PDA

View Full Version : Fulfill my bucket list

Cheekswithfun
28-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Hi all,
I am pretty new to SBF and need some advice on how do I go about starting a GB event. Been on my bucket list to get some extra mmf action (I am freaking out!!!) so please share some pointers on how to start:)

28y/o female here, a tad fleshy with curves I love.

Giobenni
29-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Hi TS,

Please state clearly that your gender! Male or Female? What are you looking for?:confused:

guess67
29-04-2015, 08:36 AM

Hi TS,

Please state clearly that your gender! Male or Female? What are you looking for?:confused:

Already stated is a 28 y/o female mah.. looking for mmf :D

luvuass
29-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Already stated is a 28 y/o female mah.. looking for mmf :D

u also want to take part in the gb

demonhunter
29-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Hi all,
I am pretty new to SBF and need some advice on how do I go about starting a GB event. Been on my bucket list to get some extra mmf action (I am freaking out!!!) so please share some pointers on how to start:)

MMF is not a gang bang , its a threesome .

:D

DanTheCow
29-04-2015, 11:36 AM

Was abt to say that... Hahaha.... :p

DanTheCow
29-04-2015, 11:39 AM
TS.... Msg me and I'll tell you the difference and how you can arrange it.... :p

prettymannequin
29-04-2015, 11:45 AM

Maybe same gang de guys bang her then she also consider gangbang? :p

DanTheCow
29-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Maybe same gang de guys bang her then she also consider gangbang? :p

You mean her gang consists of only 2 persons?? :p

urgg
29-04-2015, 12:01 PM
A gang bang or gangbang is a situation in which several people engage in physical sexual activity with one particular individual sequentially or at the same time. Normally, there is a single individual who is the central focus of the sexual activity; for example, one man or woman surrounded by several men or women.

Several adj. adjective
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many

SnowLeopards
29-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Good luck to strike one off the bucket list.

Be careful of the wolves. :eek:

Pierre.

FitPartner
29-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Good luck to strike one off the bucket list.

Be careful of the wolves. :eek:

Pierre.

What about dogs?

Oh I forgot this is a dog-free zone, IT won't post here

Yakuza
29-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Hi all,

TS.. since u r freaking out.. may wan to consider getting a few females and 1 male instead.. reverse GB is better.. :D

Aleoras
29-04-2015, 09:05 PM
TS.. since u r freaking out.. may wan to consider getting a few females and 1 male instead.. reverse GB is better.. :D

Haha, reverse Gangbang does sound nicer from the perspective of a guy. I do like the idea of being the centre of attention when the others are all sexy ladies. Still, I wonder about being able to even walk away if faced with more than 3 ravenous ladies looking to satisfy their cravings.

TS is a lady though, the reverse way would be shifting the focus away from her. As a lady looking for some action on this place where hungry wolves abound, shouldn't be too hard to arrange.

Dear thread starter, maybe you could start by listing down some things? Not very familiar, but maybe you could start by considering the below points:
1. The days that you would consider for the event? Weekdays? Weekends?
2. Any preferences in terms of ethnicity?
3. Any preferences in terms of age?
4. Do you have a place in mind?
5. Seeking for remuneration?

With curves to love huh? I volunteer support as a watcher if you are willing. Depending on how fleshy, maybe will be joining in.

EnolaGay
01-05-2015, 10:21 AM
Hi all,

How many guys are u looking to bang u?

ANowhereMan
01-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Oh boy, this is such a tease ain it? One post and MIA... :/

Rgds

MaleHost
01-05-2015, 01:22 PM
TS is female, finding two males for MMF is just too simple. let me teach you how:

just state a date and time that you will be at certain coffeeshop drinking tea or coffee. guys interested must wear a certain stated colour shirt (e.g. blue), yours will also be certain stated colour (e.g. red). let it be a drink session at the beginning.

after the drink and chatting and getting to know one another, two of the males will be chosen for the MMF. those not chosen must not be sore losers, their chance may be next time since get to know one another already and she have their contact numbers.

is this arrangement workable?

fallenmemory
01-05-2015, 02:36 PM
TS, I believe I have some experience & knowledge with such things. So I can teach you the ropes if you want.

DanTheCow
01-05-2015, 04:48 PM
TS, I believe I have some experience & knowledge with such things. So I can teach you the ropes if you want.

Ohhh yes I'm sure zero Fallen can teach you.... :p If you want I can meet up with you and him to discuss.... Ohhh wait.... Ain't that a MMF already??!! Hahaha.... :p

fatso60
02-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Hi there is the list full?

wenwen18
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Keen to be part of your GB.
Pls pm me.