PDA

View Full Version : Memoirs

oxlv
27-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Disclaimer:

The story that i'm about to divulge, reveals accurate details subjected to my knowledge & memory.
Names, however, has been changed to protect the identity of all parties that were involved.

Fornicators
27-04-2015, 07:48 PM
You post simi :confused: No content:mad:

DHopper
27-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Sekali he posted one disclaimer and go MIA thereafter :D:D:D

skyleon
27-04-2015, 09:11 PM
His posts are still under moderation.

oxlv
28-04-2015, 12:20 AM
good day, my name's oxlv & i'm a normal singaporean just like yourself.
born into a warm and cozy family, i wouldn't consider myself to be born with a silver spoon, but it was comfortable enough.
i had a good 3 years experiencing the ups and downs of the life of my tertiary education and this, my friends, are my memoirs.

it was years back, when i received the notification of successful admission into the polytechnic of my choice, but till this day, i am still able to remember the joy i had from receiving that letter in the mailbox that afternoon.

a month later, it was orientation day and there were many, if not countless, unfamiliar faces all around the campus as i walked here & there like a lost person trying to find the faculty i belonged to.
after about an hour of searching, i finally found it and i made my way to the registration booth where all the seniors/lecturers were.
as i got myself seated in the indoor theatre of some sort, i glanced around and realized that this specific course that i took had a lot of females compared to the amount of males, and yes, i took business back then and the ratio of females to males were literally 3:1.

i wasn't really overjoyed about it or things like that as back then, my mind was all about my studies and about how to graduate from that institution successfully so as to pursue my university education.
during the orientation, we were explained and given a run through of all the dos and donts of the institution, the detailed pathway that we'll be taking throughout the 3 years and everything else that we needed to know.

after the orientation, we were given an opportunity to mix around with individuals from our own batch/class.
however, i gave up that opportunity and left early as i had something on after that.

after heading home that night, i kept thinking about what would i be experiencing in my polytechnic life and what are the possibilities that might happen in the course of it.

i was looking forward to the commencement of the course and of course, the ladies as well.

kirk
28-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Good promising start. :)

oxlv
28-04-2015, 12:22 PM
on day one, we went straight to the lecture theatre and being the typical singaporean, i chose the seat at the very back of the hall.
with that, gave me unobstructed vision of literally everyone that was infront of me.

it was then, when i spotted a young babe with a tight fitting peplum blouse and a denim hot shorts.
she had long flowing hair and was easily a C cupper by the looks of it.
i kept stealing glances at her throughout the whole lecture and it was simply a major distraction.
by chance, we ended up in the same clique and we did practically everything together, along with the other individuals from our clique, from mugging, slacking, whatsapping overnight, dining, shopping, movies, drinking & even clubbing.

it was only after about 3-4 months when the clique started to get to know each other better, and by then, i also felt compelled to get to know her better personally on a personal level.
her name was charmaine, and boy was she hot!
to my dismay, i got to know that she had a boyfriend, but that didn't stop my advances as she was really worth it.

i decided to text her one faithful evening, with the intention of asking her out.

oxlv
28-04-2015, 03:49 PM
that evening, i casually texted her privately rather than our usual whatsapp conversation that had the others in the group.
she found it suspicious, but i quickly calmed her down by telling her that i just wanted to find someone to talk to.
so after the crap before target, i finally asked her if she wanted to go for dinner at a nearby bar and she actually agreed to it.

there, we chatted about everything under the moon & of course, i took the chance to ask her about her boyfriend so as to know more about my 'enemy'.
nah, i'm just kidding. but she did share with me how her relationship was working out, and they were actually on the rocky side despite just getting together a month ago.

i found that to be a piece of good news, but i somehow kept it to myself.
i also found out that they've not done it yet as a couple, and i thought to myself, would there be a chance for me to do it with her before her boyfriend does? hm..

oxlv
28-04-2015, 04:25 PM
a week later, i texted her again and asked her if she wanted to join me and my friends at zouk as we had arranged to go together and i felt like seeing her again.
we arranged to meet at the bridge at around 11, and as my friend was already inside, we used his guest list for entry.
we sat down, introduced her to the clique and also introduced my clique to her, etc and we started the night off with 2 trays of sour plum shots.

at about 1, we decided to open another 2 bottles of vodka as we were finishing the shots already. we also played finger guessing games such as 5, 10, and some other nonsense games just for fun.

as the night got later, i could see that charmaine was a little high and tipsy already, and so was i. i then asked her if she wanted to hit the dancefloor for awhile since we have been drinking the whole night.
i bottoms up one neat glass of vodka with a friend of mine and took charmaine's hand as we made our way to the dancefloor.
at that time, the dj was playing the song, levels by avicii, and as we danced, i could feel the alcohol taking effect and also the heat inside, guess i didn't bother to think so much at that time and just started to grind charmaine from the back as we were dancing.

surprisingly, she didn't reject me at all!
as we continued dancing, i put my hands around her waist and somehow felt her thongs that were underneath her bodycon dress.
wouldn't deny that i was having a bad hard on at that time, but couldn't do anything at all.

after about half an hour of dancing, we went for a smoke before going back to the table, we were all buzzed and high already but we decided to finish the 2nd bottle of vodka as we didn't want to waste it.

we finished it about 3+ or 4, and we decided to head home to rest. but everyone was too tired/drunk to move so we decided to go our separate ways for the night.
i of course, was responsible for charmaine as she was my friend.
as we boarded the taxi home, we somehow started to get touchy and one thing led to another.

that was when i casually asked her if we could put our going home plans aside for awhile.

oxlv
28-04-2015, 04:28 PM
for the interested readers that have requested for charmaine's photograph via private message, here you go.

http://tinypic.com/r/14w5an5/8

http://tinypic.com/r/rr0bit/8

iDog69
28-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Size the chance to plant a kiss.

Rustycock
28-04-2015, 06:17 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bqff4omRH9w/T5rnxphwPrI/AAAAAAAAAao/qJvglOF6PDk/s1600/Capturebs.PNG

9farkdog99
28-04-2015, 06:19 PM
for the interested readers that have requested for charmaine's photograph via private message, here you go.

http://tinypic.com/r/14w5an5/8

http://tinypic.com/r/rr0bit/8

syt ..... swee swee :)

brzee
29-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Please keep your story coming.

cts6262
29-04-2015, 05:23 PM
keep coming please.

UncleBill
30-04-2015, 10:02 AM
that was when i casually asked her if we could put our going home plans aside for awhile.

Quick quick tell us where did you go . :D

mcyeoh
01-05-2015, 01:16 AM
how i love a story about a tiny size new generation singaporean guy with a new generation singaporean slut....pathetc people do join together and think a like...

oxlv
01-05-2015, 04:21 AM
i redirected the taxi driver to another location where i knew that i was a hotel nearby, but having us stop infront of the hotel would be too obvious for a bad impression so.. we alighted nearby and took a short 5 minute walk to it.
the checking in process was done efficiently as the staff assisted me with the documentation, etc.

charmaine then waited for me at the sofa while i handled it.
upon check-in, we immediately sprung into action as we were both young and hot blooded individuals and with the influence of alcohol, none of us could withhold back anything from each other.

i was waiting for this moment almost the whole night, but many thoughts came to my mind as her bf was from the same institution but a different faculty, and many problems could arise from that fact, but i couldn't think straight back then, and it was too tempting for me.

without further hestitation, i started to remove her bodycon dress while she was in a tipsy stupor, and to be honest, that process alone, cannot be described in words alone.
it was mind blowing, ecstatic and heart pumping.
revealing what was below was a matching black lace lingerie set, which i humbly removed as well.

she lied there just like a delicacy waiting to be devoured, with a strong scent of feminine perfume, she smelt so good and i simply couldn't wait to start.

this wasn't your typical love making session.
we didn't kiss much, neither did we focus on foreplay, etc.
i'd say that we were both eager for the real deal.

oxlv
01-05-2015, 04:43 AM
both of our clothes were off and as i capped myself on, she whispered to me, telling me to not tell her boyfriend about our tryst, and as i reassured her that i wouldn't do so, i begun to insert my fully erected manhood into her shaved vagina.
it wasn't easy to enter, which i later learnt from her that she had only one ex boyfriend and they only had one round in the entire relationship before they broke up, literally a fuck & throw.
after which, this is her second boyfriend and they had not done anything yet.

after struggling for about 2 minutes, i finally managed to penetrate her fully and as i was thrusting her, i could feel the tightness and wetness of it.
i started off slow, but i slowly increased my tempo and i was soon fucking her hard and deep.
i could see that i stretched her vagina open quite a bit but i kept quiet regarding it as i felt that it would have been an awkward subject to talk about if i had raised it to her.

i made sure that she enjoyed an orgasm first before anything else, and i could hear her squirm with pleasure and i knew that my job was done and it was time for me to unleash the beast.

after about 15 minutes of hard fucking, i felt the familiar feeling coming and i immediately started to fuck her 2x harder than usual and within a few thrusts, i released everything into the condom.
it was the first shot of the night and i really came a lot.
she was hot, well endowed, seductive and tight.
i really couldn't ask for more.

doctrine
01-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Nice. Hope to see more.

wildsoulx
01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
TS please continue!

GaoGanJohn
01-05-2015, 03:40 PM
camping for next installment :)

BMW69
01-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Keep it up TS :)

oxlv
05-05-2015, 10:50 PM
after cumming, we literally collapsed on the bed and rested for about an hour or so in each other's embrace.
her soft & firm boobs rested on my chest as i indulged in the aroma of her hair.

we decided to wash up and rest for the night as it wasn't early and we had classes the next day.
we slept through the night and woke up only about 10, as i had pre-set an alarm in lieu of our classes at 1.

waking up to 62 missed calls by her boyfriend, she was petrified and worried that the whole issue might have been revealed to her boyfriend by someone that might have saw her at the club last night, but i told her to keep her calm and to tell him that you were not feeling well and had went to bed early.

i woke up with a huge erection as i was spooning her the whole night,
and i induced her in giving me a blowjob before we checked out of the hotel.
not knowing that weather it'd be a one night stand or not, i cherished every opportunity i had with her, and that included the blowjob she gave me.
as i sat down on the edge of the bed, she knelt down infront of me and took my cock like a girl.

as she slurped on it, i could feel the moist and the suction that was applied onto it.
i knew then, that this girl, was pretty experienced.
i casually asked her if she had done this with her boyfriend and she nodded her head.
so thats where she got her practice from, lol.

the experience was good, it consisted of light pecks, licking and of course, a lot of sucking.
about 15 minutes later, i could feel her increase her suction and speed and i could feel that familiar feeling coming..

within a few seconds, i released everything i had into her mouth and she concluded it by sucking on the tip so as to make sure that everything came out.
before i knew it, she had swallowed everything as it was a norm for her since she always does it for her boyfriend.

it was good feeling to be empty down there, but we had to leave for classes so we had to call it a day.

it was such a pleasurable night and even watching charmaine wear her clothes back was such a pleasure.
after we were done, we left the hotel together and flagged a taxi each to head home for a fresh change of clothes before heading to classes at one.

in the taxi, i sent a whatsapp message to charmaine..

manure
07-05-2015, 05:37 AM
continueeeeee

Browncat
07-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Keep it coming.