PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Phuket

fidodido21
23-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Not sure if this is the correct section to post. As it's partly Swinging and partly International =D
If this aren't the correct thread, appreciate Moderator can help to move =)

Well. My girl and I will be heading to Phuket (4D3N Trip) during July period (Date to be discuss again). Most likely we will be staying at SALA Phuket resort. Due to that it's during my birthday period, suggested an idea of 'Same Room Sex' (Which may lead to swapping) to her, and she agree to try it out. As this will be the first time for her, hence have certain terms & condition that need to follow... Details as below:

Stats for Him
Race: Chinese
Height: 1.74m
Weight: 68kg
Dick: 7+" Cleanly Shaven

Stats for Her
Race: Indo-Chinese
Height: 1.55m
Weight: 48kg
Vital Stats: 34B-26-36
Pussy: Brazilian Waxing done

Stats for Couple
Race: Chinese ONLY
Height: 1.75m and below for Male / 1.65m and below for Female
Weight: 70kg and below for Male / 50kg and below for female
**Or to put it in a way, proportional height and weight but that's the max height/weight acceptable
Private Parts: Male & Female need to be Cleanly Shaven or at least trim. No bushy type

Terms & Conditons
1) We will be staying in different room/villa throughout the period. (Of course fees etc are at own cost)
2) We can go shopping, eating etc together during the trip OR go separate way if you all prefer to be alone
3) Session will be conduct at our room for first time, and your room for second time, and so on... (To be fair)
4) No forcing of swapping if any one of us is uncomfortable & DEFINITELY not on 1st day.
5) For a start, probably heavy petting with own partner... Which lead to sex in the same room.... And on 2nd day, same thing, but may lead to swapping if ALL are comfortable with
6) Protection MUST BE use IF swapping (You can go raw with your own partner)
7) NO forcing of ORAL if partner does not want to
8) NO Anal, CIM, COF... Can cum on the boobs/belly
9) DISCREET is a MUST

More Information:
- Photo of you and partner with FACE will be require (As she scare to see familiar face/friends)
- If not familiar face/friends, will get ours as well
- A bonus if have nude pics of both of you (With face covered of course), and will certainly get ours as well
- Email will reply within 12 hours.
- Shortlisted couple will be notify through email as well
- Will arrange to meet up the shortlisted COUPLE together for a meal and discussion
- ALL Photos will be deleted after seeing.
- Interested couple please email me at [email protected] (Subject: Phuket Swing)
- You can let me know your term & condition as well (Like no anal, no CIM etc...)

Once again, we are looking for COUPLES only. It's ok if is FWB/FB or GF/Wife etc. But NOT FL for sure.

Thanks again for the reading.

fidodido21
24-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the few who email me.
All emails have been replied...

A side note...
Will end this by 15 May 2015.