lah..., and not a sex object.

After about 15 minutes of this treatment to her, she really changed, and her service starts, and my goodness.....

Started with taking off my office clothses, shoes, socks, underwear, etc..., and the bathtub treatment is about to start. She cleaned me all the way from shoulder to toe with soap. Nice feeling, very relaxing with nice warm water.

After that, she asked permission to take shower, and again I have no problem, and hoping that she will perform good later on.

She took shower for about 5 minutes and when she finished, asked me to lay down, and catbath started, followed by a very shiok BBBJ, only 1 word to describe "Unbelievable", and I almost CIM, so before that I pulled her up and asked her for the CD, placed her nicely on my bed, put nice soft hotel pillow below her head and started pumping her missionary. Oh forgot before that, she asked politely if she can apply KY, as she's afraid of pain... I said OK no problem, she replied don't worry just a little bit only...., I said fine darling :)
After 5 minutes of pumping her, I can't take it anymore and cum inside her. This was because the earlier BBBJ made the cum faster as the pressure of cumming was already on the tip of the Mini "Me".

After she helped me to clean up, she took a quick shower, and I also did just to clean my didi. I sit on the desk to relax myself, invited her to sit on me, and showed her some of her pictures and her sis available in the Yahoo Group (I hope Bro Hugoman is ok with this), I told her she is really pretty, and I prefer her more than Dolce. They are real sisters by the way (I think)....

After rubba rubba a bit while looking at the picture, my didi getting hard again, and I said I want another one, without hesitation she said ok, and I asked for another BBBJ, she is so obedient. While sitting on the swivel office chair, she kneel down and started the BBBJ, oh man...... don't ask how it feels, just try it yourself.....

Asked her to pose doggie position for her to hold the swivel chair and I started pumping her doggie style..... boom boom boom.. smack smack smack....:)

Because normally in the 2nd round I can last much longer, asked her to iGallop me, followed by the finale.... the missionary possible.....

She is really a Gem bros. After completing my 2nd round, she took another shower (I think she really like my hotel), as this time I was very lucky to get a Junior Suite because the hotel has no more standard rooms available....

After she finished her shower, I offerred her Snapple, cause I know she is really thirsty after about 90 minutes of intimate, passionate session.

Paid her the $$$ (extra for outcall), and surely next time I'm back in SG, if she is still around will get Bro Hugoman to arrange another session with her again.

Bros, please treat her nice, and don't overwork her. Treat her with care like your own girlfriend and not like a sex object.... although this is what we all eventually want from her, but play some acting at least to start with the right mood

My evaluation of Gabbana:
Look: 8.5/10 (Really my type)
Body: 8.0/10, Proportionate, except maybe the Boobs are not that real to me
BBBJ: 9/10 (Unbelievable....)
FJ : 9/10 (Very accommodating, willing to do what being asked)
RTF: Yes, 120%

Bro Hugoman, please keep in touch, see what you have for me next time I'm in Singapore.

Tommy boy
26-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Called Bro Ace for Dolce on Monday. I can say she is one of the prettiest that i have come across.

FR as follows:-
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 ( nice pair of boobs, if slimmer- perfect!!!)
BJ: not bad
FJ: 8/10 (GF feeling)
Attitude: Good/ keen to please
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Definitely worth a try

Cheers to Ace for bringing such pretty gals ;)

sexy_lion
26-04-2006, 07:11 PM
I must say Dolce is one beautiful Thai girl with sharp face features... She's definitely a stunner with her killer look & huge C-cup (.) (.)

Coming to the point, we have a quickie 1st – starting from me kissing & suckling on her lovely breasts, fingering her & ending with me in a missionary position.

After a short nap, she wakes me up with stroking & sucking of my 'brother'. Once wooken, my brother cannot be stopped unless it is damaged. Dolce starts riding on me like a wild cowgirl... We change several positions until I come 2nd time... I must say Dolce has been most accomodating & she is definitely worth every $ & every pump!

Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10 C-cup with some baby fat
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Very friendly)
RTF: Of course afterI receive my progressive bonus!

willy12pee
26-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanx to Bro Man have a wonderful RTF session with Dolce. :D

kitaro
27-04-2006, 08:37 AM
The knockout beauty. Yes very true. That is Dolce.

She's really pretty and blessed with a great body too. and sharp features too. Why some bro said she quite flab at the waist, but not so. Actually it was just right, and you could see that she has some workout as its quite taut and firm. And the best is ..hmm, her nice melons. Its at least a C, or maybe a D, but nice and soft. I don't think its enhanced cause it feels smooth and soft.

Had a great 2 shot sessions with her. No need FR cause I don't have much time.

thanks bro Hugo. wonder if you're the same Ace..haha..

kitaro

Jap-Lover
27-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Want to try Dolce the last time but she went back suddenly.......finally yesterday evening got the chance.Knock on the door....a pretty gal opened the door......asked me whether i m thai anot..maybe i a bit dark...hehe....

She's really pretty with sharp features.Dun know why some bro said she quite flab at the waist, but i dun think so.(maybe i like gal a meat)i like the best is her nice melons. Its at least a C, or maybe a D, but nice and soft. I don't think its enhanced cause it feels smooth and soft.so watched some TV before bathing.....the bathing is normal.....went to the bed,got GF feeling...starting to kissing and she started licking my 'small head'...she really know how to lick....almost CIM.change position and started to pump her....she dun really meoan that much....came in no time....(too long never play)took a short nap....then she ask whether i wan massage.....her massage is gd....trust me,bros....my 'small head started to stand again also spend no time to start....it took longer this time....she started to meoan like noone business...guess she is really horny for the second round......what can i said,she is a beauty with gd figure!

Had a great 2 shot sessions with her.
Looks:9/10
Boobs:10/10(with pink nipples)
Figure:8/10
BJ:9/10
Meoan:7/10(only for the second round)
RTJ:maybe as like to try other gals.

thanks to bro 4568520 for arranging and remember me as he PM me when she was back in sg.....that is gd service.....Bros,like my FR,plz up me...thanks!

kitaro

28-04-2006, 10:46 AM

Thx

Sinfulman
28-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Let me cut it short, if you want good service, great looks, big boobs, and massage!!!! Look for her!!!!!

Dolce FR

Looks:8.5/10
Boobs:8/10(C Cup)
Figure:8/10
BJ:8/10
FJ:8/10(only for the second round)
Service: 10/10
RTF: This is my second time with her!!!! :D

Thanks to bro 4568520 for the arrangement!

Sinfulman

UrbanLegend
28-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Would like to thank bro 4568520 for the very last min arrangement due to my very tight schedule...

Below is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 very pretty with sharp features...looks like jap/korean gal..
Body: 8/10 smooth fair skin, slim long legs, big boobs, nice ass...
Catbath: 6/10 only suck nipples...but i m ok with it
Frenching: 8/10 lots of frenching and very passionate...
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and sensual with ball sucking
FJ: 8.5/10 very gf feel with lots of frenching and various position....finger-fucked her oso...real soft moans......Din managed to cum for round 2 cos was too tired but she was very hardworking and not rush at all....
Attitude: 8.5/10 very gf feel and always smiling.....a very sextifying bonk...

Thank bro 4568520! :)

UrbanLegend
28-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Sorry forget to mention that the FR was for Dolce.....

cluboxed
28-04-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi bros..had tried Dolce a couple of days ago..sorry for the short FR though

My FR on Dolce

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10 (love those boobies)
BBBJ : 8/10 (slow, sensual coupled with deepthroat)
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 8/10
Overall : 8/10

Thanks to Bro Man for this wonderful arrangement =D

Nordic88
30-04-2006, 03:22 AM
Still around? Missed G quite abit :cool:

02-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Still around? Missed G quite abit :cool:

bro pm u few days back...no reply from u leh...

btw last few day for Dolce n Gabbana

Thx

impreza69
02-05-2006, 02:42 PM
I might wan to try tomorrow or day after.....

Their pics really attract me.......

Cheers!

zoolander
02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
FR on Dolce

First and foremost, a BIG thank you to Bro 4568520 for the last minute arrangement. Here's a short FR on Dolce....she's the prettiest thai FL I have come across, and so accomodating too!

Looks : 9/10
Body : 8/10 (C-cup...but think they are enhanced)
BBBJ : 9/10
HJ : 9/10 (2nd round with baby oil)
FJ : 9/10
RTF: Definitely
Overall : 9/10

Good girlfriend feeling! She's leaving tomo....so sad, no chance to RTF!

Herakles
03-05-2006, 01:40 AM
Finally had my session with Dolce, missed her and her sister the last time. After stepping out of the lift, saw Mandy sending Dolce out of her room & immediately Mandy recognized me and was so 'paiseh' as I just had her yesterday, LOL.... So no-choice, had to wait for Dolce to walk over and we enter the room together :P

At last , can get a chance to take a good look at her, indeed she is very beautiful & stunning, just look like what's in the pics posted. We chatted for a while b4 proceed to take shower.

At first, I went in shower alone as I think she already had her's earlier, anyway, the bath tub is so small to fit us in lar. But am surprise that she still came in later and soap me and my didi, shiok to c her wearing in a black transparent lingerie. While on the bed, she really gives me this gf feeling that really unforgettable, we started with kissing, hugging just like lover, very nice feeling. After that, she started to BBBj my didi. I have to says that her skill are really good and also very playful at times. Slowly I move down to lick her nice big boobs, very soft and nice pair of nipples. Licking my way down to her pussy and also fingering for a couple of minutes, she gets wet easy, she then capped me and we proceed with missionary and others. Finally finished off in doggy, that's the best. Still unforgettable......

Thanks Bro Man,still one more to go, heheeee.......

Look: 9/ 10
Body: 9/10 (nice butt, very nice boobs & nipples)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (she is very accommodating)
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: sure 120% will, but too bad going back soon. Unless Bro Man still able to get her back lor.

ionicmuscle
03-05-2006, 03:51 AM
Dear bros

Latest in house fashion show

Dolce
TG 24YO
1.63m
48kg
35 Big C 25 35
MP's kind of comfort
150 2 90

Gabbana
TG 24YO
1.64m
46kg
34 Big B 24 35
Sublime figure
MP's kind of comfort
150 2 90

Thx

Hi Bro, can pm me the pics. :)

ionicmuscle
03-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Bro, can pm me the pic? :)

ionicmuscle
03-05-2006, 03:58 AM
Hi Bro, can you pls pm me the pic.. :)

tonberry
06-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry about the late FR on G. Thank you bro for arranging.

G is a very sweet lady. Very accomodating and friendly. However, her english not very good so hard to communicate.

Great curves, sweet looks and smooth skin. Great Bj. Good Fj. It was a satisfying experience. Pity she dun allow me to french.

HOwever, think they had went back LOS.

hmm....Found out that both are not twins but are sisters. D is the elder sister and G is the younger sister.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Breasts: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ:7/10
RTF: mybe not cos wana try other girls.

Thanks again bro for the experience!

Barca
07-05-2006, 02:33 AM
Bro, any chance Dolce are coming back? Wanna RTF her leh......:D

rushking
07-05-2006, 03:12 PM
har ? they went back liao sad nev got a chance to c them i actually got the okt no. from my pal n want to go down 2day ....:(

blondes
23-07-2006, 04:46 AM
dolce coming back ???

ok69
23-07-2006, 02:42 PM
bro then anihow up this thread leh ...
i clicked on it and then disappointed to see they are not back.

if they are back must die die try dolce