PDA

View Full Version : Reiko.

SexAB
02-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Its been long i started a new thread, wanted to share some of my experience for now since I am free.

Ok, Reiko is a mutual friends of mine which i met at Zouk early last year. We often see each other but we never talk until this various night at Zouk.

That night was one of our friends' birthday. So me and G decided to meet up first before going to Zouk together. But never will i know that Reiko was going. When i saw Reiko at first sight, i am like so amazed by her figure. Her hair was short, ( sorry i kinda of have something for girls with mid length short hair) nice figure, legs and color-painted toes. My 2IC was tangling like spider senses.

Me: G, is Reiko coming along too? I asked G.
G: Of course, if not why would she be here? Why? Someone wants to hook up with her?
Me: Haha, eh if i can.

So we went in through guestlist and off we went to meet up with our friends. We had a few bottles opened at Members, and we went and just sit down and chill as it was still early. I mean the night is always young when it comes to club right.

Reiko was sitting beside me with G on my left, I decided to pluck up the courage and talk to Reiko. But then we never know, we were able to click so well. The more we talk, the higher we got. Drinks by drinks, cups by cups, very soon Reiko was asking if i wants to get into the dance floor with her, so i said of course why not. Before i could tell G, she was already frenching with one of our friends already, so we just went ahead.

To be Continue

ventur
02-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Camping here heeheehe

Zor093
03-05-2015, 08:43 PM
camping here!!

JiByeAss
04-05-2015, 02:20 AM
3some with G and Reiko? :)

cricket
06-05-2015, 10:46 PM