PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Crashes

mymail
05-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi fellow brothers and sisters, I have my iPhone 5s crashed recently. The LCD went black out and only see lines. I have a few private video and pictures save in a private locked folder. I had took the iPhone for repair, but the mobile shop guys said it might not be just the LCD screen problem. The motherboard might be affected too. It is totally not worth it to repair, even if I do repair it and the data will be totally gone.

I am very sure that even the motherboard or LCD is spolit, the iPhone is still working. As I can charge and unlocked it (tried to estimate where the numbers are and unlock the password).

I want to know if there is anyway if I can sync the iPhone to iTunes and access the app to retrieve my stuffs. Is there any ways?

sammyboyfor
05-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Just get a new phone and restore the contents from the backup copy via iTunes.

sy625603
05-05-2015, 11:31 AM
you may want to try install some screen mirroring apps / program to mirror your iphone screen to your comp/tv. also depending on what app u use o privafe lock your folder. plugging into itunes under apps and select the app may have option to copy the files to your phone. and if you really wanna repair the phone..send to apple direct for repair incase the repair shop snoop u and broadcast ur data.

69Sniper
05-05-2015, 01:39 PM
I had took the iPhone for repair, but the mobile shop guys said it might not be just the LCD screen problem.

wah brudder u haf private pics & vids inside stil dare to send to repair shop ah??:eek: wait becom another edison scandal :p

iCunt69
05-05-2015, 01:49 PM
iCunt help you but get a second hand phone n move on with your life. Something are better dead than alive. iPhones included.

hardrockcookie
05-05-2015, 02:04 PM
If you can still charge the phone and can hear it being unlocked (where you estimate the place on the screen), then probably only the screen is spolit. Just go online to order a cheap replacement and DIY. Lots of youtube video to show you how.

Else, just go to some ah beng hp repair show (after charging it) to request for a change of screen.

SnowLeopards
05-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Screw the iPhone.

Get a Samsung. ;)

Pierre.

mymail
05-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Those photos and videos are locked in a private app.

I brought it to those ah beng shops to fix it. As I thought initially was the LCD screen problem but after testing a few of them and it won't work. I haven't been sync to iTunes for months.