PDA

View Full Version : Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

fatronnie77
01-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Money difficult to spend ah, bro! :D

Tis damn Chinese OKTs+webmasters, all BS ones! (Not the FLs' fault per se)

Work hard wana spend hard but......difficult to get one good one lol

fatronnie77
01-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Flying to PRC land soon in the next few days....hopefully...able to spend on great bonk bonk bonk

Ken79
01-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Bro, sure can have good time la.
The FLs there facing stiff discipline and if their service/attitude no good kana complain by guests, their management will deduct their pay, even late for work also deduct pay.

Only in SG, those half fuck FLs who can't survive in China come here to call the shots and anyhow chop carrot/short-change bros of our time/money.
We cannot allow such nonsense to happen to us on our own turf!

Flying to PRC land soon in the next few days....hopefully...able to spend on great bonk bonk bonk

Scombridae
01-09-2015, 07:01 PM
FR on 小兔。83470250

In short, the worst bonk I had in recent weeks.
First, have to shower myself.
Then no kissing allowed. Yes, not even light peck.
Covered BJ for 1 min.
Not allowed to touch her pussy.
Small boobs.
Then asked me to go on top say I got big dick.
Showed signs of impatience after 5 min of bonking.
Asked me to go shower immediately after release.
In and out in 25 min.

$100 wasted here. Obviously she's here to make quick bucks and don't care about providing good service although she is holding a 6-mth singer permit.

This bunny previously doing massage got many complain until the okt deleted her after a few days.

glstunner
01-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by fatronnie77
To me this are the list of OKT sites we should avoid due to too many fake pic n bad services.

1. SgbeautyC.....
2. SgperfectL....
3. MyGongZ.....
4. Shenh.....
5. $$$$$$......

Night Alert bump.....:D

yuni275
02-09-2015, 12:27 AM
To me this are the list of OKT sites we should avoid due to too many fake pic n bad services.

1. SgbeautyC.....
2. SgperfectL....
3. MyGongZ.....
4. Shenh.....
5. $$$$$$......

lidat still got who left?

m0747
02-09-2015, 12:39 AM

Bro, which city are you going?:cool:

fatronnie77
02-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Bro, which city are you going?:cool:

Going to TJ n other places lol....

fatronnie77
02-09-2015, 08:09 AM
http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/

One of my friend, told me he went to book her last sat after seeing her on lioncity bbs website. He was damn mad coz she have double booking, he was told by her that all her customer mostly leave less than an hour, she told him if every customer take 90mins she will be losing money. My bro ask for bbbj..she replied him for her safetly she only do bj...then ask him to cum fast as she is tired, wtf. Later told my bro if its ok for him to do 1 times coz most of her customer cannot do the 2nd time n dun waste time. My bro was so angry n just leave, no mood also coz her body all fill with ba guan mark so ugly and look damn old n having bad breathe. He pay 120 for such a crap

Her location: bugis or beach road TQL street.

Good Morning Samster.

Mark Lee
02-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Found this fake.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/885.html

same as ..

http://www.95zyjy.com/index.php?m=yp&c=com_index&a=show&modelid=14&catid=672&id=448&userid=224

Boinkboinkboink
02-09-2015, 12:06 PM
It all comes down to too much bullsh*t fees/commission on the FLs! Liars!

全都骗人的中介费网主广告费什么屁费太高了!

I think the list is longer than this, bro, honestly.

1. SgbeautyC.....
2. SgperfectL....
3. MyGongZ.....
4. Shenh.....
5. $$$$$$......

Boinkboinkboink
02-09-2015, 12:08 PM

:D Have fun lor bro. Salamat for keeping this thread UP! :D

fatronnie77
02-09-2015, 03:49 PM
:D Have fun lor bro. Salamat for keeping this thread UP! :D

Thanks bro....i will still be here lol

glstunner
02-09-2015, 04:59 PM
lidat still got who left?

Open your eyes big big n search lo.....:D
hxxnxx25 gals worth a try....go :)

fatronnie77
02-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Late Afternoon Bump......small tips for samster....never engage also those who provide 90mins session coz those FL are the one thats earn our money most as u will never get that 90 mins of enjoyment but u will get less than an hour of shits services and those are the ome that look old n cant make it type....believe at your own risk....

lickman
02-09-2015, 05:43 PM
FL wiki is the best 2 hour exact but I dun tink she can be back.

concerto
02-09-2015, 08:58 PM
Late Afternoon Bump......small tips for samster....never engage also those who provide 90mins session coz those FL are the one thats earn our money most as u will never get that 90 mins of enjoyment but u will get less than an hour of shits services and those are the ome that look old n cant make it type....believe at your own risk....

I consider myself lucky to engage a few FLs in the past on 90 mins session without any problem. The girls fulfilled their commitment. However, with so many reported incidents of bad bonks, I have since stopped engaging FLs on 90 mins session. Even engaging the FL on normal one shot deal now, I will only entrust my hard earned money on trusted and honest stable and based on genuine FRs by genuine samsters.

Never ever get tempted by faked and PS photos put up by irresponsible OKTs who are interested only in making big bucks by squeezing both the FLs and the chiongsters.

Pudong
03-09-2015, 01:26 AM
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Belinda.html

The real Belinda is not as slim and slender as what you see in the picture. There were some similarity though - like short hair.

The good thing is that I get more than 1 hour of very enjoyable session with her. It was a good fuck.

http://321.13uq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=27866
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!xianzi11/cwt2

This is totally out. Totally so different from the picture. The real Xian Zi is much older, and much more meaty. So meaty till you see a horizontal line across her abdomen.

The bad part is that she literally asked me to stop fucking after a short while and ask me to shake it out myself.

As I was doing it, she showed me a wechat conversation. Somebody offered her overnight for $150. Ha Ha.

Then I give her a teaser... let me fuck for 10 more minutes and she got the cheek to ask for $50 - OMG. I told her $20 and she if take it. She didn't. End of story.

Her CB though nice labia shape, is dark / blackish.

Conclusion - Bad fuck.

Pudong
03-09-2015, 01:27 AM
Hey I am going to try this

http://www.$$$$$sg.com/en/model-4_Thai-all/2212-dil

[insert "$$$$$" in place of the $$$$$]

Anybody got anything to share? Please share quickly.

Thanks in advance.

sporeknight76
03-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Hi bros, wif so much bad Frs abt china FLs, we mus b Xtra careful on searching. Tis is wat I did:
1) alwys sms/wechat ask for Xtra pics. Those advertise ones r usually PS or studio ones.
2) I will always tell the Ger if I c her in real person NT same s pic, I leave. Too much fake pics by okts. Those gers who r NT fake, will accept yr challenge.
3) nev giv $ b4 svc. Alwys pay after. If she insist, leave. Don think she will wan to waste a "slot" since she can't get a customer almost immed.
4) b4 action start, I always emphasizes wif her on wat svc I wan. If she pattern later, I will leave halfway. Show abit of sternness. U mean business, don play play wif me. There r 2 incidents the gers would NT bathe wif me. I leave.
5) alwys call the Ger if you have shortlisted her. Double cfm wif her over phone on wat svc u wan, wat she can't do. Hear her tone. If she half Fxxx attitude, bochap patt, talk rudely, 80% she wont giv gd svc. Sometimes they will say y ask so much la. Jus tell her so much bad FRs on china gets. We hav to b careful. Those mindset positive, svc oriented will agree wif u. But restraint asking too too much nonsense.
6. Some gers giv only 60min 2shots. I always go for 2shots n req at least abt 90min svc. I will tell them I nd to rest to recharge my 2nd shot. 60min too fast unless she look lik fiona xie or do raw. Most won't giv 2hrs la. Unless they don hav customer aft u or u a regular.

We locals hav been chopped /stamped/labelled/branded s stupid,gullible,ez-going, goodhearted men. Tats y they dare to shortchanged, giv us bad svc. We r the customers, we r the kings. We here to play. NT here to c black face or take bad svc. They don giv gd svc, we play them out. Simple s tat. We hav to b united n demand high standards. I agree tis gers here r poor things who gt no choice but to work tis line. But if they chose to work, then b professional abt it. Make the men happy wif yr body n svc. Tis is life. No one born equal, face it. U wan something, hav to pay for it. Any bad FRs pls post at tis forum, warn other bros.

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi bros, wif so much bad Frs abt china FLs, we mus b Xtra careful on searching. Tis is wat I did:
1) alwys sms/wechat ask for Xtra pics. Those advertise ones r usually PS or studio ones.
2) I will always tell the Ger if I c her in real person NT same s pic, I leave. Too much fake pics by okts. Those gers who r NT fake, will accept yr challenge.
3) nev giv $ b4 svc. Alwys pay after. If she insist, leave. Don think she will wan to waste a "slot" since she can't get a customer almost immed.
4) b4 action start, I always emphasizes wif her on wat svc I wan. If she pattern later, I will leave halfway. Show abit of sternness. U mean business, don play play wif me. There r 2 incidents the gers would NT bathe wif me. I leave.
5) alwys call the Ger if you have shortlisted her. Double cfm wif her over phone on wat svc u wan, wat she can't do. Hear her tone. If she half Fxxx attitude, bochap patt, talk rudely, 80% she wont giv gd svc. Sometimes they will say y ask so much la. Jus tell her so much bad FRs on china gets. We hav to b careful. Those mindset positive, svc oriented will agree wif u. But restraint asking too too much nonsense.
6. Some gers giv only 60min 2shots. I always go for 2shots n req at least abt 90min svc. I will tell them I nd to rest to recharge my 2nd shot. 60min too fast unless she look lik fiona xie or do raw. Most won't giv 2hrs la. Unless they don hav customer aft u or u a regular.

We locals hav been chopped /stamped/labelled/branded s stupid,gullible,ez-going, goodhearted men. Tats y they dare to shortchanged, giv us bad svc. We r the customers, we r the kings. We here to play. NT here to c black face or take bad svc. They don giv gd svc, we play them out. Simple s tat. We hav to b united n demand high standards. I agree tis gers here r poor things who gt no choice but to work tis line. But if they chose to work, then b professional abt it. Make the men happy wif yr body n svc. Tis is life. No one born equal, face it. U wan something, hav to pay for it. Any bad FRs pls post at tis forum, warn other bros.

Some pts r true, but for a measly 100-ish dollars?
Aiya, not nuf money don't chiong lor.

Bottom line is "we mus b Xtra careful on searching". Agree!

Second bottom line is the so-called "middlemen" been charging the FLs too much, while providing almost nothing actually.

Neogeo
03-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Many point raise but it really depend on the girls popularity. Some girl despite service suck still very high demand because of their sweet look. Some choose customer to provide good service. If they don't like you, ugly/dick too big/last too long, they will purposely shortcharged and anyhow serve you. As long as they keep the customer they like happily served, they do not have to worry about income. You can ask many question before confirmed the booking, most ang Pai will became impatient answering your question because they got lots of customer queuing every day so they don't really care.

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 11:16 AM
As long as they keep the customer they like happily served, they do not have to worry about income.

Profound, bro, profound. :D

Prob is, the word is in plural or singular form le?

d1777
03-09-2015, 12:11 PM
this one looks damn hot.... but most prob fake also
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!yaya/capu

fatronnie77
03-09-2015, 12:18 PM

One of my friend, told me he went to book her last sat after seeing her on lioncity bbs website. He was damn mad coz she have double booking, he was told by her that all her customer mostly leave less than an hour, she told him if every customer take 90mins she will be losing money. My bro ask for bbbj..she replied him for her safetly she only do bj...then ask him to cum fast as she is tired, wtf. Later told my bro if its ok for him to do 1 times coz most of her customer cannot do the 2nd time n dun waste time. My bro was so angry n just leave, no mood also coz her body all fill with ba guan mark so ugly and look damn old n having bad breathe. He pay 120 for such a crap

Her location: bugis or TQL street.

Afternoon bump.....tips....never engage when u see many comments on OKTs Sites..all fake..u will never get what those comments said....mostly no buiness then fake comment alot haha....

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Afternoon bump.....tips....never engage when u see many comments on OKTs Sites..all fake..u will never get what those comments said....mostly no buiness then fake comment alot haha....

Mind(s)-turbation. Stupid at its best. :D

Accord_JDM
03-09-2015, 01:47 PM
http://sgbeautycastle.com/fiona-massage-fj/

Anyone tried this before ? Any FR ?

old timer already.

TLCsession
03-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Hey I am going to try this

http://www.$$$$$sg.com/en/model-4_Thai-all/2212-dil

[insert "$$$$$" in place of the $$$$$]

Anybody got anything to share? Please share quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Con job. Totally different girl. Don't waste your time.

Boinkboinkboink
03-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Keeping this thread up

Noydb
03-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Here's my contribution:

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=554641

Fake photo. Person who opened the door was short and fat. When I mentioned she did not look like her photo, she asked if I wanna book her room mate instead. Room mate was even worse. -.-

Let my wasted time be your warning.

friendly
03-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Bro Noydb thanks for the warning but this site $$$$$$ infamous for fake photo and fast food type totally no quality wan. Guess photo they use was too pretty to resist but guess you now know they are mostly fakes

03-09-2015, 10:25 PM
i guess the ppl manage those website is monitoring all post here.
Who ever been report, they immediate remove and change to new link...

Bros... keep explore all bad bonk.
Detail name and hp is good to hint to bros who is search by name and hp no.

glstunner
03-09-2015, 10:36 PM

100% agreed wat u hav stated!! :)

friendly
03-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Bro in post earlier already listed very clearly those site / TS that put up fake photo and fast food type. Just avoid these sites / TS will reduce your risk no need to care if they change girl name and thread

haonan25
03-09-2015, 11:21 PM
old timer already.

fuck man, accord bro... so long never see u.. how are you?

sporeknight76
04-09-2015, 01:02 AM
this one looks damn hot.... but most prob fake also
http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!yaya/capu

Tis Ger pics have been proved faked by a fellow bro sometime ago.

sporeknight76
04-09-2015, 01:10 AM
Some pts r true, but for a measly 100-ish dollars?
Aiya, not nuf money don't chiong lor.

Bottom line is "we mus b Xtra careful on searching". Agree!

Second bottom line is the so-called "middlemen" been charging the FLs too much, while providing almost nothing actually.

Bro is NT a matter of 100ish dollars. Main pt is HW many FLs we tried, most of time we kena cheated! Fake pic, bad svc n rush jobs, double booking etc. U mayb rich, but u lik to b conned? C HW many 100ish dollars u can afford to waste on tis conned FLs!

Middleman overcharged them, their business. Wat can we do? It's their own wish to cm here n work as a whore. NT happy, don cm. Cm here Chu patt here there. Treat us locals lik fools.

ShittyAss
04-09-2015, 07:19 AM
Bro is NT a matter of 100ish dollars. Main pt is HW many FLs we tried, most of time we kena cheated! Fake pic, bad svc n rush jobs, double booking etc. U mayb rich, but u lik to b conned? C HW many 100ish dollars u can afford to waste on tis conned FLs!

Middleman overcharged them, their business. Wat can we do? It's their own wish to cm here n work as a whore. NT happy, don cm. Cm here Chu patt here there. Treat us locals lik fools.

Visit a shop rather than condo.

U see what u get. If u dun see what u want, then walk away.

Simple. No need to feel Paiseh or shy. It's your $.

JacqueMerlin
04-09-2015, 07:26 AM
That's why I have been hesitant in getting a fl dome2 girl.

loneyheart
04-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Bro Noydb thanks for the warning but this site $$$$$$ infamous for fake photo and fast food type totally no quality wan. Guess photo they use was too pretty to resist but guess you now know they are mostly fakes

That why I dum even bother to open this site threads ... run by Ah Tong TSs

Boinkboinkboink
04-09-2015, 09:33 AM
That why I dum even bother to open this site threads ... run by Ah Tong TSs

Bro, arent most are (run by ah tong TSs) nowadays? :confused:

Boinkboinkboink
04-09-2015, 09:36 AM

Kena conned means NOT so smart le. Don't b paiseh one. Have nothing to do wit being rich or anything. :rolleyes:

Middlemen overcharged them, their business? Stupid or what? Of course they will pass it to the chiongsters... aiya, wat can we do. Same lah, not happy, don't chiong they'll say. Period.

fatronnie77
04-09-2015, 10:32 AM

Morning Bump

sporeknight76
04-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Kena conned means NOT so smart le. Don't b paiseh one. Have nothing to do wit being rich or anything. :rolleyes:

Middlemen overcharged them, their business? Stupid or what? Of course they will pass it to the chiongsters... aiya, wat can we do. Same lah, not happy, don't chiong they'll say. Period.

I hav jus advised the few pts to take note when finding a FL. Nthing to do wif 100ish $ u mentioned. I jus advised fellow bros to b Xtra careful. Being conned is of course NT so smart. Stupid or wat?

All $ earned is hard earned. Being cheated, short chg of course no one happy. Advertisement put bla bla bla, in the end other way round. Who happy? Ah Tong okts Chu patt, we mus b Xtra careful, double crosscheck the gers if really wana find them. NT all r bad of course. But most r. They cm here unhappy bcos of steep charges by middleman, rental etc. Wat can we do? Of course they will pass it to us. But if really wana chiong, then choose wisely. Get a bad egg, then sway siao lo. But at least we hav take necessary chks. I jus advised a few tips for all to take note, my opinions. If can't take it, don b bothered by it lo.��

Boinkboinkboink
04-09-2015, 01:13 PM
I jus advised a few tips for all to take note, my opinions. If can't take it, don b bothered by it lo.��

I only put up some comment on your comment on my post le, who can't take it one, u or me le? Bothered by you ah, sway siao lo? Funny. :D

fatronnie77
04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Afternoon Bump...

Accord_JDM
04-09-2015, 05:52 PM
fuck man, accord bro... so long never see u.. how are you?

hi bro...
i am fine...
long time no post here liao cos the scene is very different from last time....
:D

how are u???
any good lobang pm me leh....

skinzwear2002
04-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Fully agree that:

http://www.$$$$$$.com/

contains a lot of fake pictures.

Boycott the OKT!

sporeknight76
04-09-2015, 06:04 PM
I only put up some comment on your comment on my post le, who can't take it one, u or me le? Bothered by you ah, sway siao lo? Funny. :D

I also did put some comments on yr 100ish $ post. Nw who can't take it? If u can't take it too, sway siao lo. :eek:

We r here to giv genuine advises n comments to fellow chiongsters, NT to rebut who wrong who rite. The FLs r nt lik last time, guai guai type n svc oriented. Have cm across 1 who kp chging her pic wif new models pics. When asked her, she said bcos she gg to marry a sporean. Don wan let him c her real face pic. Tats weird n funny, I think.

Scombridae
04-09-2015, 07:10 PM
http://sgbeautycastle.com/fiona-massage-fj/

Anyone tried this before ? Any FR ?

This one service is ok, erotic looking Milf, probably late 30's.
I hesitated awhile at the door, ask her for cim first then massage till time up.

Boinkboinkboink
04-09-2015, 07:58 PM
I also did put some comments on yr 100ish $ post. Nw who can't take it? If u can't take it too, sway siao lo. :eek:

Well, it's you who can't take my 100ish post le. Having problem remembering? Aiyo, pity yo.

We r here to giv genuine advises n comments to fellow chiongsters, NT to rebut who wrong who rite.

It's u who were agitated by the "hard earned" 100ish le. Can't afford dun play lor. Again, pity le.

The FLs r nt lik last time, guai guai type n svc oriented. Have cm across 1 who kp chging her pic wif new models pics. When asked her, she said bcos she gg to marry a sporean. Don wan let him c her real face pic. Tats weird n funny, I think.

I feel sorry for her. :D

Neogeo
04-09-2015, 10:31 PM
This one service is ok, erotic looking Milf, probably late 30's.
I hesitated awhile at the door, ask her for cim first then massage till time up.

Tried her in June. She look alot older than the picture but its her. Massage and foreplay all quite OK but she complaint like after 5 minute of penetration. I didn't bother to visit her again.

fatronnie77
05-09-2015, 09:26 AM
Good Morning Samster Land.....from PRC Land....finally :D

Boinkboinkboink
05-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Good Morning Samster Land.....from PRC Land....finally :D

:D:D:D which city?

Big Sexy
05-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Things should be alot better now.

We have pretty much clean up the place... if you guys still see any copyrighted photos being used in this forum, let us know and we will act on it ;)

fatronnie77
05-09-2015, 02:11 PM
:D:D:D which city?

TJ city bro.....Raining.....:(

Intel Ops
05-09-2015, 04:16 PM
- fake pic
- real person short and A cup
- ask for payment before service
- poor attitude

her number is 8622 7865

http://i60.tinypic.com/v3pn6g.jpg

thanks for the warning

Boinkboinkboink
05-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Keeping this thread up

forthisstiff
05-09-2015, 05:49 PM
Bros any feedback on Lili and Lucy?

http://www.sgplayboy.com

fatronnie77
06-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Afternoon bump

Boinkboinkboink
06-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Afternoon bump

Evening bump? :D

exotica4593
06-09-2015, 09:44 PM
http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/932.html

anyone tried her before? real or not? this one also

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=555343&highlight=19

mathewsquare
06-09-2015, 10:32 PM
FAKE PICTURE WARNING

8443 3452 Xing Xing (Star Star) from $$$$$$ operating near Farrer Park. She is also known as Xiao Xue in $$$$$$.com

Real person CMI

Neogeo
06-09-2015, 10:53 PM
FAKE PICTURE WARNING

8443 3452 Xing Xing (Star Star) from $$$$$$ operating near Farrer Park. She is also known as Xiao Xue in $$$$$$.com

Real person CMI

Did you leave?

mathewsquare
07-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Did you leave?

The moment the FL appeared from behind the door after door opened, I knew its a different person. I left. :mad:

Nowadays if I see a different person I just leave.

If I do stay, the next question I will ask the FL is when the next appointment is. If it is within 30 minutes, I will also say fuck off to the FL and leave.:(

Next if the FL ask me to take shower on my own when it was advertised shower together, I will ask for a reason. If the FL give a cock and bull story, I will just go off.

Before any action, I will ask the FL if she provides the stated services. If she is able to fulfil 60 to 70%, I can go ahead, if not, I leave.

I think we have been too nice to these FLs until we cannot loon(忍)anymore!
Of course when we ask so many things, the GFE if any, will practically disappear! Anyway, just want to have a good fuck and forget, don't expect any GFE!

Because we always get cheated, nowadays I only go for FLs in East or Central, never West or North; just in case not gum, will just head towards GL and release. At least we get what we see, and more often than not, the experience has been sextifying:)

samdiy
07-09-2015, 02:10 AM
The moment the FL appeared from behind the door after door opened, I knew its a different person. I left. :mad:

If I do stay, the next question I will ask the FL is when the next appointment is. If it is within 30 minutes, I will also say fuck off to the FL and leave.:(

Next if the FL ask me to take shower on my own when it was advertised shower together, I will ask for a reason. If the FL give a cock and bull story, I will just go off.

Before any action, I will ask the FL if she provides the stated services. If she is able to fulfil 60 to 70%, I can go ahead, if not, I leave.

Of course when we ask so many things, the GFE if any, will practically disappear! Anyway, just want to have a good fuck and forget, don't expect any GFE!

Because we always get cheated, nowadays I only go for FLs in East or Central, never West or North; just in case not gum, will just head towards GL and release. At least we get what we see, and more often than not, the experience has been sextifying:)
Agree with you bro, somehow West and North very bad or rushed service or fly airplane. Wonder why?

skylight88
07-09-2015, 04:03 AM
I got a bad booking this late minnight at 2am plus

She from http://www.$$$$$$.com/mingxing/847.html

Her Name is 【North】北部 KeLe $100

Fucking her breast is not ever 36B at all. is all flat not nthing at all.

Still ask for me $30 before open the door let me out.

pls beware of this girl she a ugly looking person.

Do not book her: Ke Le 8713 7781 she stay at Blk 683D, Woodlands Drive 62, Until num is call and you will know where 732683.

You will regret going there waste of time.

friendly
07-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Sometimes I wonder..... so many experiences shared that FL 8090 mostly FAKE photo poor service FAST FOOD...... yet still so many bros go ahead find $$$$$$ girls and get cheated really dont understand:confused:

haonan25
07-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Sometimes I wonder..... so many experiences shared that FL 8090 mostly FAKE photo poor service FAST FOOD...... yet still so many bros go ahead find $$$$$$ girls and get cheated really dont understand:confused:

U dnt understand, neither do I.. Lol

fatronnie77
07-09-2015, 08:35 AM

Have a great bonk at PRC Land last nite....i am sad that our homeland FL just couldnt make it compare here......service damn good n cheap lol......waiting for more haha

Boinkboinkboink
07-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Have a great bonk at PRC Land last nite....i am sad that our homeland FL just couldnt make it compare here......service damn good n cheap lol......waiting for more haha

told u middleman/men take too much commission, lor.

concerto
07-09-2015, 09:57 AM
U dnt understand, neither do I.. Lol

In the bad bonk thread, some brothers were already laughing at the photo: an ugly face transposed on another body.

See the photo already cock cannot stand. Dont understand why bro here make such decision, haiz.

Boinkboinkboink
07-09-2015, 10:16 AM
In the bad bonk thread, some brothers were already laughing at the photo: an ugly face transposed on another body.

See the photo already cock cannot stand. Dont understand why bro here make such decision, haiz.

Blood flows in the wrong direction la, bro.

concerto
07-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Blood flows in the wrong direction la, bro.

Absolutely agree with you. Blood flows in the wrong direction. This is a funny world.

loneyheart
07-09-2015, 12:13 PM

My respect to u bro tats what we should do ... wishes all bros can do as u if we want to see some changing n pls dum give a single cent even u reject

Do not book her: Ke Le 8713 7781 she stay at Blk 683D, Woodlands Drive 62, Until num is call and you will know where 732683.

So badly done urgy PS n u still go ahead .... haha I salute u :D But dum KPKB u deserved it tats what u see n what u wanted as bros here had already warned

told u middleman/men take too much commission, lor.

Nothing to do with too much com ... as u can see some FLs even has few OKTs they willingly to pay as rush job can earn back just mind set more booking .... its what we SG man make them think what they do now its ok
They have set up a sharing wechat group to share ... fake pic ... svc 20 to 30 mins ... take all booking 1st come 1st svc ... rush job .... all NP as SG man too kind .... so what they r now is what u guys do !!
Please if u read this thread n still go for it n dum come back here to KPKB

fatronnie77
07-09-2015, 12:15 PM

Bro.....are u serious....that photo nearly make me puke all my goodies this morning lol...

loneyheart
07-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Their new excuse for fake pic ... if they use real pic family n friends in mainland may see n know they had online :D haha I never here such an excuse back in good old time

kennethquek
07-09-2015, 10:14 PM
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Belinda.html

The real Belinda is not as slim and slender as what you see in the picture. There were some similarity though - like short hair.

The good thing is that I get more than 1 hour of very enjoyable session with her. It was a good fuck.

Thanks for heads up

loneyheart
07-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Si bei Bad bonk 07-09-2015 09:19 PM TALK NONSENSE!

Expected the balless zap :D

Geek
08-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Xiao Xiao only allows u to touch her with her dress on but during my last visit, she allowed me to go inside the dress and grab her A cup.

I had tried Eunice 98680038 from sgbeauty castle twice, photo is real person, service not bad, allowed me to penetrate den BBBJ n CIM. But some bro did complain that she is tao. Although she did service me for the full hr.

Will let u know after I had tried abao, her wechat states that she is studying here....

How bro? Have you tried Abao?
Has anyone tried Abao? Her pic looks good but also looks like it's potentially photoshopped a lot.
Been cheated the last few times so quite curious abt this one

Boinkboinkboink
08-09-2015, 12:42 AM
Nothing to do with too much com ... as u can see some FLs even has few OKTs they willingly to pay as rush job can earn back just mind set more booking .... its what we SG man make them think what they do now its ok
They have set up a sharing wechat group to share ... fake pic ... svc 20 to 30 mins ... take all booking 1st come 1st svc ... rush job .... all NP as SG man too kind .... so what they r now is what u guys do !!
Please if u read this thread n still go for it n dum come back here to KPKB

Of course to some extent has everything to do with too much com one la! :D
But the rest, wechat sharing group among them and all, all true !

edmund87
08-09-2015, 02:59 AM
Hi, anyone try this gal before?

http://$$$$$$.com/siwa/928.html

Her WeChat mention that she is the gal as shown in the photo which looks very pretty. Just curious whether it is true or not. :confused:

loneyheart
08-09-2015, 09:20 AM

Her WeChat mention that she is the gal as shown in the photo which looks very pretty. Just curious whether it is true or not. :confused:

http://www.jkforum.net/thread-4688470-1-1.html

what u guys think now ? :D

edmund87
08-09-2015, 09:30 AM
http://www.jkforum.net/thread-4688470-1-1.html

what u guys think now ? :D

Loneyheart bro, thanks for saving me. By judging on the photo you know who where the photo taken from. Geng!!!!

fatronnie77
08-09-2015, 10:10 AM

Good Morning....Bump....

Neogeo
08-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Of course to some extent has everything to do with too much com one la! :D
But the rest, wechat sharing group among them and all, all true !

I think it's all excuse. They're here to grab money, for whatever reason that they had to sell their body to do so, they're certainly not here to enjoy or meet new friend. Why would care about people who paid to screwed them? If they can earn double amount of money with the same amount of time invest, why would they said no?

I had heard my fair share of excuse like this from the first timer turn sour, rent too expensive la, customer fly aeroplane la, phone bill la.
Whatever they need to justified their greediness, they would said it. In the end, it's all just greed. New girl who do not know the drill will always be truthful to the advertised rate. Their wechat group just speedup the process of them learning to shortchanged the customer. This is why we need a third party like OKT to control them. This is why other country can provide better service. If the girl anyhow served, customer would complain to the OKT. They end up getting paid cut or whatever punishment.

himura
08-09-2015, 12:27 PM
U see u guys dare anot lor. If really rush services after accepting them, just don't pay and walk off lor. Those you feel fuck liao, ok. Pay and leave as a happy man. Nowsadays, the moment different from pic I just reject and walk off. Like that these FLs then will not anyhow. Mostly now these stablr is operate by china ppl themselves and alot of china guys who fick these FLs Also don pay and go. Just a 2 cents opinions.

Boinkboinkboink
08-09-2015, 12:44 PM

Aiya, fake one la, just search google for the image, cannot do meh bro?

Here:

http://zongyizixunwang.appspot.com/yulegart_3313535-1.html

Boinkboinkboink
08-09-2015, 12:46 PM
...alot of china guys who fick these FLs Also don pay and go. Just a 2 cents opinions.

well, degrade yourself to be like one of the ah tiong ah, bro?

shame. feel cheated, just walk off at the first sight lor. don't b such an arse, unless u feel like being an ah tiong. what goes around, comes around. :D

Boinkboinkboink
08-09-2015, 12:53 PM
I think it's all excuse.
In the end, it's all just greed.
This is why we need a third party like OKT to control them.
This is why other country can provide better service.

I casually mentioned about the mere 100-ish and almost kena flamed.

Your above points are all valid, i.e. excuse and greed.

But some bros are wishing too much for (yes) the 100-ish to be stretched very far. Aiyo, this is also "just greed" per se. :D

What other country? Go straight to PRC every week now, bro? What warrants the hearsay are all true about "better service" there? :D

Some local OKTs are arse, too. So, it's always 50:50 chance. Be smart, have fun, dun b too much. That's all. :D

fatronnie77
08-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Just dun understand....why some bro still wana ask those gals from $$$$$$ is the pic fake or no fake lol.....this okt should be avoided at all cause lol. Only few are still ok...like those heavy advertise like mygongzhu...sgbeauty...shenhua...all are kena sia sites that should all be avoided...lol

Anyway here in PRC land all service are great lol...i have my tarma yesterday for the price of SG300 u get 4 hrs unlimited fun lol....so exhausted now...need some tonic haha

concerto
08-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Just dun understand....why some bro still wana ask those gals from $$$$$$ is the pic fake or no fake lol.....this okt should be avoided at all cause lol. Only few are still ok...like those heavy advertise like mygongzhu...sgbeauty...shenhua...all are kena sia sites that should all be avoided...lol

Anyway here in PRC land all service are great lol...i have my tarma yesterday for the price of SG300 u get 4 hrs unlimited fun lol....so exhausted now...need some tonic haha

Envious of your good sex life in PRC. Since we do not have the opportunity to enjoy there, please screw more on our behalf, will you. ha ha ha.

Enjoy bro.

Accord_JDM
08-09-2015, 05:37 PM
i fully understand the frustration of bros here who experienced before or encountered bad bonks.
i myself also kana before so what to do? just be more caution and do your homework more on the forum lor... if u still wanna continue to cheong...

some bros willing to share the contact of the good ones will be most welcome and of cos those who experienced bad one, can share with all other bros here... just like how the old SBF spirit does...

i know that most of the girls had a webchat account to share fishing numbers and bad customers but sad to say we customers do not has such things...:mad:

Dixon
09-09-2015, 10:14 AM
i know that most of the girls had a webchat account to share fishing numbers and bad customers but sad to say we customers do not has such things...:mad:

The FLs on dome 2 is getting sophisticated too but OKT dependent. I visited a FL last week and she told me that I must be a member of SBF(?) or the OKT web site or something. How the hell she knows that? On the other hand, I have had booking enquiries ignored or zero response probably they thought I am fishing...:rolleyes:

fatronnie77
09-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Late afternoon bump

onelasttime2207
09-09-2015, 06:22 PM
http://www.sgsecretclub.com/sara.html

Any bro try her before?

Neogeo
09-09-2015, 07:18 PM
The FLs on dome 2 is getting sophisticated too but OKT dependent. I visited a FL last week and she told me that I must be a member of SBF(?) or the OKT web site or something. How the hell she knows that? On the other hand, I have had booking enquiries ignored or zero response probably they thought I am fishing...:rolleyes:

Did she mention your exact sbf username? Sbf is pretty popular among the okts, I pretty sure they did mention the forum name in their chat group. This thread probably been bought out many time in their group. Any fake photo that someone mentioned in this thread was quickly replace with a new one.

beautyhunter
09-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Well come bro BH....notice OKTs act fast too...the moment we post comment sure kana zap immd....

Dont Bother At All.....Anyway, see so many comment here guess now a days web really cant trust at all!!!!! :cool:
Hahaha... Bro. Dun too trust web FR ...

Dun Trust OKT ....

Trust yourSelf ;) & $$$

CheeRS:)

Boinkboinkboink
10-09-2015, 08:04 AM

i know that most of the girls had a wechat account to share fishing numbers and bad customers but sad to say we customers do not has such things...:mad:

well, bro, if such a wechat acct is to be set, how can we sure no OKTs' "infiltration" le? :D

Only very very very few, bro, even the heavily advertising one IMO. ;)

Dixon
10-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Did she mention your exact sbf username? Sbf is pretty popular among the okts, I pretty sure they did mention the forum name in their chat group. This thread probably been bought out many time in their group. Any fake photo that someone mentioned in this thread was quickly replace with a new one.

She didn't mention anything specific though. I suspect they recognise the numbers that we used to contact them. Which is worrisome as I didn't register my number with any OKT web or at SBF...

Neogeo
10-09-2015, 09:26 AM
She didn't mention anything specific though. I suspect they recognise the numbers that we used to contact them. Which is worrisome as I didn't register my number with any OKT web or at SBF...

They just register the number in the their phone with nickname like aeroplane, fishing, thief...etc. The moment you called or sms, they can tell straight away from the name. I saw a few FL doing that

Boinkboinkboink
10-09-2015, 09:49 AM
They just register the number in the their phone with nickname like aeroplane, fishing, thief...etc. The moment you called or sms, they can tell straight away from the name. I saw a few FL doing that

what fishing means actually, asking too much?

wow, great heads up bro, they are so "well organized" :D

Neogeo
10-09-2015, 10:04 AM
what fishing means actually, asking too much?

wow, great heads up bro, they are so "well organized" :D

Spy from antivice

fatronnie77
10-09-2015, 12:30 PM

Afternoon bump from PRC land

fatronnie77
10-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Keep this thread up :D

Boinkboinkboink
10-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Spy from antivice

Aiyo, Spore so small, still need spy one ah?

This is a matter of want to eradicate or not only lar, just like illegal migrant workers....politicians always keep one eye closed until numbers of complaints cannot tahan liao. :D

BADBONKS
10-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Afternoon BUMP..........:D:D:D

kucingkurap
11-09-2015, 01:12 AM
expert con job --beware !!!

http://www.$$$$$$w.com/xinggan/504.html
tel 9841 0260
we chat mm9785sg

my fren almost kena conned,
first she ask u go n wait for her at bugis, then give BullS&^% story cannot accept cash from u, ask u goto 7-11 to buy i tunes cards worth 100,
then ask u to snap pic of the card & receipt to send to her, ( we chat ),
she had not given an address or show up till now,

my fren got suspicious, ask her to turn up or he walks, ( not giving her the codes on the i tunes ) ,
my fren left, >what follows are some threats & curses

this is like asking us to donate $$ to them without even seeing any flesh !!

these PRCs r getting too bold !

Boinkboinkboink
11-09-2015, 02:55 AM
expert con job --beware !!!

http://www.$$$$$$w.com/xinggan/504.html
tel 9841 0260
we chat mm9785sg

my fren almost kena conned,
first she ask u go n wait for her at bugis, then give BullS&^% story cannot accept cash from u, ask u goto 7-11 to buy i tunes cards worth 100,
then ask u to snap pic of the card & receipt to send to her, ( we chat ),
she had not given an address or show up till now,

my fren got suspicious, ask her to turn up or he walks, ( not giving her the codes on the i tunes ) ,
my fren left, >what follows are some threats & curses

this is like asking us to donate $$ to them without even seeing any flesh !!

these PRCs r getting too bold !

Old scheme, old trick one. How can someone kena this way (again)? :D

Thanks, anyway.

fatronnie77
11-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Happy Polling Day.....anyway i am not eligible haha....i vote for good bonk lol

kucingkurap
11-09-2015, 10:40 AM
bro BBB--
my fren did not read the thread on we chat scams, he bought the cards but did not send the receipt or card numbers over .
so he now has 2 i tunes cards, which he does not use , wahaha

i pasted the link for newbie bro's benefit,

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458578&highlight=con+job

fatronnie77
11-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Polling Day...afternoon bump

Intel Ops
11-09-2015, 02:30 PM
anyone tried before?

http://www.$$$$$$.com/keke_38.php
http://www.hu141.com/xiaomei_34.php
http://www.hu141.com/youyou_35.php

BADBONKS
11-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Afternoon BUMP.........:D:D:D

fatronnie77
12-09-2015, 08:05 AM

Good Morning Bump

Boinkboinkboink
12-09-2015, 09:16 AM
:D:D How was the polling?

friendly
12-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Pap 83
wp 6

fatronnie77
12-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Late morning bump

Boinkboinkboink
12-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Late morning bump

Back to singshore already? :D

fatronnie77
12-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Back to singshore already? :D

No bro...still enjoying haha

newswing
12-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Any brothers tried Rose from $$$$$$? She looks hot and sexy. Unlimited sex @ $100?

fatronnie77
12-09-2015, 03:15 PM

Afternoon bump :D

Boinkboinkboink
12-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Afternoon bump :D

Bump who? :D

fatronnie77
12-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Night bump haha

Neogeo
12-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Any brothers tried Rose from $$$$$$? She looks hot and sexy. Unlimited sex @ $100?

Don't know which Rose you're talking about. Link? I haven't meet a fl that would honor the so called unlimited shot

luckyboiboi
12-09-2015, 11:44 PM
PRC FL not my choice at all.

veryhotdog
13-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Anyone try bei bei 9379b6090 of $$$$$$?

fatronnie77
13-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Anyone try bei bei 9379b6090 of $$$$$$?

Bro never fell for this website.....mostly jialat one

BADBONKS
13-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Afternoon BUMP........:D:D:D

fatronnie77
13-09-2015, 02:24 PM

Her location: bugis or beach rd or TQL street

Bump Bump :D

fatronnie77
13-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Mid afternoon bump

tianxie8
13-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Brothers all there. Anyone tried Mi Mi from sglonelyguy? Hp 93955460. Good or bad?:D

ahbengseng
13-09-2015, 05:36 PM
PS: i know this is bad bonk thread ( this girl only do massage n HJ )

i will post here anyway... there's my brief -
poor experience with this massage girl

she may be pretty and young but attitude is poor.
- massage for abt 15 minutes say arms tired
nevermind request for HJ as stated in the service provided

- HJ for less than 2 minutes say why I have not cum :eek:

totally spoilt mood, told her it's ok.. paid and left.. out in less than 1/2 hour.
told her off, if not in the mood don't work. dont bring your bad mood to work.

althought she got some good FR (but i guess could be faked too? FR also not reliable ..)
sigh take it as my bad luck.. bro book her at your own risk.
I guess she is a tempermental girl. wasted $120
Nini tel: 8422 4310

I went on to book another massage girl at $80...
she was a service-gem. tipped her $20!
Even sooth me not to be angry with young girl :o
left her place happy, what a dramatic day

http://i59.tinypic.com/169rewn.jpg

KennyNah
13-09-2015, 07:06 PM

totally spoilt mood, told her it's ok.. paid and left.. out in less than 1/2 hour.

althought she got some good FR (but i guess could be faked too? FR also not reliable ..)

Hi bro, mind sharing the link of the service gem? Tku.

Boinkboinkboink
13-09-2015, 09:25 PM

So pics are of the bad one or the good one le, bro? :D

Neogeo
13-09-2015, 09:27 PM
So pics are of the bad one or the good one le, bro? :D

Bad one, She is NiNi offer HJ only at 120.....

Boinkboinkboink
13-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Bad one, She is NiNi offer HJ only at 120.....

so hows weekend treating u bro?

ai, wish I could b in PRC land like fatronnie. :D

owenfang
13-09-2015, 09:56 PM
I think no need anti vice raid

All these businesses will gone due to bad bonk

Boinkboinkboink
13-09-2015, 10:12 PM
I think no need anti vice raid

All these businesses will gone due to bad bonk

how bad is bad? :D

BTech
14-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Noticed that in Perfectlovers page, there are some rather nice girls like Prada, channel, kathy etc But these are very expensive compared to the norm.

Expensive is ik, but anyone tried and gave their true FR - are they worth $200 etc?

loneyheart
14-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Noticed that in Perfectlovers page, there are some rather nice girls like Prada, channel, kathy etc But these are very expensive compared to the norm.

Expensive is ik, but anyone tried and gave their true FR - are they worth $200 etc?

With tat call u can get a tip top svs chio 1 in GL add some more u get a Korean babe

scandalz
14-09-2015, 01:52 AM
I too find those too severely overpriced, that is a 100% inflation rate.

Boinkboinkboink
14-09-2015, 09:35 AM
I too find those too severely overpriced, that is a 100% inflation rate.

and no stimulus from the govt le...:D

fatronnie77
14-09-2015, 10:17 AM
www.shenhua69.com/anniie/

Her location: bugis or beach road or TQL Street

Morning Bump

Neogeo
14-09-2015, 10:31 AM

My opinion, if getting a good PRC FL in dome 2 wasn't so much of a gamble, 200 would be acceptable only for the one time experience(Nurse). Obviously, you ain't going to RTF her with that price tag. Fake picture we can still walk away, but rush/bad service is really bo bian liao. Not worth to try your luck especially with that price tag.

fatronnie77
14-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Afternoon bump

Boinkboinkboink
14-09-2015, 01:39 PM
My opinion, if getting a good PRC FL in dome 2 wasn't so much of a gamble, 200 would be acceptable only for the one time experience(Nurse). Obviously, you ain't going to RTF her with that price tag. Fake picture we can still walk away, but rush/bad service is really bo bian liao. Not worth to try your luck especially with that price tag.

Gamble go to casino, bro. :D

Yes, rush/bad bonk is the real gamble.

GN007SG
14-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Bros, you guys really must take action contact AV to sweep bad PRC FLs for us. Posting bad FRs here is helpful but not enough. You solve a problem by weeding out from the roots.

Anti-Vice have their own KPIs to control vice activities (regardless of good or bad FLs). But why not we fulfill their KPIs with bad stuff that we ourselves don't want? Win-Win situation!
When bad FLs get deported back, good FLs remain to make big bucks here. They will introduce more like-minded friends here but forewarn them about the consequence of giving bad services. In the end, you have a bunch of FLs who are serious about coming here to earn big bucks by providing good service. It is a virtuous cycle!
Don't worry about good ones who are staying together with bad ones getting deported back, because such thing just have to happen once and the whole PRC FL community will know. Each of them will start to stay individually. They are street smart people.

Call 6435 0000 and ask to be forwarded to Anti-Vice branch.

Thanks for sharing this.
I ever did tried to email antivice but it seems their email given on their site never works

vort3x
14-09-2015, 02:50 PM
anyone tried this girl b4? any bad reviews?

http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/979.html

Boinkboinkboink
14-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Keeping this thread UP

BADBONKS
14-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Evening BUMP.......:D:D:D

newswing
14-09-2015, 06:11 PM

The girl's pic is fake. I think so. I could be wrong

GN007SG
14-09-2015, 08:01 PM

Yup fake pics. Old timer. Is a milf
Just google her wechat id which was her previous number

BADBONKS
14-09-2015, 11:23 PM
Night bump..........:d:d:d

GN007SG
15-09-2015, 12:03 AM
http://www.shenhua69.com/susan/

Apparently someone who tried this mentioned that real person and pic differ alot and DD become small B... anyone can verify? Lol

Boinkboinkboink
15-09-2015, 10:02 AM
And as usual, bros, the links below have "disappeared" so fast once read by the ah tiong OKTs. :D

http://www.shenhua69.com/susan/

Apparently someone who tried this mentioned that real person and pic differ alot and DD become small B... anyone can verify? Lol

fatronnie77
15-09-2015, 10:44 AM

Morning bump..like i said before...$$$$$$...shenhua...and many others...cant be trust..

fatronnie77
15-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Afternoon bump

BTech
15-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Anyone noticed that the prices of Perfectlovers are way above market rate for some of their girls between $200-$300?

But they sure look good !wonder if any of you tried these high end PRCs ?

That said, the prices are in -line with those in Shanghai and Beijing! So expensive or not is relative.

Boinkboinkboink
15-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Anyone noticed that the prices of Perfectlovers are way above market rate for some of their girls between $200-$300?

That said, the prices are in -line with those in Shanghai and Beijing! So expensive or not is relative.

Only two girls la which have $200 tag, the rest are still sane.

In line with those in Shanghai and Beijing?

Yea, right. Might as well go to Shanghai and Beijing to find out. :D

Btw this sounds like a bait to go check the site le! :D

Boinkboinkboink
15-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Up up up le. :D

Neogeo
15-09-2015, 07:52 PM

I add their Wechat group out of curiosity. Saw one post said 19yo virgin auction her virginity, current bid is 5k plus. I'm like WTF

hellwolf1
15-09-2015, 08:13 PM
has anyone tried this? http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/mike/ kindly comment. Thanks in advance!

BTech
15-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Only two girls la which have $200 tag, the rest are still sane.

In line with those in Shanghai and Beijing?

Yea, right. Might as well go to Shanghai and Beijing to find out. :D

Btw this sounds like a bait to go check the site le! :D

There are more above $200 mark !
Get on their wechat .
I was stationed in Shanghai and I know the prices there q

Bait to check their site ??
I would not engage in a nvr ending debate with you on this.
My main purpose was to see if any FR before I take thw plunge thats all .
If it offends, please disregard.

Goodmanhood
15-09-2015, 11:36 PM
And as usual, bros, the links below have "disappeared" so fast once read by the ah tiong OKTs. :D hi bro, any poor service Frs or fake photo etc. just post a copy of the fr + link etc. over here. So, that okt can delete all he wanted at his thread and then hehehehehe here still got a copy. Thanks.

onelasttime2207
16-09-2015, 12:36 AM
Any bro tried girls from 秘密花园网 before?

loneyheart
16-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Get on their wechat .

Bro w tat price u must well look for Korean Babe just IMHO

ds84
16-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Wanna ask, if h*****25 is recommended, but he has some gals which are also posted by others who are not recommended, are they still trustable?

Neogeo
16-09-2015, 09:32 AM
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13578995#post13578995

http://sgbeautycity.com/abby-budget-massage-fj/
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitHD8y7h2KtWE-QcfVYQrXQYbr1NhHNVYtlRgMgvzUnkFVNbiESa4hjCiJrSUv2O 9yaIIIAy5yuMOr2d2SpHyk2o3iaX6DIZWXTA9Ls8Dsftdc4uiM GJv3ZxPMgvnfZhYp9FpAOfX-oOkx-SLhHlR64VOyHhqXsC3D1eGynpVsijHFXKcLA0Y2Grlrahn5UH2 ZAH6wYg63wm3sAo-xPGMi5z_16hJ-y7Wg206C9V2CYCdbPTzYoII8T5PLHiDQDrewn8hMK0HojndiIb fWurThOn4fZJHQoEziDukBXY2XcE1Rd6g5b1oPTCJJfffUer11 Gd7wQZ_1-KcrLrWJR9Yi32akmEPDPscmwxyj9W5P0S_1_1yphLmbIddp1tZ Rm1kGrFkeLu0BRT5A1cjVmAQ8OIaHRyaAFZC0mcLs0hxM2CGI_ 1HITP0RbChXsmSo9u2QtQlWmodsIpeTOXLA-EHzWzVnQ55DJaqHgKMiW2l2CCdW6CZB22zUCyLYYUYlsVd_1nV oyZ3dCtZuwJRluilTzDSxPedSjddt0ErU2LUPnpR3stDWllum6 CvS6gwkHaeellZjllYCTmyPCeXhxMsVThsIL_16fIpxVZWyc-bQwbOLGjkbX11VVzy-PxdUriii68sEcLOj1VwIrTLtp43Ezwxm3j-b3wSkdoosJ2o0xvtuxsiEHBKDug6TGVouAdocxAbuwEIyT1DAh w7nTyK4-pTGXeT4HPVaEr0SvO7wf7gxLCk1KEkh8Pycnynrvsh-S2boYx68VsHCgoYysrW-Xcl9BuxA96HFzt3zWdkX6aiwzRSsfWSvwnbNhxB9YdCx5CcaIN SRpGa5osDIMgc0lCe7xexIUjETqJSLrgY-ptn09UpyhzL7KX7q9ib6-lLcDtWn38mQJNolHGai8fgeEZJqOMtAvo08kCcC0E2HlcX_111 6oDsDwN0jnfUWB4WLHPmqznhRhQwKAvzmnoQS7f4seD546e9zp Bc8jfnX3TwU4GNAnSzY5MxOsSzadtE1Ebm5LwOwCOAzto6wtXb wEyYXMFQUic-1ra68FztC1ZPkG479HTXyM0BxjAFp2_1zEVBcFppQ2jgHBwEeS jFH6-ov6Vqy1nKUSRFvM9DsksUuIs_1MOZf72h4q7j9NgGUvVQ5_1i_ 1v4xZMRoNKcs2rirodtZa4DTHRqmMRHQTPb6NBP1HDvYaJ3xbT TXn3G7BUfAa3CSMdgHEBxzDo88sxyXckTBuT-E_195nYWDfSlKFw56xgN-wxSsYwiYdsT2ydzLiE1bjV4RpMmmeC8UV3F-reKoNzsv_1RKj5WwWDYAJszc8PtV1CEBbMw_1qRoslPLlqA8Kf 8KM8s1xaMdvBLlcvYypOSaqST8WCKQg2Zwidq70ByPU0B3pUSA 8lS8Mgj5qR00Z4l06_1mmo9zIK-kAAB6JfCjHJZWaR9fS7P8v4OBN9YgVlWWhBpzUVK0

fatronnie77
16-09-2015, 10:24 AM

Good Morning Bump.....Big Anti Vice Ops this week....Please Bonk With Care

Boinkboinkboink
16-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Good Morning Bump.....Big Anti Vice Ops this week....Please Bonk With Care

I love ur new tag, ronnie: "Bonk With Care" :D

Boinkboinkboink
16-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Get on their wechat .

Wow, stationed in Shanghai. Wow. Sorry if I offended you.

Hehehe, take a plunge eh? :D:D

fatronnie77
16-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I love ur new tag, ronnie: "Bonk With Care" :D

Just becareful as i chat with good friend last nite. Today till weekend big ops lol. Especially central area near F1....

corgi
16-09-2015, 01:19 PM
eunice from nange stable cannot french one, pls beware. services stated can french but no even kissing is allow. furthermore charge $120 is not worth it.

glstunner
16-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Wanna ask, if h*****25 is recommended, but he has some gals which are also posted by others who are not recommended, are they still trustable?

Well try it at yr own risk.....
Aftn@@n BUMP :D:D

JacqueMerlin
16-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Well try it at yr own risk.....
Aftn@@n BUMP :D:D

The AV don't have to arrest them. These OKT and their goods are killing themselves.

mathewsquare
17-09-2015, 02:04 AM
http://www.$$$$$$.com/uploads/allimg/150905/1-150Z50Z325-lp.jpg

ALERT

There is a gorilla ( 猩猩 ) in Farrer Park carrying a license plate 8443 3452 to cheat!!!!!

17-09-2015, 07:22 AM
http://www.$$$$$$.com/uploads/allimg/150905/1-150Z50Z325-lp.jpg

ALERT

There is a gorilla ( 猩猩 ) in Farrer Park carrying a license plate 8443 3452 to cheat!!!!!

Hahaha.. how huge is IT??

Neogeo
17-09-2015, 08:01 AM

I had tried quite a few of his girls, so far 90% satisfied. Sometime the girl looks may not be my cup of tea, I still enjoy the service they provided. Most of the girls under him work very hard and knee to please. If you really worry, skip the one with only one or two FR. Go for those who already proven good by other customer.

fatronnie77
17-09-2015, 09:30 AM

Morning Bump.......anti vice alert....islandwide....play safe...

BADBONKS
17-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Morning BUMP........:D:D:D

loneyheart
17-09-2015, 10:14 AM

eunice from nange stable cannot french one, pls beware. services stated can french but no even kissing is allow. furthermore charge $120 is not worth it.

I had tried quite a few of his girls, so far 90% satisfied. Sometime the girl looks may not be my cup of tea, I still enjoy the service they provided. Most of the girls under him work very hard and knee to please. If you really worry, skip the one with only one or two FR. Go for those who already proven good by other customer.

Haha for Nan Ge babes u must know which one he QCed not all
Of course even good TSs may has 1 or 2 bad apples :D

fatronnie77
17-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Afternoon bump

Boinkboinkboink
17-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Afternoon bump

Bumping the afternoon bump.

Any raid detected yet? :D

Boinkboinkboink
17-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Any AV raid yet? :D

Boinkboinkboink
17-09-2015, 07:58 PM

So very true. :D

haonan25
17-09-2015, 10:02 PM

Seniors and oldies sure know my work pattern.. True, I cannot control all girls to be PERFECT. But those I QCed de, I can gauranteed quality.. Those never QCed de, try at own risk.. I accept all comments and FRs, to improve girls quality. That's all I can say..

fatronnie77
18-09-2015, 10:32 AM

Good morning bump

3umbrellas
18-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Added this girl at her number http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/963.html

and I ended up getting this http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/891.html who is extremely ugly i was so into the 1st one. Can anyone here please verify if they are two different persons because the latter is horribly ugly. thanks

Boinkboinkboink
18-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Midday/afterlunch BUMP :D

fatronnie77
19-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Afternoon alert....another anti vice ops coming up...

Boinkboinkboink
19-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Afternoon alert....another anti vice ops coming up...

Will it make it to the news? :D

hellwolf1
19-09-2015, 01:13 PM
anyone tried this one yet? http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/mike/

any review?

BADBONKS
19-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Afternoon BUMP............:D:D:D

fatronnie77
19-09-2015, 03:07 PM
www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/

Good Morning Bump

Bump bump...

fatronnie77
19-09-2015, 03:12 PM
anyone tried this one yet? http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/mike/

any review?

Bro. Any gal from this okt either have fake pic or bad service. Dun ever belive those gal comment from their website..all are fake. Bonk at yr own risk..

ShittyAss
19-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Aiya, fake one la, just search google for the image, cannot do meh bro?

Here:

http://zongyizixunwang.appspot.com/yulegart_3313535-1.html

Knn okt have to use fake photo until such an extend?!

BADBONKS
19-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Afternoon BUMP...........:D:D:D

BADBONKS
19-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Evening BUMP...............:D:D:D

Civvie
19-09-2015, 08:57 PM
http://www.$$$$$$.com/xiaojuan_22.php (87301408)

http://www.$$$$$$.com/miqi_03.php (91229271)

Had both girls from the Jurong West HDB area. I was stupid to believe the positive FR in the comments. Posted comments there to warn future potential customers. Service is extremely rushed and I couldn't get aroused. I should had just stuck to porn and my right hand..

Caveat emptor.

beautyhunter
19-09-2015, 09:30 PM
lO.Ok ok le....
No bad bonk :D

happY WeekenD ;)

BADBONKS
20-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Morning BUMP............:D:D:D

fatronnie77
20-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Happy Sunday Bump

joelee1688
20-09-2015, 01:52 PM
http://www.$$$$$$.com/xiaojuan_22.php (87301408)

http://www.$$$$$$.com/miqi_03.php (91229271)

Had both girls from the Jurong West HDB area. I was stupid to believe the positive FR in the comments. Posted comments there to warn future potential customers. Service is extremely rushed and I couldn't get aroused. I should had just stuck to porn and my right hand..

Caveat emptor.

Should report to Mod on fl and okts having gals operating in HDB. It is a place for family and not to fool around.

badboynani17
20-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Should report to Mod on fl and okts having gals operating in HDB. It is a place for family and not to fool around.

Agree with brudder joelee1688. do not play in HDB, ah gong territory. lately also a lot of newspapers reporting vice activities in HDB flats... if HDB, reject! :D

Neogeo
20-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Agree with brudder joelee1688. do not play in HDB, ah gong territory. lately also a lot of newspapers reporting vice activities in HDB flats... if HDB, reject! :D

What about hotel? The 3 stars and above one. Did av ever raid hotel?

zxcfgh
20-09-2015, 05:01 PM

what about private condos near GL too? will they get raided by AV?

Ryuusei86
20-09-2015, 07:38 PM
long time nv see F cup
wanted to try this gal then she told me not all services she provide

she said no blow job and french LOL
first time i heard gals dont give BJ

http://www.$$$$$$.com/jiajia_13.php

Boinkboinkboink
20-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Knn okt have to use fake photo until such an extend?!

U tell me bro, u tell me... because it's still can con cheongsters that's why. :D

21-09-2015, 07:56 AM
u tell me bro, u tell me... Because it's still can con cheongsters that's why. :d

银票作怪。。。。。 我烧多多给他们。。。

corps
21-09-2015, 08:53 AM
what about private condos near GL too? will they get raided by AV?

I believe they do.

fatronnie77
21-09-2015, 10:33 AM

Good morning bump

joelee1688
21-09-2015, 11:24 AM

WOW WOW WOW got ppl disagree with me and zap me. Must be those unscrupulous OKTs that do not care of family value and just want to make money

datamini
21-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Just want to share the worst bonk I had from FL2. She's still active there. The only one to provide anal, have been changing names a few times, should be quite easy to find.

Super horrible attitude. She started immediately with bbbj and did nothing else. Asked her to stop and give me assrim as promised in the description, she scolded me. Say why I never say earlier, say I trying to cheat her, about to cum then make her stop. It was hardly into 15mins then.

I super pissed and wanted to leave then she begged me and say that's how she talks. Ok, I stayed. Then I requested for a 69 and she rudely said" no need". Sibei angry and no mood.

I stupid enough to continue staying and finish up the fj. She has a bad smokers breath and her teeth were all dark and yellow. Imagine doing it missionary and looking at that face. Wondered how I still managed to cum.

lifeduo
21-09-2015, 12:36 PM
There's two...think u referring to the one that swallow..right?

Seriously bad breath makes my dick soft.

fatronnie77
21-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Afternoon bump

fatronnie77
21-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Late afternoon bump

snrlee
21-09-2015, 05:41 PM
刘飞儿? or bluff one? You decide.

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21546/21546498b5c3a1de307ce35440013971004541aa.jpg

snrlee
21-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Another bluff one?

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21546/2154650079b0139fd1e986bfd8c2ef6f1727bbf6.jpg

Boinkboinkboink
21-09-2015, 07:14 PM
....Wondered how I still managed to cum.

Bad breath, bad teeth fetish lor. :D

hardtosleep
21-09-2015, 07:25 PM
milf5554 is a scammer!!! post different girl and different price.
end up same girl different price!
meow meow is same as lisa. same person, same services. different name different price. really du lan:mad:

lifeduo
21-09-2015, 07:37 PM
seems like that FL2 really cui :mad:

scan thru this thread today... n i think i can just stick to geylang fish tank. at least can see real face.

btw, this haonan stable reliable? think read a few quite gd..

badboynani17
21-09-2015, 10:11 PM

Not so sure leh brudder... maybe will raid if there are too many FLs in the same hotel. or maybe sabo by other OKTs?

newswing
21-09-2015, 10:19 PM
milf5554 is a scammer!!! post different girl and different price.
end up same girl different price!
meow meow is same as lisa. same person, same services. different name different price. really du lan:mad:

Thanks for the info!
I have tried 3 giris from this stable and have never gone back. Almost want to go for Lisa.

haonan25
21-09-2015, 10:27 PM
seems like that FL2 really cui :mad:

scan thru this thread today... n i think i can just stick to geylang fish tank. at least can see real face.

btw, this haonan stable reliable? think read a few quite gd..

Whether reliable or not go try then u know.. recco u hazel, dandan, icey, avril, da ai and jeannie

lifeduo
21-09-2015, 11:15 PM
noted ur recco with thks :D

loneyheart
22-09-2015, 12:30 AM

Not so sure leh brudder... maybe will raid if there are too many FLs in the same hotel. or maybe sabo by other OKTs?

now cant find any FL tat want to go hotel ... I missed t good old days just like dating

Neogeo
22-09-2015, 12:36 AM
now cant find any FL tat want to go hotel ... I missed t good old days just like dating

I think Haonan got two girl hotel only.

JacqueMerlin
22-09-2015, 01:10 AM

The good old days when one IC was enough to get a room.
She knocks on the door and when you open the door to meet the girl you going to fuck.
That old feeling cannot be beaten.

beautyhunter
22-09-2015, 01:38 AM
She knocks on the door and when you open the door to meet the girl you going to fuck.

Hahaha... last times, wait for girl to knock the door than going to fuxK Her...

but now most of girl with room..... still have 15 min... the FL rush u... the next customer are waiting at outside door...

Sianz.....knock by the guy....
Thinking the bed-sheet, pillow sheet ...how many ppl use

LuckY still have few babY can do hotel... reallY enjoying

Bro, Do u still contact with Xiao Wei ( C Cup )

neonpunk123
22-09-2015, 02:39 AM

Hi bros. This is my first time posting on SBF, so please pardon me if my reply sounds noob.

Anyway, I gotta agree with this bro here. I tried this girl too after getting her wechat.

Massage was the worst I have encountered and left me with bruises all over my back. Also, her phone kept ringing and she would massage halfway then suddenly text and massage at the same time. It wasn't shiok at all. To top it off, the JG (I don't even know what she did counts as JG was like non-existent. The last part HJ like f**k also. Can see she just wanna get the job over and done with.

All in all, a waste of my $120.

Please avoid! You're better off paying for clean massage.

Just my two cents.

JacqueMerlin
22-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Hahaha... last times, wait for girl to knock the door than going to fuxK Her...

but now most of girl with room..... still have 15 min... the FL rush u... the next customer are waiting at outside door...

Sianz.....knock by the guy....
Thinking the bed-sheet, pillow sheet ...how many ppl use

LuckY still have few babY can do hotel... reallY enjoying

Bro, Do u still contact with Xiao Wei ( C Cup )

No more. I think she's married or what. And it's been so long, she should be older and less attractive. Move on.

JacqueMerlin
22-09-2015, 07:37 AM
Hi bros. This is my first time posting on SBF, so please pardon me if my reply sounds noob.

Anyway, I gotta agree with this bro here. I tried this girl too after getting her wechat.

Massage was the worst I have encountered and left me with bruises all over my back. Also, her phone kept ringing and she would massage halfway then suddenly text and massage at the same time. It wasn't shiok at all. To top it off, the JG (I don't even know what she did counts as JG was like non-existent. The last part HJ like f**k also. Can see she just wanna get the job over and done with.

All in all, a waste of my $120.

Please avoid! You're better off paying for clean massage.

Just my two cents.

I have given up chionging in Singapore. These FL don't need the AV to get them. They will kill their own business themselves.

I will go to Malaysia or batam if i want to chiong. Better cheaper.

fatronnie77
22-09-2015, 11:24 AM

Late morning Bump.....keep all updates coming...

Accord_JDM
22-09-2015, 11:46 AM
did any bros managed to bonk those MLs who don't provide FJ???

forthisstiff
22-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Any bro got try her?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=559308

Like very budget now.

Boinkboinkboink
22-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Midday BUMP

GN007SG
22-09-2015, 01:09 PM

Yes... its safe to say that almost all will do so but how selective and how many is the question.

They are humans after all... i had my fair share in the past but i hardly go for massuers as i cant tell who can really do authentic massage

Neogeo
22-09-2015, 01:59 PM

So far, I only manage to convinced one ml to offer fj. Like other bro said, most of them do provide fj to frequent return customer but probably depend on how often you visit them. Honestly, it's not worth the effort and money. Also, some fl will advertised as ml on some website, so that they can get more from their fj service.

badboynani17
22-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Agree with brudder neogeo... some MLs will decide whether to do FJ with you after the first session or so. See if you have the chemistry with her also la.

IMHO, if you have the $$$$ to show them, chances are they will go for FJ. :D

fatronnie77
22-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Late evening bump

datamini
22-09-2015, 10:04 PM
There's two...think u referring to the one that swallow..right?

Seriously bad breath makes my dick soft.
The one that says "exploding flower"...

datamini
22-09-2015, 10:07 PM

Oh yes..... the few minutes of anticipation. . The moment when they knock on the door and you look through the peephole wondering if u got a good deal... ya that old feeling cannot be beaten.

loneyheart
22-09-2015, 10:15 PM
Oh yes..... the few minutes of anticipation. . The moment when they knock on the door and you look through the peephole wondering if u got a good deal... ya that old feeling cannot be beaten.

Most even can meet 1st outside b4 check in ... the wonder of waiting is great n u dum know wat u get as u only see pic of her fig no face shown ... until u finally met :p but can said most r acceptable n budget n svs abv ave compared to now .... sometime u may get a goood catch :)
All just base on sharing thru true FRs .... n u must gain trust fm TSs to get ctc ... most cheongers bros r more gentleman then ... and sure a Great Good Old Days

Boinkboinkboink
23-09-2015, 12:18 PM
... most cheongers bros r more gentleman then ... and sure a Great Good Old Days

Wow, bro. Good old days huh. :D

fatronnie77
23-09-2015, 01:13 PM

Great day people....afternoon bump....:D

Boinkboinkboink
23-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Nitey nitey

tom1368
24-09-2015, 01:31 AM
So far I have tried around five 5 fl from fl dome2

My conclusion :

80% of them are just out for quick money
Service level are shitty despite many are quite chio

The constant texting n multi booking of customers within same hr and lack of decent service prompt me yo stop wasting my hard earn money on them

You really need to strike lottery to be able to get your money worth

I am sure many bros didn't post bad fr from bad services that they got due to the sua la don't Ji jiao mentality

But I think many bros out there are being ripped off and were treated like dirt by many fl that totally lack work ethics

That's why I gave up on fl dome 2 and just proceed to gl 150 instead
At least the rm is clean n attitude n service is guaranteed

I urge all bros if u encounter really bad services. Pls post your fr n alert other bros on fl dome 2 bad attitude n service fl.

I can assure you these gals don't dare act like that when they are in cn!
They are taking advantage of the gd nature Of sg bros.
It's time we give them a good lesson !:mad:

sukebeii
24-09-2015, 07:34 AM
So far I have tried around five 5 fl from fl dome2

My conclusion :

80% of them are just out for quick money
Service level are shitty despite many are quite chio

The constant texting n multi booking of customers within same hr and lack of decent service prompt me yo stop wasting my hard earn money on them

You really need to strike lottery to be able to get your money worth

I am sure many bros didn't post bad fr from bad services that they got due to the sua la don't Ji jiao mentality

But I think many bros out there are being ripped off and were treated like dirt by many fl that totally lack work ethics

That's why I gave up on fl dome 2 and just proceed to gl 150 instead
At least the rm is clean n attitude n service is guaranteed

I urge all bros if u encounter really bad services. Pls post your fr n alert other bros on fl dome 2 bad attitude n service fl.

I can assure you these gals don't dare act like that when they are in cn!
They are taking advantage of the gd nature Of sg bros.
It's time we give them a good lesson !:mad:

Bro, I shared the same feeling as you until I tried haonan's girls. His girls really have standard and you rarely find bad ones. Pretty much the only ones I try in dome 2 for now. So if you are still in for PRC stuff, try his.

BADBONKS
24-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Morning BUMP............:D:D:D