PDA

View Full Version : Hb cheats on me, going to pay him back

babybelle
21-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Hb cheats on me by sponsoring SB on sbf. I'm going to pay him bk by looking for a SD here!

1.62m, 52kg, 36b/26/35

Dunno what to ask for. May be u pm what u can offer.

jet54
21-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi

would you like to try a mature guy for
a change. Age 45. 1.7m tall fair.
Very experienced in bed. Reply if you
really want a good fxxk.

bye for now.

wildfaye29
21-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Hb cheats on me by sponsoring SB on sbf. I'm going to pay him bk by looking for a SD here!

1.62m, 52kg, 36b/26/35

I offer my TLC. PM me. ;)

zinedine zidane
21-04-2015, 01:20 PM

1.62m, 52kg, 36b/26/35

What makes you so sure? You caught him red-handed?:confused:

Anyhow, why don't you quote a price and post a few pics of yourself? Who knows yr hubby might offer a price for you here... :D

DanTheCow
21-04-2015, 01:36 PM

Anyhow, why don't you quote a price and post a few pics of yourself? Who knows yr hubby might offer a price for you here... :D

Good one mate!! :p

babybelle
21-04-2015, 02:02 PM
My inbox is already full in an hr. Some asked me out, some asked me to re-think.
Anyway, interested parties, pls email to [email protected]

Hv to get to know each other 1st

babybelle
21-04-2015, 02:06 PM

Dear, am not going to reveal how I found out, as I don't want him to know how! Anyway he admitted it.
He wants to make me an offer? I don't mind to use it as evidence to file our divorce.

DanTheCow
21-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Dear, am not going to reveal how I found out, as I don't want him to know how! Anyway he admitted it.
He wants to make me an offer? I don't mind to use it as evidence to file our divorce.

TS.... I dun mean to be the bad one here.... But if you planning to divorce him.... Maybe you should not be doing this till your divorce is finalised? Think it won't help your case if your 'activities' are discovered during the course of the divorce.... Just an advise.... :)

fieryguy80
21-04-2015, 03:07 PM
TS.... I dun mean to be the bad one here.... But if you planning to divorce him.... Maybe you should not be doing this till your divorce is finalised? Think it won't help your case if your 'activities' are discovered during the course of the divorce.... Just an advise.... :)

Totally agree with Bro DanTheCow. If you are going to divorce, you should refrain from doing this.. it only makes you feel worse and shameless of yourself. I believe all bro and sis here do it for their interests, not to pit at spouse..

SgKaki
21-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Becareful.... who know, the other way round... u doing this... and your hb in return go dig about you... caught you.. he against you?

Of coz I'm a guy also interested in meeting up with you =X but think twice on what you really want... be friend.. listening ear... we are all here... =X

ralliart
21-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Totally agreed! In order to be the 'victim' in ur hubby extramarital affairs divorce case, u have to refrain from doing this or else u will risk the chance of getting maintenance fee from him

ralliart
21-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Totally agreed! In order to be the 'victim' in ur hubby extramarital affairs divorce case, u have to refrain from doing this or else u will risk the chance of getting maintenance fee from him

No offense to all bros out there trying to b TS SD... Paiseh paiseh

<<totally>>
21-04-2015, 03:31 PM

1.62m, 52kg, 36b/26/35

Dunno what to ask for. May be u pm what u can offer.Erm, your hubby sponsored SB. So to do the exact act, isn't that supposed to be you becoming Sugar Mummy?

If what your hubby did is wrong, you should not be having that thought of following what he did. Revenge should not be in this way. Penalized him by controlling his money, so he won't have excess money to give out sponsorship. :D

Mastodonman
21-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Hi Threadstarter, plz dun sink down equally to your husband's level. The concept of equality is not to be applied here hahaha. If he is adamant and unrepentant just divorce him if you dun feel like giving him another chance. Talk to him and find out the root cause of the problem, rather than exacerbate it by plotting revenge etc. Hope this helps and stay strong :)

Nic1234
21-04-2015, 04:00 PM
simi si SB and SD?

DanTheCow
21-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Erm, your hubby sponsored SB. So to do the exact act, isn't that supposed to be you becoming Sugar Mummy?

If what your hubby did is wrong, you should not be having that thought of following what he did. Revenge should not be in this way. Penalized him by controlling his money, so he won't have excess money to give out sponsorship. :D

Good one bro... Yeah should be Sugar Mummy instead.... Hahaha.... :p Use his money be Sugar Mummy.... Nice revenge... Hahaha.... :p

And you'll get a lot more response and much faster too.... :p

SgKaki
21-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Good one bro... Yeah should be Sugar Mummy instead.... Hahaha.... :p Use his money be Sugar Mummy.... Nice revenge... Hahaha.... :p

And you'll get a lot more response and much faster too.... :p

By doing this... the ball is in her hand to choose the good one for her ^^

WOOHOO
21-04-2015, 05:33 PM
simi si SB and SD?

SO BRAINLESS!

SO DUMB!

:p

MeePokDry
21-04-2015, 05:49 PM
simi si SB and SD?

haha...SB and SD are simple terms.

Should Be
Sexual Dysfunction :D

Ladyrain
21-04-2015, 06:00 PM
TS, talk to me. Dont be rash and illogical. Never make any decisions when you are angry.
It is often made with regrets.
I always like to say, two wrongs doesnt make things right. You hated him for doing this and now you want to do the exact same thing? What makes you then Belle?
His equal? Are you very certain its gonna make you any happier? Or is it going to make you feel more empty inside than ever?
This is a sick vicious cycle Belle. Stop.
Dont be silly. This is a time where you should love yourself even more.
Better yet, since hes so rich to sponsor a sb, spend his money off to better yourself.

DanTheCow
21-04-2015, 06:05 PM
TS, talk to me. Dont be rash and illogical. Never make any decisions when you are angry.
I always like to say, two wrongs doesnt make things right. You hated him for doing this and now you want to do the exact same thing? What makes you then Belle?
His equal? Are you very certain its gonna make you any happier? Or is it going to make you feel more empty inside than ever?
Better yet, since hes so rich to sponsor a sb, spend his money off to better yourself.

Well said...

solarflare
21-04-2015, 07:58 PM

very very well said.

georgemagnum
21-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Now I know how to make you talk to me :D

ramon
21-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Sorry, but I think TS is just plain _____ I don't dare to write it here.

So if TS gets to fuck a potential SD, she must be saying to herself "you got SB...I also can get SD"

enough said..

EnolaGay
21-04-2015, 08:32 PM
If u really want to get back at him, monetary offers should be the LAST thing ur looking for.

Maybe its just me but I smell a rat.

Blurri
21-04-2015, 09:19 PM
SO BRAINLESS!

SO DUMB!

Haha...... I think I promoted le..... at least I know wats SD and SB...... kekekeke:p

Blurri
21-04-2015, 09:25 PM

So agree!...... ts..... dun do wat u think is already wrong..... will only make urself feel worst at the end of the day...... spending all his money on uraelf is a better option ...... dun stoop as low as him..... and dun give him a chance to turn ARD and point his finger at u...... not worth for this kind of man...... if u are looking for someone to talk to here got many..... byt dun put urself in a vulnerable state and end up being at the losing end..... show him u can survive without him..... show him tat u are happier without him and make him regret his decision.......

Sigao
21-04-2015, 09:33 PM

I was having the same idea bro GM.

Sigao
21-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Haha...... I think I promoted le..... at least I know wats SD and SB...... kekekeke:p

I promote u to CBO.

Yakuza
21-04-2015, 09:37 PM
SO BRAINLESS!

SO DUMB!

haha...SB and SD are simple terms.

Should Be
Sexual Dysfunction :D

Hahahahaaaa... so funny ..

So Damn Seriously Bullshiting ..

Yakuza
21-04-2015, 09:45 PM

So agree!...... ts..... dun do wat u think is already wrong..... will only make urself feel worst at the end of the day...... spending all his money on uraelf is a better option ...... dun stoop as low as him..... and dun give him a chance to turn ARD and point his finger at u...... not worth for this kind of man...... if u are looking for someone to talk to here got many..... byt dun put urself in a vulnerable state and end up being at the losing end..... show him u can survive without him..... show him tat u are happier without him and make him regret his decision.......

Absolutely agreed on the agree .. learnt a thing or two ..

Now I aso know how to make them talk to me too .. :p

Ladyrain
21-04-2015, 09:50 PM

Huh??? :confused:

demonhunter
21-04-2015, 09:51 PM
I love a revenge FUCK !

:D

ohmygod555
21-04-2015, 09:59 PM
come here post and vent your anger enough already. What I feel, a year later, maybe 2 when you're no longer mad at him, will you regret if you really go be someone else SB just to spite him? :confused: all the best

Ladyrain
21-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Well said...

very very well said.

Absolutely agreed on the agree .. learnt a thing or two ..

Now I aso know how to make them talk to me too .. :p

Thank you. Hope TS is reading this. .
Know its easier said than done but TS this is your life. Never his.

DanTheCow
21-04-2015, 10:35 PM

'Make'??!! Making anyone do anyone is never a good idea.... They should do it willingly.... :p

acidicavex
22-04-2015, 01:18 AM
Wah really drama.....

TS will there be a chance end up SD is Hubby and hubby new Sb is wife?:eek:

watssupp
22-04-2015, 07:25 AM
I'm more curious abt how ts nick become pink in color?
Or am I colorblind?

Nato17
22-04-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm more curious abt how ts nick become pink in color?
Or am I colorblind?

I also like to know how her nick became pink and no you aren't blind. ;)

loveless1
22-04-2015, 08:51 AM

With this thread, your divorce risk of asking for a 50% is down the drain.

babybelle
22-04-2015, 10:19 AM
Can't believe so many of u were trying to talk sense to me. Keep it coming. Thks!
As for the color of my nick, I'm not sure y it changed color neither.

babybelle
22-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Can't believe so many of u were trying to talk sense to me. Keep it coming. Thx!
As for the color of my nick, I'm not sure y it changed... Hahaha

MaleHost
22-04-2015, 11:34 AM

better ask for this thread to be removed if you are not 100% sure that this thread will not be linked to you in any way.

Intltuk
22-04-2015, 11:54 AM

In divorce proceedings, adultery is used as a justification, not for division of assets. Women's charter will provide the guidance on division of assets.

babybelle
22-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Can't believe so many of u were trying to talk sense to me. Thx! Keep it coming.
As for the color of my nick, I'm not sure y it changed.

babybelle
22-04-2015, 12:05 PM
In divorce proceedings, adultery is used as a justification, not for division of assets. Women's charter will provide the guidance on division of assets.
Good to know!

babybelle
22-04-2015, 12:08 PM

Well said!
Spend his money, sure I will! But certainly not on sugar boys

loveless1
22-04-2015, 12:21 PM
better ask for this thread to be removed if you are not 100% sure that this thread will not be linked to you in any way.

Asking to remove the thread? Why? Just by saying that the 50% asking thing? Cmon, you got to be joking.

In any case, I am not linked to the TS in any way.

loveless1
22-04-2015, 12:25 PM

I am not that sure as nowadays law can be confusing. Women's charter is one thing but another is how the woman wants the assets to be allocated. Women can be scary when scorned.

In TS case, if she revenged by being someone's else SB, wouldn't the husband have an equal say in court and to the judge since she is doing the same thing as him?

TS, don't do the "revenge" thing if you are sure that you want to go to the courts.

This is all that I am saying.

peanutbutterjel
22-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi girl, the body is yours. why are you selling yourself to spite someone? You're not getting revenge. You want, you sell his body. Ok?

And people do you wrong doesn't mean you can do people wrong. Be the better man, so to speak.

Ladyrain
22-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Hi girl, the body is yours. why are you selling yourself to spite someone? You're not getting revenge. You want, you sell his body. Ok?

And people do you wrong doesn't mean you can do people wrong. Be the better man, so to speak.

Hahahahahhaha! Classic. Sell his body. Hahahahha..

Intltuk
22-04-2015, 02:45 PM
In TS case, if she revenged by being someone's else SB, wouldn't the husband have an equal say in court and to the judge since she is doing the same thing as him?

TS, don't do the "revenge" thing if you are sure that you want to go to the courts.

This is all that I am saying.

There are a few main grounds for divorce without going thru separation; eg, adultery, desertion(almost like separation), unreasonable behaviour.. Under normal circumstances, before divorce can proceed, a person will file a deed/judicial separation papers. Once the period is served can a couple file for divorce. Judge will base on women's charter as well as contributions from both parties during their marriage.

At the end of the day, it's the guy will lose.......question is just by how much?

I personally do not advocate `revenge' as it will only bring her down to his level and also, giving herself away to another man bec he is doing it merely hurts herself more than him.

pickaphreak
22-04-2015, 02:56 PM
I personally do not advocate `revenge' as it will only bring her down to his level and also, giving herself away to another man bec he is doing it merely hurts herself more than him.

True true....

Spent his money on a new Birkin. U will feel satisfy after the purchase.. Hehe.

ah rat
22-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Ts,everyday drain your Hb dry dry :D

HeadOn
22-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Well said!
Spend his money, sure I will! But certainly not on sugar boys

Treat n pamper yrself better . U should do that

Ladyrain
22-04-2015, 03:55 PM
True true....

Spent his money on a new Birkin. U will feel satisfy after the purchase.. Hehe.

Ya lor! Birkins!!! :D :D :D Or many pairs of Red Louboutins heels!
Or get AP watch!

BiRd13
22-04-2015, 04:35 PM

I love the bold part!
And strongly agree!

TS,

This is not a way to seek revenge. And worst, you are in a way suffering more.

Ask yourself... Do you still love him? Do you still want to salvage this marriage?

If answer is NO, why don't have a divorce first? Before doing whatever you want? Who knows? He might hire a PI to check on you, and sue you back instead for having an affair.

Think twice...

EnolaGay
22-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Was told that I will be zap each time I post.

Bring it on Lor. Why don't see how much u can zap in 48hours?

EnolaGay
22-04-2015, 10:33 PM
22-04-2015 10:14 PM sei bei action sia you, deserve to get zap.
22-04-2015 09:46 PM i give u 9696
22-04-2015 09:34 PM hehehe come your way be prepared to be stripped pant!
22-04-2015 08:39 PM Post one time, i zap one time.bring it if

Not that I action, but is u bo standard.
9696 is what? This weekend kangtao number ah? Lol.
Stripped pant is Simi? U want to strip my pants or u want to buy for me stripped pants?? Lol knn
England buay hiao don't use la pls.

Use power2 to zap u buay paiseh ah?? Lolol.

EnolaGay
22-04-2015, 11:39 PM
22-04-2015 11:34 PM no dare to post anymore?
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 11:29 PM Just Bring It
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 11:21 PM *yawn*
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 11:18 PM LOL
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 11:13 PM zap!
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 11:09 PM haiz..y u like that?
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 11:00 PM boo!!
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:55 PM don't like u
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:53 PM 9696...lol
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:51 PM wow! another arrogant guy....dare u to keep posting daily! LOL
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:48 PM Keep posting
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:43 PM u ass 4 it
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:41 PM cocky somemore
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:37 PM four down... good luck to you
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:30 PM ...
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 10:14 PM sei bei action sia you, deserve to get zap.
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 09:46 PM i give u 9696
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 09:34 PM hehehe come your way be prepared to be stripped pant!
Hb cheats on me, going... 22-04-2015 08:39 PM Post one time, i zap one time.bring it if

19 zaps only? Surely you can do better leh. I go sleep soon, if u really a man, try not to disappoint me tonite,ok? Lol.

P/s Apologies to hijack the thread. Pls continue TS.

babybelle
23-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Thank u all for ur advice

WOOHOO
23-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Thank u all for ur advice

Stay strong! !
Be strong!!
Shop strong!!!

fion.18
23-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Stay strong! !
Be strong!!
Shop strong!!!

Hello wooooooooo. Ltns!

Strong strong hor :D

WOOHOO
23-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Hello wooooooooo. Ltns!

Strong strong hor :D

Hi babes like the previous posts shop for Birkins lo or DVF dresses
kekekeke :p

Ladyrain
23-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Stay strong! !
Be strong!!
Shop strong!!!

Shop strong!! Hahahahah.. yeah!
Drink strong!!! :p

zinedine zidane
23-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Hey TS, what the others said makes sense lah. Go empty his bank into your bank, when his bank empty see how he give the babe sugar. Enjoy shopping!!! :D

georgemagnum
23-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Ladies' wrath -> reason why many sensible men refuse to be married :D

fion.18
23-04-2015, 10:37 PM

Hello GM korkor. How are you :p

GinLime
23-04-2015, 10:49 PM
If i were in TS louboutins, i mean shoes. I'd take the $$$ and go on a long holiday. By then if she wants to bonk any random guy, she can do so too!

babybelle
24-04-2015, 03:04 PM

Agree!
So guys, if u want to play, don't get married.
To all husbands, stop hurting ur loved ones, stop lying to ur wife, &!stop fooling around!!!

sadsky18
24-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Agree!
To all husbands, stop hurting ur loved ones, stop lying to ur wife, &!stop fooling around!!!

so whats the progress ?

divorcing now ?

still looking for partner here ??

lol

Ladyrain
24-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Hey TS, what the others said makes sense lah. Go empty his bank into your bank, when his bank empty see how he give the babe sugar. Enjoy shopping!!! :D

Empty his bank account!!!!! Yeah.. go for long trips without him. Show him what he's been losing! :p

acidicavex
24-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Agree!

Now u giving advise? So your revenge is single guy or married guy or attach guy?

Ladyrain
24-04-2015, 06:09 PM

Men who play around, are also reasons why women dont get married leh.

demonhunter
24-04-2015, 10:29 PM
Now u giving advise? So your revenge is single guy or married guy or attach guy?

You also looking for revenge fuck ha ?

Tiagong revenge fuck damn exciting one le ....

:eek:

Ladyrain
24-04-2015, 11:03 PM

I would think so too! Exciting! Intense ! :D

DrPussy
24-04-2015, 11:04 PM
I also like to know how her nick became pink and no you aren't blind. ;)

bro i saw no pink lai :rolleyes:

Ladyrain
24-04-2015, 11:05 PM

No pink leh. .

DrPussy
24-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Shop strong!! Hahahahah.. yeah!
Drink strong!!! :p

ooo sis, want a drinking partner?

DrPussy
24-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Agree!

ooo too bad playing is in man's blood

dyelook
24-04-2015, 11:11 PM

No pink leh. .

coz she not in heat anymore hence turns back normal colour... :p

Ladyrain
24-04-2015, 11:12 PM
ooo sis, want a drinking partner?

Sure... why not? :o

EnolaGay
24-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Agree!

As you can see in this forum, I think your message will be quite difficult to be put across to the men. Good luck trying though.

iceage
24-04-2015, 11:27 PM
simi si SB and SD?

Small Boobs. Small Dick.

iceage
24-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Men who play around, are also reasons why women dont get married leh.

So the women dont married and play along??

fidodido21
25-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Agree!

Yes. This is true.
And not only to man/husband, but to woman/wife as well...

My ex wife cheated on me too...

PPGirl
25-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Think pink nick is for newbie still under moderation.
An example of pink nick (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=506753)
Yellow nick (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=586852) for ban..

seawater
25-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Hi sis, please check your email .

BigBlueCock
25-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Something's fishy here. By the way, alot of good samaritans here. Give advice etc.

EnolaGay
26-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Yes. This is true.
And not only to man/husband, but to woman/wife as well...

My ex wife cheated on me too...

You caught her? Or she told u?

MaleHost
26-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Think pink nick is for newbie still under moderation.
An example of pink nick (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=506753)
Yellow nick (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=586852) for ban..

just donate and become power 12 and high points like some bitch. then, also like what some bitch is doing, just bitch around as nobody can do anything to you.

terminator33
26-04-2015, 12:59 PM
just donate and become power 12 and high points like some bitch. then, also like what some bitch is doing, just bitch around as nobody can do anything to you.

Don't Have To Keep Biting And Don't Let Go.

iceage
26-04-2015, 09:02 PM

I agree too that revenge fuck would be exciting. :)

tookara
27-04-2015, 12:11 AM
this thread is exciting

babybelle
28-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Thank u all for the good advice. M not looking for SD anymore. So, don't pm me asking me out, for photos, numbers n such.

WOOHOO
28-04-2015, 10:34 AM
thank u all for the good advice. M not looking for sd anymore. So, don't pm me asking me out, for photos, numbers n such.

you all pls read this post hor!!!
Mai keep pm liao okies!!!

Intltuk
28-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Thank u all for the good advice. M not looking for SD anymore. So, don't pm me asking me out, for photos, numbers n such.
Not so good news for some bros here but........Glad that you've changed ur mind :D. Best Wishes on ur moving forward.

clinton
28-04-2015, 11:54 AM

sis good decision, and enjoy your life :D

Look for a good partner

Yakuza
28-04-2015, 06:32 PM
this thread is exciting

Bro tookara.. something exciting for you..
As promised .. UpZ 21 for the special promo pts sharing ..

#52 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12920462&postcount=52

Yakuza
28-04-2015, 06:38 PM

you all pls read this post hor!!!
Mai keep pm liao okies!!!

M not... but how abt U.. WOOHOO looking for... can pm u instead??

WOOHOO
28-04-2015, 07:25 PM
M not... but how abt U.. WOOHOO looking for... can pm u instead??

kekeke mai la why today one by one wanna disturb me :confused::eek::p

SnowLeopards
28-04-2015, 07:31 PM

Because you tend to disturb individuals.

Now the fun is on you. :D

Pierre.

wittyman
28-04-2015, 09:24 PM

sis u should be exciting, now u r on spotlight ...

just like those ch8 actress :D

Ladyrain
28-04-2015, 10:43 PM

Have a good life beautiful!!! :o

WOOHOO
28-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Because you tend to disturb individuals.

Now the fun is on you. :D

Pierre.

sis u should be exciting, now u r on spotlight ...

just like those ch8 actress :D

long long time one time ok la today kanna left right centre liao

wanna cry liao lol kekekekeke

SnowLeopards
28-04-2015, 11:53 PM
long long time one time ok la today kanna left right centre liao

wanna cry liao lol kekekekeke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Euryale
29-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Have you gotten your revenge TS?

WOOHOO
29-04-2015, 08:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

woo prefers this la :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc

SnowLeopards
29-04-2015, 01:16 PM
woo prefers this la :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc

Right.

You are THAT girl. :D

Pierre.

WOOHOO
29-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Right.

You are THAT girl. :D

Pierre.

kekekeke :p mois???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCXaCMvYvnI

jason_
29-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Don't Have To Keep Biting And Don't Let Go.

yes i agree, just forget it lah malehost bro. this is virtual world only. i follow the happenings between you and ppgirl, never mind if she call you names but instead accuse of name calling, never mind if she start thread zap war on you and then donate to increase her power and rep pts just to survive the zapping she get instead and to expose who zap her and thus scaring others into not zapping her. never mind if she revenge those who zap her using the powerful accounts of hers and her idiotic dear.

she was forced to remove her zap thread on you. her zap40 points reward to those who zap you was ignored, your rep pts shot up instead, you had taught her a great lesson that she benefited without even saying thank you, the credit goes to the bros here who.know what a worthless bitch she is.

now she pretends nothing had happened. but that is not important. what is important is, thanks to the bros, she know her loss, she know her worthlessness here, she know you win, she know the bros here are not rabbits that can be tempted using worthless carrot. that she know all these is enough already, really, right?

just continue with life as though this worthless bitch never existed is the best thing to do now.

SugarDaddy2015
02-05-2015, 12:03 AM
35 years, Chinese, working professional.

PM me if interested to proceed.

cataramp
03-05-2015, 01:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eBUuY64.jpg

WOOHOO
03-05-2015, 02:13 PM

:rolleyes::eek:

PROCEED TO ANAL CAVITY CHECK?????????????????????????????

Yakuza
03-05-2015, 03:47 PM

Bro.. closed long ago liao... read back..

gingkonut
22-06-2015, 08:52 AM

Ehhh... Sis.. May I ask what is the ending episode like? Saw your last post that you ain't looking anymore, but have you guys patch up and moved on... or what?

Kinda like cannot comprehend the possible ending leh :confused:

Timslayer
05-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Hi i'm interested. Pm me(: